Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:21 pm
DJ Double B
So what have yall been up to lately?
I'm on break from school for another week or so -- classes start again on the 25th for mw

Personally? Just staying home, going on Gaia, listening to music, not much for me ^^;
You've still got some time left! Gee, it seems like everyone is resuming school in January.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:38 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
I'm on break from school for another week or so -- classes start again on the 25th for mw

Personally? Just staying home, going on Gaia, listening to music, not much for me ^^;
You've still got some time left! Gee, it seems like everyone is resuming school in January.

That sounds pretty relaxing (: its about what i've been doing as well
Yeah, my school seems to start later than others in the area.
Some of my friends are already going back and starting soon but they get to leave sooner at least  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:55 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

Some of my friends are already going back and starting soon but they get to leave sooner at least

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has been relaxing well these days ^^
Well, I guess the good thing about getting out later is that you will won't have to go to school as soon as others. The Pros and Cons of and early/late start biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:20 pm
These friendship points, am I right?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:34 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has been relaxing well these days ^^
Well, I guess the good thing about getting out later is that you will won't have to go to school as soon as others. The Pros and Cons of and early/late start biggrin

Very true
Got to finish the Series of Unfortunate Events season on Netflix just now
If you're able to watch it I highly recommend it

also for some reason gaia doesnt wanna notify me about guild announcements until 3 hours later ><
hooray!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:37 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

Very true

also for some reason gaia doesnt wanna notify me about guild announcements until 3 hours later ><
hooray!

Ah, I remember watching the movie. Even if it is a bit on the old side I still remember watching it as a kid biggrin
I wonder, does it stay close to the book?

3 Hours Later? I just got a guild announcemnt just a couple of minutes ago.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:50 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

Very true

hooray!

Ah, I remember watching the movie. Even if it is a bit on the old side I still remember watching it as a kid biggrin

3 Hours Later? I just got a guild announcement just a couple of minutes ago.

It follows the book very closely actually
The show keeps the outrageous tone of the books and its characters without making it feel like its meant only for children
its 2 am here so idk if that makes sense

Yeah, it was posted ~3 hours ago according to the timestamp i'm seeing
Only got a notification a few min ago though
But it's whatever -- either way the sprite changing thing is really cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:55 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

Very true

hooray!

The show keeps the outrageous tone of the books and its characters without making it feel like its meant only for children

I do like it when a show does incorporate humor for the adults and young adults in the audience. I might give it a try once I can find another website that free streams the show. Unfortunately, I don't have Netflix so I'll have to find another method to watch it.

3 Hours ago? Welp, nothing I can do about it now. I can only press forward and move Alana to class.
The Sprite change is interesting along with the coloration. I look forward to how it will be used and how we can use it.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:03 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

Very true

hooray!

I do like it when a show does incorporate humor for the adults and young adults in the audience. I might give it a try once I can find another website that free streams the show. Unfortunately, I don't have Netflix so I'll have to find another method to watch it.

3 Hours ago? Welp, nothing I can do about it now. I can only press forward and move Alana to class.
The Sprite change is interesting along with the coloration. I look forward to how it will be used and how we can use it.

I do recommend it once you're able to

Yeah, I'm working on a post for Nirav before going to bed
This poor boy... Having to talk to people (specifically girls!)
I'm having waaay too much fun writing this haha  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:41 am
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
About to post Marcus playing field researcher on the forest if anyone wants to join

I can have Ava run into him if you want

Sorry I got sick after posting that and stayed in bed for most of the days.
We have until Tuesday to post on the campsite 'on time' so if you still want them to. He can awkwardly wonder if she's still any mad at him, talk bug pokemon to her, and maybe they can walk to class together.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:11 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
About to post Marcus playing field researcher on the forest if anyone wants to join

I can have Ava run into him if you want

Sorry I got sick after posting that and stayed in bed for most of the days.
We have until Tuesday to post on the campsite 'on time' so if you still want them to. He can awkwardly wonder if she's still any mad at him, talk bug pokemon to her, and maybe they can walk to class together.

Aw, sorry to hear. Hope you get well soon!
I'll have Ava walk into him once I get home

Hitsukei

Sorry for posting right before you ><
Oh my luck  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:56 pm
DJ Double B
t

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I found this and literally thought of Ava  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:02 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
t

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I found this and literally thought of Ava

ack
its adorable
super creepy and gross cause i have always hated most bug pokemon
but also adorable and relevant  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:58 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

I just wanna say
Ace is totally adorable
heart  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:47 am
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311

I just wanna say
Ace is totally adorable
heart

Aw well thank you! It took forever to make, but I really like the colors and the little dessert hehe  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games