Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:52 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

As he sat there with his staff against his shoulder, Haruto felt the temperature get colder when he saw a woman in blue walking with her wings flapping in the breeze like a cape. This caught the archangel's eyesight as she was godly beautiful as she stared at his horns. This made him feel a little self concious as he pulled up his hood before standing up with his staff by his side. He wanted to make sure he didn't disturb this godly figure as he began to walk away, looking at the castle where Arigane once ruled. With a soft sigh, the monk closed his eyes to see glimpses of the future. So much blood and war was going to fuel these realms if they don't do anything to stop it but he also seen a man dripping with the blood of his enemies, holding a keyblade inside the heart of a corpse soldier. This made Haruto worry as he brushed his chin, not sure on where to start to find this man before this happens.

You'll regret fighting their master
The true ArchAngel.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image

Articuno

She suddenly stop without looking at him, "I thought you are a half demon at first, but I guess I was wrong. You are a lot different from few that me and Miku met," she states of his difference between half demon, and himself. She turn around and look at him with calm expression, "What are you?"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:37 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

Haruto looked over at the woman who was talking to him, showing his eyes which were almost memorizing during eye contact. As he stood up straight with his staff at hand, the young looking munk spoke up with an expressionless face,"I'm Haruto Ryuu, disciple of the great Drkslayer..Who are you?"
This woman looked very nice, very beautiful though knowing Olympus, many of the gods and godly figures are. As he took off his hood, he showed his horns showing behind the headband over his forehead. He wasn't happy how she said 'What are you' instead of saying 'Who are you' but he let it go since it'd be what Dante would of done. He then softly spoke to her, walking forward slowly with his staff touched the ground after every two steps,"I was created to help the realms after both Arigane passed away. My master was old but he still knew what was right..he fought for Arigane after the Olympus Takeover mission. Afterwards, he knew that the realms would be in danger once again so he made me..trained me...made me who I am now..a being of pure light and darkness..a Archangel.."

The true ArchAngel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:57 pm
User Image

Articuno

Articuno listen to him, finding out he's disciple of Drkslayer and his name. She rose her eyebrow after he explains what he is, "Archangel huh, that explains that aura. Funny, from that story you told me, it's like a mirror that reflect Miku and Mitsuki, but Miku always guide and give Mitsuki an advice, if she's having trouble," she responds to him as she find that impressive. The air temperature of coldness is closer to normal current. She cross her arm with her lip curls up, "Before I forget, Articuno is my name. I'm not a goddess, but Queen of Olympian's ice bird partner

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

"It's very nice to meet you, Articuno", Haruto smiled softly as he bowed to the young partner before he noticed a feeling of darkness happening in the realms. He closed his eyes to show a vision of a dark and light aura clashing against each other somewhere in Italy. This made the monk nervous as he opened a portal close to him before looking back at his new friend,"Time for me to disappear.."
He quickly jumped through the portal which lead him to Italy, leaving behind a long stem white rose with a note saying thank you.

The true ArchAngel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image

Articuno

Watch him go and sees a white rose stem, knowing the meaning behind the white rose as she shook her head with a smile, suddenly she hears Miku screaming as she look alert. She look at Throne of the Fallen King, "Miku!" she raise her voice, before she runs off to Throne Room.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Karuma, hidden under his hood and his aura's scent concealed with the medallion around his neck, walked through the streets with bloody foot prints following behind him. He smiled widely, large enough to open up his wound that created a smile on his face. He looked to see a little girl who had just made a flower crown, wrapping it around her head as she began to skip within the streets. All Karuma did was smile.
Within moments, screams began to appear as Daichi arrived to see Karuma's work in progress. Olympian Soldiers ran with their spears and shields in hand as they ran past Daichi running toward an empty street. Daichi smiled as he knew what Karuma had done.
As the Olympian Soldiers arrived at the scene, the only person who was there was that same little girl with her flower crown still on her head. The Olympian Soldiers approached slowly as they reached out to her, but then they saw it. The girl turned around as blood flowed from her eyes and blood spilling out of her lips to create a blood red stained smile on her face. The soldiers pointed their spears at the young girl before more infected civilians came out of their homes, running toward the soldiers without warning before biting down hard into their necks. Karuma chuckled loudly until he could felt a presence behind him. He quickly dodged the spear that was behind him before lifting his hand directly toward the soldiers, summoning five blood red crystallized keyblades to fly into the chest of the soldier, pinning the warrior against a wall screaming in pain.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

While the guards were passing by, they think Arachne was just noble woman, thanks to her soul protect. Thankfully, Mosquito kept his presence hidden. She can hear the scream, which she pleases Karuma, she placed her closed fan against her lips, "It's been a long time since I hear that scream," she said to herself, however her spiderweb shadowed from her left eye to watched her view on Kingdom of Angels. She slowly rose her eyebrow, "Hmm, Master Eraqus' students are back together, probably helping Mitsuki and Mikhailie. That fox like creature, why is it with Mitsuki, and two Revenants battling each other."

... I will become the mother of all things

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:36 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
"You were just a pawn
In my little game of chess"

Daichi watched as carnage began as Karuma looked at his hands, unsure on how he used the keyblade ability he had just used. Daichi grinned behind his helmet before listening to Arachne talking about the half demon girl and the late keyblade master's pupils,"Well..the revenants won't be a problem for us..I have a feeling they'll enjoy what we'll give to the realms...lets move.."
Meanwhile, Karuma grinned wider as more soldiers appeared trying to keep the situation under control. The little girl screamed before jumping on one of their backs, biting into their necks while Karuma dashed toward the soldiers, summoning blood red crystallized keyblades to swing around with, slicing into each of the soldiers while throwing keyblades that hovered around him into the hearts of other soldiers. Blood splattered onto the streets as Karuma chuckled loudly, ready for more of a challenge.

"You may think you have the upperhand
but now I call Checkmate.."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Arachne looked at him, however she couldn't help and notice about Vampire Prince, she heard the legend about an enormous white wolf came forth from the Darkness and howled at the moon on this very spot. Those who saw it said they felt comforted and protected by it's presence. The story was soon known by everyone, and on nights of the full moon, multitudes gathered here fruitlessly awaiting the appearances of the mythical animal. Although eventually many have sworn to have seen it, there has never been any proof of it's existence. If this story has reached their times and deserves this memorial, it is because even today it is possible to feel the warm, powerful presence of the mythical white wolf in this place. She recalled he's a rebel prince from Vampire King, and eventually learned he's half vampire and half revenant, and vowed he won't be like his father. She was suspecting White Wolf legend and Vampire Prince were same, until her eyes proved it right when she saw him transformed, "They will enjoy the hunt for blood to control their thirst, however they have a White Wolf," she replied and continue to follow him and mention about Prince.

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Karuma thrust his bloody keyblade into the heart of the last soldier, chuckling loudly before noticing civilians beginning to run away. He pointed his keyblade toward the group running away before speaking softly,"Feed..."
The infected civilians, including the soldiers, twitched before running with their arms and legs, similar to hungry wolves after their prey. Daichi walked away close to Arachne. He held up a umbrella over their heads as blood began to fall from the streets above them. This would make it so that they weren't blood stained when they arrive at their thrones. They walked up to the castle of Olympus before smiling brightly, walking to the throne room. Karuma slowly followed them, letting his infected children feed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Thankfully for Daichi using an umbrella to cover them from blood rain, but she watched over Mosquito, who successfully went in the Throne Room without Death Gods detecting him. She knows he's waiting for them to arrive and the signal. However, she have to keep an eye on everyone at Kingdom of Angels.

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:48 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Theme:Here

..I am Power, Absolute..

