Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:47 pm
User Image

"i wouldn't complain about it. Its better really. Mines specifically designed to make sure i don't turn wild and attack people at random." Niko said pointing to his own collar which glowed blue a bit.

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:17 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Garret had continued his work out and Zumi mimicked his every move it was a game he made up called Monkey see Monkey do."SmWhat are you doing Zumi?"Zumi looked at him still copying him."Playing Monkey see Monkey do I copy everything I see other people do."Garret stared at him and raised an eye brow."You know Zumi it's not really nice copying others.... But since it's just exercise I guess I can't say much about it..."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"He is part monkey. I'm not surprised." A voice said as Eclipse appeared from the warp gate with Sophia behind him. "Nice of you to pop in headmaster." Listio said as she continued with her list.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:04 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

He got up and dusted himself off and walked towards Eclipse he had alot to tell him during his trip."Master Eclipse alot has happened while I was out I'm unsure if you heard but I was at a place called light mansion. A demon appeared and showed much hostility it was very strong... I don't know much about it but I over heard it was one of the seven kings of hell I believe. During the battle my keyblade and I changed I had this... Armor on and Shadow Weaver looked like a different blade."Garret looked down shamed that he couldn't beat what ever that was.Zumi tilted his head in confusion at what Garret had said."Seven kings of hell? Who are they?""I couldn't defeat it... I tried but it flicked me away and others like we were nothing but insects a man named Jaecen went after it when it threw a woman after stabbing her at his feet he was flled with rage."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image

"Seven kings of hell.....7 sins....Another enemy to add to the bucket list. We have had a run in with there type before. I believe they are related to the 4 horseman. We will talk of this later." Eclipse said with a nod to Garret. He looked over at Listio with a smile now. "How goes preperations?"
"Everything is ready. Now all we need are the guests and the bride and groom." Listio said with a big smile.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:38 pm
Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Eric walked briskly into the garden and looked around. It seemed that only a few other people were here besides decorators. He immediately picked Eclipse out of the group and whistled before approaching. "Hey there headmaster. Have you seen that little heartless guy Niko around? DiZ needs his help with something and said he'd be here... Unless he meant the front gardens and not this one. I doubt that," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:24 am
User Image
User Image

"Hmm?" Niko looked up at Eric. "He wants me? Very well." Niko then faded into the darkness and disappeared. Eclipse watched this and looked back at Eric. "Glad you could join us Eric."

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:11 am
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia looked around
"looks like Eric already got flowers done"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:47 am
Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Eric looked to Eclipse. "With all due respect sir, I'm only here to tell Niko that he was needed. I don't plan on staying, unless you need a formal report from me on the Kelina situation. I've dealt enough with both families today. I'll just wait for this party to get crashed by heartless like every other one here and swoop in then. At least at this one I won't have a leg wound when I have to start swinging," he said resting his hands on the back of his head. "I do appreciate you introducing me to that bakery though. I haven't had a doughnut in years and thought there wasn't any place that sold them near my home."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:43 pm
kefkadragon
Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Garret listened to their conversation and flicked his hair out of his face as he leaned against one of the garden statues."There is more then heartless we need to worry about... Strange things have been happening all over heartless are merely a small diversion from the real threats that lurk."Garret was not sure but he felt something big was coming... He didn't like it one bit all he could do was wait. He then looked at Sophia and looked at the decorations.Zumi puffed out his cheeks and his chest holding his fists up."Pfft I'm not afraid! Let those baddies come at me I'll slam them and give them a real butt kickin!"Garret sighed at the heartless monkey and shook his head. He really is acting like a child..."Zumi... I doubt you can do much let alone stand against the unknown... But the decorations look... Nice. Reminds me of. . . . huh?"Zumi huffed but looked at him worried Garret had froze up looking stiff as a rock.Garret had a flash back to an incident that caused him to lose memory of his family and past it was bits and pieces but it all ended with darkness. Darkness that had destroyed his life his friends and family that darkness that lives inside of him now that pushes others away all he remembered was his 17th birthday then... Nothing. He came back to his senses when Zumi was tugging on his shirt."Huh... What?""You were just standing there like a statue... I was getting worried."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"It won't be like that. i've taken precautions against any heartless excursions.....speaking of donuts why don't you go check in on Diane. I'm sure she could use some company." Eclipse said with a smile.
"Bro!" Kalens voice said as he appeared from the warp gate in his suit. "You really out did your self here."

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:11 pm
Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Eric smirked at the heartless protection comment. Right, and I'm the sultan of Agrabah, he thought. He shrugged at the mention of Diane. "Sure, why not? I'm sure the ball of manic energy baking a cake for fireball over here needs someone to talk to," he said pointing at Kalen with his thumb. "Where are the kitchens anyway? I'd assume down by the cafeteria, but I could always be wrong. This place is pretty massive," he said.

Eric took a closer look at the heartless monkey tugging on the jacket of someone he didn't know. He wiped his glasses with his shirt to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Well here's something I didn't think I'd see today, he thought. Eric stood up and looked to Garret. "I have no idea how you got a heartless monkey to follow you around, or how it's able to talk, but it was an interesting thing to witness nonetheless," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

"He's in the same situation as Niko Eric." Listio said from across the room. Eclipse nodded. "They are down near the cafeteria. There are signs." He said as Kalen looked around. "Hey bro you seen Jaster?"
Eclipse just shook his head.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:07 am
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

Xavior Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"well you better get a freaking straight jacket for Kelina" Sasha said walking toward them. She was picking glass out from her skin.

"Sasha! What happened!? And....why are you covered in glass?" Sophia seemed confused and concerned

"I tried to make a peace offering to her, a beer. She took it and then threw me out the window" she yelped pulling out a big piece of glass from her side.
"I heard Rose was crying when she had to deal with her. Poor kid."

"I thought Kelina was gonna be dead, huh."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:56 am
kalenakeeper

]
knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

Eric was shocked to see Sasha. "She was wasting away when I saw her in Twilight Town." Eric's eyes widened. "Wait, you mean Yogtz and Lawrence weren't with you?" he sighed and rubbed his temples. "Looks like I have more running around to do. I have to get my friends off their lazy asses again. I'll meet you in the infirmary with Lawrence. Not entirely sure where Yogtz is if he wasn't with you." He began walking toward the door, then turned back to the group. "And tell Jaster I said hi if he shows up," he said. Eric walked out of the gardens.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff