Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 0 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu

Watching the light show and fire display that was going on down in the street, Hugo couldn't help but wonder what the hell was going on. It didn't take long for his attention to snap back towards the man when he started talking. A few seconds after that and he and the flames were gone. What the hell was going on? With the danger seeming to be gone, Hugo undid his staff and slid the two pieces back into the holster on his back. Looking around the area, things seemed to be a mess. It made his really wish he had practiced some medical jutsu. Even without it though, it didn't mean he couldn't look people over and help pick those that had major injuries and those that could wait a little bit longer to be treated. Shifting his weight, he made his way to the edge of the building that he was on. Jumping down, he used the windows and a few grip points here and there to make it to the street. He spotted a green haired woman on the scene who seemed to be in charge. He remembered her from the Kage's office since she was the one that gave him his headband. Getting up to her, he bowed a little."Where would you like me? While I do not actually know any medical jutsu, I at least have some knowledge and can help sort out who needs immediate medical attention and who doesn't. Also while I was here for the event, I did not take part in much given my lack of jutsu at the moment, so I'm fresh to help people to their homes." "He didn't care to admit that he didn't do much to help while this was going on, but he figured he probably would have gotten himself injured or worse. For the moment, he stood there and waited for his orders.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 315/315 ☁ Stamina: 225/225
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Evacuation of one place (thread) :: IV
Sukai looked around, even being in this lifestyle for only a few years, she had seen a many of things. But nothing like this. Shaking her head she passed a look to Doki then focused on her task. Taking the injured back to the hospital, and if they were too sever. She would handle their injury here on the spot. Pulling her hair up into a messy ponytail she made the tiger hand sign, creating a clone they parted different ways. The real Sukai scanned across the bodies close to the architecture seeing if anyone had been hurt from building collapses. Spotting a couple lay out next to rubble that seemed it was a wall at one point. Her eyes gave them a look over. The woman seemed fine, just a little shaken up. The man on the other hand had an obvious broken foot. Biting her lip hard Suki helped the agonizing man up onto his good foot, giving him most of the support as the other woman that seemed to be a close lady friend gave him reassuring words.

Looking back to her clone she saw that the clone had a crying child in it's grasp with blood trickling down the side of the forehead, along with a slightly older child clinging to the arm of the doppelganger also in sobering tears. Nodding to the clone both knowing that their next stop was the hospital. Going back to the woman she spoke. "Hold onto me close." Her tone was even and very direct. The woman abruptly nodded and clung to the pale medic's waist. "Shushin." She uttered, both pairs of three flickered away.

[[/exit to hospital]]
+ 950 AC

Jutsu ♦

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 420/490
AC: 11,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:46 pm
Redera Issun

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos was about to attack when something happened light tremors began to grow increasingly stronger. He recognized the form, but it was only from the text books it was the Nibi. Before he could do anything else they had gotten away. He looked down at the ground where the bodies of civilians lay. Many that weren't injured regained their senses. That just made things worse, so many were killed. He quickly headed to where he had buried those construction workers and removed the rocks. Luckily they were still alive and only suffered minor injuries. Some other people helped them away."BROTHER!"He heard a yell from behind him, turning he saw a boy holding another boy in his arms. It seemed to be the one he was calling brother."Brother! wake up! ou can't be dead!"The boy was crying his mother was there next to him crying as well. Unknowingly Thanatos had gotten closer and the mother looked at him with hate."What are you looking at! This is all you people's fault! Shinobi are supposed to protect us! and look at what you've all done! YOU'RE MURDERERS!" Thanatos was speechless, he was stunned he opened his mouth to apologize but nothing came out. He didn't know what to say he had tried to lead but his orders were ignored...he did his best to not injure anyone badly. Those that came at him survived, but those that went after the other ninja did not fair so well. The mother cried even more after yelling at him."Why, why did you have to kill my son."she said inbetween her sobbing. Thanatos merely backed away accidentally backing into Doki. He turned to her and merely looked down falling to his knees, his chakra was low at about fifty percent. He hadn't heard her orders either, he had been too busy being called a murderer. But maybe she was right...maybe he did kill her son. Maybe if he had been strong enough he could have helped save more people. Still he was at a loss for words he couldn't even report to Doki right in front of him."I..i-..."

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 280/415 ❈ Stamina 180/180 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 360/510

███ █████████████████████ ███

As expected, many of her shinobi had gotten to it. For that she was thankful that no matter the crisis, they left behind fear and took on the duty of need. While thinking along the lines of social concern, she noticed how Dai seemed to saunter off.. Helping the anbu do what they needed to. She could see the pain in her passage. But thus was the repentence. After all, her own hands were not clean. On the way here. . .

Anyhow, Hugo Guy had come. His eagerness to help was immensely considerate. Upon inspection, he seemed to be in good condition. Unscathed. "That is a good thing indeed. Then assist them to their homes." She nodded, figuring that would be the best thing to do at the moment. Meanwhile, she'd had to remain here for a little while to help. Already she had gotten on the case of transport. Already directing a few other medics back to the hospital and mending the larger extremities here. However...a tense air rose. An intense dislike radiated from those who weren't shinobi, going as far as to slap the hands away of help. Sobbing mothers and fathers, divided families. Some were grateful, but the latter half were full of resentment for their losses. Her sleeves were up to blood again by the time she finished up with the final order.

A sudden bump had distracted her. The green haired adviser turned around, only to see the form of Thanatos on the grounds. The cries ahead of him suggested that it was the reason for such melancholy. She gripped her fists into tight flexing. What would the leader say in times like this? What would Lady Raikage do? Tears were so close to welling--- Until an anbu arrived by her side, elaborating in her ear about the changes in rank. Her eyes widened. The anbu simply nodding without much more to say. With the protectorates gone...it was now time for the young leaders to rise. "Thanatos. In the time of calamity and wreckage... I need you to be strong. I need all of us to be strong!" A stone was tossed at the side of her face. Her entire body unmoving despite the angle from which it was thrown. Blood dripped from the side of her head, staining her green hair. More and more pebbles were thrown as well as whatever littered items they could pick up. The growing anger in the moving civilians did not go unnoticed. "....! Kuhh!" Another jagged stone was tossed. It appeared that a handful had decided continue in their tirade.

- - - - - -

She staggered. Then purposely lowered on her knees besides Thanatos. One broken soul next to another. But here, her first duty, was to show her Shinobi something very important. She had their attention by now by the words she spoke. "People of the Cloud. We have lost many lives in the process of our Shinobi attempting to do what was right. But what is now right? The slain blood of our innocent is now a remainder, that in this tragic day today.. We grieve as well for the losses of our relatives. For the ones many of us take the band for..!" Both her fists slammed onto the ground as she lowered her head. The stones had ceased somewhat. Even the Anbu were warned by her risen hand to not deflect the damage back to the people.

"As the newly appointed Raikage! I take full responsibility for the actions of all Cloud Shinobi. In failure to secure our homes, protecting our lives...I can only offer a promise in the pardon I am offering." She cringed occasionally where the heart had been burdened. Tears slipped even out her own sockets. What was the point to a Shinobi's creed? These people weren't enemies. They were her people. Her people to protect. She could not justify for such behavior but every word had heavy meaning to it. "With the stones you now throw at me can only mean that I must build a castle! All the ill feelings you harbor now, I can only accept with all of my efforts. It is now my commitment, to raise a stronger, more potential land!! Therefore, I will accept your wrath. Only then, could I ever amount to becoming your new leader. So please, believe in your shinobi once more!" Another stone was yet again thrown. Another cut she could heal later. It was after all, nothing compared to the losses that occurred here. "This...I promise!" Regardless, some were left silent. Some still hateful as they had the right to be. Could she really do it? A child younger than twenty to take up the Chieftain position? In her speech to accept responsibility and regard the morality of her people, this much Doki could do at the least. It was her duty. Her display of hope and loyalty however weak on eggshells it was. As the model, she did not expect her Shinobi to do the same, but to persevere and impact from it. For doing what no leader strong or capital leader would have. Showing vulnerability, and even sensitivity if they called it that. Doki, the once goofy kid, just called it a part to taking responsibility toward a hurt country.

OOC: Flamefox: Your guy will still receive credit, he participated.

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:05 pm
Redera Issun

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos didn't really react to Doki's words. But his eyes instantly went to her when she fell in front of him blood on her face. He listened to her as he was slowly regaining his strength. He was surprised to hear that she was appointed Raikage. His promise hit him deep, he was beginning to think that something was wrong with this village. The Shinobi undisciplined and out of control, he was losing faith. But seeing Doki like this, with her being the new Raikage he didn't like seeing her get hurt. He noticed another rock heading her way, he leaned forward and the rock struck his head instead of her. He turned to her and smiled with a small trickle of blood."I believe in you, Doki-ch- I mean...Lady Raikage." Thanatos then stood and turned to her, doing made it so his body would be blocking any more rocks but no more seemed to be thrown. Thanatos reached a hand out to Doki to help her up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 2950 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu

Getting his orders, Hugo nodded a little and walked away from the green haired woman and towards a crowd of people. Getting there, he started to help and kind of sort them based on where they lived and where they needed to go. As he did this, he heard someone who was yelling about their brother being dead. He turned to look at them for a second and felt a little sad about it. However, he still had a job to do. Working on sorting the group out a little bit more, he turned back to the green haired woman when she started to talk. Hearing that she was the new Raikage was kind of surprising but it was nice to see that there was an actual leader on the spot at the moment. When he finished with putting the people in his group into different groups, he had them follow him. Since most of them didn't leave in the district, he would head off to take them to their homes.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 315/315 ☁ Stamina: 225/225
Jutsu Used:
OOC: Exit

Flamefox Merimac

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:31 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai passed up a body to an ANBU. She gave no words as the lifeless body was moved. She looked at Doki as the Adviser spoke. ...Kin?... Kinpaku had vanished? Dai went back to work and moved a few move pieces of rubble. Rocks being thrown, how childish. She pushed a large piece out of her way and paused. A somber look sunk into her expressions. A child. A Baby. Killed.

Dai felt sick. "Imatokai-san..." Dai looked up to the ANBU that spoke her name. "I'm...I'm fine. Sorry." Dai knelt down and covered the child before cradling it into her arms. She passed on the child to the ANBU. Dai looked up to Doki, who now stood as Raikage. Dai was filthy from the dust, but was caked in blood upon her hands. She returned to moving rubble and having the ANBU search the surrounding area. Her stomach felt sickly and heavy. Was this partly her fault? Was she to blame for not protecting? But then again...Where was Doki? Apollo? ...Kinpaku? Was she not the only for blame? What of the other elder shinobi's in the Village? Dai closed her eyes and sighed softly before standing and looking at one of the ANBU. "Sorry but...This is getting to be too much. Work hard." She told them before moving out of the wreckage and walking from the area.

{exit}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 360/510

The applied theory of tragedy was in affect. But where failure falls, one had to hurry. In her own despair, she had nearly forgotten that this wasn't the area to remain in for very long. And it seemed that most of the remaining civilians had give in their answer. She noticed Thanatos take cover for her. It was an action she hadn't expected nor approved of, considering how it was for her role alone to take on the brunt. But at the same time it reminded her that not even a leader could take hold all by herself. She gently pushed him aside and helped him up as she did also. "That's enough. I'm reporting back to the village. See to your injuries to the hospital." Was all she said. A firm squeeze on his shoulder though, was how she expressed thanks.

OOC: Flamefox: Your guy will still receive credit, he participated.

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Grand Chevalier Haji

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:46 pm
Redera Issun

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos stood with Doki, or should he say the Raikage. He sighed a bit mentally now he's going to have to be all formal with her. He was just getting to know her better too. Would their relationship now just wither into leader and follower? He felt her firm squeeze on his shoulder and he nodded towards her."As you wish Lady Raikage." He supposed he should go to the hospital, but like his brother he was never one for that sort of stuff. He's sure it would all heal eventually.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:17 am
User ImageUser Image
_ With her clones now dispatched and the demonic shaman no where to be found, Yukiko could finally breath easy, but only for a few seconds as the citizens all began to revert back to there normal behaviors. To see the people returning to normal gave her a warm feeling, whatever happened it wasn't a sickness, or so it seemed, but she didn't have much time to breath easy as the town people noticed that others; there family and friends had been killed. It didn't take long for the people to become riled up, lost in multiple emotions. In sinking feeling soon took over as the kage arrived and ordered the shinobis to take as many survives to the hospital as they could at a time, survives; the word echoed over and over. These people intrusted there protection as well as the ones most precious to them to the Kumogakure shinobis and look what had happened; only a had full had been save and a few even met there end at the hands over those who sore to protect them. This mysterious man had plunged the village into chaos again after his departure. Yukiko slowly stepped back as she clenched her first tightly; her way was always to help and yet so many died it wasn't till this point that Yukiko actually realized how weak she was. "..I couldn't.." She muttered to herself. She looked over to see another shinobi with white hair who had been mentally broken as well, he stood before a woman and a child; she quickly turned her head unwilling to see anymore. She looked at the ground in silence only for a few seconds before suddenly begin hit shoulder by a rock. The impact caused her to stagger forwards a bit before she fell to her knees. She slowly pushed herself back up and turn back almost just into to see the Kage standing in front of the shinobis speaking. Yukiko listened in silence as the Kage took response ability for there actions, there weakness. As she finished speaking, Yukiko turned heading to the academy grounds instead of the hospital.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 420 / 420
AC: 5450

Yukiko Masaki

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:36 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai arrived in Edible Creation. The area had changed construction starting and renewing the shops lost. She asked around to see how some of the villagers were doing. When finished Dai headed off to a new area.