As the clouds began to cover the sky in darkness and the streets began to flood with almost endless amounts of daemonic soldiers, Arachnophobia Demons, and creatures of all shapes and sizes. Some on top of the old Olympian buildings while some were tearing down old statues of the heroes of the past but not cleaning up the debris, leaving behind the head of Arigane on the ground. With that, Urizen stood in the back as the Demon King had his arms crossed in annoyance. How was the heroes getting through their defenses was the only thing he thought about as he all of a sudden saw a shimmer of light appear in front of the dark clouds. Something was reflecting the light as he noticed that it was a blade of some type. He remembered the unknown heroes in his Qliphoth Tree had similar weapons but this one was double-sided as the blade stabbed into the ground at the entrance. Tilting his head, he saw the particles flow to show who the person was. A man with blue and blond hair, a fur collared armored chestplate, and scars over his left blue eye. With all of his eyes staring down the keyblade wielder, Urizen voice boomed through the streets,"Ah...a fresh meal for my servants...and yet, we have great plans for you...Vincent Angel....Where is the rest of your friends?"
Standing there, his blade vanishing in front of him to make himself seem unarmed, Vincent placed his hands on his hips with a small smirk on his face. He wanted to look confident though in actuality, he didn't know what he was going to be seeing when he got there. The large castle up higher than the rest of the ruined buildings could be seen from where he was, making the reckless keyblade wielder sigh softly in relief,"You know...never actually been here before...at least not that I can remember..you sure outdid yourselves with the decorations...however, I think it's time I evict you lot...haven't been paying those greek taxes, you know?"
Urizen groaned as this child almost sounded like the man who he had just been in a fight with. The Legendary Devil Hunter, Dante, to be exact. With that, Urizen began to walk through the much smaller army. From the height of the normal daemon which was around six to seven feet tall, this demon king Urizen towered them almost twenty feet higher. Vin knew he had to stay cool as he looked up at Urizen with all the eyes staring back at him,"You know...a lot of people, especially women, say to me that their eyes are up here but...well, now you can't blame me for staring."
The Demon King looked down at the blue and blond haired maggot before him, his true form fresh and how powerful aura flowing around like water's current trying to push Vincent back but he stayed his ground. With that, Urizen spoke up with his sharp teeth showing on his face,"You would so readily throw your life away, child?"
"Well...today is garbage day...time to take out the trash...so get the f*ck off this mountain...", Vincent replied in a intimidating tone to most, yet only made Urizen's eyes light up thrusting his fist straight toward the demigod. Dust shot out wide and a shockwave pushed some of the daemon audience back but the Demon King knew he didn't connect for he felt a blade blocked his attack which was proven when the dust settled, showing Vincent using both hands to block the attack using his WarCry Keyblade's first form. This, however, was a powerful punch, making a small crater under Vin as Urizen pulled his fist away, swinging his right leg straight against Vincent's side. It was too fast for Vin to block as he was thrown back into one of the smaller concrete buildings, shooting out the other side as Vin was already shown to be bleeding from his forehead and red against his face, even some scratches around his arms. However, he wasn't going to give up so easily as he stood back up with his keyblade in hand. He knew he had to distract as all of a sudden, Urizen's aura could be felt disappearing and reappearing behind him, making Vin turn just to see a large fist thrust straight toward his face where all of a sudden, his keyblade armor's helmet appeared quick enough to block the attack, thrusting Vin back against the same building, destroying it in the process as he fell back into the crater,"F*ck...Jesus, Man..you...you definitely didn't skip leg day...How about we reschedule the Garbage Day? Lets say Next Week? Wednesday good for you- GUGH!?"
When he was talking, Urizen picked up the demigod with a menacing look on his face as he squeezed tightly with his free hand. Vin groaned loudly, trying to pull out of the grip but before he could be truly crushed, a large explosion appeared on the side of Urizen's face. This made the Demon King drop Vincent back into the crater, making him fall on one knee as he looked at where the explosion originated from. Both the Demon and the Demigod turned their heads to see something Vincent hadn't seen it what seemed like forever. That was when he heard a that same cocky deep voice escape from behind whiskers,"YOU WILL FEAR THE MIGHT OF THE TRUE DEMON KING!"
"Oh...you are f*cked, big guy...", Vincent replied as Urizen only saw a cat with a rifle in one hand and a fan in the other. His whiskers looking similar to a mustache and a crew behind him with rifles pointing down at the many MANY daemons. Oda smirked softly behind his whiskers as all of a sudden, something flew by as a keyblade flew past Urizen, making him turn to the rubble to see in a cloud of purple particles showed another face that Vincent hadn't seen in quite awhile. Takara, the Silent Keyblade wielder. Urizen only chuckled as he turned around, walking through the crowd of daemons and arachnophobia before speaking up loudly,"....show them your power, minions...take the child to Daichi barely breathing..."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now, it's only a matter of time...

Observing the conversation between Vincent and Urizen, Mosquito in his current form said nothing and let the demigod's foolish talk to Devil King. He did witness Urizen grabbed Vincent to squeeze him, until the explosion hits Urizen's face. He and rest of Arachnophobia heard the deep voice as they all turn their attention towards the source... it turned out to be a cat. Mosquito narrowed his eyes, he recalled from Arachne's warning:

"I would be warn about Nobunaga Oda, he was suppose to committed seppuku at Honnō-ji, after his general betrayed him. Unfortunately, he became a cat, but in his history, he has conquer the war against other feudal lords." She warned her right hand butler about Nobunaga as she swirled her glass of red wine. "He has many names, but his most infamous one is Demon King."

Mosquito had to be very careful about Nobunaga, and surprisingly Takara arrived. Urizen ordered the entire armies to take Vincent after beat him barely conscious. He gave his entire army a signal, the Arachnophobia with swords charge at two keyblade wielders and the cats, while the rifle team begin to fire their bullets at the group.

... before Arachnophobia supplants DWMA as masters of all the world

OOC:
Mosquito

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:42 am
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

the armies of Daichi stood ready to attack when all of a sudden a shimmering rip in the fabric of space appeared about ten feet above the ruined city and the army as a figure, screaming, fall down right between the army and Vincent and his friends, face down. with an annoyed sigh, Loki raised his head up and growled in anger "I have been FALLING ... for SEVENTY DAYS!" he said before quickly getting up and cracked his back, not paying attention to anyone around him "ah ... oh that's better" he said before taking a deep breath and, with a slow turn of his head to crack the neck, his golden horn crown appeared on his brow in a golden light and looked to Vin. "sorry i'm late~" he said before removing his bow and notched an arrow, his Leviathan Axe in staff form on his back before a powerful golden light shined down behind him from the sky, feeling so many familiar auras in that beam and grinned like a madman "but we had to get some friends" he said as the light died and standing in a giant Nordic ruin stood an entire army of Asgardians, the Warriors Three, Frigga/Freya, Heimdall and Odin. All with golden auras surrounding them before fading into their skin
The Fallen of Valhalla were reborn, and Loki had to keep tears from falling, even more so he had to keep from running to everyone to try to hug them, to beg for their forgiveness and instead kept his eyes on their foes
/color]

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff