Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:02 pm
SubonicXP
The ten o' clock news began to play, the news lady going on about the upcoming presidential elections in Unova. One point of intense debate it seems in the election is the rising threat of Kalos and how to address it. One side favors getting closer to Kalos to avoid conflict while the other insists that Unova must stand against Lysandre and protect the world order. Right now they were showing a man and a woman, the two candidates, arguing. The man was going on about not being a Kalosian puppet. With a scoff Sub just turned the channel, now the weather was on.

"What's that." Sub simply asked Blizzard, not taking his eyes off the screen as he watched the weatherman talk about an incoming cold front. Obviously Sub was inquiring about the weird looking Vulpix, what else could he be?

I didn't pay any sort of the television. News was always generally depressing, perhaps maybe biased, who knows. And its worse when politics come up. It's just a no-win situation trying to talk about something to anyone about it. I just avoid it altogether. That said, I did hear Sub when he spoke up. I looked back down towards the two Pokemon, realizing what he was asking, then looked back down towards my SNAG. "Oh, uh, my...prize, I guess, for catching that Rowlet a while back. It's a Vulpix. Though, rather, a variant of one that's native to the Alola region. It's actually an Ice type, of all things." I said. "I've been researching into that sort of thing since the Alolan Pokemon got my attention. Apparently, Vulpix weren't the only things. Hell, there's an Icy sandshrew and a Dugtrio with hairstyles that scream 1960's." I said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:16 pm
Blizzard120

I didn't pay any sort of the television. News was always generally depressing, perhaps maybe biased, who knows. And its worse when politics come up. It's just a no-win situation trying to talk about something to anyone about it. I just avoid it altogether. That said, I did hear Sub when he spoke up. I looked back down towards the two Pokemon, realizing what he was asking, then looked back down towards my SNAG. "Oh, uh, my...prize, I guess, for catching that Rowlet a while back. It's a Vulpix. Though, rather, a variant of one that's native to the Alola region. It's actually an Ice type, of all things." I said. "I've been researching into that sort of thing since the Alolan Pokemon got my attention. Apparently, Vulpix weren't the only things. Hell, there's an Icy sandshrew and a Dugtrio with hairstyles that scream 1960's." I said to him.

"Huh, you don't say..." Sub said as he eyed the snow white fox. "The things you find in that region." He said with a sigh. "At least that thing isn't actively trying to kill me, like half of the things I encountered in Alola so far." He admitted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:22 pm
SubonicXP
"Huh, you don't say..." Sub said as he eyed the snow white fox. "The things you find in that region." He said with a sigh. "At least that thing isn't actively trying to kill me, like half of the things I encountered in Alola so far." He admitted.

"Really? Sounds like that...what the hell was it called again? Passimian? Monkey b*****d threw some sort of coconut or something hard. b*****d had an arm on him..." I said, suddenly reminded about where I got nailed during that safari, instinctively rubbing the back of my head where I got beaned. "What did you have an unfortunate run-in with."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:35 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Really? Sounds like that...what the hell was it called again? Passimian? Monkey b*****d threw some sort of coconut or something hard. b*****d had an arm on him..." I said, suddenly reminded about where I got nailed during that safari, instinctively rubbing the back of my head where I got beaned. "What did you have an unfortunate run-in with."

"Passimian? Now they got coconut throwing monkeys too? Great." He grunted, now having an additional reason to dislike Alola. "It looked like a Pikachu at first, at least one that was used in a match against Whitney and lost badly to her Miltank...that was one disfigured Pikachu." He said with a shudder. "Obviously it wasn't a Pikachu, never seen one lob Shadow Balls and try to grab you with some weird extending claw made of some sort of shadowy substance. Ever since that safari it has been popping up everywhere I go, trying to kill me."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:01 pm
SubonicXP
"Passimian? Now they got coconut throwing monkeys too? Great." He grunted, now having an additional reason to dislike Alola. "It looked like a Pikachu at first, at least one that was used in a match against Whitney and lost badly to her Miltank...that was one disfigured Pikachu." He said with a shudder. "Obviously it wasn't a Pikachu, never seen one lob Shadow Balls and try to grab you with some weird extending claw made of some sort of shadowy substance. Ever since that safari it has been popping up everywhere I go, trying to kill me."

