Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:27 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
psst

Prairiefox

Same here! It's long awaited ^^ I'm gonna bring my computer into work tomorrow so I can chat about stuff with you guys then if I'm not late to that party XD ^^

Not late at all. :3

Marcus and Kirsi still have to serve detention together. I’m waiting on the okay and a PM from SM to figure out what day that’s gonna happen. Maybe Marcus and Kirsi butt heads a bit? Maybe Kirsi winds up upset after detention because ‘I had to see his face, and hear him talk, and I dun’t like him’ >w<

Also consider:
Maybe the reason Kirsi and Ray don’t make up right away ( since we can’t really say ‘Ray’s poster is on a hiatus’) is Marcus found out he was upset. And Marcus experience has been whenever Kirsi and Koru get involved Ray gets upset and the haunted house is still messing with him ( hypno showed his worst fear being his parents fighting and Ray needing help and not being able to help) so his logic goes ‘if I keep Ray and Kirsi away then Ray won’t be upset and I won’t have to get yelled at’ and Ray is depressed so he won’t really make the effort.
( cause yeah he’s pragmatic and responsible and way more mature than most kids but he’s still a kid and he can’t think of any other way to solve this than ‘take away what makes him upset’ that’s how his parents deal with problems after all and how he deals with them fighting a lot. Don’t talk about it just hide it and forget about it and move on.)

And maybe this makes Kirsi more upset? And maybe on top of him not dealing with Ray’s depression like Koru thinks he should ( all Marcus really does is make sure Ray eats his meals and give him a listening ear and a security blanket around people but he hasn’t told anyone and doesn’t think that’s a good idea) she finds Kirsi being upset over things he does.

And maybe this is where she becomes a fire again, because her girl’s upset and Marcus isn’t exactly giving explanations. ( he goes nonverbal sometimes but no one knows this yet and he’d rather look like a meanie than admit he’s in over his head especially to them)

Maybe Marcus mentions, when he’s confronted that “what are you gonna do Koru? Challenge me to a battle again? It’s not like you can beat me. Water trumps fire near ever’one knows that”
And Koru’s fire burns even brighter at the challenge ( and this kid just made his friend cry (maybe?) and now he’s saying fire types are weak? Nah son, it’s on “put your money where your mouth is”)

And Marcus...Marcus has been dealing with calls from home that make him homesick and worried and wish he could just visit, see his sister, makes sure things are okay over there ( but he can’t) and Harvey looking at him with that look ( why does he hate him?) and Kisi got him in trouble..she pushed him...but he gets punished too and he’s the bad guy? And he has no clue how to help Ray and he’s terrified he’ll want to die again but he can’t tell anyone and…. “know what? FINE. you wan’t a battle Ms. Freene? Ya got one”

And then either he’ll win and go “wow this was fun. I can be good at this” or he loses and goes “next time I’ll beat her” and either way he’ll realize he’s not sad or confused when he battles, that he can maybe get into this ( coping mechanism? ) and boom rivalry.

Feel free to add or change anything this is just an idea I had with my limited understanding of Koru and Kirsi.

hehe XD

I like how it all sounds though I know after the haunted house Koru knows now that Ray wants to be her friend and doesn't hate her so all of the conflict would basically move to him, which could prove difficult since Ray considers him his best friend

Difficult to role-play or difficult for the kids? (* sorry I get confused easily sometimes sweatdrop )

She doesn't know about Rina though...Marcus wouldn't tell her but maybe Kirsi would? And would that create more conflict?

As to it moving to Marcus and you liking this.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol but I'm really glad you like it. I've been getting into writing prose lately and it slips into everything so I was afraid I was over-reaching.

Marcu's first battle would happen after his first detention XD ( if we follow this line of plot...unless you wanna do something else or do it sooner?

