Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:14 pm
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Bast gave a small shiver as the stones settled into the fur around the base of her neck, her hand reaching up to pet them briefly, "Well, I can cook. Every Hylarr learns to some extent. But I'm not very good at sewing. That's my sister's thing. I can put together two pieces of leather if I have to, but it won't really look good," she admitted to him.

She couldn't tell just how dominant he could be yet, but she kindof liked his shyness and hesitations with her. Dominant would have added to it all, but she could handle this for now.

She finally turned around after lifting her braid free of the necklace behind her so that he could see how it looked on her, doing her best not to look down or blush again. Honestly, if they were meeting across swords, she'd have no trouble looking at him or releasing the more dominant side of her. But they weren't and she just found herself on the more submissive side and waiting to see what he'd do.

She could tell that he was a dragon before Sebastet mentioned it and had thought that would make things easier with her feline nature, knowing that dragon females were much the same personality types that Hylarr females were. The differences were that the Hylarr couldn't fly, breathe fire, or crush someone with a step. But with both species, the females were dominant in most situations and submissive otherwise. It was why they always tried to bond with a dominant male.

But why was she thinking about this? For all she knew, he just wanted to be a friend. At least, that was the impression she was getting. So she told herself not to make too much of the necklace, even though it wasn't easy.

She cleared her throat a bit and looked at the brightening sky above them, giving a soft gasp as her eyes went wide to take in all the colors spreading out across the darker expanse as dawn began to take hold above them, completely forgetting what she'd been about to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:26 am
Red Gypsy

Throm looked at her. Truly, she looked stunning. With the necklace or without it.

"Beautiful... Utterly Beautiful" he thought to himself. He listened to her and saw how she was taken aback by the dawn's arrival. He smiled to himself. He didn't know what to say, so he chose to express himself trough action. Hell, even if he gets skinned alive by Sebastet, it WILL be worth it. It was now or never.

"You shouldn't let your guard down like that." he said, and before she could react his tail was wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer and placed one of his arms around her waist. He looked into her eyes for a split second and he kissed her. A slow, intense, passionate kiss.

"I have no regrets" I thought to himself.  

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:01 am
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Bast frowned a little bit at what he said, her chartreuse eyes going wide as his tail went around her waist then he pulled her in closer, freezing as he looked into her eyes. She was half afraid he was going to do something she was used to and watched as his head started to lower towards hers, her hand sliding towards one of the hidden daggers she wore.

But then his lips met hers and pulled a small startled sound from her. She was not expecting this. His lips moved against hers for a moment then deepened the kiss, the action drawing a low purr from her that he'd be able to feel everywhere he touched her as she found herself falling into returning the kiss.

Her hand left the dagger and slid up his chest to cup his cheek, her eyes long-since closed as she simply disappeared into sensation and enjoying her first real kiss, as well as returning it in full measure.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:56 am
Red Gypsy

After minutes of pure bliss, Throm slowly broke the kiss and held Bast close to him. His wings were folded slightly around both of them, in a protective manner and he smiled, his heart beating fast with joy. His hand rested on her cheek in a loving way, his other arm still around her waist...

"I hope Sebastet doesn't skin me for this...Still worth it."
He said, still holding her.  

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:12 pm
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Bast gave a shiver that moved through her entire body as he held her, her mind in a bit of a haze for a few moments after he ended the kiss. When she finally got her brain to kick back in, his hand over her cheek told him she was blushing again.

But she rubbed her cheek against his chest a bit and gave a small smile, "Very worth it... Especially for my first real kiss..." she told him honestly in a soft voice, hoping he wouldn't freak out over the revelation.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:50 am
Red Gypsy

Throm was honestly surprised to hear this was her first real kiss. To him, it only added to her overall cuteness. He smiled.

"So, where do you wanna go?" He asked her, his forehead on hers. Right now, he felt like he would take on the entire world just to be with her.  

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

Alice was thankful for Vince's help and the maid. They had calmed her down and gave her something that helped her go back to sleep. With no more nightmares she had a good long sleep before she woke. The maid had unpacked her things and she was able to slip on a dress before she headed out to the garden. She felt more at home and safe there then she did inside. She still need to go and speak to Sebastet and give her her grandfather's letter. For now she just walked around the garden as she wondered if she would meet more kind people here. She stopped to look at some rare flowers as she got lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 am
Heavy Metal Dragoon
Sorry, I did this post on one sip of coffee, not a full cup yet. Best I could do with it. But I will have more coffee by the time I post again.

Bast shook her head as she looked into his eyes, "I don't know... I've never been any place like this... I'm more at home in the trees than in this castle... I wouldn't know the first place to start..." she told him honestly and a bit hesitantly, hoping he wouldn't think her to have been too isolated.

She lowered her head a bit and found her fingers moving over the necklace again, tracing over the snakes in particular as they brought up a good memory for her. She wasn't sure about telling him about it, though, afraid it would sound stupid.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:06 pm
Red Gypsy
It's alright darlin'
Devossy

"That's alright... I'm new to this place as well after all." He sniffed the air.
"And it seems we are not alone in here anymore, Bast..."
Suddenly he became self conscious about his dragon traits, but his concern was unfounded since there were no racial feuds in the island. Or so he hoped. That aside, he still had to find a place. Preferentially large so he can forge weapons for him, since he left his gear behind on his travel. He would forge something for Bast as well.
"Ugh, my mind is wandering again..." He thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:28 pm
Heavy Metal Dragoon
Devossy

Bast gave a shrug of one shoulder about someone else in the garden. The place was huge anyway. So she stuck with the potential location to visit instead, "Well, Sebastet mentioned the village and the market there, the forest, a chain of islands the dragons set up not too far from this one... She gave me a basic rundown of the place when I spoke to her..." she said softly.

If they went with what he was thinking, they'd do better heading to the market place. If they went with her thoughts, they'd do better with the forest.

But what Sebastet hadn't mentioned was the fact that there was a building in the courtyard that used to be a blacksmith shop, something Throm could easily get fixed up for whatever he wanted to forge.

Though, with all the thinking they were both doing, they'd wind up not leaving at all...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:12 pm
Red Gypsy
Devossy

Throm smiled. "A forest heh? I like that..."
In truth, Throm did indeed love forests. They never failed to remind him of the place where he grew up. Plus he just might find some more dragonsbane in there. He decided to put his troubles on the back of his mind for now.
"Shall we go there darlin'?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:44 pm
Heavy Metal Dragoon
Devossy

Bast gave a beautiful smile at the suggestion, "That sounds wonderful!" she said simply and turned to start walking in that direction, the coat around her dragging the ground along the way.

Of course, she completely forgot that Sebastet had suggested a 'flight'. That would mean him flying her somewhere or shifting and giving her a ride on his dragon form.

Alright, truthfully, that would have never occurred to her. She'd only met one other dragon and he'd been a grouch.

That left Throm to remember or simply walk out to the forest with her.

"I haven't been in the trees since I left home," she added a bit thoughtfully, her purring tone wistful as she thought about the trees surrounding her again...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:43 am
Red Gypsy
Sorry for not posting straight away, wasn't feeling quite inspired xD
Devossy

Throm thought about shifting into his dragon form,but decided against it. Two main reasons mostly. First, because he was feeling slightly lazy; and most importantly, he would mess the place entirely if he did, not to mention scare half of the island inhabitants to death. Still, Sebastet mentioned flight, and flight it shall be. For once he was happy that he couldn't hide his basic dragon traits.
He slowly approached Bast.
"I hope you don't mind heights darlin', becase we are going to take the scenic aerial route... If my beautiful kitty-cat doesn't mind,of course." He said, his smirk back in his face as usual, as he wrapped one of his arms around her waist.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

Alice stopped and looked around for she heard things and her nose picked up a smell other then flowers. Some days she wished she did not have vampire blood in her. She looked at the paths not sure if she wanted to go meet who was there or let them be. Sighing she just walked down one till she saw two people. She just stood there and watched them as they looked like a happy couple. She smiled at them before going to walk around more.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:17 pm
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Bast frowned slightly at him for a moment, " 'Aerial'?" she said to herself, working at putting the whole thing together in her mind. When it made sense, her yellow-green eyes went wide as she looked from him to the sky and back, "You mean fly? I've never flown before," she said with soft awe filling her voice.

She didn't mind it at all but she had no idea how to work this one, how to react to the offer of flying for the first time in her life. So she wound up standing there like an idiot for a long moment.

Then she kindof erupted a bit. In excitement. She clapped her hands and jumped a bit, making the necklace bounce on her chest in the process without realizing it, and had a bright smile on her face that revealed her small feline canines, "Oh yes! Please! I've always wanted to fly! Please!" she said excitedly.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games