Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:42 pm
murruelecreuset

Would you mind if Maria stopped by to deliver Kirsi's homework? Perhaps let her partner and friend and ear while she's at it. Or do you have other plans with Prairie?

Prairiefox

Ooh I would love that! >w<
Maybe Koru could end up finding them because she came to get Kirsi for dinner? (Up to you Prairie, it's fine if you have something else to do/can't post~ )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:46 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
murruelecreuset

Would you mind if Maria stopped by to deliver Kirsi's homework? Perhaps let her partner and friend and ear while she's at it. Or do you have other plans with Prairie?

Prairiefox

Maybe Koru could end up finding them because she came to get Kirsi for dinner? (Up to you Prairie, it's fine if you have something else to do/can't post~ )

Okay, I'll most Maria over there once I'm done her leaving class post. Still filtering though Harvey's post. Boy is it ever long burning_eyes  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:08 pm
murruelecreuset
TheWhiteDragonfly
murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

Okay, I'll most Maria over there once I'm done her leaving class post. Still filtering though Harvey's post. Boy is it ever long burning_eyes

Sorry I tend to ramble when I write. I tend to get too introspective. sweatdrop I'll work on that for future class posts.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:17 pm
In other news I found Harvey as a goth and my life is now complete XDD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:20 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
murruelecreuset
TheWhiteDragonfly
murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

Sorry I tend to ramble when I write. I tend to get too introspective. sweatdrop I'll work on that for future class posts.

It's okay. I just need to take out the parts that I don't need to reply too. It usually cuts it down quite a bit. I only have one page to work with and most of it will just be Maria taking notes so it gives me more thought to write into my post. That way it's a longer post versus small and rather sad looking post. I'd rather have more to work with then not enough. And trust me I have dealt with people who don't give much of nothing in posts even when you're in a scene together.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:26 pm

I was not prepared for this when I picked this faceclaim

My boy is cute.
And apparently he's good at flirting/getting kissed XD  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:13 pm

I feel like this is an accurate representation of the kids in year 3-4
They're all gonna get so much taller XD

( I actually have been rewatching this show and just wanted to share this gif >w> )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:11 am
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

Hahaha! I don't often hear about romance first and friendship second biggrin
I'm more of a.....natural pairer? Like, if it happens naturally then it just happens. I don't plan for it to go that way. I don't know if that makes sense ^^'
These two have unique personalities, they don't share a single class together, I love the challenge!

As long as there are Pokemon around, something interesting to learn, you've pretty much snagged Alana's attention 4laugh

(Happy Late Birthday to Cyril btw biggrin )

I prefer it that way too.
It's like how it is irl.

They can just send message back and forth or we can have them come across each other outside class

Well, Scitech has given Cyril an interesting hw.
Taking picture of pokemon should be weird/interesting enough to warrant attention.

( it is? I don't remember his bday myself redface )

Yeah, I like rl pairing. It just feels....better and far more natural that way!

Definetly! Though I wonder how he would get her number in the first place. I do agree with you so far biggrin
Texting each other would be far more natural than the two suddenly walking in front of each other and becoming best friends right off the bat.

That is an interesting hw assignment. I wonder if it having Zorua around my character would warrant enough interest in Cyril to take photos of the two or request the Zorua to change into different Pokemon so that he can just complete the assignment in one go?

(That is alright! I was browsing through his profile and I took notice of his B-day ^^)

the texting is more for after they met.
one of them can ask it during the time.
I figured it will make it easier to keep in touch since

*gasp* that's brilliant!
alana should suggest that to Cyril.

well, cyril will try to take picture of pokemon and failed.
they can just happen to run into each other.
in which Cyril might mention he is chasing down pokemon for picture and it's not working

p.s: I am down with flu . . .  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:46 am
Whoops, sorry! I didn't mean to requote ^-^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:23 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

Hahaha! I don't often hear about romance first and friendship second biggrin
I'm more of a.....natural pairer? Like, if it happens naturally then it just happens. I don't plan for it to go that way. I don't know if that makes sense ^^'
These two have unique personalities, they don't share a single class together, I love the challenge!

As long as there are Pokemon around, something interesting to learn, you've pretty much snagged Alana's attention 4laugh

(Happy Late Birthday to Cyril btw biggrin )

I prefer it that way too.
It's like how it is irl.

They can just send message back and forth or we can have them come across each other outside class

Well, Scitech has given Cyril an interesting hw.
Taking picture of pokemon should be weird/interesting enough to warrant attention.

