Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel tilted her head a bit "France? Oh how wonderful!" is that where she had been? She was unaware that Solaris had taken such a trip but that was to be expected. It had been awhile since Mel had been to France on a request, not that she knew much about it apart from the language and history. She wondered what it was like. No time to think about it now. It seemed her friend had brought her some things from her trip which drew a small frown from Mel "Oh, but I haven't a gift to return to you." she said and Mel couldn't even appreciate the beauty of these gifts by glance.

Lelwani was hoping that the violinist hadn't forgotten that Mel was completely blind given that the young girl was showing the gifts off to the spirit. Her disappointment would have set in if not for the violinist seeming to catch her self and mention the history of the items being decipherable at a touch. She let out a small whistle. She remembered.

Mel made her way over gliding across the floor until she met the counter. A few touches around the area before she found the items her friend her brought. Her fingers lightly exploring the items as she took in a physical view of them. Mel was great with her hands, able to correctly guess materials and make with just a few touches the craftswoman in her coming out to play.

Her attention on the music box was even greater "This is wonderful. You didn't have to bring me anything however, I am not sure how I might return this kindness." she said, Mel still believed gifts were to be repayed with gifts no? It was how it often worked in her time. She might have been more emotive, but she wasn't able to. That sweet smell in the air kept her as calm as she could be.

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Sucre's] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird], Anthony]✉✉Mood:[Apaisé [Calm]]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Single]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:24 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationSucre's Refinements || Company Anthony, Mel || Song None at the moment || Wallet $164.00 || Bank $825.00 ||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

Hearing Mel feeling unsure on how to repay for the kindness brought another pang of sadness into her heart; why should she still feel that way? She should be happy that she was able to catch up to her but still, the guilt just wouldn't go away. "But also... I am so sorry, in case I am the reason why you ended up feeling so depressed recently. Hikaru did make a point that I should see you more often aside from Xander whom I loved with all my heart and soul." At least, Hikaru still left out the real reason why Solaris should always keep that reminder as much as she could. Who knows if something would come up again, apart from the war that ended recently? It would hurt if Mel would end up changing again and it would be the violinist's fault that it would occur.

The raven-haired female then let out a small smile; she was trying to cheer herself up. "I know it will never be enough to compensate for being away from you for so long, and that I still have more to do, but for now, I hope this will work." God, she should stop herself from crying; she knew better than to break down like that.

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:01 pm

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel continued to feel up the box, to feel its story. A well-made things created by passionate hands that she as glad to feel. However, as Solaris spoke Mel gently put the box down directing her eyes in the girls direction. Mel could hear that sadness in her voice, she seemed to place some small blame on herself for the way she was feeling. Mel waited until she was finished before she stepped forward, placing a gentle hand on Solaris's face to get a feel of her features.

She felt that fake smile on her face. She knew that sadness

It took only a moment for a tall spirit to pull the young girl into her embrace "I will always be happy to have you visit me, but you needn't place any undue worry upon yourself over this simple spirit. " she said moving back a bit a small smile on her own face "I appreciate your friendship greatly as it helps ease my own loneliness, but you have your own life to live and I'd be much happier if you enjoy it while you have it." she bowed a bit with Lelwani appearing to cross her wings over her feathers as she stood there with her eyes closed as well.

The spirit looked out the window at some kids rushing by, enjoying themselves "I lost mine ages ago." she spoke knowing it might distress the fallen angel for a moment "I have no family left, but, I'm still here. I would only feel guilty if you had to worry over me." she "It brings joy to this spirit when I know others are happy."

"Please be happy. I will always be here." she smiled preferring for Solaris to be in high spirits and it was a sentiment repeated by the bird who gave a little tweet in response.

Translation(s):

Venue:[Sucre's] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird], Anthony]✉✉Mood:[Apaisé [Calm]]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Single]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract

Company: Mel and lelwani and Solaris

Relationship Status: Taken by Hikaru

Mood:

Wallet: $175

Bank: $900

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

Anthony looks over at Solaris and Melpomene smiling happily before speaking "it's a true blessing that you are both good friends even through the bad times and good times" Anthony looks over at lelwani gently stroking the songbirds feathers with one finger "what do you think lelwani that's important to people whom love and cherish those dear to their hearts" The young man smiled speaking as his mind wandered around to his old life though he'd never say it out loud Anthony missed traveling the world, learning new cultures and traditions as well their own way of music and dance. His eyes closed as he breathes slowly until he looked at the book once more reading it completely

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:12 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationSucre's Refinements || Company Anthony, Mel || Song None at the moment || Wallet $164.00 || Bank $825.00 ||

Indeed, she had become an emotional mess and it was something that it would make the others feel uncomfortable, though it was a relief that the kids were ignorant of the scene, at least for now. Solaris sighed as she left go of the hold momentarily to settle herself down through deep breaths. Mel was right about having appreciating every single company that she could get through the present life that she had; Solaris lost her family, then Hikaru came along and they both got entangled with the Ice family. While anything else would happen if not for the ice mages showing up, here they are, falling in love with the brothers and the violinist ended up being engaged to Xander. Such strange series of events indeed. "Again, I'm so sorry... But still, I hope that you'll enjoy the gifts." And another client came by aside from the kids and that person suddenly recognized Solaris because of her look. Embarrassed, she had to say hi and gave that fan a casual wave.

Not to mention that she was asked to do the autograph and the violinist had to oblige as long as the fan understood that she was already engaged to someone else. After all, there were still limits that the fans had to comprehend in order to make things civil.

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:20 pm

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Lelwani accepted the touch and gave Anthony a series of chirps as if she was in agreement. While normally she might have nipped at his finger the bird figured that perhaps Anthony wasn't that untrustworthy and he had yet to bring trouble to the store in any shape or form. She would be less suspicious for now.

Mel smiled at Hikaru, tapping her forehead "I am sure I will." she said "I am sorry I can't see how beautiful the gifts are, but as a craftswoman myself I can tell you have given me some truly great things." she said before she began to feel about trying to find the items again. Once she managed to feel them she began to gently pick them up and sort them about. She made sure to put the ornament in her hair near her golden ones before taking the larger items to the back.

Once she came back there were people in the store and Mel instantly set about greeting them and welcoming them to the store. The ghost was easily able to set into her friendly demeanor and giving people the royal welcome. Mel wasn't going to let her own faults prevent her from running the store and making the owner proud no matter what. She was happy that Solaris and Anthony were here to help with this even for the day.

Lelwani preformed as well, playing with children or making sure they didn't hurt themselves so long as they didn't get too rough or prevent her from helping Mel.

Of course, as the day went on Mel knew that eventually they'd all have to part "Oh yes you two, do give Xander and Hikaru my regards please. And...thank you for coming to see me. It does mean the world to me and hopefully we can play together again one day." she smiled hoping the violin she made for the girl served her well, but it had been awhile since she was able to hear it, but she knew the girl was gifted so she wasn't worried.

She began to feel about the shelves seeming to check on how much she'd have to do once she closed the store.

Translation(s):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:40 am
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract

Company: Mel and lelwani and Solaris

Relationship Status: Taken by Hikaru

Mood:

Wallet: $175

Bank: $900

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

The performer looked over at Melpomene "I'll help you madame Melpomene I don't plan on leaving work early anyway it's not the way I was taught by my families" he spoke honestly while removing his name tag and putting it in his pants pocket then took his hair out of the loose ponytail. Anthony smiles lightly at his boss "your quite a marvelous performer madame Melpomene maybe one day you and I could perform together I was trained in the musical arts and of course dancing by my blood family and adoptive family, Solaris you worry too much but I can understand that since I've used to spend my time just watching my family from afar for a long time" he spoke honestly while rubbing his neck lightly slightly embarrassed at her words to his beloved fallen angel making him blush "I'll be sure to tell Mon deux Ange your kind words madame" the young man looked over at lelwani smiling sweetly as he walked towards the tiny songbird "I hope you perform as well sweet lelwani after all a songbird such as you were the original singers as well angels" he commented the woman and 'songbird' before walking to the shelves restocking the treats that were low yet moved the treats of today in the front so tomorrow they'd be picked next opening of the shop singing softly in french.

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:57 am
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image

As time passed by for Solaris, luckily, she was only dealing with two other fans who could recognize her, considering that most of them were busy during work days. The compliment that Anthony was willing to bestow to Hikaru was enough to induce a giggle from Solaris; she should definitely head text her the update on what was going on here once she would head back home. "Gotta go now, you two. Will be heading somewhere after this. Make sure to drop by Taste of Italy since I'm working there as a chef, Mel. That is, if you have the time." That was all she could say before waving goodbye to the two as she left the candy store. A weight was definitely lifted off her chest now that she had done as much as she could to make Mel realize that she was still in her memories even with the busy schedules drifting them apart.

Now, all she could do and hope that the visit to the Italian restaurant would help also in the catch up, aside from letting the harpist taste the food, of course.

-- Exit --

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:24 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑧
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:25 pm
GRA ND OPENING

═══════════════════════════════════════

Welcome to the brand new Sucre's Refinements!
Now more refined than ever - ha ha!