{exit to ???}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 17,600 |
| Ryo: 7,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

{ 1 / 5 }

Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Become a Personification of hope and Peace, for all of the world. That is my ninja way..

Kumo Jounin Level ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 900/900 ll Stamina 530/530
Theme: Fantasy

Fleeing from the sudden fear of being taken to an hospital, Black would find himself bouncing off of many objects along his escape. The feel of himself hitting from tree to tree, building to building, curve to curve, and lastly the ground. His body curling and then landing with a loud bang on the ground to sprawl out, as if a star had landed in the literal child like drawn shape.'' Gah!'' The Shinobi exclaimed with a bit of troubled pain in his voice. He held a painful expression, with his left arm curling inward to his chest. The young shinobi would start to notice nothing but silence was about the land. His eyes slowly opening and blinking constantly as he was having a discerned moment. The things around him were but a slight blur, as he had felt nauseous due to the traveling at such a high speed rate. Sitting up and beginning to adjust to his surroundings, Black would sigh and hold his stomach partially due to his sudden daze. Well, at least it saved him from going to the hospital..

However, it did allow him to notice one key failure on his behalf, he was in need of new trousers. His crashing had manifested his true form a bit too early and caused him to rip up his clothes partially, a bit of disappointment befell the shinobi as he started to look at the holes in his shirt and a tear along side the hip of his pants.'' Oh boy.. Well, guess I was in need of new clothes sooner or later.. Where to find clothes though..'' At that moment, it became evident as to where exactly the shinobi had landed. It was where the very start of his new life began. The life of a Village Hidden in the Clouds ninja. It was still partially destroyed and in the works of being fixed; but the area seemed to have been abandoned at the moment. Oh, the nostalgia. How it hit him hard, and fast, the feeling of that very moment two years ago began to stir.'' .... Heh.. So this is what's left of edible creations after that crazed stir back then.. When the civilians suffered a great tragedy, well I guess that's what happens when you treat others badly..'' His golden hues began to be captivated by the scenery around him. Standing up to dust himself off, Black began to stroll down memory lane literally.

The sight of the broken pieces from the corner edges of the building at the front was seen. His thoughts tracing back to when he had a giant stone slab thrown straight towards he and Yukiko, he had lucked up and saved the young gal; and just like that in return she had saved him as well. A perfect duel set of team work and hard effort had arise that day, it was a pity and yet a surprise that they were not boxed into a team squad with one another after such a tragedy that was that unfortunate day. While he was there, he could remember back then the sounds of agony and rage, the sounds of despair and sadness that flowed throughout the area that was Edible Creations of Kumogakure.'' Hmm.. I wonder where everyone from back then are now. I've only seen but a few.. Sensei, Daitomi, Doki - Sama, and... Rikio. The rest are but another curious string pulled now.. Yukiko, I wonder if she's been alright.'' Thinking to himself as he continued to walk throughout the town area, he began to sigh due to nostalgia.

Exploring the torn down roads, Black would turn to face backwards and suddenly trip over but quickly regain his balance. His body flipping and landing perfectly on his feet and then the balls of his feet. The sound of staggering heard which made him quickly shushin towards the noise. His arms extending and hands catching an old woman that had almost fallen to the ground, to possibly injure herself. Black looked with concerned and disappointment as he kept apologizing to the woman constantly. Her face showing a sign of peace, something similar to what he knew from the past.. But who..?'' It's okay son, though I might want to apologize. Seems I ruined your clothing a bit there. Come with me. Now don't talk back now, let's go. Heehee.'' With a embarrassed and slight nervous expression, Black could not refuse and simply followed behind her, his arms dragging side to side and his eyes slanted. A few moments later, the young lad would come out of a building with a set of new clothing, and a hood. Something he had taken a liking to actually. Adjusting it to pull over his head, he figured it would be the best way to find comfort and deal with his fear of gazing upon the faces of beautiful women.'' Thank you very much Miss! I love the clothes! ''

The young man stated dashing off, his hand waving with a smile on his face. Quickly he began to leap above the area and land along the sides of the buildings and lunge himself to the next. As Black landed on the last building within the area that he had yet to land on, he would start to feel a illful aura radiate from the specific spot the Nebi had broken away from. The feeling of the wisp of chakra that continued to linger even after two years, he could see it. The spectral flames of its explosive exit and release to the world yet again, were still burning to a degree. Maybe not seen from any old just passer buyer, but it was a sight to behold for he himself. He still felt the struggle, the cries, the agony, and the rage that the nebi left behind not only by the people that it's powers possessed; but itself alone.'' Hm.. It's been too long. Nekomata - San.. The wind, it wreaks of retribution.. ''Black stated to himself, as if he was talking to the tailed creature itself. His eyes lowering to a calmed expression, for once his smile going blank before he vanished completely and started to walk up the town towards the exit. His hands pocketed as he began to inspect the location. It would not be too long before Black stumbled upon the caved in building that it arose from, his eyes narrowing down as he entered the area and placed his hand along the ground.''.....''

