Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:03 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Okay I lost my internet again but I have it back for a few hours right now what's been happening?!

Everyone misses Ramona!

TTvTT Glad to hear she's a good teacher

Actually before my internet was lost again I had written a sad Ramona post XD I'll take the chance to post it while I can ^^

Why is the creampuff sad? Does Harv have to punch someone >w>

Also hi!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:14 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly

Probably a good idea. I suppose now Kirsi will go somewhere else, maybe if Prarie is available she can have her talk with Koru after class. Do you think it would make sense for Kirsi to apologize at night today, or on the next day? (She will have to do her punishment for shoving Ray next free day so I'm a little wary of leaving it until then just to make sure that there's time).

I DON'T WANT TO READ IT IM NOT READY ;u;

I mean that depends on if you truly think Krisi would get over it that quickly. If she does then I don't mind them trying to make up during the night phase. If not, I mean it's not the end of the world if they wait a day or two before making up again. Plus Ray is really shaken, he doesn't want to see anyone right now. In fact he's pretty much going to avoid everyone at this point. He's in a very bad place right now

Prairiefox

Oof this response is so overdue >~<

It seems like it would be best to not rush it and then just have it when it's most convenient for everyone~

I don't think Kirsi would stay mad for long, however. She's not truly mad at Ray, just lashing out because she's emotional right now. Especially with how Ray left it, Kirsi would pretty quickly start worrying about him (or even if she didn't she would just really want someone to grieve with who knew Rina) and she kind of would feel the need to re-establish their relationship because she feels like she's lost him too and she doesn't want that.
-- If we're delaying by days/weeks though, I'll just have her being stubbornly upset with him more as a part of her denial/anger that are part of the steps of grieving, i.e. focusing on that so she doesn't have to deal with the sadness as much.

I'd love for Koru to snap her out of it~
If you're available Prairie, we could have an interaction for the end of the day where Koru learns Kirsi is upset (though I guess she won't say exactly why yet though she will admit its because of Ray).

And then maybe after a time skip Koru could tell Kirsi to stop being mad at him? ( Then Kirsi can maybe convince ray to tell Koru about Rina? )

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Since Panda's on hiatus ( meaning Ray won't be around for a bit) do you guys wanna maybe have the battle between Marcus and Koru happen? And maybe plot some more.

I'd totally be up for some plotting!
I know we're right now talking about how their interaction might go when they do their punishment/detention, but it'd be cool if him and Koru battled and Kirsi watched or something~

I have a feeling she is going to be spending a lot of time in the library or her room or out by herself in the forest/meadow though  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image

I made a moodboard for Marcus ( cause..no one would stop me XD )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:28 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
User Image

No one should stop you!
Oh! That Lanturn is a lot like the one Miss. Hart has!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:32 pm
Hope the kind

No one should stop you!

This picture's what made me realize Marcus would love a lantern and love Ms. Hart's lantern too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:04 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Hope the kind

No one should stop you!

This picture's what made me realize Marcus would love a lantern and love Ms. Hart's lantern too 3nodding

Kekekeke! I see plotting in the future!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:17 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Oooh, I love it!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:32 pm
First Nick post yaaay~

Anyone interesting in some interaction with le janitor?  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:46 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
First Nick post yaaay~

Anyone interesting in some interaction with le janitor?

Giselle might be up for it. Not doing anything with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:45 am
anyone want to plot?
it's getting boring  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:21 am
amarzyciel
anyone want to plot?
it's getting boring

Hmmmmmm
Alana x Cyril? (I don't mean shipping, not that I can't but I'll leave it for your imagination 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:39 pm
I'm at a friend's house for pizza. Should be able to dismiss the class when I get hoke ( 8-9 est time) Hope that's okay  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:57 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly

Probably a good idea. I suppose now Kirsi will go somewhere else, maybe if Prarie is available she can have her talk with Koru after class. Do you think it would make sense for Kirsi to apologize at night today, or on the next day? (She will have to do her punishment for shoving Ray next free day so I'm a little wary of leaving it until then just to make sure that there's time).

I DON'T WANT TO READ IT IM NOT READY ;u;

I mean that depends on if you truly think Krisi would get over it that quickly. If she does then I don't mind them trying to make up during the night phase. If not, I mean it's not the end of the world if they wait a day or two before making up again. Plus Ray is really shaken, he doesn't want to see anyone right now. In fact he's pretty much going to avoid everyone at this point. He's in a very bad place right now

Prairiefox

Oof this response is so overdue >~<

It seems like it would be best to not rush it and then just have it when it's most convenient for everyone~

I don't think Kirsi would stay mad for long, however. She's not truly mad at Ray, just lashing out because she's emotional right now. Especially with how Ray left it, Kirsi would pretty quickly start worrying about him (or even if she didn't she would just really want someone to grieve with who knew Rina) and she kind of would feel the need to re-establish their relationship because she feels like she's lost him too and she doesn't want that.
-- If we're delaying by days/weeks though, I'll just have her being stubbornly upset with him more as a part of her denial/anger that are part of the steps of grieving, i.e. focusing on that so she doesn't have to deal with the sadness as much.

I'd love for Koru to snap her out of it~
If you're available Prairie, we could have an interaction for the end of the day where Koru learns Kirsi is upset (though I guess she won't say exactly why yet though she will admit its because of Ray).

And then maybe after a time skip Koru could tell Kirsi to stop being mad at him? ( Then Kirsi can maybe convince ray to tell Koru about Rina? )

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Since Panda's on hiatus ( meaning Ray won't be around for a bit) do you guys wanna maybe have the battle between Marcus and Koru happen? And maybe plot some more.

I'd totally be up for some plotting!
I know we're right now talking about how their interaction might go when they do their punishment/detention, but it'd be cool if him and Koru battled and Kirsi watched or something~

I have a feeling she is going to be spending a lot of time in the library or her room or out by herself in the forest/meadow though

Same here! It's long awaited ^^ I'm gonna bring my computer into work tomorrow so I can chat about stuff with you guys then if I'm not late to that party XD ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:01 pm
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
anyone want to plot?
it's getting boring

Hmmmmmm
Alana x Cyril? (I don't mean shipping, not that I can't but I'll leave it for your imagination 3nodding )

Friendship first? I am not sure about pairings.
It looks hard though, I foresee awkward conversation and silence
Though i think it will be different at least compared to smooth conversation.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:08 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
anyone want to plot?
it's getting boring

Hmmmmmm

Friendship first? I am not sure about pairings.
It looks hard though, I foresee awkward conversation and silence
Though i think it will be different at least compared to smooth conversation.

Hahaha! I don't often hear about romance first and friendship second biggrin
I'm more of a.....natural pairer? Like, if it happens naturally then it just happens. I don't plan for it to go that way. I don't know if that makes sense ^^'
These two have unique personalities, they don't share a single class together, I love the challenge!

As long as there are Pokemon around, something interesting to learn, you've pretty much snagged Alana's attention 4laugh

(Happy Late Birthday to Cyril btw biggrin )  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games