Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Hidden Sand Border Outpost (Mar. 22nd) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:21 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"This lava will be my only comfort"

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 515/515
Ryo: 1,900
AC: 3,350
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used
Missions: --

User Image

╰★ Kameko paid attention to nothing else except Tsume, who was by her side. That was, until, a crowd of people suddenly showed up, dancing and dressed strangely. What was this?! She only saw them, but could not hear a single sound from them. What sort of situation were they really in? Kameko tried focusing, to try and pinpoint any chakra source from these festive people, but there was nothing. So then, were they merely an illusion set up by someone as some sort of trap? Grunting, Kameko looked towards Tsume, betting that she wondered the very same thing as herself; what was happening? Staying put in her place in the bushes, Kameko watched silently.
User Image

"Its warmth is a blanket of love"

"However, it's a double-edged sword"

"Because the same lava...can end your very life"

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 0 / 7 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 9 0 / 2 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe voices didn't stop when I answered, turning from a torrent of whispers to an uproarious series of excited cries. That was followed by voices from what seemed like all around, though I was almost certain it was all in my head. General chatter like I was in the midst of a crowd of people who didn't really notice me. But there were no images, no physical beings to go along with these voices. So, yes, either these were ghosts, or it was all mental and I was going insane. Which didn't seem unlikely, to be honest.
-----Among the voices, one stood out to me, a response to my question. Just like the others, it was disembodied, but it was directed at me... I think. What did I think? What did I think of who? I didn't recognize this voice; I know I didn't, since I had perfect memory. I had no response but to repeat my question, though I kept myself from stuttering this time. "Who's there?" I glanced around again. The figure I'd followed here still hadn't moved, but there was no one else present--aside from my two companions, of course, somewhere behind me. "And where are you?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 49/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ergo War
Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:40 pm
Tao-Benshin

"Isn't it obvious?"

The figure in white turned and faced Shadow, the cloths unfurling into longer and longer rolls of fabric. The ground beneath it oozed a clear liquid that stank like brine. To Shadow, the trees, the sky, even his comrades, everything but this white figure would drip away like ink off of a brush, leaving behind nothing but a world of parchment. If he observed himself, he would find that he, too, was falling apart. The festive clamor ended. The figure's next question would feel like it was of the most dire importance in the world:

"Don't go away, it's lonely in here. Won't you be my friend?"

Huntress Kitteh

As Kameko glanced at Tsume, the latter would appear to be split down the middle like a piece of paper that had just been cut. The cut would be followed by another, then another, and so on until Tsume had been reduced to confetti. The confetti would then burst apart, blooming into countless butterflies that obscured everything. Kameko would be able to hear the flapping of their wings and smell the stench of a century's worth of dust, but would not feel them as they fluttered around her. The festive people seemed to have disappeared in the confusion, as had Shadow.

Ranger_flareT

Tsumetai's world would flop over on its backside. She would not feel out of place, but her eyes would tell her that the sky was down and that she was doing a fabulous job of standing on the ground upside down. The partygoers all took leave, vanishing through the trees. Shadow would appear to be swaddled in a white sheet, and Kameko would be halfway through melting into lava. Neither of the others would seem particularly distressed about the situation, as dire as it appeared. A particularly large buzzard would circle the group in the sky below. The bird looked for all the world like it was about to fall asleep where it was, but was managing to defy expectations.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ Kameko backed up slightly at the sight of Tsume being apparently sliced and diced before her eyes. Butterflies soon rose from her. They were everywhere..she couldn't quite see anything else around her. She could hear them, but couldn't feel them. It was completely and utterly amazing. Standing up, Kameko made attempts to grab at the flying creatures. What was this? Shaking her head, she tried to make sense of the situation.
User Image

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι'd experienced hallucinations before. Being an insomniac most of my life, I'd faced days without sleep, and after a certain point, the brain stops functioning properly. I'd gotten to the point I'd have sworn I could see sound... were it not for my other issue in being mute. I'm not sure my parents even knew half the time I stayed awake for days. I'd also faced genjutsu and illusions thanks to Jack. I'd stopped speaking to him for a year after one I was caught in. But point being I had a generally idea of how to tell if I was in an illusion.
-----This wasn't one of those cases.
-----What my mind told me and what I was seeing were two completely different things. My mind said the world couldn't be melting in front of me, that was impossible. But my eyes influenced my instinctual reactions, and my body completely disregarded what the brain was trying to tell it. The first reaction was disbelief, but when I looked down at my hands to find them falling apart as well, it quickly turned into panic. Breath heavy, heart racing, thoughts refusing to process. No, I needed to focus. The sound of a crowd had vanished, leaving silence, except for the voice again. Go away? I wasn't going anywhere. Or at least I didn't want to. Why was I melting? Don't think about it.
-----'Be my friend?' Be whose friend? Whoever, whatever was speaking to me refused to give me direct answers. Then I wouldn't give it the courtesy of one either. I clamped my eyes shut so I wouldn't focus on the dripping environment, and answered. "Tell me what you are and I'll give you my answer."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Ranger: Post whenever you can, or let me know...

