Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:55 pm
((Yea I post yea yea lol ))
Kyuubimon slowed hidden in the trees a few yards from the Stingmon and allowed Mis to crawl off. Then they preceded to walk towards the two tamers and their digimon. "Hey there what are you two up to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:37 pm
Stingmon viciously threw an attack at the approaching digimon. "Inscect Lord!! This is not your battle leave or will be forced to fight you"  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:54 pm
Mis and Kyuubimon jumped to either side of the attack to dodge. Mis spoke smiling,"You are an angry one and we dont run from battles please dont fight us you wouldnt stand a chance."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:25 pm
Rikeza grabbed her partners shoulders. "Cold~Fyre, are you insaine. Stingmon's a level higher then you!!" Cold~Fyre slipped out of Rikeza's grasp. "I go where I need and want to go. Blue Blaster!!" He said shooting jetstream of icey flames at Stingmon's attack.  

Alpine Dragon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:53 pm
"Isnt that just the cutest Gabumon?"
"I suppose, If you like oddly colored digimon."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:01 pm
Rikeza looked at them and yelled. "hey, are you makin' fun of my Gabumon?" Her eye started to twich. And I'm the one with preblems? Cold~Fyre thought to himself.  

Alpine Dragon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:04 pm
"I coule never make fun of such a cute digimon I love the color blue. Hes just so adorable. what is his name?"
"Mis do you really intend to associate with this oddly colored digimon?" butted in Kyuubimon quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:30 pm
Rikeza relaxed and smiled at her. "his name is Cold~Fyre."  

Alpine Dragon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:41 pm
"That is just the cutest thing." said Mis hopping pass the Stingmon completely ignoring it and going towards the Gabumon."Hi Fyre Im Mis nice to meet you."

"She actually intends to associate with this oddly colored digimon."
"Is your fire really cold?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:53 pm
Cold~Fyre stopped fighting with Stingmon and turned towards Mis. Putting a paw to his chest, he bowed to her. "nice to meet you, Mis. And yes my fire is cold." He said then did his 'Blue Blaster' attack at some plants, they went up in flames then froze.  

Alpine Dragon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:01 pm
"That is so adorable, you are the cutest little thing isnt he Kyuubimon?"
Kyuubimon glew a bright white and then re emerged as Renamon."If you say so, hes small so I guess thats cute." Renamon walked over to Fyre and flicked his nose.
"Just the cutest little reptile."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Cold~fyre snapped his neak upwards and bit Renamon's paw, then thrust his head forward at her middle. "Horn Cracker!" He said as his horn hit her in the belly. Then turning to Mis. "sorry about that, but I don't like to be flicked." Rikeza layed a hand on her face.  

Alpine Dragon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:36 pm
"I was wrong you are adorable" said Renamon regainign her baclance and then pouncing onto Gabumons head and the nback off again.
"Forgive her she is just trying to draw out a battle."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:54 pm
Rikeza rubbed her forehead. "I think it might work." Cold~Fyre shook himself to get the wrinkles that Renamon put into his pelt out. "no worrys, Rikeza. I'm fine."  

Alpine Dragon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:04 pm
"Hes still just a rookie it would be completely unfair for me to fight someone like him."
"RENAMON!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games