Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWasabi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:32 am
Two people run by her. "Huh? Did I miss something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:34 am
Keely screamed in terror gripping her staff in the other hand"MITYL!!!!!TASSA!!HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"she struggled to loosen the werewolf's grip"What have I done to you.."her face stained with tears and her once rosy red cheeks now pale with terror and sadness"Leave my friends alone you big meanie!!!"She frowned"And put me down!!!"  

Precious_Jade

iWasabi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:34 am
Hikaru walks through the forest looking for other people. She sees animals of all kind and looks up. The forest ceiling was covered with the high trees and branches and leaves.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:36 am
Precious_Jade
Keely screamed in terror gripping her staff in the other hand"MITYL!!!!!TASSA!!HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"she struggled to loosen the werewolf's grip"What have I done to you.."her face stained with tears and her once rosy red cheeks now pale with terror and sadness"Leave my friends alone you big meanie!!!"She frowned"And put me down!!!"

Hikaru sees whats going on and runs to go help. Her gwee scared away the werewolf by blowing fire at it.  

iWasabi

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:38 am
Precious_Jade
"AAWW are you going to cry?Good it maks me more hungry.HAHAHAHA."He said looking at the elf."Man you have a great love for your friends but you can't help your self?I eat the weak and kill the strong."He said as he slammed her into th ground."Get up now."He yelled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:39 am
(( Oh God i'm a rabbit... this really calls in the predators... sweatdrop ))
Hikaru helps her up, "Are you okay?" she said, sweating.  

iWasabi

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:39 am
Sha sprints past the drifter with his sickle and chain in hand. He leaps into the trees and follows the Werewolf'Keely I'll save you' he thinks to himself as he jumps from limb to limb  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:41 am
((oh god, so many things going on... whos saving Keely?))  

iWasabi

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:42 am
PrettyBoi18
Sha sprints past the drifter with his sickle and chain in hand. He leaps into the trees and follows the Werewolf'Keely I'll save you' he thinks to himself as he jumps from limb to limb
Jack turns around."Not you agin."he says as he tackles Sha."looks like I'm going to eat like king."He said ashe bit Sha on the neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:45 am
((um khasey u might want to read the last few pages before you get involved because this can get pretty confusing 3nodding ))

Keely yelped as she was thrown to the ground. Her brown hair covering her face and her brown eyes full of terror."Yes I love my friends and I don't want them to get hurt..."she whimpered"And stop yelling at me--its scawy.."she squeezed her eyes shut still laying down. Then she opened them"Sha,Tassa,Mityl,Oak, and the nice werecat will save me!!!"  

Precious_Jade

iWasabi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:46 am
"Don't eat me..." ((i'm a RABBIT))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:48 am
blackmagic5
PrettyBoi18
Jack turns around."Not you agin."he says as he tackles Sha."looks like I'm going to eat like king."He said ashe bit Sha on the neck.
"You Son of a B***ch!!! GET OFF ME!!!"he kicked him off staggering to his feet,blood draining from the wound on his neck heswung his chain ferociously"You really don't want to piss me off...."Sha glared.  

Rai Kashino

iWasabi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:51 am
Hikaru looks at the fight from behind the bushes. "Yipes... EEP"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:52 am
Keely saw the werewolf jump from the cave she rolled over to its edge and peered over she saw sha get tackled then get back up'Sha!' she thought before blaring out his name"SHAAAA I'M OVER HEREEEEE!!!!!"  

Precious_Jade

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games