Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:04 am
SubonicXP

Sub would c**k an eyebrow at Darts as he listened to the man. Violent hybrids were never a good thing to have around so to hear the man admit this was unnerving. "What do you mean about bouts of violence? Did you hurt someone?" He asked, legitimately concerned about his friend.

"Don't think so..." Darts answers though from the look in his eyes, both of which are firmly fixed on the floor, tell a different story. "I woke up in Ecruteak City and nothing looked destroyed but I really honestly couldn't say one way or the other. This kind of thing has been happening even since before I became the Under King." He made a mental note to track down Silver and his belt when he has time. "But it keeps getting worse. Drake told me that Teacher had an idea this was going to happen but... I don't like the idea of what could happen due to it."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:08 am
Atlantis_Darts

"Don't think so..." Darts answers though from the look in his eyes, both of which are firmly fixed on the floor, tell a different story. "I woke up in Ecruteak City and nothing looked destroyed but I really honestly couldn't say one way or the other. This kind of thing has been happening even since before I became the Under King." He made a mental note to track down Silver and his belt when he has time. "But it keeps getting worse. Drake told me that Teacher had an idea this was going to happen but... I don't like the idea of what could happen due to it."

Sub would stand there silently as he listened to Darts, the man worried by the hybrid's lack of certainty in his recollection. "So you keep blacking out and don't recall anything?" He asked, attempting to understand himself. "What did Drake tell you exactly? Maybe I could help somehow, or Doc Owl." He doubted either them could help Darts but he had to offer his aid, Darts was a good friend after all.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:11 am
SubonicXP

Sub would stand there silently as he listened to Darts, the man worried by the hybrid's lack of certainty in his recollection. "So you keep blacking out and don't recall anything?" He asked, attempting to understand himself. "What did Drake tell you exactly? Maybe I could help somehow, or Doc Owl." He doubted either them could help Darts but he had to offer his aid, Darts was a good friend after all.

"It's not exactly blackouts... normally." Darts says, shifting uncomfortably under Sub's gaze. "What Drake said was almost exactly what I said. That as I progressed through this training Teacher had an idea something like this would happen and he would have something to counteract it eventually... It only happens when I hit this upper threshold of rage... like my ears start ringing and all of a sudden someone is bleeding or a table is destroyed and I don't quite remember doing it. ...y'know?" The gambler clearly was trying to play this off as no big deal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:17 am
Atlantis_Darts

"It's not exactly blackouts... normally." Darts says, shifting uncomfortably under Sub's gaze. "What Drake said was almost exactly what I said. That as I progressed through this training Teacher had an idea something like this would happen and he would have something to counteract it eventually... It only happens when I hit this upper threshold of rage... like my ears start ringing and all of a sudden someone is bleeding or a table is destroyed and I don't quite remember doing it. ...y'know?" The gambler clearly was trying to play this off as no big deal.

"That...doesn't sound good." Sub said, his voice filled with concern. "So your rage is causing you to lose control, at least, that's what it sounds like to me. Either way, I don't want to see you get hurt, or hurt anyone here. Sounds like your Teacher is already working on this so I'll try not to worry too much...just...be careful, okay?" He said to the fellow Snagem.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:18 am
SubonicXP

"That...doesn't sound good." Sub said, his voice filled with concern. "So your rage is causing you to lose control, at least, that's what it sounds like to me. Either way, I don't want to see you get hurt, or hurt anyone here. Sounds like your Teacher is already working on this so I'll try not to worry too much...just...be careful, okay?" He said to the fellow Snagem.

"Careful?" Darts says, regaining a little of his former swagger as he shrugs. "Nothing ventured nothing gained. You should know that by now. It's the gambler's code."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:21 am
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

"Careful?" Darts says, regaining a little of his former swagger as he shrugs. "Nothing ventured nothing gained. You should know that by now. It's the gambler's code."

Sub would smile in response to Darts' comment, the man feeling relieved to hear the hybrid acting more like his usual self. "Alright, you got me there." He said with a laugh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:45 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Boo." Sub said as he walked up to Lykas from behind, the man having finished his conversation with Darts and thus sought out another ghostly Snagem. "Whatcha doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:56 pm
Lykas nearly jumped out of his skin when Sub snuck up on him. Another oddity for him. "Oi....Don't try to kill me like that, please." He requested of the Dark channeler. "I'm a bit on edge lately. I haven't been able to contact Varuna for training since we saw him in Meteor Falls and now, with Lysandre commanding Zygarde.....I'm a bit worried. I need more training so that we have the firepower to fight against that when we face it again." Lykas explained his worries, his face relaxing a small amount as he did. Maybe he just needed to talk to someone about it?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:04 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas nearly jumped out of his skin when Sub snuck up on him. Another oddity for him. "Oi....Don't try to kill me like that, please." He requested of the Dark channeler. "I'm a bit on edge lately. I haven't been able to contact Varuna for training since we saw him in Meteor Falls and now, with Lysandre commanding Zygarde.....I'm a bit worried. I need more training so that we have the firepower to fight against that when we face it again." Lykas explained his worries, his face relaxing a small amount as he did. Maybe he just needed to talk to someone about it?

"Varuna is an odd one, isn't he?" Sub asked as he sat down on the couch next to Lykas. "Lysandre and his new pet unnerve me as well, we are certainly going to need all the firepower we can get so having members, like you, train to become stronger would certainly be a boon to us all. Unfortunately the ways of the Water type is beyond my comprehension."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:10 pm
SubonicXP

"Varuna is an odd one, isn't he?" Sub asked as he sat down on the couch next to Lykas. "Lysandre and his new pet unnerve me as well, we are certainly going to need all the firepower we can get so having members, like you, train to become stronger would certainly be a boon to us all. Unfortunately the ways of the Water type is beyond my comprehension."

Lykas nodded. "I know there's only so much you can do to help and with Varuna being the last of his people, I'm lost. I have no idea where else to turn for help." He admitted with a small sigh of defeat. "I had hoped that Crystal might have heard something about the Kreek that we don't have in the library here but she didn't respond when I asked her to meet me so I could ask." It was clear this was frustrating to him but at least he was trying.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:10 pm
"I think everyone's on edge because of him," Keiko commented. She just happened to be passing by and overheard the conversation, throwing her two cents into it. "The entire situation is making me rethink my ability, too."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:35 pm
"Yeah, it doesn't help that you have to look towards a dead civilization for help. If only there was another source out there." Sub said with a sigh, arms folded. He would perk up as Keiko suddenly spoke, the man turning to face the girl. "Hey there, Keiko." He said with a tiny wave. "Lysandre is a Mudbray's behind alright but I'm confident we'll find a way to beat him and his precious lizard pet." The man said, trying to put on his best facade of confidence for the Snagems.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:43 pm
After a hefty delay for unknown reasons, a simple beep would be heard from the SNAGs, followed by a message outlaying little information about the perceived growth of their Pokemon. At least the ones that could be documented, anyhow.

[HQ Gains for: 2/20/2017 to 3/26/2017]
Blizzard120
Eevee: 1 Happiness

TerashiLeonGoken
Cutiefly: 1 Evo Point

Requiem of Whyspers
Dewott: 1 Evo Point

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:00 pm
Slowly walking into the central area, Reno would peer over towards where he had seen Darts and Sub talking about Darts'....rage issues. Now that had peaked his interest, mainly since it seemed like it was a psychological trigger and he could at least try to find that. Well, try and let Harleen find that but still. He was part of the process. Barely. Either way, he saw Sub, Kaya, and Keiko were in the area. "So, we have, what, two people trying to find teachers now? Want me to go and ask some people about that? I may not have the historical documents, but I do have Maya to ask about stuff." Reno told the gathered Snagems, trying his best to steer the conversation.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:04 pm
"I know, right?" Keiko said to Sub with a smile that slowly faded. "I hope Terashi comes back soon. I don't know how much of a help I'd be if we had to fight him again."

Keiko allowed her attention to shift to what Reno was saying before she started feeling sorry for herself. It hadn't occurred to her to try to become a channeler or a hybrid before. At least not outside of mild curiosity. But she wasn't sure she could go through with it if she was offered, simply due to all the negative things that came with it.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games