Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:00 am
"Angemon its just another tamer. What is his digimon?" Ryzuna asked seeing the fire digimon.
"That is a DemiMeramon. Its an in-training level digimon." Angemon said lowering his Angel Rod.
"Hello!" Ryzuna waved back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:32 am
"Hello there." Baron approached Ryzuna as he walked past a tree.
Skullsatamon had dissapeared.  

Takae Mettaru

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:19 am
Zygoon and Leormon finally reach the road, out of breath and energy from running. "Now the only problem is which way do we go on the road. To the forest area or away from? Chances are Eldoradomon is headed toward the forest because he would be one of the first to notice the gate close. So let's go away from it." They start a long journey down the road in search of Eldoradomon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:53 am
"Hmmmm, just in case.."
"DemiMeramon digivolve to....Candlemon!"
"So, I'm leaving," Hano said taking out his digivice. He tries to get out but can't. "Oh, great we're locked out! What will I eat for dinner!"  

Rinexe

maxelle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:26 am
"Gatomon, what are we supposed to be doing again?" Yuuki asked, tying her hair back up with the two ribbons with a yawn.
"We're supposed to be defeating the digimon who's destroying this world, but for now I think we'd better just stick to the basics and find some food."
Gatomon was probably right. At the moment, Gatomon didn't stand a chance against the opposing threat, even when she digivolve to Angewomon. For now, they should focus more on surviving and finding a more suitable place to sleep. Yuuki, for once, didn't admire the pokey leaves they had slept on that night.
"Where to?"
"Oh, lets head that way," Gatomon pointed in a random direction and they both began walking that way, Gatomon silent and Yuuki humming.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:28 am
Ryzuna looks at Hano weird. "Don't you know there are restaurants in the Digital World? We can just eat at one."
Angemons stomach growls. He laughs a little.
"Your still the same digimon. Thats for sure."  

Ryzuna

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:31 am
User ImageI am Captain...

"There are!!!!????" Hano turns to his digimon, Ichi. "Now what did you say about food!?" He yelled, his eyes twitching. "Well, lets go to one, we;re both hungry, and I need food when, I'm hungry.

...Kyouraku ShunsuiUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:32 am
Briefly stopping, Gatomon pointed out something in the distance. "It looks like some digimon, or better yet, humans," Gatomon murmured.
"'Better'?" Yuuki looked puzzled.
"Well, the more humans with digimon that we pair up with, the stronger force we'll have against this threat that we're supposed to defeat," Gatomon explained.
Sighing, Yuuki reluctantly agreed to head in the direction of the digimon and humans.
Approaching a Angemon, Gatomon looked curiously at him. "Excuse me, but could you tell me what you're doing with a human?"
Yuuki stayed farther away, sitting and looking at her digivice.

maxelle

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:40 am

Hano looked at the Gatemon and whispered to Ichi, "Sure have nice folk here, don't ya."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:48 am
"This human happens to be my tamer. Why do you ask?" Angemon looked at Gatomon curiously.
Ryzuna turned around to look at Gatomon aswell.  

Ryzuna

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:54 am

"Hmmmm, you also have a tamer, don't you."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:58 am
"Oh, I was just curious. It's just, I haven't seen anyone else with a human partner before except myself," Gatomon mewed quietly, looking back at Yuuki, who was intently playing with her digivice. "Um...Yuuki? A little help here please?"
"With what? You aren't shy, are you?" Yuuki asked and as Gatomon twitched with nervousness, she sighed and got to her feet and walked over to the Angemon and his human partner. "Look, we were just wondering if we could travel with some of you guys for a while. Gatomon just doesn't have the strength to fight off the enemy we're going after, even if she digivolves."
She caught a glare from Gatomon. She didn't like to mention the fact that she was weak when it came to the enemy they were supposed to deafeat.

maxelle

ZetsuTsubasa

Girl-Crazy Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:02 pm
Kouru sat quietly in the small restaurant,Keramon happily chatting with other digimon,and he's eery voice driving him insane. "Keramon...can you please stop talking,your voice is irritating..." "Oh,come on Kouru lighten up,we've been sitting at this place for hours,isn't there anything we can do." "No,not until we find other humans...that's why we're here,humans have to eat,so we'll hopefully see some...eventually." "If that's what you were worried about,then why did you come to a restaurant in the the middle of nowhere?" Crickets sound...."Shut up Keramon!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:06 pm
"You can travel with us. My name is Ryzuna Amitaka, and this is my partner, Angemon." Ryzuna said smiling.
Angemon knelt down to Gatomon. "Its ok if you need help. Until I digivolved I was almost completely useless except I could fly."  

Ryzuna

maxelle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:11 pm
"It's nice to meet you. I'm Yuuki Yumehara. As you might assume, this is Gatomon," Yuuki stated with her hand gestering to the little cat-like creature.
"I'm not useless," Gatomon spat at Angemon before moving closer to Yuuki.
Yuuki looked at Angemon. "She's normally like this when she's nervous or shy," she flicked one of Gatomon's ears with her fingers. "She's always shy around new people."

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games