Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:18 pm
Dante was trying to stay wide awake so his brother wouldn't prank him in his sleep.Must not sleep...must not sleep.thought Dante.
Vergil kept a watchful glare on his brother as he was trying to intimidate him.Come on...come on...fall asleep already...I have the best prank in mind.thought Vergil.
Dante also kept a watchful stare on Vergil."I'm not going to sleep Vergil...you do know that right?"said Dante.
"Oh you will Dante...you will...eventually."said Vergil.
"Wanna bet,Vergil?"asked Dante.
"Bring it on Dante...but you know that I'll win...and you will fall asleep."
Dante just growled and kept his eyes wide open.
Vergil just chuckled knowing that he was right and that Dante would fall asleep.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie look at the young twin's fame as she smiles, because she can tell which is which of twins really are. She find them really cute, but she pick Nero since childhood before she discover about his demonic arm. She place the fame down and look at sleeping Nero in slight guilt look, "Oh Nero, you should have seen your father's picture when he's younger." she said quietly to him, her heart is pure light as she smiles at him. She walk to his sleeping mode, then suddenly Nero grab her wrist and drag her close to him, to make her lay down next to him. Like a devil and angel, young demon hunter held her close, then Kyrie blush really big.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:22 pm
Thirty minutes later Dante was fast asleep on his desk.
Vergil got a very evil smirk and got right to work on his first prank.Heh heh heh this is going to be good...I will wake Dante up with something loud...then Dante will suddenly jerk up making a string pull the trigger of a gun which the bullet will then cut a second string thus releasing a log that will hit Dante really hard on the head and hopefully knock him out.thought Vergil.
Dante shifted and was having a dream about a fight with his dark self."There's no way you can take over my body."muttered Dante in his sleep.
Vergil heard his twin and paused what he was doing then continued and finished setting his prank.Vergil then sat down and kept his evil smirk.I'll let him sleep a little bit longer...no...even better...I'll let Nero watch this.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie couldn't escape from supernatural strength, but it seems Nero doesn't want her to let go. "Kyrie~" he muttered in his sleep, his devil bringer is placed on her temple and brought her closer. She is about to pass out, but she dazed in his warmth, then she fell asleep in his arm.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:17 pm
Dante kept moving his head as if he was responding to his dark self over and over."Leave me alone...I'll kill you!"said a sleeping Dante.
Vergil looked at his sleeping twin.Wow...if he keeps doing that the prank will be ruined...and I can't have that.thought Vergil as he walked to the kitchen to make something sweet enough to keep him awake for the right time."Well...I hope this prank is worth a headache for Dante...and I hope Dark Dante doesn't show up after this."said Vergil.
Dante just kept moving his head but not his arm which had the first string tied to it."I will keep my body for the rest of my life...and you won't take it at all."muttered Dante quietly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

By the morning arise, Nero woken up and sees Kyrie's sleeping with his arm wrap around her tiny waist as he blush a little. He decide to check on his uncle and dad to see if they finally shut up. He leave her as he cover her in blanket to keep her warm, then kiss on her forehead. He left the room to the office, noticing Dante with the strings, it became curious, "What the h*ll is this?" he ask himself and play with the string, wondering what it is.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 pm
Vergil heard his son and walked out of the kitchen with a smirk."That Nero is my prank."said Vergil.
Dante didn't hear anything.Dante's dream turned from talking to his dark self to dreaming about Trish again which caused him to start drool."Trish..."said a muttering Dante."I want you so much Trish..."
Vergil looks at his twin.I might have tease him about that.thought Vergil as he then looked at Nero."Would you like to scare him awake to activate the prank?"asked Vergil.
Dante just kept drooling and dreaming about Trish.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero nearly jumped to the ceiling and look at his father in moody expression, then heard prank as he smirk, "A prank, ehh... I will use this Blue Rose." he said very interesting as he walk to outside and pull out Blue Rose. He pointing his gun up to the sky, then shoot at the sky.
Kyrie jolt from gun shot and dazed herself as she felt drowsy.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 pm
Dante jumped up wide awake causing the first string tied to his arm making the trigger of the gun go off.The bullet cut through the second string then causing the log to drop down and hit Dante in the head really hard."Oof..."said Dante as he hit the floor knocked out.
Within five seconds later Vergil was on the floor laughing his a** off."That was priceless!"shouted Vergil."That was just way too priceless...and I can't believe that worked!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero saw that as he laugh hysterically, "Oh my god! This... is... payback... for... making.... fun of... of me!" he said in between laugh as he lay down and pounding on the floor, continue to laugh so hard.
Kyrie woken up from laughter, she curious about it as she got out of the bed, not wanted to change her outfit yet. Once she's out of the room and saw knock out Dante with a shock, "Oh my gosh, what happen to Dante?" she ask, but felt bit dumbfound to see Nero and Vergil laughing so hard.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:41 pm
Vergil kept laughing but he was able to hear Kyrie."I-I...completly...knocked Dante out with my prank!"said Vergil between his own laughs."We are doing a huge prank war right now...and it's going to be his turn once he wakes up anyway."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie got that answer from Vergil as she made an anime sweat drop about the word "prank". Nero continue to laugh, she begin to worry if Dante will hurt poor Nero, "I will go get the ice pack." she change the subject and head to the kitchen to grab enough ice pack.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:29 pm
Vergil managed to stop laughing and got up."Here...I'll try to wake him up okay Kyrie?" asked Vergil as he went up to Dante and pulled him up so that he could put Dante in his chair and looked at Nero and smirked."Hey Nero...I'll wake him up later...you want to help me think up of another prank? But you're still grounded."
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard Vergil as he stop laughing, but he made a cross sign as a rejection, "Sorry, I can't help you because my foster parents told me not to do anything stupid, while I was grounded as a kid." he reject him as he remember from his childhood, when he got grounded from doing something stupid or got into a fight with other Fortuna kids. Kyrie walked out with ice pack and put the pack on Dante's forehead, hoping this will help.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm
Dante started to move then slightly opened his eyes."W-What happened?"asked Dante with a strained voice.
Vergil didn't pay attention to his waking up brother and looked at Nero."I'm sure...but you're not with them now are you?"asked Vergil.
Dante realized what had happened as soon as he saw the snapped string and the gun.Then opened his eyes completly and quickly stood up."Awww d*mn it...I fell asleep!"shouted Dante as he looked at Vergil.
Vergil turned to look at Dante with a smirk."Why Dante...good morning Sleepy Beauty."said Vergil.
Dante gained a vein."So...you were the first one to pull a prank huh...Oh it's so on now..."said Dante.
"Fine by me...so bring it on!"said Vergil with a smirk.
Dante just laughed."It has been brought."said Dante.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games