( it is? I don't remember his bday myself redface )

Yeah, I like rl pairing. It just feels....better and far more natural that way!

Definetly! Though I wonder how he would get her number in the first place. I do agree with you so far biggrin
Texting each other would be far more natural than the two suddenly walking in front of each other and becoming best friends right off the bat.

That is an interesting hw assignment. I wonder if it having Zorua around my character would warrant enough interest in Cyril to take photos of the two or request the Zorua to change into different Pokemon so that he can just complete the assignment in one go?

(That is alright! I was browsing through his profile and I took notice of his B-day ^^)

the texting is more for after they met.
one of them can ask it during the time.
I figured it will make it easier to keep in touch since

*gasp* that's brilliant!
alana should suggest that to Cyril.

well, cyril will try to take picture of pokemon and failed.
they can just happen to run into each other.
in which Cyril might mention he is chasing down pokemon for picture and it's not working

p.s: I am down with flu . . .

Got it biggrin
I'm sure that Alana would suggest the idea if they pop into each other's life for a split second. She would definetly suggest the idea to Cyril. It would be her way in getting herself to communicate with others.

Hahahaha! That is alright! I think when Cyril takes photos of Pokemon, around Alana, she will definitely become curious as to how the camera would work.
Do you want them to meet in the Grassland? I have Alana there currently but I'm more than able to move her around :3

P.S: Get a lot of rest! The only good thing about a flu is that its time with you is short in comparison to the cold.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:21 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

Totally down for that my RP finger's been itching so bad XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:26 am
the new librarian is at your service, a friend to all bookworms in the academy :3 ( give this kid a day, two at most, he'll have the library system learned)

And apparently theather kids will also have something to talk about with him rofl  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:31 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
psst

Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly

Probably a good idea. I suppose now Kirsi will go somewhere else, maybe if Prarie is available she can have her talk with Koru after class. Do you think it would make sense for Kirsi to apologize at night today, or on the next day? (She will have to do her punishment for shoving Ray next free day so I'm a little wary of leaving it until then just to make sure that there's time).

I DON'T WANT TO READ IT IM NOT READY ;u;

I mean that depends on if you truly think Krisi would get over it that quickly. If she does then I don't mind them trying to make up during the night phase. If not, I mean it's not the end of the world if they wait a day or two before making up again. Plus Ray is really shaken, he doesn't want to see anyone right now. In fact he's pretty much going to avoid everyone at this point. He's in a very bad place right now

Oof this response is so overdue >~<

It seems like it would be best to not rush it and then just have it when it's most convenient for everyone~

I don't think Kirsi would stay mad for long, however. She's not truly mad at Ray, just lashing out because she's emotional right now. Especially with how Ray left it, Kirsi would pretty quickly start worrying about him (or even if she didn't she would just really want someone to grieve with who knew Rina) and she kind of would feel the need to re-establish their relationship because she feels like she's lost him too and she doesn't want that.
-- If we're delaying by days/weeks though, I'll just have her being stubbornly upset with him more as a part of her denial/anger that are part of the steps of grieving, i.e. focusing on that so she doesn't have to deal with the sadness as much.

I'd love for Koru to snap her out of it~
If you're available Prairie, we could have an interaction for the end of the day where Koru learns Kirsi is upset (though I guess she won't say exactly why yet though she will admit its because of Ray).

And then maybe after a time skip Koru could tell Kirsi to stop being mad at him? ( Then Kirsi can maybe convince ray to tell Koru about Rina? )

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Since Panda's on hiatus ( meaning Ray won't be around for a bit) do you guys wanna maybe have the battle between Marcus and Koru happen? And maybe plot some more.

I'd totally be up for some plotting!
I know we're right now talking about how their interaction might go when they do their punishment/detention, but it'd be cool if him and Koru battled and Kirsi watched or something~

I have a feeling she is going to be spending a lot of time in the library or her room or out by herself in the forest/meadow though

Same here! It's long awaited ^^ I'm gonna bring my computer into work tomorrow so I can chat about stuff with you guys then if I'm not late to that party XD ^^

Not late at all. :3

Marcus and Kirsi still have to serve detention together. I’m waiting on the okay and a PM from SM to figure out what day that’s gonna happen. Maybe Marcus and Kirsi butt heads a bit? Maybe Kirsi winds up upset after detention because ‘I had to see his face, and hear him talk, and I dun’t like him’ >w<

Also consider:
Maybe the reason Kirsi and Ray don’t make up right away ( since we can’t really say ‘Ray’s poster is on a hiatus’) is Marcus found out he was upset. And Marcus experience has been whenever Kirsi and Koru get involved Ray gets upset and the haunted house is still messing with him ( hypno showed his worst fear being his parents fighting and Ray needing help and not being able to help) so his logic goes ‘if I keep Ray and Kirsi away then Ray won’t be upset and I won’t have to get yelled at’ and Ray is depressed so he won’t really make the effort.
( cause yeah he’s pragmatic and responsible and way more mature than most kids but he’s still a kid and he can’t think of any other way to solve this than ‘take away what makes him upset’ that’s how his parents deal with problems after all and how he deals with them fighting a lot. Don’t talk about it just hide it and forget about it and move on.)

And maybe this makes Kirsi more upset? And maybe on top of him not dealing with Ray’s depression like Koru thinks he should ( all Marcus really does is make sure Ray eats his meals and give him a listening ear and a security blanket around people but he hasn’t told anyone and doesn’t think that’s a good idea) she finds Kirsi being upset over things he does.

And maybe this is where she becomes a fire again, because her girl’s upset and Marcus isn’t exactly giving explanations. ( he goes nonverbal sometimes but no one knows this yet and he’d rather look like a meanie than admit he’s in over his head especially to them)

Maybe Marcus mentions, when he’s confronted that “what are you gonna do Koru? Challenge me to a battle again? It’s not like you can beat me. Water trumps fire near ever’one knows that”
And Koru’s fire burns even brighter at the challenge ( and this kid just made his friend cry (maybe?) and now he’s saying fire types are weak? Nah son, it’s on “put your money where your mouth is”)

And Marcus...Marcus has been dealing with calls from home that make him homesick and worried and wish he could just visit, see his sister, makes sure things are okay over there ( but he can’t) and Harvey looking at him with that look ( why does he hate him?) and Kisi got him in trouble..she pushed him...but he gets punished too and he’s the bad guy? And he has no clue how to help Ray and he’s terrified he’ll want to die again but he can’t tell anyone and…. “know what? FINE. you wan’t a battle Ms. Freene? Ya got one”

And then either he’ll win and go “wow this was fun. I can be good at this” or he loses and goes “next time I’ll beat her” and either way he’ll realize he’s not sad or confused when he battles, that he can maybe get into this ( coping mechanism? ) and boom rivalry.

Feel free to add or change anything this is just an idea I had with my limited understanding of Koru and Kirsi.

hehe XD

I like how it all sounds though I know after the haunted house Koru knows now that Ray wants to be her friend and doesn't hate her so all of the conflict would basically move to him, which could prove difficult since Ray considers him his best friend  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 am
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
psst

Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311

I mean that depends on if you truly think Krisi would get over it that quickly. If she does then I don't mind them trying to make up during the night phase. If not, I mean it's not the end of the world if they wait a day or two before making up again. Plus Ray is really shaken, he doesn't want to see anyone right now. In fact he's pretty much going to avoid everyone at this point. He's in a very bad place right now

It seems like it would be best to not rush it and then just have it when it's most convenient for everyone~

I don't think Kirsi would stay mad for long, however. She's not truly mad at Ray, just lashing out because she's emotional right now. Especially with how Ray left it, Kirsi would pretty quickly start worrying about him (or even if she didn't she would just really want someone to grieve with who knew Rina) and she kind of would feel the need to re-establish their relationship because she feels like she's lost him too and she doesn't want that.
-- If we're delaying by days/weeks though, I'll just have her being stubbornly upset with him more as a part of her denial/anger that are part of the steps of grieving, i.e. focusing on that so she doesn't have to deal with the sadness as much.

If you're available Prairie, we could have an interaction for the end of the day where Koru learns Kirsi is upset (though I guess she won't say exactly why yet though she will admit its because of Ray).

And then maybe after a time skip Koru could tell Kirsi to stop being mad at him? ( Then Kirsi can maybe convince ray to tell Koru about Rina? )

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Since Panda's on hiatus ( meaning Ray won't be around for a bit) do you guys wanna maybe have the battle between Marcus and Koru happen? And maybe plot some more.

