Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:30 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Odd pointed at the still-flickering image of Dull, the massive hole in the hologram's chest slowly closing up as GRAY repaired it. "Not fighting. Training to beat him." He explained, if a bit choppily. It took a moment for the channeler to get back to his feet but once he did, he chose to watch his Pokemon spar with one another. He needed to catch his breath before he tried something like again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:34 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile raised an eyebrow as Reno gave her the SNAG, staring at it for a moment. "...How many chewed you out for the Holo Caster? I'm going to assume that it wasn't just..." She leaned around Reno for a moment to see who he threw the Kalosian device to. "Freth." Aile looked down for a moment, thinking. "I... You've been there a while, haven't you," she asked, looking at the hybrid for a moment. "Nevermind that." She shook her head. "While Reno may not be the one I really need to talk to, he's the only one that will have pretty much anything to do with me outside of treating me lower than dirt. Which I won't argue against, considering..." She sighed and turned back to Reno biting her lower lip for a moment. "What all do you want to know," she sighed, going back to biting her lip. The woman began drumming her fingers together, starting to get worried about the questions that might be asked.
"I've already said what I think," Amaranth spoke up, having opted to go down to the cells herself. If not the sake of any shifts, then because of the crapshow that was Reno. Either way, she overheard what Aile said. "And I'm sure the others have similar thoughts. Why should you expect any of us to ever treat you with fully open arms again? Unlike Reno, we're not stupid and honestly, he needs to just give it a rest. Sub's already said to hogtie you and him if it comes to it. And we will."

The look on her face was enough to reveal that she really didn't want to say any of this, but felt that she needed to.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:40 pm
"Frosty the Snowbird and his top hat crew, More than a birdwoman, and the bad hair cut with a Dark type fetish." Reno told Aile, not bothering with explaining out the strange batch of nicknames that he had just spouted. Waiting to hear Aile's reason for why he had been summoned, he prepared to gripe about exactly what the others had been up to or to contend with more coy attempts to sidestep his efforts to talk, or even questions about what the hell he was doing treating her nicely. What he got was certainly not expected. Taking a moment to compose himself before asking, Reno led with, "Why not start with something simple. Explain your time before Snagem, however you see fit."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:44 pm
Reno Vantas
"Frosty the Snowbird and his top hat crew, More than a birdwoman, and the bad hair cut with a Dark type fetish." Reno told Aile, not bothering with explaining out the strange batch of nicknames that he had just spouted. Waiting to hear Aile's reason for why he had been summoned, he prepared to gripe about exactly what the others had been up to or to contend with more coy attempts to sidestep his efforts to talk, or even questions about what the hell he was doing treating her nicely. What he got was certainly not expected. Taking a moment to compose himself before asking, Reno led with, "Why not start with something simple. Explain your time before Anaheim. , however you see fit."
Amaranth wouldn't say anything, only glare. A hand would quickly grab a Pokeball, her thumb just over the button. "I'll release this if I have to. It's not like anything else would be affected if I do." She said, a suddenly sharp tone escaping her.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:54 pm
As Freth watched the events transpire, she couldn't help but to sigh for a moment. This was just berating more than normal. This wasn't like Toren or any others that were down here that perhaps deserved it. Granted, to her understanding, Aile was too prideful to let anyone in on anything, but on the other hand... "Ok, Ammy? Get your nose out of Sub's hide and back off. Reno, get out. Both of you. Or do I have to get physical." She said, cracking her knuckles staring at the two of them. "Already the both of you overstayed your welcome. There is no sense in any of this with you two, and you of all people should know it Ammy. I'm starting to think you've been hanging around Cera too much with her recent flip-outs. Otherwise, I see no problems of stripping you all of everything like her and leaving you both in another cell so you two can play 'psychiatrist' on your own." Funny part? She could easily live up to that promise. At least Aile had one ally around, per se...or at the very least, a well-enough neutral party to all of this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:03 pm
Aile looked down, seeming to debate on where to begin when Freth spoke up, threatening to lock the two of them in their own little isolation box. If this were normal circumstances, she'd probably make a smartass remark about that. However, being that she was currently a prisoner, with her arms locked up in front of her, with a powerful hybrid in front of her, she thought wisely to keep her mouth shut. The only look she gave would be a brief raising of the eyebrows before looking away, still drumming her fingers. This was becoming more heated than she anticipated.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:11 pm
Blizzard120
As Freth watched the events transpire, she couldn't help but to sigh for a moment. This was just berating more than normal. This wasn't like Toren or any others that were down here that perhaps deserved it. Granted, to her understanding, Aile was too prideful to let anyone in on anything, but on the other hand... "Ok, Ammy? Get your nose out of Sub's hide and back off. Reno, get out. Both of you. Or do I have to get physical." She said, cracking her knuckles staring at the two of them. "Already the both of you overstayed your welcome. There is no sense in any of this with you two, and you of all people should know it Ammy. I'm starting to think you've been hanging around Cera too much with her recent flip-outs. Otherwise, I see no problems of stripping you all of everything like her and leaving you both in another cell so you two can play 'psychiatrist' on your own." Funny part? She could easily live up to that promise. At least Aile had one ally around, per se...or at the very least, a well-enough neutral party to all of this.
"You know. Maybe the reason he's so cautious is because of how many people would love his head on a pike. He is a leader, after all. And if Reno really does screw up as much as it's said, maybe that's another really good reason. Probably regrets appointing him as this team's Co-Leader," Amaranth remarked, deciding not to delve any further and instead turning to walk away from the cells. "I don't care what her reasons were for betraying us are. She still had a choice, and she made the wrong one. She gets what she deserves, just as Toren did."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:17 pm
Reno would stare the pair down before responding to both. "Glad to see nobody here let's a time before today color their opinion. Would be a shame if someone here wasn't the idiot that everyone was making him out to be but still run under that outdated assumption." Stepping out of the cell and calmly pressing the door close button, Reno would coldly stroll out. He would halt for a moment to speak though. "You were right about the Holo Caster assumption. But I figured why not give her enough rope to hang herself if she still held allegiance. That's all." Reno cheerily stated. "And you're doing a great job Freth. Have fun." With that, the Co-Leader would exit the observation room as he began to quietly tap away at the holographic display now projecting out of his palm.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:36 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would stare the pair down before responding to both. "Glad to see nobody here let's a time before today color their opinion. Would be a shame if someone here wasn't the idiot that everyone was making him out to be but still run under that outdated assumption." Stepping out of the cell and calmly pressing the door close button, Reno would coldly stroll out. He would halt for a moment to speak though. "You were right about the Holo Caster assumption. But I figured why not give her enough rope to hang herself if she still held allegiance. That's all." Reno cheerily stated. "And you're doing a great job Freth. Have fun." With that, the Co-Leader would exit the observation room as he began to quietly tap away at the holographic display now projecting out of his palm.

Freth gave a hard sigh as the two of them left, taking out her own SNAG for a moment to check to see how much more time she had on her own shift. Still an hour before she was supposed to be relieved by whoever. Apparently dealing with what transpired just now didn't really kill that much time. Then again, the notion of trading places left a weird notion to her. Considering tempers are running hot around her, she doubted whoever was standing guard next wouldn't be anywhere near as level head, a notion she was taking in seeing the remains of a destroyed table; an action Aile probably wouldn't have been able to do on her own without some serious work in making destruction this fine. "Tch...pathetic." Freth said, reaching down and picking up the table legs and tossing them out of the cell. Another sigh escapes her. "Blizzard was right before I came down to stand guard, no one is going to look at this with any degree of rationality. Considering Ammy's reaction, that probably extends as far up as Sub now." She said tossing final leg out of the cell.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:52 pm
Aile closed her eyes and leaned back against the wall on her cot. "That was Darts," she commented when she heard the table legs hitting the ground. "Let's just say that I doubt I will ever get to that level of power ever, even if I wind up becoming a channeller or something. Large emphasis on if there," she sighed, shaking her head. "That also drilled into me why you all are just so..." She sighed again, opening her eyes and looking at the crater Darts had left. "I know why Darts specifically loathes me, and why most of you all have a varying degree of dislike otherwise." The woman turned her gaze up to the ceiling. "Other than Reno. I just cannot fathom it. However.... I'm sorry for tearing the team apart like this. If things hadn't happened the way they did, none of this would have happened. And for that, I am honestly sorry." She bit her lip and slammed her eyes shut, letting her body slide down onto the cot.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:20 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile closed her eyes and leaned back against the wall on her cot. "That was Darts," she commented when she heard the table legs hitting the ground. "Let's just say that I doubt I will ever get to that level of power ever, even if I wind up becoming a channeller or something. Large emphasis on if there," she sighed, shaking her head. "That also drilled into me why you all are just so..." She sighed again, opening her eyes and looking at the crater Darts had left. "I know why Darts specifically loathes me, and why most of you all have a varying degree of dislike otherwise." The woman turned her gaze up to the ceiling. "Other than Reno. I just cannot fathom it. However.... I'm sorry for tearing the team apart like this. If things hadn't happened the way they did, none of this would have happened. And for that, I am honestly sorry." She bit her lip and slammed her eyes shut, letting her body slide down onto the cot.

"Well, I honestly can't judge you; hell, most no one should here, really, despite how they say otherwise, by my count. Save for a few, like me and Blizzard for instance, everyone is wanting someone to blame in the worst way possible when really the one they should be setting their sights on right now is Lysandre. The man blindsides everyone managing to somehow make a super Zygarde, I guess, and he forces everyone's hand and bail out. That's not getting into the things he has done that lead up to said event." Freth said to Aile. "Granted, you're not completely out of guilt on this one, but what just happened just a minute ago? Uncalled for." She looked around for a moment and shook her head. "Going to need a broom for the rest of this..." She then looked back towards Aile.

"I will admit this much to you. Blizzard thinks you're not being honest. Not about the whole traitor thing, mind. As far as what he's concerned, that's not the issue here. He's saying you're being too proud right now to let on about how Lysandre suckered you. For someone who decided to ditch her parents and live a life of luxury and didn't look back, you ran back pretty quick and out of the blue. It wasn't just them, wasn't it?" Freth asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:33 pm
A buzz would sound as the intercom activated, alerting the pair to their observer. "Mind if I come in for this part? Was what I was going to do originally after all." Reno calmly told the pair, swinging around through the door as he finished. Slowly walking over, Reno would take a seat before nodding at Freth.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:40 pm
"Tch." Aile winced when Freth accused her of being suckered by Lysandre, grinding her teeth slightly. She opened one eye when Reno entered the room, watching him sit down in a chair before shifting onto her back on the cot. "I was going to ask this before Amaranth and Reno got a bit venomous, however... How far back do you want me to start the story?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:47 pm
Reno would ponder for a moment before finally speaking up. "I say back around just before you took off from your parents. Gives us a good frame of reference for before and after." Reno told Aile, watching to see any adverse reactions to his chosen time frame. He wanted to see if he could spark something in her. But his main observation was to make sure she wasn't lying.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:54 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would ponder for a moment before finally speaking up. "I say back around just before you took off from your parents. Gives us a good frame of reference for before and after." Reno told Aile, watching to see any adverse reactions to his chosen time frame. He wanted to see if he could spark something in her. But his main observation was to make sure she wasn't lying.

Freth looked back then rolled her eyes. It was a simple question she asked that really was a yes or no question; didn't expect the whole story really, especially now that Reno was still trying to pry away despite running him off already no more than two minutes ago. Seems like she was going to get the whole explanation rather she asked for it or not.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games