Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:53 am
"GRAY." Odd was to be found, for anyone who cared, in the training room at the moment. His Duskull and Rowlet watching him from the side of the room as he instructed the AI on what he wanted of the sentient program. "Take whatever data we have on him and give me the most accurate holographic target you can of the hybrid known as Dull."

"And just why would I help you with that? You've got two hands of your own haven't you? Or have they rotted off at last?" GRAY smarted back.

"I can't read the console to set it up myself and you're the only one of the two of us who knows were to find that data, anyway." Odd responded, clearly agitated. "Besides, No one but me was able to hurt that b*****d the last time he showed up and I want to make sure my skills are still able to get the job done." He growled out after a moment.

"Of course. You feel like you're a failure at life unless you're fighting something you know you can't beat. Well, go right ahead and fail, then." GRAY finally replied, shutting up and leaving the channeler be as a holographic construct began to generate in the center of the room.

"Thank you." Odd said as he released a bit of his tension. To test how accurate the hologram was, he approached it and shoved his hand into it. His hand appeared to phase straight through to the other side with only a minor "glitch in the matrix" sort of change in 'Dull's' body where he touched.

"Close enough." He said to himself as he turned to walk away. Just as he did, he'd receive a burst of Ghost energy to the back. Glancing over his shoulder, he'd find 'Dull' to be making a face at him, as if taunting him to fight back. "It attacked me....."

"You said to make it as accurate as I could. I'm using residual energy from people's training in here to replicate attacks for the moment. Don't expect it to last long." GRAY warned.

"Better." Odd replied as he slowly backed away from 'Dull'. Looking down at his belt, he checked to make sure all were accounted for. Once he was certain, he'd start off with a quick bolt towards the target, throwing a right hook that 'Dull' didn't bother dodging, just as he expected the real one wouldn't. Which was just perfect. With his left hand, he'd release Adagio, the Lampent, from her ball. "Inferno!" He roared. The large orb of indigo flames would come sailing in from behind 'Dull', where Odd had aimed her ball as he let her out.

'Dull' followed the same routine as usual and took the attack as if it were nothing, the blaze phasing through him in an instant, as if it skipped over his place in existence. His clothes wouldn't even bear any signs of burns. However, he wouldn't be expecting Odd to take the hit, himself. As the flames engulfed him, he became a living wick, channeling his spiritual energy into he flames and turning them a soft blue before he returned fire, literally, with his Wicked Wick, the spectral blaze erupting outward from him now robbed of their physical presence.

Picking up on the change in energy with his sensors, GRAY adjusted 'Dull's' reaction accordingly, the hologram dodging the hellfire, if only just in time and returning a pseudo-Shadow Ball to drive Odd back.

Jumping back as he recalled Adagio, Odd released Baroque the Cofagrigus to fill in. "Protect." He ordered. The sarcophagus Pokemon reached out and grabbed Odd with his four, shadowy arms, pulling him in and sealing him within the hollow shell of his own body. The Ghost's golden form glimmered green as 'Dull's' attack fizzled out against the protective screen.

As soon as the attack had been deflected, Baroque opened up his shell and released Odd, now bound in shadowy bandages. "Not getting away this time!" He'd exclaim as he channeled his energy through Baroque's bandages, snaking them toward 'Dull' as fast as possible. The target, caught off guard by such a move, was actually caught, struggling against the bonds of Ramses Curse.

'Dull' growled in frustration after a moment, surprised by the seeming inability to get out of these bonds. "Thought so. You can't get through things made of the same kind of energy as yours." Odd seemed satisfied that, at least with the data on hand, his hypothesis had been right. Using one of the ribbons around his middle, he manipulated it to release Cadenza from his ball and recall Baroque to his "Let's make you an easier target."

Borrowing Cadenza's halo rather than the Pokemon, himself, Odd projected his energy through it to create a space of sanctified energy around his victim, shrinking it down as much as possible. It did prove harder to condense the space in this trap than it had been to bind 'Dull' with bandages but the hybrid didn't seem to be able to fully escape from the sacred space he'd created around him, either. At minimum, it was slowing him down. He'd have to train that move a lot harder for it to work properly against a somewhat living target like a hybrid.

"Cadenza, return." He'd finally state, releasing the final Pokemon on his belt for the moment. "You're turn, finally." He said to Entr'Acte at last. He hadn't really planned on putting this move to use the way he intended now but he'd had an idea how it could be used. He'd already explained to the sword Pokemon what he was to do before starting this training exercise. With Cadenza returned to his ball, Guardian Halo was already weakening but Dull hadn't broken out yet.

Taking hold of Entr'Acte's handle, the channeler held the blade high and filled him with his own energy. Entr'Acte, while both dubious about this working and eager to "feed" on Odd's energy for once, ran with it. It only took a moment or so but the Pokemon's handle suddenly grew to nearly the length of Odd's body, the new handle comprised entirely of the energy funneled into him.As Odd had instructed, he wound his ribbon around the new spear shaft growing from his body and held it firmly.

"Shadow Claw!" Odd roared as he spun his now-spear Pokemon around and took a firm grip on the elongated handle. Just as Entr'Acte began to form his attack, the channeler threw him toward 'Dull' at full force, even including a final burst of his energy to further speed the sword through the air.

Those in the building that could sense energy would suddenly find themselves keenly aware of a massively growing presence in the bowels of HQ. As Entr'Acte soared through the air, he would form his Shadow Claw, his body becoming encased in necrotic energy. At the same time, he would rapidly absorb the energy Odd had poured into his spear-handle. With that added to his own power, the "chainsaw" like aura of Ghost energy suddenly became rigid and solid, turning into a much longer, much sharper blade. Even the sword's hilt had now grown solid, shadowy blades. The Pokemon ripped through the air with a scream like a raging daemon. Moments before he made contact, however, 'Dull' would pull what Odd believed to be his "trump card" and mega evolved. The force of the sudden metamorphosis would successfully rip him free from the remnants of Odd's Guardian Halo but the Devil Whisper cut right through his core, tearing a gaping hole through the immaterial hybrid's form, despite his extra-dimensional ability to avoid harm. The attack would also leave Entr'Acte pinned into the wall behind 'Dull' with a crash that would actually rock the HQ a small amount. Anyone who came to investigate quickly enough would find Odd sitting on the floor sweating heavily as he looked at the flickering Mega Gengar hybrid with the massive hole in it's chest and the Honedge embedded in the wall behind it, Ghost energy still fading away from it. "If only it would be that easy the next time...." The young necromancer would say to himself as he fought to catch his breath. He was obviously exhausted from expending so much energy at once but his Pokemon, sitting nearby, were beyond exhilarated both by the sight they had just witnessed in those moves and the display of power from their trainer with that last one.

Finally breaking their gaze away from it all, they nodded to one another and rushed off to the other side of the room and began sparring with one another. Neither could do much at the moment, given they were both unevolved and fairly inexperienced but they were eager to improve after that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:31 am
I would be entering the training room shortly, a hand on my head and a displeased look on my face. "I figured that's what happened," I grumbled, the pain in my head from the Ghost-type energy therein seemed to be amplified by the energy that had escaped from the training room. Granted, I didn't know where it was coming from when the pain started, but I had a hunch, and it seemed as though that hunch was correct.

"What were you fighting, Odd?' I asked, probably sounding as 'in pain' as I felt.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:20 am
Freth, or whoever had decided to take up guard duty after her, would notice a couple things about Aile during this. First off, her sleep schedule was starting to become a bit off kilter. Aile had attempted to start off an exercise session at a point not too long after Ammy had left, but part way through wound up falling asleep, almost. When she had managed to go to the cot to actually sleep, she had only managed about maybe an hour before tossing and turning, waking up with a start, sitting up straight in the cot. This kind of thing would happen every three to four hours, Aile falling asleep in the middle of something she’s doing, only to wake up abruptly from her nap. This would lead into the second thing, that she was slowly getting a bit more irritable. Between the lights always being on, the isolation that wasn’t broken very often, and the lack of restful sleep, she would occasionally find something to just snap at. Immediately after, she would take deep breaths and talk to herself to try and calm down, but the point remained.