"......" I nearly rose my head up and once again, if I'd had an eyebrow to raise, it'd be risen by now. "...trying...to kill you?" I said, rather deadpan. "Wait, I think I saw something like that while looking through this thing, hang on..." I said, starting to cycle through the images of the dex. "Wait, there we go. I think this is what you're talking about, right?" I said, holding up the SNAG, showing a picture of a Mimikyu. "You let the likes of this get under your skin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:21 pm
Blizzard120

"......" I nearly rose my head up and once again, if I'd had an eyebrow to raise, it'd be risen by now. "...trying...to kill you?" I said, rather deadpan. "Wait, I think I saw something like that while looking through this thing, hang on..." I said, starting to cycle through the images of the dex. "Wait, there we go. I think this is what you're talking about, right?" I said, holding up the SNAG, showing a picture of a Mimikyu. "You let the likes of this get under your skin?"

"Yes! That thing!" Sub exclaimed as Blizzard showed him the picture of the Disguise Pokemon. "Let it get under my skin? I didn't let it. If that thing had its way it would be under my skin literally! Wearing me for its disguise instead of the costume a child made one year after their single mother was too drunk to take them trick or treating and didn't even buy a costume for them!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:29 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Yes! That thing!" Sub exclaimed as Blizzard showed him the picture of the Disguise Pokemon. "Let it get under my skin? I didn't let it. If that thing had its way it would be under my skin literally! Wearing me for its disguise instead of the costume a child made one year after their single mother was too drunk to take them trick or treating and didn't even buy a costume for them!"

"Geez, and I thought Fairy types gave you goosebumps...freakin' hell, you're like Misty and bugs. Honestly..." I said, looking back at Mimikyu's dex entry. "Oh...it is a fairy type. Fancy that. And a ghost. Go figure." Looking deeper, there doesn't seem to be anything cohesive. "...let's see..." I then started to reading softly to myself. "...disguises itself because of possibly being jealous of the Pikachu specie of popularity...or to mock the thing it hates. No certainty found..." A few seconds go by, continuing reading on. "...Sub, this sounds like the thing that actually would fit your tastes instead of clash with it...well, sans the whole Fairy typing, anyways."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:40 pm
Blizzard120

"Geez, and I thought Fairy types gave you goosebumps...freakin' hell, you're like Misty and bugs. Honestly..." I said, looking back at Mimikyu's dex entry. "Oh...it is a fairy type. Fancy that. And a ghost. Go figure." Looking deeper, there doesn't seem to be anything cohesive. "...let's see..." I then started to reading softly to myself. "...disguises itself because of possibly being jealous of the Pikachu specie of popularity...or to mock the thing it hates. No certainty found..." A few seconds go by, continuing reading on. "...Sub, this sounds like the thing that actually would fit your tastes instead of clash with it...well, sans the whole Fairy typing, anyways."

"You don't get it..." Sub grumbled. "It. Wants. To. Kill. Me! I didn't get a choice in my opinion of it! Though it being a Fairy does make my hate of it that much more intense but regardless. My poor Scraggy was also on the receiving end of its homicidal wrath. The poor little guy is now afraid of Pikachu and other similar yellow rodents." The man went on. "Maybe if I came across one of those things that wasn't trying to kill me then I might be more interested in it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:43 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"You don't get it..." Sub grumbled. "It. Wants. To. Kill. Me! I didn't get a choice in my opinion of it! Though it being a Fairy does make my hate of it that much more intense but regardless. My poor Scraggy was also on the receiving end of its homicidal wrath. The poor little guy is now afraid of Pikachu and other similar yellow rodents." The man went on. "Maybe if I came across one of those things that wasn't trying to kill me then I might be more interested in it."

"...wait." I stared in confusion. "Are you implying that you got one following you? Like...right now. Despite the fact that you had to have left the thing behind a couple of thousand miles away." I asked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:47 pm
Blizzard120

"...wait." I stared in confusion. "Are you implying that you got one following you? Like...right now. Despite the fact that you had to have left the thing behind a couple of thousand miles away." I asked him.

"That is exactly what I'm saying!" Sub said as he threw his hands up into the air. "The very first one of those things I encountered, all the way back on that one island, has been chasing me down ever since. How it keeps finding me I don't know, but I know it's the same one. I can tell because the stick it uses for a tail was snapped in a distinct pattern when I first battled it." He said, looking over his shoulder as if expecting it to show up. "Can those things teleport or something?" He asked Blizzard, completely serious in the question.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:51 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"That is exactly what I'm saying!" Sub said as he threw his hands up into the air. "The very first one of those things I encountered, all the way back on that one island, has been chasing me down ever since. How it keeps finding me I don't know, but I know it's the same one. I can tell because the stick it uses for a tail was snapped in a distinct pattern when I first battled it." He said, looking over his shoulder as if expecting it to show up. "Can those things teleport or something?" He asked Blizzard, completely serious in the question.

I stared back at the Pokedex, checking the Dex entry again, checking currently known attacks, TMs that it has no qualms learning, and what's been known to hatch with at birth, just to cover all the bases. "...no?" I spoke up to Sub. Still needing that eyebrow to raise. "...Sub, are you alright? Something you need to talk about? Seriously, we're all here for you." I said. "The job getting the better of you, perhaps? Too much stress?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:56 pm
Blizzard120

I stared back at the Pokedex, checking the Dex entry again, checking currently known attacks, TMs that it has no qualms learning, and what's been known to hatch with at birth, just to cover all the bases. "...no?" I spoke up to Sub. Still needing that eyebrow to raise. "...Sub, are you alright? Something you need to talk about? Seriously, we're all here for you." I said. "The job getting the better of you, perhaps? Too much stress?"

"...you don't believe me." Sub said to the hybrid, his blank stare fixed on Blizzard. "You think I'm going crazy but I'm not. It really is after me!" Okay, he was sounding a bit paranoid now but that didn't change the fact that a certain Mimikyu really was hunting him down. Sub would stare at Blizzard for a few more seconds before dropping his stare and letting out a deep sigh. "Okay okay...I'll chill out." He muttered.

"Any who, speaking of stress. When was the last time you spoke with your old master?" Sub asked the hybrid. Random question but he was probably leading into a relevant topic.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:58 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"...you don't believe me." Sub said to the hybrid, his blank stare fixed on Blizzard. "You think I'm going crazy but I'm not. It really is after me!" Okay, he was sounding a bit paranoid now but that didn't change the fact that a certain Mimikyu really was hunting him down. Sub would stare at Blizzard for a few more seconds before dropping his stare and letting out a deep sigh. "Okay okay...I'll chill out." He muttered.

"Any who, speaking of stress. When was the last time you spoke with your old master?" Sub asked the hybrid. Random question but he was probably leading into a relevant topic.

"........" I stared at Sub for a few seconds longer but then just let the topic die for now. "Uh, about a day or so after we got back from Alola. Why?" I asked him rather curiously now. Why bring up Teacher all of a sudden?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:01 pm
Blizzard120

"........" I stared at Sub for a few seconds longer but then just let the topic die for now. "Uh, about a day or so after we got back from Alola. Why?" I asked him rather curiously now. Why bring up Teacher all of a sudden?

"Has he said anything about Kalos or Lysandre? I'm asking because I'm curious as to how the other regions are reacting to the news concerning Lysandre. I haven't seen any reports of the Indigo League meeting but that's not to say the gym leaders and elites haven't discussed things in private. Was just curious if anything from inside the Tohjo administration has gotten back to you." Sub simply stated.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:09 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Has he said anything about Kalos or Lysandre? I'm asking because I'm curious as to how the other regions are reacting to the news concerning Lysandre. I haven't seen any reports of the Indigo League meeting but that's not to say the gym leaders and elites haven't discussed things in private. Was just curious if anything from inside the Tohjo administration has gotten back to you." Sub simply stated.

"Nothing as of yet, though he is wondering how deep I am because he DOES know that I have been dealing with Lysandre more than I'd care for." I said to Sub. "Teacher being...well...teacher, you know. Then again, we're ones that tend to keep work and pleasantries separated."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games