Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:53 pm
Blizzard120

TerashiLeonGoken

Sub would have to do a double take after giving Blizzard a puzzled look for a few seconds, look at himself, then the Weavile, then back to himself and the Weavile again. "How did you..." Seriously, when did the Weavile get the jump on him and how did he slip them off him without him noticing? What kind of sorcery was this? "Clever girl..." He said with a scowl. "I would keep an eye on your Weavile, Tristen, especially with an ability like that." The man said as he snatched his underwear back. "Boxers, by the way." He said to Blizzard as he waved his underwear around.

As Sub walked back to sit down, with underwear in hand, he spotted Keiko enter the room. "Oh, hey Keiko." He said, waving with his boxers.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:59 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

TerashiLeonGoken

Sub would have to do a double take after giving Blizzard a puzzled look for a few seconds, look at himself, then the Weavile, then back to himself and the Weavile again. "How did you..." Seriously, when did the Weavile get the jump on him and how did he slip them off him without him noticing? What kind of sorcery was this? "Clever girl..." He said with a scowl. "I would keep an eye on your Weavile, Tristen, especially with an ability like that." The man said as he snatched his underwear back. "Boxers, by the way." He said to Blizzard as he waved his underwear around.

As Sub walked back to sit down, with underwear in hand, he spotted Keiko enter the room. "Oh, hey Keiko." He said, waving with his boxers.

"......this just achieved all levels of awkward." I said, burying my hand into my face.

"Um, Blizz, I'm lost. What's happening here?" Tristen asked.

"Just...later, Tristen." I said before mumbling to myself something along the lines of not expecting a training session to go like this.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:24 pm
Needless to say, this was the last thing Keiko expected to see. Damn, Sub moves fast.

"S-Sorry!" Keiko blurted before closing the door to the training room and leaning against it, breathing heavily in panic. "I didn't mean to interrupt anything!" she added after she finally was able to catch her breath again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Needless to say, this was the last thing Keiko expected to see. Damn, Sub moves fast.

"S-Sorry!" Keiko blurted before closing the door to the training room and leaning against it, breathing heavily in panic. "I didn't mean to interrupt anything!" she added after she finally was able to catch her breath again.

Sub just chuckled as he Keiko panicked, the man trying to defuse the situation a little as he pocketed his underwear. "Calm down, you weren't interrupting anything. Tristen's Weavile over there just revealed that its ability was Pickpocket and guess what it used as an example." He said, glaring back at the Weavile again briefly.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:31 pm
"You sure?" Keiko asked, still sounding a little freaked out though through her breathing patterns it was clear that she wasn't panicking anymore. "It's totally none of my business if something WAS interrupted..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:52 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"You sure?" Keiko asked, still sounding a little freaked out though through her breathing patterns it was clear that she wasn't panicking anymore. "It's totally none of my business if something WAS interrupted..."

"I wish there was something to interrupt." Sub quipped, looking back at Blizzard and winked. "So, what's up, Keiko?" He asked the girl.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:54 pm
"I was just curious," Keiko said weakly, not sure what to believe anymore. "You mentioned Blizzard before you ran off so I was wondering what the deal was. I didn't mean to walk in on... whatever that was..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I was just curious," Keiko said weakly, not sure what to believe anymore. "You mentioned Blizzard before you ran off so I was wondering what the deal was. I didn't mean to walk in on... whatever that was..."

"Ah, well, fair enough." Sub said with a shrug. "Well while I got your attention, how have your Pokemon been? Been training them well I hope." He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 pm
"I've been trying," Keiko retorted, happy for the subject change. "Haven't really had that much else to do. I've been meaning to check the Mission Locker, but I guess I've been a little forgetful about it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:04 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I've been trying," Keiko retorted, happy for the subject change. "Haven't really had that much else to do. I've been meaning to check the Mission Locker, but I guess I've been a little forgetful about it..."

"Well, want to do some one on one training? Maybe help one of your Pokemon gain some experience? Maybe even evolve?" Sub said, offering his assistance to Keiko.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:10 pm
"Sure!" Keiko cheered. She knew that Sub and I had sparred before, but she was fairly certain she'd never gone up against the team's leader in a friendly battle before, and she was looking for more opportunities to improve her team for when I came back from my training. She knew to look out for any underhanded tactics Sub might pull, though - she overheard more than Sub's playful flirting, after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Sure!" Keiko cheered. She knew that Sub and I had sparred before, but she was fairly certain she'd never gone up against the team's leader in a friendly battle before, and she was looking for more opportunities to improve her team for when I came back from my training. She knew to look out for any underhanded tactics Sub might pull, though - she overheard more than Sub's playful flirting, after all.

"Good, let's head on over to the battlefield." Sub said, motioning for her to follow him as he exited the training room, walked down the hallway a bit, and entered the battlefield. The man immediately took his place at the far end of the room, standing in the blue side's trainer box, a Dusk Ball in hand.

"Don't worry, I won't break out the big guns just yet." He reassured her, however cocky. With a flick of his wrist he would toss the Dusk Ball in his hand onto the field, the device popping open to reveal his Scraggy, Landor. "That's not to say this one isn't feisty." He made sure to point out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:10 am
Keiko nodded and followed him to the battlefield, trying not to think about what she thought was going on earlier since that didn't seem to be the case. When she saw Scraggy came out, she smiled an let Natalia out of her ball. "Let's do this, Natalia!" Keiko cheered.

This is how Terashi would do it, right? Keiko asked herself mentally. Go for the throat?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:34 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko nodded and followed him to the battlefield, trying not to think about what she thought was going on earlier since that didn't seem to be the case. When she saw Scraggy came out, she smiled an let Natalia out of her ball. "Let's do this, Natalia!" Keiko cheered.

This is how Terashi would do it, right? Keiko asked herself mentally. Go for the throat?

"Xatu, huh?" Sub mused allowed. "Good, you're not holding back, I like that." He said with a smile. "Alright, Landor. It's weak to your typing and you're weak to it but it's evolved so you're going to need to give me all you got. With that said, let us bow before our match begins, as is customary in the Tin Tower." The Dark One commanded his Scraggy.

"Scrag, scraggy." The Shedding Pokemon nodded as he slowly and deeply bowed before the Xatu...

"Scraggy!" Suddenly, out of nowhere, the Scraggy would move in a shadowy flash and appear on the right side of Natalia's head, delivering a Dark energy infused knee kick to said head as it executed a Feint Attack, the bow being its feint. Keiko probably should have seen something like that coming.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:46 am
Reno and Nalu would have eventually made their way down to the training room, both of them focused on some video that seemed to be projecting out of Reno's palm. It appeared they were watching something out of Alola, the Masked Royal that they had seen doing some sort of combat sport in a crowded arena. And man, was the guy limber, doing all kinds of flips and dangerous-looking aerial maneuvers as he and his Pokemon fought together against three other pairs of trainer and Pokemon. "See Nalu, we practice up, we could probably do this." Reno told the small Electric type, putting down the projected screen as he saw Keiko and Sub getting ready to battle.

Examining the pair, Reno decided that now was the best time to join in in some capacity. No matter how obnoxious. "Lets go, Kei-ko!" Reno roared out, starting his chant before adding a few claps for beat between as he continued to repeat the pattern. Eventually Nalu would do a counterpoint cheer, letting out little yelps that sounded suspiciously like, "Lets go, Su-ub!" before he did his own stomping to match Reno's beat while he shouted. The two would continue their alternating chants and stomping as they watched, wanting to help motivate the fight.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games