Sucre's Refinements, recently owned by Aubrey and
Finn Teagan, has come to a change of owners. There are celebratory
balloons attached to the plastic rims of candy holders - a few lingering along
the door frame outside. The design has changed, though not entirely. Now
formerly solely a candy seller, there are sweets decorated beneath a
curved glass, rounded cover. The rainbow-assorted treats line dark wooden
shelves; including macaroons, small cupcakes, frosted sugar cookies - but
not enough to steal the glamour. The shelf has been expanded somewhat, a
small line of six flavors of ice cream connected against the shelves. A very
sweet, quiet couple resides behind the counter as well, more than happy
about their new, renovated establishment. Gone away are the wooden,
antique looking walls. Instead, they've been replaced with a newer, more
modern touch; but still keeping the occasional pieces of before.

Several small crowds have stopped by to check out the new joint in
Downtown, more than happy that their sweet spot has opened back up after a
week or two of renovations.

So stop by and say hello! Don't be shy!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

ωhere Beach l ωith Alone l мood Pleasent l Outfit Heating Up

OoC:
                                          oOBookwormYumiOo

Finn sighed as he pushed his sunglasses up the bridge of his nose. His eyes were lacking in enough pigment to male seeing in the sun easy and in the summer, he needed them occasiinally. Sometimes he would suffer because he forgot them, but it's not like it would be the end of his world. No, the end of his world was already happening, but once again he was trying to forget about his suffering. Looking down at the flyer in his hands, he gave it a half-hearted smile as he remembered the days he ran the store. The days he stressed out about making his growing family stable. Stressing out so much that he drove his wife away. The stress really only came about when he took over, making sure he could keep it afloat so his future child wouldn't want for anything. Of course, there were plenty of fun times there as well.

Pulling his phone from his pocket, he pulled up his unanswered texts to Bree. His thumb hovered over the keyboard of his phone as he contemplated asking if she was going to show up or not. Casually his eyes wandered across the street to the bar before returning to his phone. Would she even bother? Turning his screen black, he put the device back into his pocket before engaging in the things available to rhe crowd, still keeping an eye out for that familiar brunette.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

ωhere Beach l ωith Alone l мood Pleasent l Outfit Heating Up

OoC:
                                          oOBookwormYumiOo

Finn sighed heavily as he looked down at his phone one last time. He had been having trouble texting or even trying to call the likely angry brunette. While also occupied with grabbing a few sweet treats they were offering for free because of the opening, he just decided that it would be best to make his way there instead. Maybe she would be home this time. Well, at least he hoped despite the uneasy feeling bubbling in his gut. Of course, even though he knew it was well founded, he wasn't ready for the wrath that he would be facing when returning home. If he would even be allowed back home at all. He let out another huff as he recalled the few nights that he's been sleeping alone lately and how he felt utterly out of place doing so. He had been so used to his wife's presence in his life that it felt all too strange to be alone at night. Well, once he gained his memory back that is. And the only times he ever slept with anyone while he was someone else, was after partying too much and passing out beside someone. He had never taken anyone to bed for the purpose of romping through the sheets, the feeling that he was missing something important always at the back of his mind.

Stuffing his phone back into his pocket, he rallied his goodies for himself and the woman that would likely reject them, and began his trek to his old house. God! The very thought caused a displeasing feeling to rattle through his body. Shaking himself from the what if's and hell to be raised in his direction, Finn steeled himself as he left the candy store, intent on returning to reclaim his former store soon.

EXIT

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:32 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Melpomene's smile was wide and bright, a rare sight even for those she might consider friends. She might not have been able to see it at all, but the elation in the air and the sounds of crowding brought a lightness to her heart. The spirit could tell even without her eyes that the store had undergone a fine, but hadn't lost its spirit. It smelled even sweeter, a different smell to that which normally followed around, it was still a joyous smell. She made sure to blend into the crowd though those who visited quite often in the months since Melpomene's arrival did offer her greetings since she was typically constant as a sight.

Lelwani made sure to guide her owner around so that she didn't bump into anyone as the two made their way through the crowds. It was amazing how lively it seemed, but it made sense that they missed their favorite place. Lelwani missed it as well of course, it was a pretty important location.

Melpomene was happy that the store was back up and running and looked forward to the future. After awhile of making her way about she moved to the front to greet the new owners, and her new bosses congratulating them on their and promising to make sure the store was doing perfectly when they weren't able to watch it themselves, just as she did for Bree. Melpomene could practically feel how happy they were even if she could not see the smiles. She felt happy for them as well.

She bought some candy for herself before retreating back to let them continue, simply enjoying things at a mere distance.

Translation(s):

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Apaisé [Calm]]✉✉Finance:[$1315.5]✉✉Style:[Single]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:54 pm
AnnoyedPanda

asbloodrunscold

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Summer Melancholy BreezeFeeling: Mellow; DownMoney: $1780.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

It was hot. Aubrey ran her hands through her tendrils several time until she felt a few strands uncoil and lay loose around her collar bone. Her hair had gotten long and at this rate, she was considering pulling it back into a tiny bun to sit on the back of her head. With an exhale she teetered back onto her heels, crossing her arms back over her stomach and holding two fists against her inner thighs. Her ring finger felt more bare than usual; her opposite hand constantly pinching and soothing the area. It had been months since she had taken it off. Yet she hadn't seen a reason to place it back on. Every part of her wanted to remain faithful to Finn even when he dragged himself out of her life, but- All other driving forces told her not to. Life had given her every reason to walk away. Unscathed? No. But to walk away regardless, yes. Smoothing her hands down, she lifted her head with an exhausted smile, waving a small hand to the few people coming to their open gathering - the new opening for Sucre's. "Miss Aubrey Teagan!"

She had barely registered the last name, stepping past the new owners whilst giving them each a hug. She practically towered over the wife, but her chin could almost touch the tip of the husband's shoulder. They were a sweet couple. A pair that had met in college just down the way where she had taken her own online classes to achieve her degree in Chemistry. Fortunately, it had been enough to transfer into the biochemistry for a bar. Not that she needed much other than socializing and paying attention to owning a place with business intellect. She exhaled, stepping up onto the figurative soapbox and resting her hands on each side of the podium. She had completely missed what they were saying, but she could fake the gist of it. Part of her felt bad, but the day had been pressing on her mind like crazy. They were excited enough, and for them she was happy, but this was... This was a project they, Finn and herself, had come into when she moved her entire life to pull him out of his depression. Sacrifice. Her tongue pressed hard against the roof of her mouth. The most he had sacrificed for her was time away from her to spend at work. She grit her teeth internally before taking another long breath. Her happiness wasn't faked, but the direction of it was certainly declining.

She squinted slightly against the summer sun. "Sucre's has been a special opportunity to the citizens of Soleil." In honesty, she hadn't prepared much of anything. She wasn't one to - everything came on a whim when she spoke. The more she planned, the less sincere it came off. "If you grew up here, you knew about the candy store in Downtown. You knew Colton, the older man that ran it for years and years, sneaking lollipops to kids and teens that couldn't afford anything but a look through the window." She gestured back behind her with a small smile. And a purple for you miss Aubrey! Just like your beautiful eyes. He'd wink at her parents before waving warmly. "Even to those that he felt needed a smile on those melancholy days where everything was wrong." She sighed softly. "For decades this store has held many happy memories. Its warm, fragrant doorway was always welcome to anyone wanting to stop by, whether it was out of curiosity or a need for sweets. No matter who they were. No matter what shape they were in. No matter what they made themselves out to be. To me, this was a place of sanctuary growing up. And for others, I want them to see it as the same. I want them to see the warmth I did when I was younger. I want to see them smile when they bite into that treat they've been thinking on the entire ride here. And John and Carol..." She turned her head, her amethyst gaze practically glistening on the two slightly younger lovebirds.

"I know they can make this place into so much more than what it ever was. This was Colton's child. His lifelong dream that he passed to me and my husband." She swallowed, pressing her tongue against the roof of her mouth as a knot formed against her throat. Husband. She wanted to spit the word back out of her mouth. "And now... It's being passed to them. Raise it. Love it. I know you two can nurture it just as much as it was when it started. You two have such a bright future for this place... You've shown me that much. So welcome, everyone, to the new Sucre's Refinements." She cleared her throat as a few clapped. It wasn't the most sentimental talk she'd ever given, but it was as much as she could muster at the moment. Her gaze fell downward as she stepped backward and away from the pedestal. It didn't take long for the new owners to cut the ribbon from the front door, her hands distantly clapping in the foreground and, after expressing how proud she was of the two and how well she hoped they'd do, made her way back to the parking lot where a slim black Kawasaki sat in the sunlight; a striped pink and tan bag hanging over the handle.

Maybe Tyrese was still on his shift. Maybe she could stay in a room for a little while.. Just to stay out of the house for a bit. Her heart hurt. She twisted her wrist, hanging onto the keys for a few moments longer than any rational driver before pulling out and speeding her way off to the beach; curls and gold colored earrings breezing against the wind on her way.

Out of my head
of my heart
of my mind.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games