I'm really glad you're back. I'm excited about this. heart

Oh no I just meant she would find it difficult to continue the conflict or understand because he and Ray are friends
I mean when someone hurts your friend you defend them, so basically Koru will probably fear Ray hating her if anything gets worse between she and Marcus

Oh okay..
..would the rival thing still happen?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:35 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Not late at all. :3

Marcus and Kirsi still have to serve detention together. I’m waiting on the okay and a PM from SM to figure out what day that’s gonna happen. Maybe Marcus and Kirsi butt heads a bit? Maybe Kirsi winds up upset after detention because ‘I had to see his face, and hear him talk, and I dun’t like him’ >w<

Also consider:
Maybe the reason Kirsi and Ray don’t make up right away ( since we can’t really say ‘Ray’s poster is on a hiatus’) is Marcus found out he was upset. And Marcus experience has been whenever Kirsi and Koru get involved Ray gets upset and the haunted house is still messing with him ( hypno showed his worst fear being his parents fighting and Ray needing help and not being able to help) so his logic goes ‘if I keep Ray and Kirsi away then Ray won’t be upset and I won’t have to get yelled at’ and Ray is depressed so he won’t really make the effort.
( cause yeah he’s pragmatic and responsible and way more mature than most kids but he’s still a kid and he can’t think of any other way to solve this than ‘take away what makes him upset’ that’s how his parents deal with problems after all and how he deals with them fighting a lot. Don’t talk about it just hide it and forget about it and move on.)

And maybe this makes Kirsi more upset? And maybe on top of him not dealing with Ray’s depression like Koru thinks he should ( all Marcus really does is make sure Ray eats his meals and give him a listening ear and a security blanket around people but he hasn’t told anyone and doesn’t think that’s a good idea) she finds Kirsi being upset over things he does.

And maybe this is where she becomes a fire again, because her girl’s upset and Marcus isn’t exactly giving explanations. ( he goes nonverbal sometimes but no one knows this yet and he’d rather look like a meanie than admit he’s in over his head especially to them)

Maybe Marcus mentions, when he’s confronted that “what are you gonna do Koru? Challenge me to a battle again? It’s not like you can beat me. Water trumps fire near ever’one knows that”
And Koru’s fire burns even brighter at the challenge ( and this kid just made his friend cry (maybe?) and now he’s saying fire types are weak? Nah son, it’s on “put your money where your mouth is”)

And Marcus...Marcus has been dealing with calls from home that make him homesick and worried and wish he could just visit, see his sister, makes sure things are okay over there ( but he can’t) and Harvey looking at him with that look ( why does he hate him?) and Kisi got him in trouble..she pushed him...but he gets punished too and he’s the bad guy? And he has no clue how to help Ray and he’s terrified he’ll want to die again but he can’t tell anyone and…. “know what? FINE. you wan’t a battle Ms. Freene? Ya got one”

And then either he’ll win and go “wow this was fun. I can be good at this” or he loses and goes “next time I’ll beat her” and either way he’ll realize he’s not sad or confused when he battles, that he can maybe get into this ( coping mechanism? ) and boom rivalry.

Feel free to add or change anything this is just an idea I had with my limited understanding of Koru and Kirsi.

hehe XD

I like how it all sounds though I know after the haunted house Koru knows now that Ray wants to be her friend and doesn't hate her so all of the conflict would basically move to him, which could prove difficult since Ray considers him his best friend

Difficult to role-play or difficult for the kids? (* sorry I get confused easily sometimes sweatdrop )

She doesn't know about Rina though...Marcus wouldn't tell her but maybe Kirsi would? And would that create more conflict?

As to it moving to Marcus and you liking this.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol but I'm really glad you like it. I've been getting into writing prose lately and it slips into everything so I was afraid I was over-reaching.

Marcu's first battle would happen after his first detention XD ( if we follow this line of plot...unless you wanna do something else or do it sooner?

I'm really glad you're back. I'm excited about this. heart

Oh no I just meant she would find it difficult to continue the conflict or understand because he and Ray are friends
I mean when someone hurts your friend you defend them, so basically Koru will probably fear Ray hating her if anything gets worse between she and Marcus

Oh okay..
..would the rival thing still happen?

Oh definitely I just know that Koru will be watching her steps
but Marcus could push over the edge to snap and let it out if anything bad between them ever happened  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:28 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Still looking for someone to help Harvey learn to treat his brother better.

Lorrie is free to talk while she works
Plus she's been in that 'compared to your sisters' type of situation -- she'd probably know where Marcus is coming from in all of this

I didn’t see this until now. I’m sorry ^^
This actually sounds really cool, I’m not sure how well Harvey would listen to someone he just met but it does say in Lorrie’s bio that she’s rather nosy so maybe she sees them together and realizes Harvey’s almost downright hostile towards Marcus? And then gets into it and Harvey’s all ‘who da ef be u?” ( sorry been listening to Hamilton. He wouldn't’ actually say that, he’d use big college words...to convey exactly that message.
Harvey can be stubborn but maybe Lorraine can talk some sense into him? She kinda seems like she’d be good at that.
I don’t have a plan just yet so if you have any ideas lemme know :3

Also oh my gosh, she has a drawl and Harvey’s drawl is coming back to him. The idea of the both of them making each other’s drawl more prominent sounds too funny.

Edit: since you said 'talk while she works' and it kinda seems like employees need to stay close to their work area ( though for Lorrie's that's a lot of places lol) maybe it can happen when Harvey needs something fixed at his classroom? Or I could post them both in the library again ( since that's where Lorrie's working right now) It's important to keep to the rules after all.

On another note I just realized Lorrie and Aislin might make good friends? Aislin also uses a lot of slang ( as a linguist enthusiast he finds it fascinating) and his family situation is similar to Lorrie's in that he also got the whole 'you could do so much more' vibe from his siblings. ( librarian doesn't measure up that well against people with doctorates and multiple degrees)
Also they both know some form of martial art/self defense.

Yeah Lorrie tends to butt into things that aren't really her business
Maybe Marcus and Harvey get into a little spat and Lorrie talks to him after Marcus leaves?
She can work from almost wherever so talking to him isn't too big an issue
I think they're updating rules on academic employees, so we should hold off til that, I think

Hmm maybe
I don't think she'd be super inclined to divulge stuff like that for no reason
at least not at first
but they can definitely get along haha  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:09 am
I totally meant to post about my disappearance but work got so hectic lately that I couldn't even find time to let anyone know when I got home... I'm so sorry everyone >.<  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:36 am
Thank you for the wonderful times, but I think I'm going to have to leave. Work and school is a bit much, and honestly, this is the only thing still left for me on Gaia.

Take care, and have fun  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:53 am
Prairiefox

yoooo
a while back you mentioned Koru maybe joining sewing club
Assuming that's still a thing
Nirav is gonna be working on making flyers to put around the school -- maybe she sees one of them and contacts him about it?
Don't know how you wanted to go about this

Xaven the Raven

Sorry to hear man
It was cool getting to rp with you!

Lady Niara

It's ok!
I've been super busy too  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:57 am
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Plus she's been in that 'compared to your sisters' type of situation -- she'd probably know where Marcus is coming from in all of this

This actually sounds really cool, I’m not sure how well Harvey would listen to someone he just met but it does say in Lorrie’s bio that she’s rather nosy so maybe she sees them together and realizes Harvey’s almost downright hostile towards Marcus? And then gets into it and Harvey’s all ‘who da ef be u?” ( sorry been listening to Hamilton. He wouldn't’ actually say that, he’d use big college words...to convey exactly that message.
Harvey can be stubborn but maybe Lorraine can talk some sense into him? She kinda seems like she’d be good at that.

Also oh my gosh, she has a drawl and Harvey’s drawl is coming back to him. The idea of the both of them making each other’s drawl more prominent sounds too funny.