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ]
    Official Description:
    When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. The transformation automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target: being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may cause temporary paralysis. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterward. This technique can be used in conjunction with other Jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state.
    Guild Description: See official description.

Total Chakra Used: 0
    ----

---

---

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki Dokijima )
User Image
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

Avoiding the stress of doing work for once, Doki scouted the once again busy scenery from above one of the merchant building rooftops. Mountainous this region was, she took into account that perhaps the strength imbued upon the people was what took Edible Creations this far. It had suffered damage beyond the scale of any earthquakes or disturbing apparatus and yet it could pick itself up from the ashes and cider. A sense of pride swelled in her center. It gave her the message that said: Stop lazing around! Be more productive!

The inner hive coerced her to find her work ethics. But what could she do? Having lost her muse and will to train, the troubled kunoichi simply looked on. The heads of various travelers here and there. Oh! What was this? Just adjacent to the building she was on, a young hooded gentleman had settled upon the damaged obelisk. Her brows twisted in her confusion from seeing him touch the ground. Was he an archaeologist or something? True, the the sad sight of a building gone down was impressive but still..it wasn't that impressive. And she saw that he was like that for a while. Not saying much.

Memories were not forgotten. Of the souls that were gone, or the victims that suffered from the nameless attacks. Yes, Doki very well knew. It was she, who took the fault from the nest of angry civilians. And now here again she was. Watching the same setting again. However this time the dwelling was over. Leaping off the building into two careful landing strides, she stood herself back up beside him. "Sad, isn't it? It was gonna be a plaza or collection of mini markets until the attack happened." Doki explained, figuring that the knowledge would do so much to fill the gap. That is, until she noticed his familiar face from a closer view. Her dead fish eyes could not be read by mere luck and prescription alone. Without a word, she quickly grabbed hold of his shoulder and arm and headed off to the Dojo. The way she did things was often unexplained initially.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 435 ❂ SP: 435
The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Become a Personification of hope and Peace, for all of the world. That is my ninja way..

Kumo Jounin Level ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 900/900 ll Stamina 530/530
Theme: Fantasy

With the area calming itself, Black would slowly relax in the midst of all despair. The heart of the tailed creature still wisp, like the flames it was said to so perfectly emit. He felt the spirit of the very city harboring in this single aura, this single eerie destroyed temple of former sanctuary. The sounds of the wind rustling between the jimmies that were in the forms of holes through the cracks along the walls, soothed his mind. It was as if it was breaking him away from the feeling of the Two Tailed Nebi.'' .... '' Silence was still upheld up until the point of foot steps being heard and motion being felt. The white haired shinobi did not turn, for he did not mind another's presence. Especially in a place such as this, it was a place a lot of people should have gathered and gave more acknowledgement towards; a place that may just come back to bite them right in the... You get the point. Feeling the familiar presence move up closer and stand back up to his, his cheeks starting to fuzz up though his face still remaining concerned of this horrid gut feeling.'' The attack.. It was not the creatures fault, this was bound to happen. Sad inde-?!'' The words would be cut off completely as he felt his shoulder be grasped and armed held, not the best of ways to handle the shyest of Kumo but the familiar gal seemed to get straight to the point.'' Y-Yoi?! W-where are we?! Go-?!'' Was all he could exactly say, as he was pulled off towards Dojo's direction. A bit of fear over took him as he knew this person, his eyes gaining a better sight at the hair, the height, the scent, it was... Doki?! She had undergone a small change, though nothing new except to him seeing as he had joined this village a ways after and never really noticed people much. A bit off guard he was, though he just allowed her to do as she pleased as if he could ever retaliate. Last time he tried... Oh no..

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ]
    Official Description:
    When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. The transformation automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target: being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may cause temporary paralysis. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterward. This technique can be used in conjunction with other Jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state.
    Guild Description: See official description.

Total Chakra Used: 0
    ----

---

Redera Issun

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash