Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:49 am
Reno would smile as his own assumption was confirmed, reaching up to detach his arm and let it fall to the floor. "One, it was a Water Shuriken to the robot arm and you know it. Two, I'm being kind and helping you along because....because I understand. I understand being too set in your ways to change how you act since it's always been successful before. I understand thinking that you on your own know what's best to do in a situation. Because I could've been the one in this cell for treason and I still remember all it would have taken." As he spoke, Reno would slowly begin to sink inward, his eye level eventually focusing on the floor directly in front of him. Letting himself breath a moment to settle, he would eventually continue. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't end up like me. Only ever remembered for the one event not matter how far in the past it is. So instead I changed the narrative. Made sure that I would take the flak for this along with you. Let you know up front that someone was in the ring with you instead of the ways I had to find out." Reaching down to the ground, Reno would slowly begin reattach in the mechanical limb to himself with a tender care to the process. Slowly letting each wire and gear link together until the limb began to move again. "So there you are. Why I'm being so kind to you. What you expected?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:09 am
Aile blinked, thinking on what Reno said. "I... No." She shook her head, trying to stifle another yawn. "Pardon. But no, that wasn't. I had no idea. Thank you, though. It's nice to know that there's someone willing to risk their own name for mine here still." She would look down at the floor, tears beginning to fall from her eyes. "I really don't deserve this, but thank you." Aile would put the plate down and start to rub her eyes, trying to clear the tears. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything," she yawned, shaking her head. "I think my body is trying to tell me something. We'll see if I can rest this time, at least." She laid down on the cot once more and curled up underneath the jacket, which was probably about a third of the way colored green by now.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:18 am
Reno would let a small smile play across his lips as he saw Aile getting so choked up over what it was he was doing. Reaching over with his real arm, he would quietly pat her on the back before giving it a slight rub. "You have no need to apologize. I can see that you are worth every bit of effort for this." Reno told Aile, slowly leaning back to his position near the wall to settle in for the night. She needed a friend and he was going to be here as long as he could manage.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:18 am
Lykas looked up at this point. "You really are stupid, you know?" He asked the team's co-leader. "You really think you'd be in the position you're in now if that's all anyone remembered about you?" He'd pause his game and stand up, stretching out a bit as he did.

"We may not ever let you live it down, but I promise you it's not all you're remembered for. Although, I'll admit to not really caring one way or another what position you hold. I couldn't give a Rattata's butt if you were Arceus himself, to be frank." He stated as he looked at the red head. "But that never has and never will change. However. You have earned my respect for what good things you've done for this group and that is why I'm not going to roast you like a holiday ham."

Sitting back down at the table and taking his game back out, he'd make one final statement, "The others, however, might think differently on the respect part. And more importantly, respect, loyalty and obedience are all difference and wholely independent conepts from one another so good luck on that part."

Followed by one, more final statement, "And Aile. You're not the only one who's made serious mistakes. I'm not particularly happy with you but I'm not mad, either. Just a bit disappointed is all, I guess." With that, he'd return to his game properly, returning to ignoring their conversation for the most part, only keeping enough attention on them to prevent escapes, should the attempt be made. That said, he trusted Aile wasn't going to try that. She would have already if she thought she'd get away. She appeared to have already gone off to try and sleep by then, however, so whether or not she heard him was anyone's guess. Not that it mattered. He wasn't going to just flat out say it but he considered himself to at least be neutral in this, if not leaning a bit towards Aile's case here. He had family problems of his own, so he could understand quite a bit.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:33 am
"A ghost channeler fighting a recreation of a ghost-type hybrid. That explains it," I said, still holding my head. "Never seen that one before, though."

I shook my head and turned away from Odd. "Well, good luck fighting him in the future. I think I'mma lie down. Or eat, maybe. I don't know," I said before heading out of the training room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:39 am
Odd waited just a moment before continuing out of the training room, following Terashi. "Mind if I join you?" He'd ask, the growling in his stomach a sudden, annoying, reminder that he was still among the living and, therefore, needed food to continue living. "I guess I put more into that training than I realized." He admitted, though it wasn't without a bit of sheepishness in his voice nor unaccompanied by a small blush of embarrassment.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:43 am
"Sure thing," I told him, leading him out. "Maybe after I've eaten, I'll feel better and I can help you train your Pokemon," I offered as we made our way to the kitchen.

Once we were there, I'd dive into the fridge. "What do you want?" I asked, offering to cook for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:47 am
Odd nodded in agreement. His Pokemon were plenty eager for some exercise and training, especially Fermata, it seemed. Plus, he barely knew anything about what the little Rowlet could do so far. "That would be nice. They'll only grow so much if they're always fighting each other. Sparring with another trainer's Pokemon will do them some good." He finally voiced. "And anything but pork is alright with me. I can't stand the stuff." He responded to the blond trainer's question, making a disgusted face just at the thought of the hated white meat.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:53 am
"Alright, how about chicken strips instead of bacon, then?" I offered, gathering up the ingredients and starting with the fried eggs in case Odd had a better idea.

"That sounds nice," Keiko said as she walked into the kitchen, waving cutely at Odd.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:01 am
"That actually sounds pretty good."Odd shuffled around a bit, pausing for a moment before deciding to get back up from where he'd gone to sit at the table when Terashi started grabbing things. He didn't go far, though. He made it as far as the opposite wall and opened the cabinets where the Pokemon food was stored and pull some out for his team.

He was making something for the most.....expensive palate in his team when Keiko walked on. Looking up at the new guest, he waved back to Keiko in greeting before he went back to trying to "shave" a gold nugget with a mandolin. He only hoped he wasn't breaking something of Jezebel's.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:12 am
"Hey," I said to Keiko, giving her a hug as she came close. We held that hug for a little bit, before I went back to gathering food for the three of us. Keiko, in turn, started gathering food for her Pokemon as well as mine. She would have gathered food for Odd's Pokemon as well, except that channeler was already doing that.

"What's that for?" Keiko asked when she saw the gold nugget shavings.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:16 am
Odd smirked when Keiko asked what the gold shavings were for. "Ever try feeding a Cofagrigus anything other than souls? There's a reason I'm usually broke." He laughed as he set down the remnants of the Nugget. "This should be enough." He decided, setting the bowl on the table before he prepared food for the remainder of the Pokemon he had on hand. "Anyhow. Cofagrigus eat gold and one of my channeling partners happens to be one. I figure he deserves it after the training we were doing earlier."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:24 am
"Oh," Keiko nodded. "That Nebu guy must be a Cofagrigus hybrid, then. The way he drools over Snag Coins is just creepy."

"Tell me about it," I groaned. With everything gathered, I started cooking, but something caught my mind. "I heard becoming a channeler meant that you had to channel using one pokemon that you had a strong bond with." By the time I said that, I forgot where I was going with it, so I left it like that and continued cooking.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:35 am
"Yes and no?" Odd responded, the answer almost as much a question of it's own. "It's true that you forge the channeling bond with a Pokemon you're very close to and they will act as the primary conduit, through which, you are able to channel your Type's energies but you're able to channel with other Pokemon to a degree." He tried to explain. "It's kind of hard to explain it just from experiencing it, I guess. But your primary Pokemon would be....I guess sort of like a fuse box for you channeling skills and your other channeling Pokemon would be like the fuses. You can use abilities that you get through the bonds with them but their energies either pass through your primary partner to reach you, or the other way. Cadenza is my primary partner, for example." He explained, releasing the Pokemon he had on him as he did. The four Pokemon immediately went to eating.

"And while my bond with him is strongest, He can act as a focus to draw energy from Baroque here-" He paused and rubbed the Cofagrigus' hollow shell absently, making a mental note to polish him later when he spotted a few scuff marks. "To allow me to use an abillity based off his Mummy ability."

Walking past the pleased-looking Cofagrigus, he approached Adagio, his Lampent, and rubbed her lanter hood hat affectionately. "The same can be said for Adagio, here. Thanks to Cadenza acting as my focus, I can use a skill based somewhat on Adagio's Inferno." He was trying not to get too long-winded here but he wanted to continue.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:47 am
"Interesting," I noted as the food cooked. "Guess I should catch more Psychic-types, then."

Once all our Pokemon had food in their faces, Keiko sat down laid her head on the table, covering it with her arms. Noticing her distress, I walked away from the cooking food and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm not going to be gone that long, Keiko," I told her.

"I know," Keiko said, sounding sad. "I'm just gonna miss you."

"Well, you'll be able to come visit," I told her. "I talked to the Gym Leader, and he said he was okay with it."

"That sounds nice," Keiko said, smiling finally.

I smilied at her in return before going back to the meals I was cooking.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games