Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:30 am
Reno would find himself staring at the elevator, pressing the buttons with a bored expression as he sent himself down to his lab. His arm had been acting up and it seemed like it might need a retuning again. As he descended, he began to half-heartedly analyze the control panel when he saw the button for the prison pop back out of the panel from wherever it had been hidden away. Curious about the mysteriously disappearing and appearing button, Reno decided to press it and see if something was up with Aile. Might as well take a look if something that intriguing happened in the elevator.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:59 pm
Keiko wandered the halls of Snagem HQ, feeling rather lonely after my departure to Mossdeep City. She eventually found herself in the kitchen, and was rather surprised to see a Gardevoir sitting on a chair and munching on a Watmel Berry. "R-rala!?"

"Good morning, mistress," Rala said telepathically, not bothering to stop munching while she talked since she didn't need her mouth to communicate.

"Um... shouldn't you be with Terashi?" Keiko asked, considerably worried. "I know he left for Mossdeep City some time ago..."

"Oh, right, you wouldn't know," Rala hummed, putting the berry down for a moment. "The man that was supposed to mentor Master died after Master left this base, but before he got to Mossdeep City. The Gym was inherited by his grandchildren, Tate and Liza. They're both adept psychics, so they've decided to train Master, instead. When they looked into Master's mind, they saw how easy it was for him to confuse his own ability for the bond we share, so they told him not to have me around. Since I don't know anybody in Mossdeep, I came back here. But I saw plenty of the island around Mossdeep City, as well as the city itself, so I can head back there in an instant if Master gets into trouble."

As that was a lot to process, Keiko sat down beside Rala and thought about what the Gardevoir said. "...as long as he's okay," Keiko said, finally.

It wasn't long before she thought of something else to say. "Terashi's new tutors, they're okay with me coming to visit, right?"

Rala nodded in response to that question before continuing to consume her delicious snack. "I asked them that before I left, and yeah, they're okay with it. Oh, there's some leftovers in the fridge, if you're hungry."

"Oh, thanks, but I didn't come here to eat. I was actually looking for something to do, or someone to talk to," Keiko confessed with a smile. "Moping around in my room while he's gone isn't very good for my mental health."

Rala smiled, but didn't say anything else, allowing herself to focus on what was left of her berry.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:37 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would find himself staring at the elevator, pressing the buttons with a bored expression as he sent himself down to his lab. His arm had been acting up and it seemed like it might need a retuning again. As he descended, he began to half-heartedly analyze the control panel when he saw the button for the prison pop back out of the panel from wherever it had been hidden away. Curious about the mysteriously disappearing and appearing button, Reno decided to press it and see if something was up with Aile. Might as well take a look if something that intriguing happened in the elevator.

The elevator would take Reno to the holding cell floor and as the door opened he would find Sub on the other end awaiting its arrival. "Oh, hey Reno." He simply said as he stepped into the elevator.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:00 pm
Reno would take a deep and calming breath as he quietly placed his hand over his mouth. "What did you do and why?" Reno grumbled, remaining on the elevator even as Sub began to punch in his own destination.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:04 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would take a deep and calming breath as he quietly placed his hand over his mouth. "What did you do and why?" Reno grumbled, remaining on the elevator even as Sub began to punch in his own destination.

"Hm? I didn't do a thing. Well, I did let Aile go but that's about it." He said nonchalantly as the elevator moved on up. "Was that a bad thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:09 pm
"Where is she then, Sub? I didn't see her in the hall." Reno questioned, waiting for a moment before the nonchalantly cheery attitude he had burned away. "Where did you let her go to because I know it wasn't on this region."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:16 pm
Reno Vantas
"Where is she then, Sub? I didn't see her in the hall." Reno questioned, waiting for a moment before the nonchalantly cheery attitude he had burned away. "Where did you let her go to because I know it wasn't on this region."

"Correct, not this region." Sub said, the elevator arriving on the main floor, the man stepping out and expecting Reno to follow after. "She is in Orre, as per her request." While he was telling the truth on which region she was in he was stretching a bit by saying it was her idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:49 pm
Reno would stare flatly at Sub as he exited the elevator behind the leader. "While I have my doubts about her request, I'll play along. Why did she ask to go to Orre?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:30 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would stare flatly at Sub as he exited the elevator behind the leader. "While I have my doubts about her request, I'll play along. Why did she ask to go to Orre?"

