Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:21 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"As far as I'm aware, there's no written rule anywhere that you need more than one Pokemon to channel with. Your primary partner is still the catalyst that allows it, even when your skills are inspired by or borrowed from others you may have. It just means your abilities might be more diverse than if you only used one." Odd sat back at the table and began to watch his Pokemon enjoying their own food while he talked with Terashi and Keiko.

"Hm? You're gonna go train at a gym?" He asked after a moment, finally catching on to what Terashi was meaning when he spoke to Keiko. "Which one, if I might ask. Lykas and I might come visit while you're there."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:18 pm
Aile would wake up from her nap slowly for a change, wincing as she poked her head from under the jacket. "Ah! Okay, this definitely helps with the sleep..." She stretched really quick before noticing something. Or someone, in this case. One Co-Leader sleeping against the wall in her cell. "Wait, huh? Reno? You're still here?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:29 pm
Reno would remain asleep as Aile spoke to him, something else instead chose that moment to wake up. A panel on Reno's arm would pop open as his Pichu poked it's head out to look up at her, giving a wave and a smile before glancing to his trainer. Frowning at him still being asleep, the Pichu would quickly charge up and send a jolt through the arm. "Ah! I'm awake!" Reno yelled, springing to his feet before looking to Aile. "Oh. Hi. Right, I didn't want to ruin your sleep by opening the door so I decided to just lay back myself. Uh, sorry if that was...indecent."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:40 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would wake up from her nap slowly for a change, wincing as she poked her head from under the jacket. "Ah! Okay, this definitely helps with the sleep..." She stretched really quick before noticing something. Or someone, in this case. One Co-Leader sleeping against the wall in her cell. "Wait, huh? Reno? You're still here?"
"It's kind of hard to open those from the inside," Amaranth spoke up through the intercom. Apparently, she wound up on guard duty again. "I'm guessing someone decided to lock Reno in there too last night. But now that you're both up... sorry. I wasn't myself yesterday." Unsure of how else to put it without making things awkward, she opted to keep it simple.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:54 pm
Aile tilted her head as the Pichu popped his head out of Reno's arm, giggling slightly as he shocked his trainer awake. "Ah, as long as you didn't do anything, it's fine," she replied, shaking her head. The woman would then turn her head over to the mirror for a moment before looking to the jacket that still was currently serving as a blanket for her. She remained quiet for a moment before shaking her head. "Tempers are running high and patience thin, from what I can tell." She shrugged, looking back at the mirror. "I can't really say much when it involves my actions being at least part of the root." She blew some of her hair out of her face, looking down again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:07 pm
Reno glanced up at the mirror for a moment before telling Ammy, "Can't you tell? I'm continuing my winning trend of being on people's good sides. Just ask Freth." Reno would stretch out as Nalu hopped out of his home to run around the cell, bouncing off the walls as he began to try to find the food he could smell in the room. Watching for a moment, Reno would turn to Aile. "Well, can't deny that. But no need to let it drag you down too much. I think." Reno said, pointedly doing his best to avoid looking at the small crater in the room.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:26 am
Requiem of Whyspers

"Mossdep Gym," I told them. "It's on an island off the Hoenn mainland, so hopefully, there won't be any Shadow Pokemon to worry about."

"I hope that's the case," Keiko agreed.

"I may upgrade my SNAG and add an Immunizer, just in case," I added off-handedly. "Though I shouldn't need it. Still, better safe than sorry. If anything else, it'll give Keiko one less thing to worry about," I added jokingly.

"Yeah," Keiko said weakly.

I rubbed her shoulder, wishing there was something I could do to cheer her up before I left.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:47 pm
Once Reno finally left Aile's isolation box, she went back to coloring in the jacket for a bit, spacing out and staring at the door a while in the process. When she took breaks from the coloring, it was only to try to exercise or look up a couple of thing on the SNAG, if it was allowed for her on the thing. Mostly, though, it was coloring by now, coloring and staring at the door.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:04 pm
Espeon_Commander
Once Reno finally left Aile's isolation box, she went back to coloring in the jacket for a bit, spacing out and staring at the door a while in the process. When she took breaks from the coloring, it was only to try to exercise or look up a couple of thing on the SNAG, if it was allowed for her on the thing. Mostly, though, it was coloring by now, coloring and staring at the door.

"It's terrible to alone with nothing but your thoughts for so long, isn't it?" Sub called out from the darkness beyond her, GRAY having activated the intercom for him. He made sure to wait until everyone was gone and Aile was alone on this floor. "Makes you come to terms with all the terrible things you had to do, huh?" He said, stepping out of the darkness and now in view. "Nah, it doesn't. Traitors don't come to terms on a damn things. Traitors just sit around making excuses to themselves to help them feel better about their backstabbing ways." He said to Aile with a glare. "GRAY, lock out the elevator from reaching this floor and disable her SNAG. I don't want any intrusions." He said while staring at Aile. "Not even your protector can make it down here, we fixed that little teleportation thing the last time."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 pm
Aile froze in her actions momentarily when she heard Sub's voice, only moving to cap the marker. "I..." She tried to say something, but shook her head, looking down at the floor. "You think that I felt good about betraying you guys? You really think that," she finally managed to get out, eyes turning to the SNAG as it went black. "Wonderful. Lockdown. So, just the two of us, then, I presume? I mean, and whatever Pokémon you use for channelling I suppose. That way you can have that edge against me that it feels like everyone has at this point." She blew her hair out of her face momentarily before looking back down at the floor, drumming her fingers together. "So, outside of you just taunting me and barbs into my skin, what do you want," she asked, her voice gathering a few tones of iciness.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:38 pm
"I don't know what you felt. That is, I don't know what traitors feel." Sub hissed at Aile. "But yes, just the two of us...well, beside the collective of vengeful souls I got lingering in my shadow just in case you pull anything but don't sweat that, I wouldn't want you to be nervous." He said with a cocky smile. "But no, I'm not here to just taunt you, in fact-" It was then that Aile would find her cell suddenly open, the blockade between her and Sub gone. "-I'm here to set you free." What was the catch?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:48 pm
Aile sharply looked at Sub when he mentioned that he was here to set her free. "Wait, what? No..." She shook her head in disbelief, staring at the open door now. "You're pulling something. You're waiting for me to go over there, and once I do, you're going to... do something, I don't know. I don't know how any of that channelling stuff works." AIle shut her eyes hard and shook her head slowly, almost like she was trying to keep herself sitting down. "I just... Nothing's reading right."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:15 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile sharply looked at Sub when he mentioned that he was here to set her free. "Wait, what? No..." She shook her head in disbelief, staring at the open door now. "You're pulling something. You're waiting for me to go over there, and once I do, you're going to... do something, I don't know. I don't know how any of that channelling stuff works." AIle shut her eyes hard and shook her head slowly, almost like she was trying to keep herself sitting down. "I just... Nothing's reading right."

"No, I'm letting you guy." Sub said, holding his hands up in the air with the palms facing Aile as if to show he wasn't holding anything, but coming from a Channeler that probably didn't say much in the ways of peace. "You're free to go where ever your heart desires. Free to escape the pain you suffered when you were forced to turn your back on your friends and home. Free to one day forgive us for making you suffer...screw it, I can't say all this with a straight face." He said with a laugh.

"You know what they used to do to traitors and other undesirables in ancient times? Sure, some times they killed them but there was a fate worse than that, they let them live." He said with a scowl. "They would be exiled to the middle of nowhere with nothing but the clothes on their back, some times not even that. Left to wander the wasteland with nothing but their thoughts. Usually they would die but if they didn't they would be forced to reconcile their crimes and in some cultures if they made it back they would be welcomed back into the fold."

With that said Sub walked up to Aile, entering the cell and kneeling down to eye level. "Pray that the same happens to you." The last thing Aile would see was a menacing ghost rising up from behind Sub, reaching over him and 'swallowing' into its gaping green maw, the Spiritomb carrying her away into a world of darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:33 pm
Aile let out a sharp breath when Sub laughed, knowing it was too good to be true. "Hmph. Knew it," she muttered, listening to Sub go on. As much as she was trying to keep calm, her nerves were beginning to show, her fingers drumming together faster and faster. She didn't say anything as Sub finally entered, finally looking him in the eye for a brief moment before the Spiritomb pulled itself out of Sub's shadow, fear appearing on her face as the Spiritomb swallowed her and the scream she shrieked.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:28 pm
Despite all the tensions, drama and action to come with Aile being apprehended, GRAY would send a message that'd come to every SNAG aside from any that were disabled.

"Bring in a prisoner, and suddenly everyone comes out of the woodwork to gawk at the new zoo exhibit. I'd like to send a reminder that no one is to feed or pet the animals as their traitorous ways may rub off on you and that would be truly unfortunate. Also, the library is not flame retardant, so keep the electrical rodents out. The growth observations are below;"

[HQ Gains for: 2/6/2017 to 2/12/2017]
TerashiLeonGoken
Pichu: 0.5 Happiness
Cutiefly: 2 Evo Points

Reno Vantas
Wynaut: "Odd, this one saw some growth, but there's staunch denail that any occurred. You seem to be as odd as you are lazy."
Pichu: 0.5 Happiness

Requiem of Whyspers
Shuppet: 1 Evo Point
Rowlet: 1 Evo Point
Honedge: 3 Evo Points

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games