Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:39 pm
Luminiss
Marcus Emrys
Luminiss
Hey everyone! My name's Luminiss, although I usually go by Lum.
I guess I want to start by saying it's nice to meet you all! ^_^

I just made my first post at Dromund Kaas, so if anyone's interested in interacting with my character, Venera, that'd be awesome.
She's pretty versatile, so I'm open to any plots.

A bunch o' quotes:
Aussie Srives

got_moxxie

Light and Dark Prince

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

FoxylilShrink

wolf of warriors

DreamAlyan

Dreamatic

Jupiter Dragonfly

PersonaFrost221

i was hoping you'd be on one of those worlds! ha! welcome to the guild btw and .... well ... i'm guessing you play swtor. or at least i hope. your character just landed at the start of a Jedi assault against the Emperor

Thank you, I'm guessing the captain told you all about my arrival? >w<
He recommended for me to place my character there, so I just did my thing.
I've played both swtor and World of Warcraft in the past (Quit Wow during Cata and played swtor instead until the tail end of the MoP expansion).
I'm not sure if I got very far, and I think I only played a jedi so I had to do a little research. sweatdrop

My character has been dabbling in the light, so I don't think the emperor would take too kindly to that.
It sounds pretty interesting, and I'd love to see how it continues biggrin

no problem, and i'd be happy to answer any questions about whats goin on if you need it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:37 am
Somehow I get the idea that my character is up, although I'm not so sure even though a question was given to my character answer. If it is me, can I go last, working on a little something for my character in Kingdom of Angels. sweatdrop If not, no biggie.

Quote:
Jupiter Dragonfly

Quote:
MikuHinata1

Quote:
PersonaFrost221

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:49 pm
Hello everyone.
My sister (Starlotte) and I have joined this guild a little while ago.
We're both figuring out what to do for characters and it seems the guild is pretty versatile. Is there anything we should be wary of when making characters?

I was told the guild was very much like Kingdom Hearts, but with more canon places/realms added. We both had the idea that our characters be polar opposites (ex. one of our characters be half-demon while the other is half-angel) or something like that, but it seems this has been done in the guild a lot lately.

I also did some research on Destiny Islands since it's been forever since I played kingdom hearts. We agreed it was a neat place for us to start since I feel starting with a keyblade right off the bat might be a little OP since our characters might be a little young. (anywhere from 15-18, but we're still figuring this out). Also, I was told Darkness has the upper hand right now and I learned (based of research) that places such as Destiny Islands and Twilight Town are supposedly save-havens for people whose homes/lands were destroyed by the darkness. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I tend to overthink things, so if any of you all have suggestions for us that'd be great.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:37 am
Sorry to anyone that I am/will be RPing with, at the moment I am in the process of moving so once that is over with I will be on a lot more than I have been. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may bring right now.  

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:12 pm
SapphireUmbra
Hello everyone.
My sister (Starlotte) and I have joined this guild a little while ago.
We're both figuring out what to do for characters and it seems the guild is pretty versatile. Is there anything we should be wary of when making characters?

I was told the guild was very much like Kingdom Hearts, but with more canon places/realms added. We both had the idea that our characters be polar opposites (ex. one of our characters be half-demon while the other is half-angel) or something like that, but it seems this has been done in the guild a lot lately.

I also did some research on Destiny Islands since it's been forever since I played kingdom hearts. We agreed it was a neat place for us to start since I feel starting with a keyblade right off the bat might be a little OP since our characters might be a little young. (anywhere from 15-18, but we're still figuring this out). Also, I was told Darkness has the upper hand right now and I learned (based of research) that places such as Destiny Islands and Twilight Town are supposedly save-havens for people whose homes/lands were destroyed by the darkness. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I tend to overthink things, so if any of you all have suggestions for us that'd be great.

we got keyblade wielders out the wazoo, people with dragons, mages, demons, Jedi, what have you. long as you don't do like an auto hit in a battle part of an rp or anything like that, be whoever or whatever you wanna be ^-^. also, in a way, anywhere is a safe haven in the realms as long as there's a lot of people: Camelot, Fiore, London, what have you. just have fun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:14 pm
Dawning Winter
Sorry to anyone that I am/will be RPing with, at the moment I am in the process of moving so once that is over with I will be on a lot more than I have been. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may bring right now.

hey no problem, just be careful  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:47 pm
Hey guys, I understand it's been awhile since my sister Starlotte and I joined the guild and neither of us have been active. On our behalf, I apologize. We both just started college and it's been really busy. However, we agreed to make the effort to try and stay in the guild and we were suggested a neat character concept.

We're halfway through making characters, and I had a question about character housing. Would it be possible to have a ship to live in? (By this, I mean a pirate ship). If so, would it behave like a normal house and just be stationary for guild convenience or would it be possible for it to move around?

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:50 pm
SapphireUmbra
Hey guys, I understand it's been awhile since my sister Starlotte and I joined the guild and neither of us have been active. On our behalf, I apologize. We both just started college and it's been really busy. However, we agreed to make the effort to try and stay in the guild and we were suggested a neat character concept.

We're halfway through making characters, and I had a question about character housing. Would it be possible to have a ship to live in? (By this, I mean a pirate ship). If so, would it behave like a normal house and just be stationary for guild convenience or would it be possible for it to move around?

Aussie Srives

^ What she said  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:27 pm
Starlotte
SapphireUmbra

^ What she said

I absolutely love the idea of a pirate ship as a home smile I think that it's best to have a ship as a place to live just for convenience but I could help you two out with this. In your post layout, you could have a spoiler that shows what your ship looks like and you could have it be within different areas like for example:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Say these two characters have their ship docked at the main island of the Islands of the Waterway, you two can just walk into your ship and not have to post in a different forum. This way you could have your story connected within that forum till your characters leave to a different location smile
Side note, they could also have a place within the Main Island as well, similar to a home base to relax on dry land and not having to worry about sea monsters and stuff like that but that's just my opinion ^-^
We are excited to see what you two bring to the table and I can't wait to see what your characters will be like with each other and other characters in the guild smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:01 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Merciless Gecko, and I just joined.

I feel a bit like a fish out of water.... It's been a few years since I've joined an rp guild that I just found, and didn't really know anyone in it before joining. So, I hope to have a lot of fun and I'm excited to RP! If... I ever find a place where I can just slide in my mistake of an OC. (She's actually wonderful, a bit of a hand full.)

If anyone might be looking for someone else to rp with, I'm open and sometimes don't bite!

I hope to get along with everyone. (:

Merciless Gecko

Newbie Noob

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:40 am
Hey guys sorry for my long absence I got my plate full with exams and practice that I gotta do for EMT school and what not. I will post as soon as I am able to!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:43 pm
Light and Dark Prince
Hey guys sorry for my long absence I got my plate full with exams and practice that I gotta do for EMT school and what not. I will post as soon as I am able to!

Thank you for letting us know ^_^ We totally understand!  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:30 pm
Hullo -waves-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:41 pm
JubiJujubi
Hullo -waves-

Hey-o, welcome to the realms smile feel free to post as soon as you put your character in the record book.  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash