Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:11 pm
"That's...actually not a bad idea, for once, Reno." Sub said with a cocky smile as he heard the Psychic Channeler mention his own teacher, Maya. "Her and her sister have both watched centuries go by, surely one of them might know something, anything, of use. Even a slight clue to get us on the right track would be helpful." It was a good point, they were both earthbound spirits who both took in students from all across the globe so they probably have heard all sorts of rumors over the eons.

"I'm sure Terashi will return soon." Sub said to Keiko, attempting to reassure her. "And when he does he'll come back better than ever, just wait and see." At least he hoped so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:16 pm
Reno rolled his eyes at their leader. "Yeah, thanks for the compliment, brain of Cthulhu." Reno snarked at Sub, reaching to his collar to grab out the necklace that sat beneath his shirt and palming the stone tied to it. "Well, hopefully she picks up. I hate ending up on call waiting." Glancing over towards Keiko, Reno would poke her mentally as Harleen wandered into sight. 'So little miss. Don't think there are advantages to channeling or hybrids?'  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:20 pm
"Yeah, you're right," Keiko said with a cute smile, trying to lighten up so she doesn't ruin the mood. When Reno spoke to her, she turned around and gave him a knowing look. "I know there are advantages to it, like reading people's minds," she teased. "I just don't know if I could go through with it, knowing the disadvantages."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:52 pm
"Yes?" Maya's voice rung in Reno's head, regardless whether or not he had even begun to contact her, apparently the Psychic Master was just that good. "You have a question, I see." Creepy good. Did she already know the question and just wanted to hear it?

"Could always go hybrid." Sub quipped in response to Keiko. "Maybe something fluffy with long ears...I know! How about Wigglytuff?" He said with a smile.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:09 pm
"Hybridization has more consequences than Channeling, doesn't it?" Keiko asked, stuck up on the negatives of being anything but a bland, boring trainer. "I'm kinda surprised that you suggested that Pokemon in particular, though, considering the color of its fur."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:19 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Hybridization has more consequences than Channeling, doesn't it?" Keiko asked, stuck up on the negatives of being anything but a bland, boring trainer. "I'm kinda surprised that you suggested that Pokemon in particular, though, considering the color of its fur."

"Eh, I know you like the color... for some reason." Sub said with a shrug. "But you're right, hybridization has much more risks, complications, and some times more rewards as well. It all balances it in a way."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:29 pm
"Hey Maya. So we need a quick consultation on where one might find things on Water channeling, which I know you know. So spill." Reno told his master, distracted away from the conversation he had instigated between Sub and Keio.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:05 pm
Reno Vantas
"Hey Maya. So we need a quick consultation on where one might find things on Water channeling, which I know you know. So spill." Reno told his master, distracted away from the conversation he had instigated between Sub and Keio.

"Water Channeling?" Maya repeated in a questioning tone. "That's a difficult one, most of the Water Channelers died out after the Great Fog Calamity. I'm not even sure what happened there. One minute the floating Kreek city of Alphapolis rested mighty on the ocean's surface then that terrible fog rolled in from the south and consumed it. Once the fog disappeared Alphapolis was no more, having sunken to the bottom of the ocean floor and the entirety of its population drowned. Such an awful event. My sister and I were once good friends with the last Kreekian king, Strato the Savior. Poor man, despite his longevity he was plagued with mysterious illnesses, worse than those his predecessors faced. Amaya tried to help him with it, having figured out it was ethereal in nature but before she could cure him he passed away suddenly. She tried to contact him from the beyond but whatever plagued him prevented his spirit from crossing over. He was the last Water Channeler I knew of." Maya explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:25 pm
"I guess the biggest thing that worries me about hybridization is that I know so little about it. That and hybrids are hated on a lot more than Channelers are. Besides, trying to decide which Pokemon to become would be rough because whatever I decide, I'm stuck with it once I become that hybrid."

As Keiko couldn't read minds, she had no idea what Reno was discussing with his teacher.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I guess the biggest thing that worries me about hybridization is that I know so little about it. That and hybrids are hated on a lot more than Channelers are. Besides, trying to decide which Pokemon to become would be rough because whatever I decide, I'm stuck with it once I become that hybrid."

As Keiko couldn't read minds, she had no idea what Reno was discussing with his teacher.

"Fair enough, all good concerns." Sub said with a nod. "I wouldn't worry too much about it though, just focus on making you and your Pokemon stronger for the time being. Heck, give Terashi something to come back and see."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:05 pm
"Y-yeah!" Keiko said cheerfully, apparently really liking that idea. "It can't be that hard to get stronger, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:55 pm
Reno would turn to Sub as Maya finished explaining. "Alright, got our lead. Supposedly the last Water Channeler Maya knew about died suddenly from soem strange disease. Spirit might be lingering around to find."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 am
"It wouldn't happen to be Strato the Savior, would it?" Odd asked as he approached Reno from behind. "I thought a felt a lot of energy in one spot. Figured we were having a conference of channelers." He admitted with a slightly crooked smile. Clearly he was just as uneasy with the strangeness of the world lately as everyone else was.

"Besides, if it's Lykas looking for training, a hybrid would be helpful to him than a channeler." He pointed out, offering a small wave of greeting to his boyfriend.

"Also, from what I've heard from Lykas, and a few others, becoming a hybrid can sometimes happen by accident but oftentimes the choice isn't as difficult to make as it might seem. Lykas and Kaya both became hybrids of the Pokemon in their parties they had the deepest bond with, for example." He explained to Keiko. How long had he been listening in on all this, anyway?

"Hang on a second? If she knew of a Water Channeler, would she know about the Kreek, too? Maybe she knows what happened to them?" Lykas finally spoke up, having gone quiet for a while after last speaking directly to Sub.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:47 am
Keiko smiled as Odd entered the scene, as it had been a while since she'd heard from him. She was also surprised to find that Lykas was there all along, though she didn't mind, even though she didn't approve of how close Lykas was to Chaos. "That might just be it," she said, knocking herself out of her train of thought. "I don't value any one of my Pokemon more than I do the others. They're all precious to me. Besides, what happens to a Pokemon when it fuses with its trainer? Not knowing that has been bugging me for a while."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:57 am
Reno would turn as Odd began to respond to every point that had been made in their conversation so far, simply sitting back until the explosion of response calmed down. "Strato the Savior. Yep.That's the one." Reno told Odd, turning towards Lykas before adding, "And they had some thing called the Great Fog Calamity happen. Fog rolled over, city was gone, and everybody was drowned."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games