Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:20 pm
Aile raised an eyebrow before shaking her head ever so slightly. "Hmph. A little before the time I left my parents. Kind of in the middle, maybe, but I’ll try to make things coherent and make something of sense. " She tapped her fingers together like she was trying to figure something out. Finally, taking a deep breath, she would begin, staring at the ceiling. "I had worked with Flare for a few years by then. Parents didn't know about specifics, even who I was working for. Mother, at the very least would have had a fit, because I was doing things that didn’t meet with how she wanted the person who was going to inherit the family legacy to be doing things. Which, I was already known for my acrobatics and sharpshooting, at least with a bow, before I had even joined up with Flare to begin with. I was doing… black ops style things, I guess, infiltration, theft of things, or planting of things, all of that fun stuff that didn’t involve murder. And I was good at it. Xerosic liked that, it helped him get his hands on things he wouldn’t have otherwise have gotten. For a time, Xerosic was fine with this. Then, he wanted a little bit more from me. Specifically, he wanted to put my sharpshooting skills to the test.” Aile’s eyes began to narrow as she brought up the memories, a serious look on her face emerging.

“During that time with Flare, I was also growing more and more distant from everyone, including my Pokémon. Kayvaan was a somewhat recent capture for me, so he didn’t really notice, but Tatooine had taken major notice and started following me everywhere, nudging me, trying to figure out what was wrong. She would try to be silly, trying to get me to smile and everything. I had doted on her as a Trapinch and Vibrava, so the fact that I was becoming distant sent off so many alarms to her. Even when I was faking it to have her leave me alone, she could tell.” Aile closed her eyes and shook her head, a small smile on her face. “That dragon… Anyways, eventually, there was a point where Tatooine must have just said…” Aile’s look would contort to a puzzled one, trying to figure out the right word before shrugging. “Screw it, for a lack of a better term, I suppose, and just landed herself on my bed and refused to move. As much as I told her to move, she refused to listen. She was acting so pitiful. That sand dragon that I had raised… And by then, she was a Flygon, she refused to let go of the relationship that we had made, that bond that we had. She made me realise that I was becoming less and less of myself, as cliched or silly that it might sound. I was becoming this hollow shell of a person.

“So, after that little display, I realised that I should probably leave Flare for the sake of myself, at the very least. The only wrinkle I had, and this may have been me being a bit more paranoid than I needed, I don’t know, but I was worried about some sort of retribution over leaving with the knowledge I had, or them using my family over me to make me stay. So, I decided I was going to figure out a way to ‘kill’ myself. The how eventually came along when I was near Snowbelle City. This would be where I met Arkana. To try and keep the story from getting longer, I managed to get a bit lost in the Winding Woods thanks to all the twists, turns, and illusions from the Pokémon there. I managed to encounter a Zoroark ending her illusion, and had an idea, so I fought her and captured her. Selfish reasoning, yes, but isn’t that at least part of the intent behind most captures?” Aile shook her head again and continued on. “Anyways, I captured her, and then eventually, found my opportunity.

“There’s this ski resort that’s somewhat near Dendemille, a bit further northwest, and my family had decided to go there to have a small vacation. And… unfortunate events happen while you’re out there hiking, straying a bit off the beaten path… Maybe setting up for a Pokémon to fake you falling into a deep ravine…” Aile shrugged. “It was one of those insanely deep ones, too, ones that make a rescue almost impossible. But yeah. When I had left that day, I had everything I needed to change my appearance to someone almost unrecognizable and to help me immediately afterwards. I had things set up in the long run, but the first few days, I needed to be really careful. However, I did manage it, and that day, the young Baroness Alysandra Wyndra died tragically in a hiking accident. After that, I had managed to get myself set up as a thief and a smuggler, figuring out the best ways to get in and out of places, and at least for a few years, kept myself looking radically different from what I looked like before. In fact, I think it was right before all the chaos in Lumiose with a Mew and a man running around in a glittering gold and black jacket that i decided to go back to my natural hair color. That made my day, I’ll be honest, though, when you all ran amok and splattered egg on the Kalosian Guard’s face. And then about a year after that, I got a job that put me in direct contact with you all, and from there, we know the story.” Aile took a deep breath after all of that, biting her lower lip before finally looking to Reno and Freth, still unable to look them in the eyes. “And that’s the story of how the girl from wealth and luxury, the noble Alysandra Wyndra became a thief named Aile. Hopefully, this covers most of what you want, at least, Reno.”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:30 pm
Reno would nod sagely as he heard from Aile, focusing on the details that she had provided. She had been smart and desperate enough to ask her own Pokémon to aid in a falsified death report. While not entirely easy to corroborate, they could certainly ask questions to Arkana directly on this issue and he could personally converse with the other Pokémon involved. "So then when you got the publicity, Flare realized their pet thief had gone rogue, not toes up. Explains how they knew they could get you to step back in line with them. What made you choose to join with them initially and how did they contact you for this slight betrayal?" Reno questioned, continuing his focus on Aile's features. While only one prison escape could be blamed on him not focusing on the prisoner and the possibility of them lying, he wasn't letting it happen again.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:04 pm
"......." Freth stared in confusion for a second. Something didn't make much sense. She just about saw what her significant other started to see. This still rose the question as to why she went back. To hide the fact that she was still alive? That couldn't have been it, the staff back at her manor wouldn't for one second have kept their mouths shut. There wouldn't have been any way to hide it anymore. Was it actually legitimately in concern for her parents? Considering this is Lysandre that's got that card, maybe. Everyone is just a means to an end. That even meant Aile, unfortunately.

Freth then looked over towards Reno, hearing his questions. Freth remembered this from what she was told. The note that was taken from the manor, the one that stated that her parents' lives were in jeopardy if she didn't comply. But then...when, where, and how did she get the note in the first place. Furthermore, that also leads back to the original question. Was there something more to her going back?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:31 pm
"Pretty much. Actually, they me figured out back around.... After the Pokéball factory incident, actually, where things went south fast. They had my picture, and while it was a bit blurry, they eventually managed to make it out to be me. One of the guards that came after me in Coumarine during the lockdown called me out by name. My actual name. I think the only reason why they let me go then was that they had access to a lot more resources than they did when I first left, so I was of little consequence, and I was effectively exiled, so I posed no threat. I can only guess, at least. Mossdeep when I brought out Regirock to fight Regice was probably when the warning lights came on for them.

"As for joining them initially, I was young, my mother was extremely strict, because between my brother and I, I technically came out first, so I was the first born, the one to inherit everything and meant to lead the family whenever she passes. How would most young adults act when they're forced to be in a straight jacket when it comes to their life, hm?

"As for when they contacted me, it was actually when my little group was in Lumiose trying to find Celosia, planning on finding her to get leads on where Rhyme was. She recognised me immediately, and then when I had chased after her, I must have gotten a bit ahead of the others, since when she came out of Lysandre Cafe, she gave me the note, and the pictures that were with this note, while I was alone. Managed to hide it while the others were showing back up."

Aile would then sit up, closing her eyes for a moment and sighing deeply. "I admit, I messed things up royally. I probably should have told you all. But while I was pretending to be dead for all those years, I got used to relying on no one. I actually kept most everyone except my Pokémon at at least arm's length away. And even before then, I had it in my head to solve my own problems, because it was drilled into me that you don't trust most other nobles farther than you can throw them. I mean there are the obvious exceptions to the rule," Aile explained, motioning to Freth, "but I digress. You don't trust others because they'll take advantage of you, especially if you show any sign of weakness or needing help. It's something that's always stuck with me. So, yeah..." The woman would bring her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs as best as she could in her situation. "Anything else," she sighed, doing her best to stifle a yawn now. "What else do you want to know?  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:39 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Pretty much. Actually, they me figured out back around.... After the Pokéball factory incident, actually, where things went south fast. They had my picture, and while it was a bit blurry, they eventually managed to make it out to be me. One of the guards that came after me in Coumarine during the lockdown called me out by name. My actual name. I think the only reason why they let me go then was that they had access to a lot more resources than they did when I first left, so I was of little consequence, and I was effectively exiled, so I posed no threat. I can only guess, at least. Mossdeep when I brought out Regirock to fight Regice was probably when the warning lights came on for them.

"As for joining them initially, I was young, my mother was extremely strict, because between my brother and I, I technically came out first, so I was the first born, the one to inherit everything and meant to lead the family whenever she passes. How would most young adults act when they're forced to be in a straight jacket when it comes to their life, hm?

"As for when they contacted me, it was actually when my little group was in Lumiose trying to find Celosia, planning on finding her to get leads on where Rhyme was. She recognised me immediately, and then when I had chased after her, I must have gotten a bit ahead of the others, since when she came out of Lysandre Cafe, she gave me the note, and the pictures that were with this note, while I was alone. Managed to hide it while the others were showing back up."

Aile would then sit up, closing her eyes for a moment and sighing deeply. "I admit, I messed things up royally. I probably should have told you all. But while I was pretending to be dead for all those years, I got used to relying on no one. I actually kept most everyone except my Pokémon at at least arm's length away. And even before then, I had it in my head to solve my own problems, because it was drilled into me that you don't trust most other nobles farther than you can throw them. I mean there are the obvious exceptions to the rule," Aile explained, motioning to Freth, "but I digress. You don't trust others because they'll take advantage of you, especially if you show any sign of weakness or needing help. It's something that's always stuck with me. So, yeah..." The woman would bring her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs as best as she could in her situation. "Anything else," she sighed, doing her best to stifle a yawn now. "What else do you want to know?

"Now that I don't buy." Freth said. "I think I see what Blizzard was talking about. You had me up until that last bit. The whole 'loner, trust no one' bit. You're trying to convince me in the couple of years that you've been with us and how we ended up helping you up until you got called out, you still had that mind set? You're still hiding something."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:05 pm
Reno gave a sidelong glance at Fretj before rolling his eyes with a sigh. "Are you sure it isn't your lover in here instead of you with this paranoid delusion that it must go deeper because everybody changes on a dime. For all I know, those might be two well placed oranges." Reno snarked, turning back to Aile as he finished. "Now then. You got photos and all this. They show them kidnapped or just observed? Maybe they have something we can use."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:09 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno gave a sidelong glance at Fretj before rolling his eyes with a sigh. "Are you sure it isn't your lover in here instead of you with this paranoid delusion that it must go deeper because everybody changes on a dime. For all I know, those might be two well placed oranges." Reno snarked, turning back to Aile as he finished. "Now then. You got photos and all this. They show them kidnapped or just observed? Maybe they have something we can use."

Freth's eyes went wide for a second, virtually offended by Reno's notion. To say the least, that prompted one hard closed fisted back hand to Reno. Restraint right out the window. Reno's consciousness probably soon to follow suit on that one.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:10 pm
"I'll admit, I was a bit scared to say something as well. I mentioned this to Tristan, as well, but being with everyone here... It was different. I mean, I can socialize, it's not like that concept was completely foreign by the time I met you all, but..." She rested her head on her knees, looking down at the cot. "To you all, I was Aile, this thief from Kalos who made herself at home with you all, and helped out with saving regions and all this stuff. And I was comfortable with that. I mean... When you've got a good thing going, why potentially rock the boat and possibly get tipped out of it, am I right? I thought all of my skeletons weren't going to come out of the closet, that I could keep going with this lie..." She blew some of the hair in her face away before continuing. "When push came to shove and I should have told you all, I panicked and was afraid that you all would shun me for being from one of the noble families. So, because of the fear that you all would burn the bridge, I just did it myself. I never would have thought I would have seen you guys so soon after that. I hadn't kept up with anything of the nobility side of things since leaving, so I had no idea that Blizzard had become a Duke of all things, so seeing you all at the Battle Chateau was a nasty surprise, I'll be honest." Aile shook her head. "Seriously Darts, did you have to be that outlandish with your entrance," she muttered to herself, sounding very annoyed. "No one does that... Anyways. That probably would have gone a lot smoother if I had actually did some more research... But having to take over everything in the family for being the only Wyndra whose location was known, yeah. I had a lot to catch up on." She buried her face in her knees. "Long story short, you could call it fear, and pride, I-" She cut herself off when Reno made his comment to Freth, making a face but not saying a word on that.