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 49/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ergo War
Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:27 pm
Ergo War

Huntress Kitteh

Tao-Benshin

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume watched as the world turned upside down and yet she remained on the ground. She looked up at the sky, r was it down? She wasn't sure what all was happening, but she knew it was trouble. She turned to look at Shadow just in time to see him get wrapped and absorbed by a large white clothe. In response, she turned to Kameko for help, only to find her melting from the lava in which she used. Tsume knew this could not be real, but her mind could only handle so much before it snapped and she started to freak. She started screaming, curling into a ball and covering her eyes. She wanted it al to stop, just wanting it all to end and leave her be.

"...and you'll meet your end"

Ranger_flareT

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:12 am
Tao-Benshin

When Shadow opened his mouth to speak, the words would not come; instead, slugs would spill out from between his lips. Great, fat, white ones would fall into the emptiness and vanish. There was a prickly feeling in his chest, and he wouldn't be able to feel his limbs.

"Hurry, the seal's weakening!" the voice pleaded. "We don't have time for questions! You're going to die! Tell me: Will you accept me?"

The clock was winding down, and Shadow would be able to feel it. The slugs would stop pouring from his lips as the numbness encroached on his torso.

Huntress Kitteh

Kameko's fingers brushed against one of the butterflies. The creature closed its wings like it was readying for a particularly strong flap, but when it opened them again, a large flower sprouted up where it had been. Its wings split into petals and its body became a long, viny stem that wrapped around a few of her fingers on its way to the ground. Several of the Tsumetai butterflies hovered around the flower. Oddly, the longer the flower was out, the greater a sense of dread Kameko would feel for Shadow. Something colossal sat now where he had been, but if she looked, it would almost feel like she was seeing it through an incredible fog, no details certain except that it had a very round figure and several tails.

Ranger_flareT

Tsumetai would continue to see even with her eyes closed, though it seemed that closing them had been the key to righting the world's orientation. She would see the puddle of lava melt a hole in the ground, but what would likely be more interesting would be Shadow's predicament: spots of crimson blood started to grow over the cloth, and there were a few heavy, wet thuds underneath the fabric. If she looked closely, she would be able to make out the outline of a hand on the ground beneath the cloth, but there would seem to be nothing attached to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:33 am
User Image
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe words never left my mouth. Instead, fat white slugs did, at least briefly, and my limbs went numb. I think I fell to my knees at some point, though it was hard to tell through the haze of panic. I think I heard a scream somewhere behind me. My breath was shallow and quick, and I thought my heart would flutter straight out of my chest if it didn't just give out first. I was dying? How was that possible? What seal? I didn't understand any of this.
-----The slugs stopped, but the numbness was spreading. That was what made me realize the severity of this all. Illusion or no, this was actually happening, and if I lost all feeling, I would die. I didn't want to die. I'd watched my parents die, I'd watched Jack die. I didn't want to face it too.
-----No, no, focus. I needed to give an answer. I had to make my mouth work and the word form. Steadying myself as best I could on the melting tree beside me, I managed to squeeze out words past the lump of panic in my throat. I didn't know who or what was demanding this of me, but if they could save my life... I wasn't ready to face death again. "Yes! Please..."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Please let me know if you guys can't post for a few days.

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 50/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ergo War
Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:40 pm
Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

Ranger_flareT

As soon as Shadow spoke, the scene faded away for all three Shinobi. The world would right itself again, and the three would find themselves perfectly unharmed. The feeling would gradually return to Shadow's limbs, and he would find himself covered in a thick sheen of sweat, as if he had just sprinted several miles through the desert. The figured robed in white would balloon outward into a massive, six-tailed slug, and then would disappear on the breeze. Shadow would feel a strange presence inside of him, one that was decidedly new but also not unfamiliar, as if he were just meeting someone who had been around this entire time, and then would be overcome by exhaustion.

