Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:36 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311

I just wanna say
Ace is totally adorable
heart

Aw well thank you! It took forever to make, but I really like the colors and the little dessert hehe

Been meaning to ask, is there a particular program you use to make and color the sprite?
Or any you recommend?
This doesn't seem like my go to program, the lovely MSPaint  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:07 pm
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311

I just wanna say
Ace is totally adorable
heart

Aw well thank you! It took forever to make, but I really like the colors and the little dessert hehe

Been meaning to ask, is there a particular program you use to make and color the sprite?
Or any you recommend?

Yes, I use photoshop (Photoshop elements 13 to be more specific) for all my sprite art ^^  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:09 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311

I just wanna say
Ace is totally adorable
heart

Or any you recommend?

Yes, I use photoshop (Photoshop elements 13 to be more specific) for all my sprite art ^^

I'll have to look into it (:
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 am
kinda wanna start an intramural sports team for Ordell since I've been watching old soccer shows.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
kinda wanna start an intramural sports team for Ordell since I've been watching old soccer shows.

What soccer shows? I love soccer, been playing since I was 5 so I'm curious xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:01 am
go back to college on sunday
finally have a list of books for 3/5 of my classes
where are the the other two  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:05 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I've actually always loved it but hadn't had the oportunity or the courage to play until now. I'm hoping to join the intramural sports team at my college and play soccer that way.

It's a spanish novella about a soccer league lol. Not sure anyone outside of south America during the early 90s even knows about it.

Though I also used to watch goleadores/ Goal FH which is a soccer anime.

I wish Marcus played soccer then I could have a reason to start a club like this
crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:22 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I've actually always loved it but hadn't had the oportunity or the courage to play until now. I'm hoping to join the intramural sports team at my college and play soccer that way.

It's a spanish novella about a soccer league lol. Not sure anyone outside of south America during the early 90s even knows about it.

I wish Marcus played soccer then I could have a reason to start a club like this
crying

Oh that's cool. I know there are a few soccer anime out there like Inazuma eleven, and knight in the area. I might look into the ones you mentioned if I have time lol

There are some good manga out there too  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

crying

Prair's gotten me into some sports anime but I haven't been able to watch anything (even missed the Sherlock finale neutral )

I've never been good at sports.........but Eli loves them! If you make a sports club of sorts count Elijah in 3nodding

Oh and hello mrgreen I'm sorry for the prolonged absence...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:31 am
Quote:
he clacked his acne against the stump on his right

I just got a mental image of Moses beating his face on the stump for attention.

rofl  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:06 pm
Sorry if people have been waiting on me to post, I haven't been feeling well since last week, so I probably won't be able to post for the time being. Please continue on without Tera if you were waiting on me and I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier >.<;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:14 pm
X Kaos X
Sorry if people have been waiting on me to post, I haven't been feeling well since last week, so I probably won't be able to post for the time being. Please continue on without Tera if you were waiting on me and I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier >.<;;

Hope you feel better smile  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:26 am
X Kaos X

Hope you get well soon!

-- -- -- -- --

On another note, I got back to campus yesterday.
It's a little crazy getting everything together for classes
So I may be a little MIA post wise for the time being  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:59 am
DJ Double B

-- -- -- -- --

On another note, I got back to campus yesterday.
It's a little crazy getting everything together for classes
So I may be a little MIA post wise for the time being

I'll still look forward to reading your posts ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:05 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Heya~ What would you think of Kirsi having gone to walk in the meadow during class, then Ray comes out there for them to have their talk / Kirsi gets mad at him? (I guess this would be during the lunch period)  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games