"Um... the photos are in Kalos, in a drawer that Blizz broke," Aile replied, quite slowly. It seemed she was doing her best to keep her tone from changing.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:41 pm
Reno would take the blow in stride, namely by it throwing him from his chair and straight into....a box full of clothes. While the box would be destroyed by his impact, Reno would simply be sitting there with a nonplussed expression. "Alright one busted drawer for photos. Anything else interesting you wanna share?" He asked, a few assorted shirts now haphazardly covering him and a pair of pants on his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:43 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would take the blow in stride, namely by it throwing him from his chair and straight into....a box full of clothes. While the box would be destroyed by his impact, Reno would simply be sitting there with a nonplussed expression. "Alright one busted drawer for photos. Anything else interesting you wanna share?" He asked, a few assorted shirts now haphazardly covering him and a pair of pants on his head.

"You'll have all night to figure that one out." Freth said, closing the cell door behind her and locking it. Her shift was up as far as she was concerned. Now she had to cool herself down.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:57 pm
Aile shrugged. "Why did you go and tick her off? Seriously." She shook her head. "As for any other information, I don't know? I mean... I didn't get any calls from them that I was able to record, nor did they last long. As well, after this, I don't know what's going to happen to my family now. They could think I'm going back to you all, which... I don't see that in my future, but that could cause them to do something. And even if they don't think so, if they think I'm going to stay loyal, I don't know." She sighed, turning her head to the ceiling. "All I know right now is that this sucks, I miss Tatooine, and I miss being able to feel the wind on my skin while riding my dragon. Especially if that ride was in the Badlands." She stretched out on the cot again and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:14 am
Lykas walked into the holding cells with a plate of food just in time to see Reno backhanded clear across the room. "You don't lose consciousness easily, huh?" He'd ask, morbidly curious just how much it would take to genuinely render the strange channeler out cold.

After asking his question, however, he'd simply hold up the plate in his hands. "I came to make sure someone's been feeding Aile. I figured she might be hungry about now and she's still deserving of at least a decent meal." He stated, though he didn't move one way or another until someone answered. Preferably their imprisoned ex(?) comrade, herself.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:22 am
Staring at the cell for a moment, Reno would sweep the clothes off of himself before giving a quick nod to Lykas' remark. He wasn't going to deny that his skull was thick given all of the stuff he'd done.

Reno would wait out whatever conversation Lykas and Aile would have over the food, watching the two slightly until he finally found it was just him and Aile. "You can ask me a question. And I think I know which one it is but surprise me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:26 am
Aile rubbed her eyes as she tried to stifle another yawn, unsuccessfully this time. "I... Thank you," she responded, nodding with a small smile. She still looked down a bit, unable to make eye contact with anyone, but at least a smile had reached her face. Aile took the food from Lykas and began to eat it. She raised an eyebrow when Reno made his comment, then shrugged. "Alright then," she started, "why? Why on Arceus' green earth are you being so kind to me? Kayvaan sent you blasting back with a Hydro Pump to claim that cell, so you should be similarly as angry as Darts. Probably on a lesser scale, but..." Aile looked back at her food as she began to eat again, taking small bites.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:40 am
Lykas wasn't looking for a conversation, really. So once Aile took the plate and began to eat, he walked over and took a seat at the small table, taking out a portable video game system and beginning to play something with creatures similar to Pokemon under the command of a human. It had a full battery so it would last a good long while. Might as well keep up the guard duty rotation, after all, right?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games