Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Rise of Chaosmon (update 12/13/07 5:07 pm est.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:36 am
"Yeah, I got one too." She said, showing him her dark purple and lime green one. "not sure what they do yet though."

"So Armadillomon, how do you like being the partner of a human?" Godzilla asked him as they walked along.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:21 pm
Armadillomon: its ok, except he snores a lot.
Rick: stressed (hits armadillomon in back of his head) looks whos talking mr.lazy. Any way i think c somebody(the two boys/another girl w/ renamon/another guy w/ leormon/ leon) hey lets go.  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:48 pm
Lain and Godzilla fallowed and tried to controll their laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:28 am
Catching humans and other creatures out of the corner of her her, Aura turns and faces the oncoming pair. Renamon turns and places a paw on the girl's shoulder, "Its alright, its just Armadillomon, maybe their on our side."  

Selandra Forgonalin

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:55 am
Lain picked up Godzilla and let him fang around her waist. "Hi there." Lain said to the girl ahead of them. "hi." Godzilla said as he interlocked his hand around his partner's waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:12 pm
Kaichi spotted a few other tamers and hesitated. "Should I socialize?? I haven't talked to another human in days." Kaichi made his answer by walking up timidly to them. He didn't think they even noticed. Guilmon just stared, wondering what his partner was going to do.  

l - Bleak - l

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:10 pm
Rick: hey the names rick and this is armadillomon
Armadillomon: howdy wats ure name?(sees another guy coming his way)
Rick; hey, u can come out we wont hurt or anything biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:31 pm
after walking for what seemed like forever musa hears voices "hey leormon you here that? it sounds like people let move it" "right, but be carful" soon they see the group of tamers "lets listen for a minuite befor we go over" musa says then squats down to hide  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:39 pm
Armadillomon sad sniffs) I can smell u, u can come out we wont hurt ya!(refering 2 guy in bush)
(Rick looks sees them and waves biggrin )
Rick; hey come out.
(if its ok w/ everybody im gonna bring out the first battle stare )

(Suddenenly a giant tortomon appeared from the forest)
Tortomon: raaaaaagh
Rick: exclaim oh shoot!
eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:55 pm
Kaichi gave a grin and waved towards Guilmon, ushering him to join him. After a quick breath, a Tortomon came out of the woods, and Kaichi wentstraight back to his normal self. "Guilmon, you know what to do!" "You got it!" Guilmon turned around and climbed up a tree, sucking in air as soon as he reached the top. Just as he was about to attack, the Tortomon rammed into the tree, making Guilmon lose his balance. Guilmon got his bearings and fired a short burst of flaming darts saying,"Flare shot!!!"The Tortomon grunted and took a few steps back. Guilmon prepared for another attack, when Kaichi called out,"Wait, let me see what they can do," pointing at the Armadillomon  

l - Bleak - l

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:40 pm
( stare u have post ure profile first before joining the story or pm sonicmstr) everyone can b involved in this battle so we can all level up)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:20 pm
Armadillomon: lets go godzilla! Diamond shell( rolls into a ball and jumps & hits tortomon" face)( if godzilla could hit tortomon at the same time that would b cool blaugh )
Rick: bull's eye!
Tortomon: uggh! Strong Carapace!( shoots his spikes @ everyone. Me and armadillomon got knocked back a little bit)
Rick and armadillomon: uuggggh!  

oreck01

ExaltedSinfonian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:46 pm
"Ah......... im soooooooo bored!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:44 pm
Kaichi didn't even hesitate. He rolled to the left right when he was about to be impaled, and flicked his hair out of his eyes as if nothing had happened. His Guilmon didi the same, but only fired out a "Flare Shot."  

l - Bleak - l

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:12 pm
(its funny chaossearch, u cant even hear a battle goin on rofl rofl )  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games