The distant sound of explosions would reach their ears unfettered by the thick forest, as they would find their feet planted firmly just outside it. Sunagakure was under siege by an enormous fleet of flying ships, that much was clear, and it looked as though the fighting was about at a stalemate from this distance. The shade of the trees offered a safe haven from the beating sun, if the trio decided not to head over until the action died down, though it was unclear whether there would be any more illusions if they stayed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:42 am
User Image
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe hallucinations ended abruptly with my words. The figure in white balloon into a massive white blob that looked like a giant slug with six thick tails before vanishing altogether. Then we were suddenly standing outside of the forest, looking out at the desert, and, in the distance, airships I recognized as UHV.
-----My heart was still pounding so hard I could hear the blood pumping through my ears. I stared down at my shaking hand as feeling returned to my limbs--except my right arm, of course. But as the adrenaline died down, I was overcome with exhaustion. I sunk to the ground, using my stable puppet arm to support me. Leaning over, I placed my forehead against the sand, curling as much into a ball as I could without making it look like I was having a mental breakdown... which I was struggling not to do. I fought off tears in front of Kameko and Tsume for the sake of pride, but stayed where I was, trying to get my breathing under control again. Why did this keep happening? Why was I constantly being pushed onto death's doormat? Every time, so far, I had been turned back, but how much longer would that last? How many more chances would I have?
-----As my breathing eased, I focused more on the presence I felt. It was a warm presence, something I assumed had to do with the voice I'd heard. It wasn't completely recognizable, something I hadn't felt before, but it was definitely familiar. I had felt this before. But what was it?
-----What occurred to me was something I didn't like at all.
-----It finally registered outside of a passing thought that the other two were there, and I pulled myself out of my ball to look at them, sitting up slowly. I carefully wiped the sand stuck to my face away, to the best of my ability, seeing as it was stuck to the sweat covering my skin. "A-are the two of you alright?" For now Sunagakure was the least of my concerns.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 51/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ As butterflies engulfed her, Kameko felt the opposite of peace. It seemed like she was anxious, extremely anxious. But about what? And why? She looked about to see Tsume, but only saw a figure masked in a thick fog. Were those...tails?

Soon Kameko's mind snapped back to normal. She looked about frantically. Tsume was here next to her. But where was Shadow? She got up to look, but soon noticed the sound of explosions. Explosions?! She had to rub her eyes to make sure she was still seeing clearly. Kameko was on edge. What was happening here? She turned to Shadow, who seemed to be extremely flustered. "I'm fine, but what about you, Shadow? You're sweating bullets!" she had more of a concern for her teammates than the Sand Village currently. She knelt down next to him, using her sleeve to wipe some sweat from his face. "Please tell me you're alright!"

User Image

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:46 pm
Ergo War

Huntress Kitteh

Tao-Benshin

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume saw the disembodied hand and blood where Shadow had been. "S-shadow? No, n-not again. SHADOW!!!!!!!!" She let out with a final blood curtailing scream when suddenly everything returned to normal. This would not matter much to her as she passed out seconds after it did. As she lay there unconscious, unaware that her comrades were safe, she dreamnt about something that she did not recognize.

"...and you'll meet your end"

Ranger_flareT

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 7 5 / 7 8 5 (-5)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----кameko was beside me almost the moment the words left my mouth, which confirmed she was fine. I flinched away from her trying to wipe my face almost habitually, but quickly gave her an apologetic look. "I'm... fine. I'll be fine." I hoped. Dear gods, I hoped.
-----The genin, Tsume, said nothing, and I glanced around in search of her. I found her a few feet off lying still on the ground and I almost panicked again. I didn't want to lose another genin. Why was this happening? Mind racing, I stumbled over to her side, frantically checking her for injury. I saw none, and her chest rose and fell steadily. Her face was a bit pale. Had she passed out in fright from something she saw? What all had they seen?
-----I didn't want to stick around there, not if something could happen again. But I didn't think I was ready to throw myself into combat. I knew I wasn't ready to face the airships hovering over the village. And there were a lot of them. I needed a few more minutes to calm down. I sat back on my heels and then slid down to my bottom, watching smoke rise and green energy crackle across the area where Sunagakure lay. It seemed they weren't fairing so well, but... what could the three of us do?
-----Help. Right, we could get help. I turned to Kameko. "I need you to return to Kiri. Tell S...the Mizukage that Sunagakure is under attack." Fishing my scroll out of my bag, I unfurled it and jolted chakra into the fuuin for Tosai, summoning the bird puppet. From there, I attached strings with my left hand, not trusting my right to hold out the long distance. I also pulled my headset from the bag before closing it. "I'll stay here with Tsume until she wakes up, but my bird will follow you and keep you safe."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kugutsu no Jutsu - E

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 51/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Tosai

-----Rather realistic in appearance, the puppet resembles a golden eagle in size and proportion. It has a wingspan of approximately 84 in (213.36 cm) and a body length of 36 in (91.44 cm). However, it weighs a bit more than a normal bird, about 12 lbs (5.4 kg), though it is still very lightly built. This makes it rather fragile.

-----The bird, as mentioned, is rather realistic, with a lot of effort put into its appearance, thanks to its user’s perfect memory and artistic abilities. It is covered with reddish-brown feathers, darker at the tail, save for a strip of white feathers, and head, with yellow hind legs and a slightly darker beak. Its talons are abnormally long, however, at about two inches.

-----Puppet Description:
Shadow spent the time he was traveling over a course of three or four months also searching for materials he could use for his puppet. Though it represents an eagle, they are much harder to find and too majestic to hunt, so he used mostly hawk feathers, though the wings proved difficult to find the proper feathers and length.

For the base of the puppet, he used a bamboo structure, since the reed was both durable and lightweight. It was given the same bone structure as a bird, for the most part, though the hollow cavity of the abdomen was also reinforced with bamboo. This cavity, as well as the ‘skull’, is utilized for mechanism compartments.

The beak is made of animal bone, carved into the proper shape and painted. The feet are also made of bone, though jointed. They are the only obviously jointed area without inspecting the puppet closer. The talons are made with bladed steel.

Shadow uses his tree climbing ability to climb to the highest branches of most trees, greatly extending his sight range and, therefore, range of the puppet’s control. He designed the puppet to be utilized as more of a scouting weapon than an offensive weapon, with mechanisms to help it get away in tight situations. It is also manually collapsible, where the head and legs contract into the body and the wings fold neatly against the back. This makes it easier and less awkward to transport.

-----Mechanism Summary:
-----• Senbon firing mechanism located in mouth; senbon soaked regularly in poison made from common ivy. It is rarely deadly, but coma as a result is possible.
----------- 2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
----------- 5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
----------- 10 posts – Paralysis
----------- 15 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
-------------- Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
-------------- Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.
----------- Stores up to 20 of these senbon.
-----• Bladed talons, beak, and wing tips for attack cutting through wires or nets. Kept in a compartment in the abdomen and must be equipped before use.
-----• Weighted net, big enough to trap a single adult. Can carry only 1. Stored in abdomen.
-----• Paper compartment for storing explosive notes, ink drawings, or messages. Paper within compartment can be dropped via mechanism. Dimensions: 8x5x4 inches, can store as much paper as can be stuffed in it. Stored in abdomen.

-----Army of One Discipline:
-----• Ink compartment with emergency ink for Shadow to use. Ink can also be dropped via mechanism for techniques such as Ink Projectiles, Sumi Gatsumi no Jutsu (Ink Haze Technique), and Sumi Ame no Jutsu (Ink Rain Technique). Dimensions: 3x3x3 inches. Stored in abdomen.
-----• Smoke bombs to conceal escape. Can be dropped from compartment and holds up to 3. Stored in abdomen.
-----• Eyes are cameras that allow Shadow to see through a headset what it sees. However, he is unable to see his own surroundings when using this. Used to scout out areas inconspicuously, unless chakra strings are visible to enemy (only a few clans are able to see chakra easily).

Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:22 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ Kameko turned to see Tsume a few feet away from them, passed out, probably from stress. The poor Genin... This was her first mission after all, but nobody could have predicted that all of this would happen. Kameko felt fine physically, but yes, her head was a bit strained. This was all too much though. What exactly had happened? Why did it happen? Her questions were endless. And then on top of that, there were these ships attacking Sunagakure. This was madness. They needed to leave the area, or at least hide, but Tsume was in no condition to do that, and Kameko wasn't so sure about Shadow either.

She looked back towards Shadow just in time to lock eyes with him while he spoke. So she was to return home and tell Lord Mizukage of the situation..Kameko gave Shadow a confident nod, realizing the urgency of their current predicament. She made no hesitation, and turned to leave as soon as Shadow finished his words. There wasn't much time to waste currently. [Exit to Hidden Mist Village Roads]

User Image

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ After what seemed like forever, Kameko finally returned to where she had previously left Shadow and Tsume. When she was within 100 yards of them, Kameko gave a shout, calling out to her teammates. "Shadow! Tsume!" The chuunin called out, beginning to break into a sprint to meet back up with the two. The entire trip back home she was worried about them, but now she could finally check on them. She smiled at the two Anbu beside her.

User Image

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash