Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:28 pm
If Pyrrha was around the corner she would see the strange look Lydia was now giving her. She then let out a sigh. "Well, you must understand, I was quite in love with my old body and would much prefer to have it back. You see only the benefits now as you have not had to deal with the drawbacks. For example, was it not earlier today you were ready to end my life at the mere sight of me? For the rest of my natural life, that is a reaction I will now have to deal with..." Lydia then cast's a glance down at Threan and smiles "...with a few exceptions." She then continues on. "And I think you are making some assumptions. Spiders use webbing to catch other spiders all the time. I am not immune to it. Though I am much more apt at moving on it then you are, I can still get stuck."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:22 pm
"I was fine with the spider part. Its just that drow have a sort of reputation on the surface." Pyrrha said.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:55 pm
Lydia opened her mouth to speak in protest but said nothing. She knew the evil's of her race better than anyone here. She had no leg to stand on. Instead she simply narrowed her eyes and muttered out. "Touché"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:16 am
"What?" Pyrrha asked regarding the word Lydia used. "What's that word you just used mean?"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:27 am
Lydia rolls her eyes. "In layman's terms in means you got me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:33 am
"Oh." Pyrrha said. "I really didn't get much teaching in words."  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

orphen5555

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:07 pm
Threan blushes as Lydia looks at him and he glances to her very briefly before looking to the ground and running his foot along the surface.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:13 pm
Alzzak
As Pyrrha gets the sickle, John takes a step back, away from the others and the web filled room, with a bit of the webbing and strikes a tinder-twig. In attempt to see how flammable the web was.
The webbing in your hand goes up in a flash. It burns so fast that it doesn't even have time to singe your fingers.  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:18 pm
loth17
Pyrrha used the sickle to attempt to cut up the web."You know Lydia if I had the choice I would not be opposed to having a spider as a lower half. Don't have to worry about webs, can move fast, things like that...Maybe a scorpion body. That would be cool. Hey I have a question. Your spider body doesn't get affected by webs but if some webbing gets on your top half will it still stick?" Pyrrha tried to pass the time with small talk as she cut away.
The webbing is thin, but tough. At times it takes multiple swings to cut through the stuff, but you finally make it to the cocoons. There are five large ones and 6 small ones, all piled in what would be the center of the web. Each of the large ones is roughly 6ft in length and cigar shaped with the smaller being about 2ft and ball shaped. Only one of the larger ones is moving, however due to the sheer amount of webbing covering it you still can't make out what it is inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:32 pm
Pyrrha tried to cut just a bit of web on the moving cocoon to see what was inside.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:31 pm
(could I use the webbing, rags, and a flask of oil to make a homemade firebomb? )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:28 pm
loth17
Pyrrha tried to cut just a bit of web on the moving cocoon to see what was inside.
A young woman, her robes torn and stained with a dark green fluid is inside the cocoon, struggling for air. As soon as her hands are free she begins tearing at the webbing caught in her eyes, mouth, and nose.  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:30 pm
Alzzak
(could I use the webbing, rags, and a flask of oil to make a homemade firebomb? )
((You could certainly try. Roll a craft check to see if it succeeds))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:32 pm
((Sorry I've been awol for a couple of days, a very good friend of my husband and I had a massive heart attack (he's now on the heart transplant list, it was that bad) and I was both extremely busy and out of it because of that. Things have calmed down now a bit though so I should be able to be on daily again.))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:27 pm
Kishi Bojin
Alzzak
((You could certainly try. Roll a craft check to see if it succeeds))
(Homemade napalm attempt... Craft +2

On the side news, I hope your friend gets his new heart soon.)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games