Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:18 pm
Blizzard120

"Nothing as of yet, though he is wondering how deep I am because he DOES know that I have been dealing with Lysandre more than I'd care for." I said to Sub. "Teacher being...well...teacher, you know. Then again, we're ones that tend to keep work and pleasantries separated."

"Hm, I see." Sub said, making a face as if thinking hard on something. "I have a feeling we're going to need to appeal to the Indigo League to discuss Lysandre. I see Unova is already uncomfortable with him so I can only wonder what they are thinking. Would also be beneficial to get on the same page with as many of the region governments as possible so we can prevent clashing with their interests like we did with Hoenn."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:28 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Nothing as of yet, though he is wondering how deep I am because he DOES know that I have been dealing with Lysandre more than I'd care for." I said to Sub. "Teacher being...well...teacher, you know. Then again, we're ones that tend to keep work and pleasantries separated."

"Hm, I see." Sub said, making a face as if thinking hard on something. "I have a feeling we're going to need to appeal to the Indigo League to discuss Lysandre. I see Unova is already uncomfortable with him so I can only wonder what they are thinking. Would also be beneficial to get on the same page with as many of the region governments as possible so we can prevent clashing with their interests like we did with Hoenn."

"Hmm..." I thought for a moment. "Yeaaaah, considering how we had to deal with-Oh freakin' hell, that actually reminds me. I might need to talk to Darts here in the near future to find out about Drake's band of brothers of sorts." I said to him. "If you remember, their funding came from Kalos, and by extension, Lysandre. Jhoto and Kanto aren't the only places we need to check the waters over."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:37 pm
Blizzard120

"Hmm..." I thought for a moment. "Yeaaaah, considering how we had to deal with-Oh freakin' hell, that actually reminds me. I might need to talk to Darts here in the near future to find out about Drake's band of brothers of sorts." I said to him. "If you remember, their funding came from Kalos, and by extension, Lysandre. Jhoto and Kanto aren't the only places we need to check the waters over."

"That's right..." Sub said, trailing off a bit in thought. "We certainly need to pull together and discuss a few things. Lysandre's influence runs far and deep." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:52 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"That's right..." Sub said, trailing off a bit in thought. "We certainly need to pull together and discuss a few things. Lysandre's influence runs far and deep." He said.

"It's never easy, is it?" I ended up closing the SNAG and stashed it, which prompted Vulpix to hop in my lap, looking for affection. Tristen's Eevee looked on for a moment then went back towards the sleeping Electrike hybrid, moving under the boy's arms and curled up against him. I started to scratch behind the Vulpix ears, the fox leaning up against it to get the most of it.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:58 pm
Blizzard120

"It's never easy, is it?" I ended up closing the SNAG and stashed it, which prompted Vulpix to hop in my lap, looking for affection. Tristen's Eevee looked on for a moment then went back towards the sleeping Electrike hybrid, moving under the boy's arms and curled up against him. I started to scratch behind the Vulpix ears, the fox leaning up against it to get the most of it.

"Never is." Sub sighed as he sat back and just began to relax again. It wasn't often that they got the chance to do this and it was nice. "How did the kid do back there in Alola?" He asked the hybrid as he looked at the sleeping one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Never is." Sub sighed as he sat back and just began to relax again. It wasn't often that they got the chance to do this and it was nice. "How did the kid do back there in Alola?" He asked the hybrid as he looked at the sleeping one.

"Well, I guess fine in the end. I made it clear that I wasn't thrilled about him running off on his own when the Ciphers decided to have at it with everyone. I have to admit though, despite that, he fought like one hell of a trooper. When Lysandre sprung Zygarde on us and got it to unleash its attack which was...something. Whole bunch of arrows, or something. One of them actually caught Tristen and got him pretty bad. Coming to thinking about it...never seen him sleep on his other side like that before. Probably trying to instictively avoid where that arrow thing got removed by Doc. Several stitches, by the way, right where near his shoulder...shoulder blade area. The projectile itself, Doc showed me it..." I held up my hand vertically as if about to judo chop something to prove my point. "That arrow thing was about as big as my hand, maybe about as thick too. But despite that, it was dense. You could tell because it was fairly heavy for what it was. And Tristen had that embedded right there, about an inch or so, in him until we got back here to HQ for Doc to get it out. I guess that attack was supposed to bring air foes down, I guess. Drag them down from its heavy weight. Doc still has that thing in the med lab if you want to see it yourself."

I looked back towards Tristen for a second, then back at Sub. "Despite all of what went against him, Tristen continued fighting on in such poor condition and much to Zera's dismay, he actually snagged and ran off with her calling card of a Magmar." I said. "I could have swore I heard Zera raging to the heavens when we were bailing out of there to get away from Zygarde."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:11 pm
Blizzard120

I looked back towards Tristen for a second, then back at Sub. "Despite all of what went against him, Tristen continued fighting on in such poor condition and much to Zera's dismay, he actually snagged and ran off with her calling card of a Magmar." I said. "I could have swore I heard Zera raging to the heavens when we were bailing out of there to get away from Zygarde."

"An arrow huh? And Doc Owl still has it? I would certainly like to see that." Sub admitted as he got up off the couch, getting ready to go see if the good Doc was available to show off his new treasure. "Hopefully the Magmar doesn't hold anything against him, I rather not have the HQ burn down." He said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:21 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"An arrow huh? And Doc Owl still has it? I would certainly like to see that." Sub admitted as he got up off the couch, getting ready to go see if the good Doc was available to show off his new treasure. "Hopefully the Magmar doesn't hold anything against him, I rather not have the HQ burn down." He said with a chuckle.

"Yea, Tristen's going to have his hands full once he's ready to attempt purifying that thing. I also have the feeling that this is going to be something Cipher, rather Zera in particular, is not going to take laying down. I can't be always around to protect him if she gets vengeful like I think she's going to be." I said, looking back towards Tristen. "I'm kind of left at a loss as to what to do; I can only do so much." I said. Tristen stirs a little on the couch, but continues to remain asleep.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:28 pm
Blizzard120

"Yea, Tristen's going to have his hands full once he's ready to attempt purifying that thing. I also have the feeling that this is going to be something Cipher, rather Zera in particular, is not going to take laying down. I can't be always around to protect him if she gets vengeful like I think she's going to be." I said, looking back towards Tristen. "I'm kind of left at a loss as to what to do; I can only do so much." I said. Tristen stirs a little on the couch, but continues to remain asleep.

"Heh, I guess you're reaching that point all parents do..." Sub said with a stupid grin. "He's growing up and you just don't know how to handle it. The kid has been through a lot, probably way more than kids his age usually do but he has met it all head on. He might be young in years but he certainly isn't in experience." He said, giving Blizzard a little nudge. "He'll be fine, you don't always have to worry about what you can do for him, he can handle himself."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:28 pm
SubonicXP
"Heh, I guess you're reaching that point all parents do..." Sub said with a stupid grin. "He's growing up and you just don't know how to handle it. The kid has been through a lot, probably way more than kids his age usually do but he has met it all head on. He might be young in years but he certainly isn't in experience." He said, giving Blizzard a little nudge. "He'll be fine, you don't always have to worry about what you can do for him, he can handle himself."

Considering that he ran off on me back during Alola? I doubted it. He still needs a bit of discipline in that regard. Not going to lie, he got a little full of himself, which is something that I know that I told him to be mindful about. That said, Sub was right about one thing...this kid has been through a hell of a lot compared to any other kid there is in this world. "...I guess..." I said, looking back down towards my Vulpix and started to get around the neck with the scratching, then back around the ears.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:06 pm
Blizzard120

Considering that he ran off on me back during Alola? I doubted it. He still needs a bit of discipline in that regard. Not going to lie, he got a little full of himself, which is something that I know that I told him to be mindful about. That said, Sub was right about one thing...this kid has been through a hell of a lot compared to any other kid there is in this world. "...I guess..." I said, looking back down towards my Vulpix and started to get around the neck with the scratching, then back around the ears.

"Well I'm going to see if the good doc still has that arrow, want to get a good look at that." Sub said with a little wave as he walked off and exited the main area, heading down towards the med lab.

"Yo! Doc! You down here?" Sub called out as he exited the elevator and entered the med lab in search for Doc Owl.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:29 pm
I watched Sub make his way out of the room and I merely sunk the couch a little, still rather suspicious of the leader of this team. I shook my head for now then went back to giving the young Alolan Vulpix some more attention.

Meanwhile, down in the med lab, Doc was looking over various other things in the med lab, studying something under a microscope. The Noctowl hybrid perked up and looked away from what he was studying. "Yes, its where I'm at most of the time. And you don't seem to be in any sort of strife, so curious as to how I can help you?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:33 pm
Blizzard120
I watched Sub make his way out of the room and I merely sunk the couch a little, still rather suspicious of the leader of this team. I shook my head for now then went back to giving the young Alolan Vulpix some more attention.

Meanwhile, down in the med lab, Doc was looking over various other things in the med lab, studying something under a microscope. The Noctowl hybrid perked up and looked away from what he was studying. "Yes, its where I'm at most of the time. And you don't seem to be in any sort of strife, so curious as to how I can help you?"

"Blizz told me you still have the arrow you removed from Tristen." Sub explained as he walked around the lab, gawking at the various instruments under Doc Owl's care.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:54 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Blizz told me you still have the arrow you removed from Tristen." Sub explained as he walked around the lab, gawking at the various instruments under Doc Owl's care.

"Is that what you're here for?" The doctor turns in his stool and hops up, walking over to a cabinet above an opposite counter which he sat at. He pulls the door open and pulls out a tray off of a shelf and sat it down on the counter, pulling back a sheet which covered the object in question. "There it is. It's a wonder that Zygarde didn't kill him with that. Perhaps the one time that Blizzard's training gear actually did something useful other than make exercise more challenging for the boy. Still, for as long as he had it in him, I could only imagine how agonizing it could have been."

Doc then reached into a different drawer and pulled out a notebook of some kind with various notes, flipping over towards his studies. "I've studied this thing a bit sometime after I pulled it out of him. Its composition isn't something that I've seen in some time. We're talking about something perhaps nearly as dense and sturdy as a Bronzong stuck in that boy's shoulder for the better part of...uh...Orderly?"

"Machaa...?" A couple of seconds and from a back room the Machamp peeks its head out of a door.

"How long did Blizzard say that Tristen more than likely had this in him? A half-hour at most, right?"

"Ma-cha." The Pokemon confirmed.

"That's what I thought. Thank you. But yes, a half-hour. It's absurdly dense, giving its weight. I weighed this out of pure curosity on my scale over there and it weighs 127 ounces...or just shy of making eight pounds. Studying notes from other professors, I believe this is what remains of Zygarde's Thousand Arrows attack. Ground-type based attack and in the likes of Zygarde's case, very hard to miss with. It's Zygarde's...anti-air arsenal, I suppose you can say. While eight pounds might not sound like a lot, keep in mind Zygarde fires...well, just as the attack is called, thousand arrows on a target. If multiples lodge into Zygarde's target, provided it doesn't kill the target first, it's not going anywhere. Though that isn't to say its a slouch on the ground either for similar reasons. Keep in mind that young Tristen is a Electrike hybrid."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:56 pm
"You look troubled," Keiko said as she walked into the lobby, a cup of warm liquid in her hands an a certain Cutiefly on her shoulder.

Keiko smiled at Blizz befoe sitting down at a nearby chair - far enough away to respect his relationship with Freth but close enough to carry a conversation. "Is everything alright?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games