I know we're right now talking about how their interaction might go when they do their punishment/detention, but it'd be cool if him and Koru battled and Kirsi watched or something~

I have a feeling she is going to be spending a lot of time in the library or her room or out by herself in the forest/meadow though

Same here! It's long awaited ^^ I'm gonna bring my computer into work tomorrow so I can chat about stuff with you guys then if I'm not late to that party XD ^^

Marcus and Kirsi still have to serve detention together. I’m waiting on the okay and a PM from SM to figure out what day that’s gonna happen. Maybe Marcus and Kirsi butt heads a bit? Maybe Kirsi winds up upset after detention because ‘I had to see his face, and hear him talk, and I dun’t like him’ >w<

Also consider:
Maybe the reason Kirsi and Ray don’t make up right away ( since we can’t really say ‘Ray’s poster is on a hiatus’) is Marcus found out he was upset. And Marcus experience has been whenever Kirsi and Koru get involved Ray gets upset and the haunted house is still messing with him ( hypno showed his worst fear being his parents fighting and Ray needing help and not being able to help) so his logic goes ‘if I keep Ray and Kirsi away then Ray won’t be upset and I won’t have to get yelled at’ and Ray is depressed so he won’t really make the effort.
( cause yeah he’s pragmatic and responsible and way more mature than most kids but he’s still a kid and he can’t think of any other way to solve this than ‘take away what makes him upset’ that’s how his parents deal with problems after all and how he deals with them fighting a lot. Don’t talk about it just hide it and forget about it and move on.)

And maybe this makes Kirsi more upset? And maybe on top of him not dealing with Ray’s depression like Koru thinks he should ( all Marcus really does is make sure Ray eats his meals and give him a listening ear and a security blanket around people but he hasn’t told anyone and doesn’t think that’s a good idea) she finds Kirsi being upset over things he does.

And maybe this is where she becomes a fire again, because her girl’s upset and Marcus isn’t exactly giving explanations. ( he goes nonverbal sometimes but no one knows this yet and he’d rather look like a meanie than admit he’s in over his head especially to them)

Maybe Marcus mentions, when he’s confronted that “what are you gonna do Koru? Challenge me to a battle again? It’s not like you can beat me. Water trumps fire near ever’one knows that”
And Koru’s fire burns even brighter at the challenge ( and this kid just made his friend cry (maybe?) and now he’s saying fire types are weak? Nah son, it’s on “put your money where your mouth is”)

And Marcus...Marcus has been dealing with calls from home that make him homesick and worried and wish he could just visit, see his sister, makes sure things are okay over there ( but he can’t) and Harvey looking at him with that look ( why does he hate him?) and Kisi got him in trouble..she pushed him...but he gets punished too and he’s the bad guy? And he has no clue how to help Ray and he’s terrified he’ll want to die again but he can’t tell anyone and…. “know what? FINE. you wan’t a battle Ms. Freene? Ya got one”

And then either he’ll win and go “wow this was fun. I can be good at this” or he loses and goes “next time I’ll beat her” and either way he’ll realize he’s not sad or confused when he battles, that he can maybe get into this ( coping mechanism? ) and boom rivalry.

Feel free to add or change anything this is just an idea I had with my limited understanding of Koru and Kirsi.

hehe XD

I like how it all sounds though I know after the haunted house Koru knows now that Ray wants to be her friend and doesn't hate her so all of the conflict would basically move to him, which could prove difficult since Ray considers him his best friend

Difficult to role-play or difficult for the kids? (* sorry I get confused easily sometimes sweatdrop )

She doesn't know about Rina though...Marcus wouldn't tell her but maybe Kirsi would? And would that create more conflict?

As to it moving to Marcus and you liking this.

lol but I'm really glad you like it. I've been getting into writing prose lately and it slips into everything so I was afraid I was over-reaching.

Marcu's first battle would happen after his first detention XD ( if we follow this line of plot...unless you wanna do something else or do it sooner?

I'm really glad you're back. I'm excited about this. heart  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:20 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
psst

Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Also consider:

hehe XD

Difficult to role-play or difficult for the kids? (* sorry I get confused easily sometimes sweatdrop )

She doesn't know about Rina though...Marcus wouldn't tell her but maybe Kirsi would? And would that create more conflict?

As to it moving to Marcus and you liking this.

lol but I'm really glad you like it. I've been getting into writing prose lately and it slips into everything so I was afraid I was over-reaching.

Marcu's first battle would happen after his first detention XD ( if we follow this line of plot...unless you wanna do something else or do it sooner?

I'm really glad you're back. I'm excited about this. heart

Oh no I just meant she would find it difficult to continue the conflict or understand because he and Ray are friends
I mean when someone hurts your friend you defend them, so basically Koru will probably fear Ray hating her if anything gets worse between she and Marcus  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games