Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:27 pm
Hope the kind

This is actually useful information because it tells us what to expect and what to plan for each house.
Why would Salamance be the most awkward?
Since I'm not a Crew I've no idea.....I don't know how they sort people.

Awkwardness is due to the fact the supervisors for that house are women and there's only 1 (well technically two)) girl student and the rest of salamence are boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:37 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind

This is actually useful information because it tells us what to expect and what to plan for each house.
Why would Salamance be the most awkward?
Since I'm not a Crew I've no idea.....I don't know how they sort people.

Awkwardness is due to the fact the supervisors for that house are women and there's only 1 (well technically two)) girl student and the rest of salamence are boys.

When you say 'technically' are you referring to people who haven't been active?

Well I know if Aaron is sent to Salamance then it could at least add one more male to the house but that would mean Rping as Aaron and Heart in the Salamance dorm....it might be tough but if that is what Shadow decides to do then I don't have much say in the aftermath 3nodding  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:14 pm
Hitsukei

Yeah, I remember Kingdra filling up slower than the other houses and it made me hope for more students to end up in it. I didn't at all expect it to be the house with the most students.

Personally, I think Kingdra would have the best parties. I could see them having tabletop game nights and other such activities stereotypical "smart kids" might do. xP
As for Salamance. It'd be a party of three students, and two hot teachers. It would be all kinds of awkward. >///<

Silvano: "Umm... Koru what do say about ditching that strange blonde kid and go do something else..."

Ichiro: :[

Ah! that's what you meant XD

Dawww it's okay Ichiro!

Tera: Ya can come Chez Charizard, right Taka-Teach! owob

Takahiro: -drags Tera by the hoodie- I have enough kids as it is and don't need any more and don't call me that... >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:45 pm
I HAVE ARISEN?!  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:44 pm
Hope the kind

o3o looks like Oz gets to meet your character sooner than i thought~<3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:50 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Oh?! Then just give me a quote and I shall reply. I'm a bit tied right now but I should reply today if you quote me but tomorrow....I'm a bit busy...since I've got the closing shift again ^^; Tomorrow I should reply in the early afternoon or even noon.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:54 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Oh?! Then just give me a quote and I shall reply. I'm a bit tied right now but I should reply today if you quote me but tomorrow....I'm a bit busy...since I've got the closing shift again ^^; Tomorrow I should reply in the early afternoon or even noon.

If theres anything you should know about me... Is that i DO NOT care how long you take to response XD I am a man of patience ^^ So yeah, take your time and what not ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:55 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

If theres anything you should know about me... Is that i DO NOT care how long you take to response XD I am a man of patience ^^ So yeah, take your time and what not ^^

Care to be the first to post and then I respond?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:57 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Sure~ o3o Oz has to change into the proper attire, aka his academy clothes despite not liking it XD hes a man who's closet consist of... well 1 attire just like 30 copy's XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:54 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Sure~ o3o Oz has to change into the proper attire, aka his academy clothes despite not liking it XD hes a man who's closet consist of... well 1 attire just like 30 copy's XD

Wait! How will Oz speak to her if they are all locked up in their rooms?!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:57 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

o3o yeah, in this point in time, Oz isn't clever enough to bypass this... In the near future... He will obtain walk-E-Talkys~ XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:35 pm
RWBY_Guy

I never thought the day would come when I would see another person interested in K-pop T^T
Happy day!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:37 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

o3o yeah, in this point in time, Oz isn't clever enough to bypass this... In the near future... He will obtain walk-E-Talkys~ XD

Well, they are bound to meet in the common room when the teachers decide what sort of party we are going to get  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:38 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Well, they are bound to meet in the common room when the teachers decide what sort of party we are going to get

XD i feel bad for flygon because Claude rarely ever does partys unless it involves business xD

o3o we also have hunters for members lurking around so... that's a thing XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:45 pm
Prairiefox
Oh my gosh the only teachers in Salamence are women XD How did I not notice this!? Well prepare cause Koru is ready for a party! Cyndaquil not so much...

Yup, it seems like guys placed in Salamence are pretty lucky xD
Glad to know Koru is ready party-wise. She gets to chill with my two characters; Silvano and Ichiro, as well as two fine-a** ladies. Bring on the awkwardness! xD

Poor Cyndaquil. Maybe he can hang with some of the other pokemon owned by the others.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games