Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:07 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea chuckles and puts a cupcake on Dk's head.
Lol so cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:31 am
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Dk felt the cupcake on her head and blushed.

"oooo, cupcake!." a hologram of Kalena appeared

The cupcake disappeared off of Dk's head

The cupcake appeared in Kalena's hands and she eats it quickly.
"mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Soooooo good!!!!! I can't wait to taste yours and Dk's wedding cake, Tenebrea!"

"hey Kalena, why aren't you here already!?"

"im sorry, the Princess of Tagonia, Reiko, and my grandson Eric, and my kids don't want me leaving, time moves faster at the Academy than here, to them, I just got there a few hours ago. To be honest, im exhausted....I look as bad as Kelina does when she's sober...." Kalena yawns heavily.
"you guys may need to go on without me, for now at least....oh! DK, go to the music room, I teleported something for you there."

"uhhh....ok...? Its not light based is it?"

"nope."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:25 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea hands Dk another cupcake and smiles
Want me to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:35 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza

User Image

Dk smiles
"yeah!" she said excited.

Kalena gives a slight laugh.
"i'll just give this hint, we got sick of being called twins, so i'd never wear what I gave you."

Dk laughs for once and leaves to the music room again.

Kalena turns to Kalen,
"im not going anywhere, so you can brief me....just because im not there doesn't mean you can't brief me on the status."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image

"I'm not sane and death is male." Diz said gesturing to Kalen as he began to speak.
"I'm afraid even Tagonia might not be safe from this Kalena." Kalen said as he brought up a hologram of Twilight town. "The Horsemen have taken Twilight town and Death is commanding the force's there. He has ordered his death maidens to start creating soul crucibles to start reaping the souls of the planet. There in lies the problem. If these crucibles stay the way they are the world will not fall to darkness. It'll fall to pieces. Completely destroyed." Kalen explained to everyone.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:08 pm
Dean Murdock
Be careful of the Murdock boys. They got the devil in them.

Murdock took a pack of cigs out of his right pant pocket with a gold lighter. " It was a figure of speech. I definitely don't want the world to do that, would not be good for my health, let's go fight. " Murdock opened his pack of sigs and pulled one out then returned the pack to his right pocket.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:15 am
knux_nyan
X_pain11
Quote:

User Image

Hologram Kalena looked to Murdock crossing her arms with a cold gaze towards him
"I would ask you don't smoke within the academy walls Murdock. Outside, ok, but not inside."

Rose scratches her head
"how does she know people before meeting them?" she muttered.

Kalena paid close attention to what Kalen was saying.
"I know Tagonia is at risk too, Kalen. They just don't want me to leave, I may have to do something I prefer not to do to escape from" she coughs and her fingers air quote "vacation".

"That is a problem, a planet without life, that would make the planet fall apart, even the world that never was, that was inhabited by the nobodies, if a world falls apart, there wont be anything for the abyss to take hold of, even thought the abyss, once a heart of a world is eaten, the world would fall apart as well."

She brought her hand up to her mouth and started to think
"however, there is a secret of kingdom hearts involved too, how many people at the academy are from twilight town...originally, I mean born there. I don't need the numbers, however for the world to completely fall apart, everyone from that world must be destroyed even if they are on different planets."

She gave a heavy sigh
"Kingdom Hearts.....damn.....where is it when you need it to fight the apocalypse."

"I think your logic is flawed there, Kalena." Rose says.
"it doesn't matter if there are inhabitants from twilight town here at the academy, the world would still fall to pieces, just like...." Rose goes silent for a second, she looked sad.
"Kalena....who did Leon die to. I know you snuck your way into the last battle before Leon and the knights of the world you were Queen at made you and everyone else leave....who were they fighting...."

Kalena's face looks sad.
"Serenade........and Death, but I stopped Death from finishing his work, but....Serenade finished it. My Kingdom was destroyed but we rescued as many people as we could"

Rose sighed and sat down rubbing her face.
"So Death was there and not just Seranade, whom is trapped in the void with some of our friends, how did you stop Death that time."

"im not really sure, I just....knew."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Kingdom Key Keyblade | Age - 15

Entering the dome-like building that lied nearly at the top of the school, Tokio walked up to the registration desk and leaned against it. "Hmm..." He tapped the small bell to notify someone manning the desk. Tokio waited for the person that was enrolling.

BGM ::
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

kilatails

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:24 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

As she entered the dome, her breath was taken again at the sight. Then again it was happening all the way over to the office. Wonder if that was healthy? She didn't give that question much thought at the sound of the bell the red head tapped. She could continue sightseeing later when she was properly signed at the academy.

Ea hurried over to the desk and turned to the boy, "Thank you. I don't think I would have been able to find it on my own." She bowed a bit in gratitude, "I hope I didn't trouble you too much."

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Kingdom Key Keyblade | Age - 15

Tokio grinned, shaking both of his hands in protest. "Nah, nah. Don't sweat it." He reassured her while shifting his grin back into a warm smile. "By the way, i'm Tokio. What's yours?" The red-haired male couldn't go without at least a proper intro of himself.

kilatails

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:45 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea returned his smile with equal warmth, "My name is Ea." She stuck her hand out towards him to shake. He seemed like a nice kid. She did have a soft spot for those younger than her.

"It's pleasure to meet you."

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image

Tokio returned the gesture by shaking her hand with his. "The pleasure is all mine, Ea." He released her hand after two shakes, and dug his hands into his pockets. "I believe I've served my purpose here. Hey, I hope to see you again. Bye." Tokio turned around and departed from the building down to the lower parts. [Exit]

kilatails

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:08 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea waved after him immediately dropping her smile when he was out of sight. She wasn't used to using those facial muscles. Her hand pressed onto her cheek as if to message them. 'And they say that it takes more muscles to frown than to grin,' she thought.

Ea was pretty sure it was the other way around. She wondered if she'd really bother befriending Tokio. It wouldn't hurt to get some company. It wouldn't do her good to make enemies on her first day. That can come later. She put those aside and decided she'd bump into the red head eventually and then decide what to do. She turned on her spot and like Tokio had done, she tapped the bell and waited to be attended.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

"The door it open." Diz called out to Ea from the office when he heard the bell.
"Kingdom hearts it the heart of all worlds....i think i know what there trying to do. In destroying the worlds they plan on destroying kingdom hearts." Kalen suggested as he looked the map over.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

kilatails

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:58 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea raised an eyebrow at the call but didn't hesitate in walking over and opening the office door. She stepped inside shutting the door behind her quietly. Taking a few steps forward, she bowed in respect to the entire room, "Excuse me. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games