"I didn't ask." He said with a shrug. "Either way, you of all people should be glad I let her go and didn't just let her rot there, like she should have. Maybe one day she'll see the error of her ways and return to us. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to check on a few things." With that said the man would make his way for his office.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:12 pm
Tristen would find his way down the elevator and down to the cell areas, only followed behind by his Eevee. Unlike some around in the headquarters, once he knew what was going on for the most part, he couldn't really bear any ill will to the woman. Not much anyways. So pretty much, he had the neutral mindset at worst. As such, he felt he could see if she was holding up at least.

Down into the cell areas he went, and finally to the cell. No guard on watch. "Wha...?"

"Vueee?" The Eevee spoke up, staring at Tristen in confusion.

"I don't...know..." Tristen said, walking over to what was supposed to be the cell she was housed in. Unlocked. The boy pushed it open and looked around inside. The mess from what was left over of the table, the crater, the clothes...all there as Freth mentioned in passing to others. But no Aile. The Eevee walked inside, started to smell about the room as Tristen tried to make sense of this. Tristen walked back outside, giving a smell of the hall, only for Aile's scent to be non-existent by this point, but it was still around in the cell. She wasn't gone for long, he could figure. But how? She didn't have Pokemon with her; those were taken from her, weren't they? Even then, did she have anything that COULD teleport? "Eevee come on." Tristen said.

"Vuee." The Eevee said, darting back to the boy and went back to following him. Tristen then started back for the elevator, confused.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:17 pm
A beep could be heard from all active SNAGs throughout the HQ, the screen lighting up with a message from GRAY. Something about laziness and the place being a ghost town and how he wasn't made to stare at a whole lot of nothing. There was, however, a blurb about whatever growth had occurred in members' Pokemon.

[HQ Gains for: 2/13/2017 to 2/19/2017]
Blizzard120
Eevee: 0.5 Happiness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:22 pm
It's been days since Aile went M.I.A. for no discernable reason, at least one that I couldn't find out. When Tristen got back from the cells, he went on to tell me about the missing Aile. Instinctively, I had to go see myself and sure enough, just as how Tristen said. Nothing there other than how the cell was last left. When I gave the look about the cell, my instincts wasn't picking up on anything at all, but one thing I could agree on. Aile couldn't have done it alone, not with her perhaps being more watched over than any other person we had down there.

No one else knew about it, well...the ones that I have asked. I haven't talked to Reno, though, since he was the one who was closest caretaker, nor have I talked to Sub. But incidentally, I haven't seen the first sign of him in a while since the fight in Alola. GRAY incidentally, being the sarcastic piece of hardware it is, wouldn't spill about what happened in there, since it was the secondary set of 'eyes'. Part of me got suspicious, though, about what happened, but no proof to go on.

Aile was gone again. This time, maybe for good. Despite all knowing what was going on generally, namely how Lysandre played Aile like a harp like the b*****d he is, the general consensus around here ranged from neutral to outright hostile if Freth was anything to go by. Freth told about for example how Amaranth got as outrageous as Cera at a few points, though, given how juvenile Amaranth tends to be, she suspects she was only following example, which happened to have been Sub's. Speaking of Sub, Freth's interactions with him, while very few, didn't come off as kosher by any means to her either. Then again, this would be the second time that someone went turncoat on Sub right out of the blue in recent memory, though this reaction was far different than Toren. All in all, rather it was Aile's own doing or not, perhaps it was maybe for the better she wasn't here. Namely because of how everyone else was...eh...for a lack of a better term, coping. It just reminded me of just how much I wanted to shut that blasted ginger down for good so badly.

It would be a thought that I'd constantly be musing over, unable to pay much attention to my SNAG now as I originally was trying to look over new specie Pokemon data right now. Tristen sat there close by, though he drifted off to sleep about a half-hour ago. Unlike the eletrike kid, there were two Pokemon that were still pretty wired. Near my feet, my new oddity of a Vulpix with its snow white sheen and Tristen's Eevee were playing about with each other on the floor. The Eevee constantly was getting the upper hand though, due to Vulpix's lack of strength as compared to the Eevee's seniority, sort of speaking.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:29 pm
It had been awhile since Sub dumped Aile in the middle of the Orre desert. He wasn't losing sleep over his decision but he would be lying to himself if he didn't admit that he did second guess his choice. Usually he would talk himself into thinking that it was the right one but every now and then a little angel slipped into his mind and made him feel bad, but that never lasted long as an even bigger devil would come along and gobble it up. If Aile died out there in the desert it would be her own fault, at least he gave her a fighting chance. That's what he would make himself believe. Whether or not it is true is up for debate.

Either way he had kept a low profile around HQ, not that he felt truly guilty, just thought everyone needed some time to cool down after all that happened. Tonight however he would make a recently rare appearance in the main area as he walked up to the TV and popped the news on. Time to see what world altering antics Lysandre was up to this week.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:38 pm
SubonicXP
It had been awhile since Sub dumped Aile in the middle of the Orre desert. He wasn't losing sleep over his decision but he would be lying to himself if he didn't admit that he did second guess his choice. Usually he would talk himself into thinking that it was the right one but every now and then a little angel slipped into his mind and made him feel bad, but that never lasted long as an even bigger devil would come along and gobble it up. If Aile died out there in the desert it would be her own fault, at least he gave her a fighting chance. That's what he would make himself believe. Whether or not it is true is up for debate.

Either way he had kept a low profile around HQ, not that he felt truly guilty, just thought everyone needed some time to cool down after all that happened. Tonight however he would make a recently rare appearance in the main area as he walked up to the TV and popped the news on. Time to see what world altering antics Lysandre was up to this week.

From my seating position, I veered my eyes up. Well, speak of the Darkrai and he shall cometh. Or so I thought, anyways. And unusually silent. A rarity out of him or any of his Pokemon for that matter. Something had to have been up, but an issue I wasn't going to pursue. I couldn't. How would I go about it? Anyway that I could think of, it would come off as me accusing Sub of something. I looked towards the TV for a second as Sub started to cycle the channels, then looked back down towards my SNAG once more to look at Pokedex data.

Vulpix and Eevee continued to play about on the floor close by me. The snow-white Vulpix thought it might want to get the high ground and leaped up on cushion between Tristen and I. Or at least tried to, anyways. It got its front legs up there, but its hindlegs was scraping at the base of the couch to get the rest of itself up there. Eevee went under the Vulpix and pressed its head up against the Eevee to help it the rest of the way up. Once Vulpix was up, Eevee followed the Vulpix up, getting on the couch no problem. The two would then tumble about more, brushing up against me on occasion. "Hey, watch it you two."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:53 pm
Blizzard120

From my seating position, I veered my eyes up. Well, speak of the Darkrai and he shall cometh. Or so I thought, anyways. And unusually silent. A rarity out of him or any of his Pokemon for that matter. Something had to have been up, but an issue I wasn't going to pursue. I couldn't. How would I go about it? Anyway that I could think of, it would come off as me accusing Sub of something. I looked towards the TV for a second as Sub started to cycle the channels, then looked back down towards my SNAG once more to look at Pokedex data.

Vulpix and Eevee continued to play about on the floor close by me. The snow-white Vulpix thought it might want to get the high ground and leaped up on cushion between Tristen and I. Or at least tried to, anyways. It got its front legs up there, but its hindlegs was scraping at the base of the couch to get the rest of itself up there. Eevee went under the Vulpix and pressed its head up against the Eevee to help it the rest of the way up. Once Vulpix was up, Eevee followed the Vulpix up, getting on the couch no problem. The two would then tumble about more, brushing up against me on occasion. "Hey, watch it you two."

The ten o' clock news began to play, the news lady going on about the upcoming presidential elections in Unova. One point of intense debate it seems in the election is the rising threat of Kalos and how to address it. One side favors getting closer to Kalos to avoid conflict while the other insists that Unova must stand against Lysandre and protect the world order. Right now they were showing a man and a woman, the two candidates, arguing. The man was going on about not being a Kalosian puppet. With a scoff Sub just turned the channel, now the weather was on.

"What's that." Sub simply asked Blizzard, not taking his eyes off the screen as he watched the weatherman talk about an incoming cold front. Obviously Sub was inquiring about the weird looking Vulpix, what else could he be?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games