Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:14 pm
"Ok lets go and find some place to get some sleep."said Serenity with a yawn.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:22 pm
Loke was looking after Hikari while she slept and waiting for Yami and Serenity to get back."Well I'm just glad that it's finally over...Jellal's been captured,no more sacrifices,and those poor young girl souls can finally rest in peace."said Loke as he transformed to his normal looking self."But I'm still curious as to why I can't remember that I was er I mean am Serenity's long lost friend.
How did Jellal get a hold of all that information and how is it possible that Serenity and I are long lost friends?Loke thought to himself as he started to fall asleep.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari is still sleeping by the light still shining her to regain her strength, and still feel the spirit and light aura around. While that happen, the spiritual fairies appear in front of Hikari and Loke. They chanted their spells to carry those three to the building and cover them with the blanket. They vanish from their master's order.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:39 pm
Serenity woke up and looked around."Hey where am I?"she asked sleepily.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:58 pm
Loke shifted and started to talk in his sleep.Loke was having a bad nightmare"Serenity,Hikari,and I are friends what do you mean that I would betray them?"he asked.All of a sudden he pops up and he was drenched in a cold sweat."What the heck was that?he asked himself as he tried to calm down his fast beating heart.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari suddenly scream and sat up, she try to catch her breath after she's having a nightmare about seeing Yami's dead body. She's deeply scared about it, yet Yami woken up from her screaming. He sigh about her nightmare coming back after seeing something horrible infront of her. Hikari look around after she remain calm her heart, she heard Serenity's question, she has that same question, "I... I don't know, but I starts to feel them really close." she replied and change the subject by feel the strong spiritual presence close back, which she light gasp and got out of bed and rush out, "They are close!" she cried and she arrive right in front of Big Ben, but she look down to see the flower symbol, she took a deep breathe and open the door, she found her mother, Serenity's mother, and their father. They all look up to see hikari, she begin to cry.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:16 pm
Serenity followed Hikari."Hikari...whats wrong?"she asked still a little tired.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:19 pm
Loke gets up and walks to where the two girl were."Whoa whats going on?"he asked as he was wiping off sweat."Is it me or is it hot in here?

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari didn't listen to them as she cry, their father, Kami, offer his hand to his eldest daughter and heard his youngest daughter asking a question, "Your half-sister can sense us, Serenity. I am so happy you two met." he said to her as Hikari pull him out, then her mother, Sakura, still upset about her husband affair. She only look at her daughter, "Hikari-chan, I'm so sorry about our disappearance, it's horrible," she said to her and then hug her tight. Hikari continue to cry to see her parents again, then she have to help Serenity's mother out.
Kami look at Serenity in elegant smile then his expression turn disgust, "I'm so sorry about everything, but your sister always hanging out with Son of Darkness behind our back. We try so hard to make her stronger girl, but she mainly focus on him." he said to her about Yami, but Yami can hear him by his sword. If he's alive, he will predict Hikari will protect him and explains to him.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:52 pm
"Daddy!?Is it really you?"asked Serenity as she hugged him tightly ignoring what her father had said about Yami.Then Serenity looked at her mother,Kaori,and ran up to her."Mommy!"she said."I-I'm so glad that both of you are okay!"said Serenity as she started to cry.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:20 pm
Loke was in the back of the group feeling left out because he doesn't even know Serenity's and Hikari's parents."Man do I feel weird being here."he said.Should I tell them about that dream or not?he asked himself.Loke was locked in a train of thought.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari hug Kami, doing same thing as Serenity, ignoring what he said about her best friend. "Daddy, I am so happy to see you and mommy still alive," she cried and hug him tight, yet Yami smile for two sisters, but Hikari will look for his parents for him. Kami chuckled and hug both girls, "Of course, but I knew you two will meet one day. Your own mother feel the same way, right Sakura-chan and Kaori-chan." he sooth them then wanted his both wives agree with him, but Sakura cross her arm and scoff about her husband's unfaithful marriage. But, deep down, she love Kami, she gave him a light smile and walk towards him and her own flesh-and-blood daughter. She's about to hug them, she notice Blade of the Darkness, "Darling, what's this sword?" she ask her and touch the handle, yet Hikari widen her eyes, and Yami's dark power barrier repel her for unwanted wielder. Sakura widen her golden eyes and Kami saw the same thing, Hikari and Yami have a same thought, "Uh... oh~" they thought at the same time. Sakura place both hands on her hips, "Hikari Oathkeeper! Did that Son of Darkness gave you that sword, so he can corrupting your own heart?!" she said her daughter's full name to scold her, making both Hikari flinch and let go of her father's waist, Yami starts to feel Hikari's emotion coming up. Kami look at his eldest daughter and sense the same thing, "Hikari-chan, is it true... you stayed with that evil Son of Darkness?" he asked her to see it's true, yet Hikari shamefully look down and nodded, they gasp. Kami made a disappointment look and slap her cheek, "There you go again, always and always stick with that dirty b*****d! Darkness are our enemies, and we told you thousands times to stay away from him, but you always saying 'your wrong, your wrong' over and over again!" he shouts at his eldest daughter, and Sakura and her husband gave her an angry look. Sakura slap her's again, making her begin to cry hard and Yami started to feel her pain as he growl so hard. Hikari trying to tell them, but she lost her words and ran to Loke as she cry and look at him. "My parents... My parents disapprove me and Yami-kun's friendship, I-I-I-I ha-ha-have to talk with Ya-Ya-Yami-kun alone." she sob and flew to the Top of Clock Tower, she continue to cry. Yami sigh softly, knowing she needs him to comfirt her.
Kami look at Serenity with disappointing look to soften look, "I'm so sorry about that, but the darkness is our enemy. Your sister kept refusing to fight against the Dark Village because of the boy, she hanging out with," he said to his youngest daughter, thinking Serenity is disapproving their friendship.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:17 pm
Serenity let go of her father and backed away from him."Y-Your wrong about Yami...he's a good guy."shouted Serenity."Y-You just need to get to know him!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:25 pm
Loke was still lost in his train of thought.I'm still not sure if I should tell them.he thought to himself compltely unaware of what was going on around him.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Kami hears this and gasp, even Serenity accept her sister and Yami's friendship. He and Sakura couldn't believe their ears, "Serenity, you don't understand... the Dark clan will kill her and other clans. I just wanted to protect your sister, and that Son of Darkness will using her to give up our light." he said to her about their relationship. Sakura sigh and walk to Serenity, "Sweetie, Hikari-chan just enter the Dark Village and ended up pass out, but she escape from him trying to attack her. Your father doesn't want to lose her, maybe your mother will understand same thing like my ex-husband did." she told her, then still upset about Kami's affair. He look at his ex-wife in dramatic look, "You couldn't bear another child after Hikari was born, she need a sibling, is that against the law!" he protest as his heart increase by the darkness, but didn't notice it. Sakura refuse to say anything.
Hikari curl herself as she's in the Clock Tower, where Wendy, Peter Pan, and Sora's gang stayed before Sora lock the keyhole, continue to cry, until Yami appear in transparenting blue spirit form as he sat down behind her and hug her tight, while his both legs spread out between her. It doesn't help out as she summon Mr. Mew and held him. Yami couldn't see his friend cry about her parents slapped her cheek and said terrible things about him, he sigh, "You will be alright, but you will have same difficult things from my parents, after your sister, her friend and yourself save mine." he said to her, but Hikari cries harder and making things worst. Yami doesn't like to see his childhood friend cry, men weakness to see the women cry. Hikari turn her head towards him, showing the red mark on her left cheek from slapping, then she hugs him and continue to cry on his shirt. Yami sigh lightly then kiss on her left cheek, then stroking her purple hair to calm her down, while hugging her in both hands.

User Image

User Image

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out