Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:07 pm
Blizzard120

"That's what I thought. Thank you. But yes, a half-hour. It's absurdly dense, giving its weight. I weighed this out of pure curosity on my scale over there and it weighs 127 ounces...or just shy of making eight pounds. Studying notes from other professors, I believe this is what remains of Zygarde's Thousand Arrows attack. Ground-type based attack and in the likes of Zygarde's case, very hard to miss with. It's Zygarde's...anti-air arsenal, I suppose you can say. While eight pounds might not sound like a lot, keep in mind Zygarde fires...well, just as the attack is called, thousand arrows on a target. If multiples lodge into Zygarde's target, provided it doesn't kill the target first, it's not going anywhere. Though that isn't to say its a slouch on the ground either for similar reasons. Keep in mind that young Tristen is a Electrike hybrid."

Sub would examine the arrow as much as possible without touching it, if there was one thing he learned a long time ago is to not trust random hunks of matter that come from or had contact with a legendary Pokemon. That said, the arrow was unremarkable to look at, it wasn't until Doc Owl explained its composition a little more did he understand what made it so unique. "I would hate to see what Zygarde could do if it was really trying to kill you then." He said with a final glance at the arrow before turning back to face Doc Owl.

"Poor Tristen, I can only imagine what it feels like to have an eight pound rock lodge in your body, especially for that long." He said, almost shuddering at the thought. "Wait a minute, did you happen to test it for any biological matter? Stupid question, I know, it's basically just a rock but given the nature of Zygarde I can't help but wonder." The man said, giving the arrow just a side eye glance. Give the guy a break, they already had one rock in this place that could kill a man if allowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:16 pm
SubonicXP

"Actually, yes I did." He said. "It's minuscule at best, honestly, just enough to tell that there IS something organic, biological, what-have-you there. What exactly it is, if there's any relation to, is rather inconclusive. Honestly, in that regard, it's not too much different than a Weezing's sludge, when you think about it."

--------------------------

TerashiLeonGoken

"You know, some could possibly argue this is my default look." I said to Keiko as I continued scratching around the Vulpix's ears. The young Pokemon got to the point where it was so content that it was drifting off to sleep itself. "Heh, yea...well, honestly though, you'd be right. I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but Aile's not here anymore. I'm not sure as to why. GRAY isn't saying a word and the only ones who may have some sort of idea is Reno and Sub, and I couldn't get around to asking Sub about it without trying to start a fight in this headquarters considering the fact of her is still a sore spot."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:25 pm
Blizzard120

"Actually, yes I did." He said. "It's minuscule at best, honestly, just enough to tell that there IS something organic, biological, what-have-you there. What exactly it is, if there's any relation to, is rather inconclusive. Honestly, in that regard, it's not too much different than a Weezing's sludge, when you think about it."

"Well I suppose that's a good thing." Sub said with a relieved sigh. No viruses or murderous Pokemon jumping out of this one. "That does bring me to another question. When Zygarde transformed that last time, became complete I suppose, it unleashed a wave of purifying energy. GRAY tells me any Shadow Pokemon that were nearby were purified upon contact with said energy. Have you been able to detect any type of unique energy in that thing? Or is it pretty standard fair? Energy readings only go so far, having an actual sample could really help in devising tools against the Shadow Pokemon plague."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:26 pm
"Probably Reno," Keiko huffed, leaning back in her seat and getting comfortable. "Terashi said that Reno was keeping a closer eye on her than was necessary, given that Sub had people guarding her regularly. Though Terashi didn't think she deserved to be in there either, said she had a valid reason to do what she did, Though he wouldn't have taken it as far as helping her escape. He said he knows better than to cross Sub when I asked him."

Keiko sighed, and took a sip of her drink, a bit surprised at how irritated she had sounded when she said that. "Granted, I don't have anything against Aile, myself. Nothing personal, anyway. All I know is that she betrayed the team, not the why's or hows."

And yet here you are, getting just as irritated as everyone else about it,
she thought to herself afterward.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:41 pm
SubonicXP

"As far as I can tell, it's your standard fare kind of an attack. That said, I actually found about that energy wave of sorts myself, honestly, reading a report from GRAY. If I was actually there when it happened, I could perhaps be more certain of it, but perhaps there's something about Zygarde that allows it to do that from it being unified as it were." Doc explained.

-------

TerashiLeonGoken

"She did have an excuse; legitimate being debatable, but considering it was Lysandre that was rattling Aile's chains, there's no telling. Lysandre already has a record for playing people like a harp; its the reason why he's in power right now." I said to Keiko. "One thing that I can figure, Aile didn't leave without help. She couldn't have. And it gets me wondering if it was on her own volition as well. One thing I really hate is being left in the dark."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:12 pm
Blizzard120

"As far as I can tell, it's your standard fare kind of an attack. That said, I actually found about that energy wave of sorts myself, honestly, reading a report from GRAY. If I was actually there when it happened, I could perhaps be more certain of it, but perhaps there's something about Zygarde that allows it to do that from it being unified as it were." Doc explained.

"Hm, guess that's something we'll just have to keep in mind in our next encounter with it, provided it's not our last..." Sub said, the last part quieter than the earlier part of the sentence as he was becoming increasingly unsure of their ability to defeat such a beast. "Well thanks for the info, Doc. If by some chance you come across any new data on Zygarde from that thing let me know." With a smile and a wave Sub would exit the med lab, more questions than answers provided.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:20 pm
"You and me, both," Keiko sighed before taking another sip of her drink. "Well, I wish I could say that I'm sure that she did have a good reason, but I didn't know her. There's actually very few members of this team that I know that well, some I don't know at all, for that matter. I don't want to stick my nose in everyone's business, but having more friends would make some things easier, you know?"

Keiko shook her head at herself, and looked down at her lap. "Sorry, didn't mean to change the subject."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:48 pm
"Will do." Doc said as he watched the leader walk off. The Doc would then put the arrow away and back for storage to examine later. At this point, though, he wasn't sure how much more that he could get out of it.

-----------------

"...No, you're fine." I said. "No need to act nervous here. Though...you...do raise a point. I'm kind of guilty of that. I'm not familiar with everyone here. Most ones that I do have been here since...well, I've been here, really. People like Sub or Darts, for instance."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:06 pm
"I know what you mean," Keiko said solemnly. "I know a few people. Odd and Lykas are good friends, even if Lykas doesn't always make the best decisions. Cera seems like a nice person... er, Pokemon. Though she's always busy when I see her. But I feel like there are a lot more members of this team than the people I see. It kinda makes me wonder if I get out often enough."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:53 pm
"I found you." Sub said to himself as he sat on his office, the man staring happily at the screen in front of him. The man had been unusually active at his computer today, starting first thing this morning when GRAY alerted him to something. The man had spent hours frantically searching for something and it seems he finally found what, or who, he was looking for.

"Hey you slack offs, one of you report to my office, I got a job that needs done." Sub shouted through the building's intercom system. He seemed really hyper and happy about something yet demanding.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:09 pm
The second Keiko heard Sub's intercom, she gathered her Pokemon together and made for the leader's office.

"You called?" she asked once she got there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:32 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
The second Keiko heard Sub's intercom, she gathered her Pokemon together and made for the leader's office.

"You called?" she asked once she got there.

"Ah, Keiko, good to see you." Sub said with a smile as he sat on the other end of his desk. "Please, sit down. How have you been? Well I hope." Okay, what gives. The Snagem leader was being way too nice.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:38 pm
"Yeah, I'm okay," Keiko lied on accident, too shocked by the blatant change in Sub's attitude to give his question any actual thought, though it didn't take her long to recover from said shock. "You said you needed something done?" she asked once she regained her composure.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:49 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah, I'm okay," Keiko lied on accident, too shocked by the blatant change in Sub's attitude to give his question any actual thought, though it didn't take her long to recover from said shock. "You said you needed something done?" she asked once she regained her composure.

"Yes! I do!" He beamed with joy, his smile wide. "There is a man, a sailor, stationed in Castelia City I need spoken to. He is said to have information that pertains to my interests."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:55 pm
"Oh?" Keiko emoted, surprised an intrigued by the mission Sub gave her. "What should I ask him? Did you give him a codename so he knows I'm representing you? What part of Castelia is he in? Does he have a feature separating him from every other sailor in Castelia City?"

Keiko kept asking questions like this for a little while. It was as though she was eager to have something to do. Weird.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games