Edit: since you said 'talk while she works' and it kinda seems like employees need to stay close to their work area ( though for Lorrie's that's a lot of places lol) maybe it can happen when Harvey needs something fixed at his classroom? Or I could post them both in the library again ( since that's where Lorrie's working right now) It's important to keep to the rules after all.

On another note I just realized Lorrie and Aislin might make good friends? Aislin also uses a lot of slang ( as a linguist enthusiast he finds it fascinating) and his family situation is similar to Lorrie's in that he also got the whole 'you could do so much more' vibe from his siblings. ( librarian doesn't measure up that well against people with doctorates and multiple degrees)

Maybe Marcus and Harvey get into a little spat and Lorrie talks to him after Marcus leaves?
I think they're updating rules on academic employees, so we should hold off til that, I think

Hmm maybe
at least not at first

hmm from what I read we're allowed to just roleplay them in their work enviroment. But yeah. We can do it after the next timeskip? ( like maybe the next phase or after a day has passed?
And yeah that sounds good. Marcus would just run off. It'll take a while for Harvey to reveal what's going on but maybe Lorrie's that nosy/persistent?

And yeah I get that. It'd take a long friendship for Aislin to talk about it too,
I just thought it was kinda cool they have all these things in common.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:36 am
Xaven the Raven
Thank you for the wonderful times, but I think I'm going to have to leave. Work and school is a bit much, and honestly, this is the only thing still left for me on Gaia.

Take care, and have fun

Sorry to hear that. I sure had some fun times with Evelyn and Josh. It was great to roleplay with you. Take care.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:42 am
Xaven the Raven

Take care, and have fun

Take care Raven! RL always come first. Gaia will be here if you ever need to come back biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:10 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Hmm maybe
at least not at first

hmm from what I read we're allowed to just roleplay them in their work enviroment. But yeah. We can do it after the next timeskip? ( like maybe the next phase or after a day has passed?
And yeah that sounds good. Marcus would just run off. It'll take a while for Harvey to reveal what's going on but maybe Lorrie's that nosy/persistent?

And yeah I get that. It'd take a long friendship for Aislin to talk about it too,
I just thought it was kinda cool they have all these things in common.

The next day sounds good to me
Lorrie would be pretty persistent overtime

It is definitely cool her and Aislin have that stuff in common
even if they don't know it yet (:  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:28 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

yoooo
Nirav is gonna be working on making flyers to put around the school -- maybe she sees one of them and contacts him about it?

YES BECAUSE KORU SUCKS AT SEWING (I think I drew something proving this somewhere >.> <.<)

What if she she's him with the flyers? She really doesn't pay attention to things on walls she would be tons more curious seeing him with them. She kinda feels like they're friends already so she would pop out of the shadows >w>
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:01 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

yoooo

YES BECAUSE KORU SUCKS AT SEWING (I think I drew something proving this somewhere >.> <.<)

What if she she's him with the flyers? She really doesn't pay attention to things on walls she would be tons more curious seeing him with them. She kinda feels like they're friends already so she would pop out of the shadows >w>

he'll be hanging them up in the evening so they could run into each other somewhere
He's also making them in the library rn if you want her to drop by and see it there
either works haha  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:37 pm
User Image

Hope everyone had a good valentines <3 <3

( I went out with a friend and we pretended to be a couple to get a couples/valentines discount at a really good restaurant with really good chesecake. It was fun ;3 )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:01 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
User Image

Hope everyone had a good valentines <3 <3

( I went out with a friend and we pretended to be a couple to get a couples/valentines discount at a really good restaurant with really good chesecake. It was fun ;3 )

Duuuude nice!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:40 pm
So friendos who know coding...

I'm trying to work on sprucing up the profiles but it keeps being buggy. ( i.e. Aislin's pokemon)
Anyone know what the 'list list list' thing actually do?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games