If anyone decided to look in currently, she was coloring in the jacket in, modestly surprised that the green was coming through. She paused once in a while to glance at the small crater in the room where the table used to be, then went back to coloring in the jacket. Either Darts’ show of force had really gotten under her skin, or she was that bored. Probably the former, considering how she kept looking over to the crater. She would keep up the coloring after trying unsuccessfully to stifle a yawn, her grip starting to tighten on the marker as she was getting lost in her thoughts again. She was getting to a point where she was about to throw the marker when she glanced at her cot, specifically where the Holo Caster was left underneath it. “I wonder…” The woman reached under the cot and grabbed it, turning it on and deciding to look through the contacts on there. Maybe Reno had put in a list of friendly contacts? Or at least his own contact information on there. “Please? Maybe?”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:28 am
Aile wouldn't have to search for long in the contact info, she would soon find a small Porygon icon on the screen gesturing towards an empty contact info listing before pulling out an eight bit hammer and chisel to hammer in the information. Nodding at the entry, Church would fly off the screen back into the depths of the Holo Caster.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:57 am
Espeon_Commander
Freth, or whoever had decided to take up guard duty after her, would notice a couple things about Aile during this. First off, her sleep schedule was starting to become a bit off kilter. Aile had attempted to start off an exercise session at a point not too long after Ammy had left, but part way through wound up falling asleep, almost. When she had managed to go to the cot to actually sleep, she had only managed about maybe an hour before tossing and turning, waking up with a start, sitting up straight in the cot. This kind of thing would happen every three to four hours, Aile falling asleep in the middle of something she’s doing, only to wake up abruptly from her nap. This would lead into the second thing, that she was slowly getting a bit more irritable. Between the lights always being on, the isolation that wasn’t broken very often, and the lack of restful sleep, she would occasionally find something to just snap at. Immediately after, she would take deep breaths and talk to herself to try and calm down, but the point remained.

If anyone decided to look in currently, she was coloring in the jacket in, modestly surprised that the green was coming through. She paused once in a while to glance at the small crater in the room where the table used to be, then went back to coloring in the jacket. Either Darts’ show of force had really gotten under her skin, or she was that bored. Probably the former, considering how she kept looking over to the crater. She would keep up the coloring after trying unsuccessfully to stifle a yawn, her grip starting to tighten on the marker as she was getting lost in her thoughts again. She was getting to a point where she was about to throw the marker when she glanced at her cot, specifically where the Holo Caster was left underneath it. “I wonder…” The woman reached under the cot and grabbed it, turning it on and deciding to look through the contacts on there. Maybe Reno had put in a list of friendly contacts? Or at least his own contact information on there. “Please? Maybe?”

Freth throughout the night kept an eye on Aile for the most part, but also went back to reading a book with instincts on alert in case anything happened. Through out the night though, she ended up finishing reading her book...sooner than what she cared to and she still had a couple of hours left on the shift of sorts. She takes out her SNAG and started to skim through a few things then decided to go to the door once again to look in on Aile once more.

It was probably going to be typical jail-based cabin fever of sorts as she seen for the past several hours out of Aile. Coloring needlessly, exercising, anything to get the clock to go on by and make it through another day since down here she really didn't have any concept of time. As she looked in, something got her attention... "........." She took out her SNAG then backed away from the door to send out a message to anyone:

"Okay, who gave Aile a holocaster and WHY shouldn't I be taking it right the hell now?

Apparently someone didn't pass along needed information...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:09 pm
Blizzard120
Freth throughout the night kept an eye on Aile for the most part, but also went back to reading a book with instincts on alert in case anything happened. Through out the night though, she ended up finishing reading her book...sooner than what she cared to and she still had a couple of hours left on the shift of sorts. She takes out her SNAG and started to skim through a few things then decided to go to the door once again to look in on Aile once more.

It was probably going to be typical jail-based cabin fever of sorts as she seen for the past several hours out of Aile. Coloring needlessly, exercising, anything to get the clock to go on by and make it through another day since down here she really didn't have any concept of time. As she looked in, something got her attention... "........." She took out her SNAG then backed away from the door to send out a message to anyone:

"Okay, who gave Aile a holocaster and WHY shouldn't I be taking it right the hell now?

Freth would find a fairly prompt reply, coming from Amaranth of all people.

"Reno gave it to her. At least from how it all sounded... he was the one guarding her, and after I sent a message to Sub about it, he had me stand guard for Aile instead because he refused to have another escapee thanks to him. Supposedly it has something in place to keep her from contacting anyone, but I'm gonna say to just go ahead and take it since someone already should've done so. Feel free to do whatever you'd like to the Holo Caster afterward. Maybe destroy it or something."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:55 pm
Darksol88
Freth would find a fairly prompt reply, coming from Amaranth of all people.

"Reno gave it to her. At least from how it all sounded... he was the one guarding her, and after I sent a message to Sub about it, he had me stand guard for Aile instead because he refused to have another escapee thanks to him. Supposedly it has something in place to keep her from contacting anyone, but I'm gonna say to just go ahead and take it since someone already should've done so. Feel free to do whatever you'd like to the Holo Caster afterward. Maybe destroy it or something."

"What Amaranth said. That's Reno's doing. I guess he thinks playing good cop/psychologist will do some good. I didn't have anyone take it because I like to let Reno dig his own holes. Do whatever you feel you need to in order to make sure she doesn't escape." Sub said in reply to the message chain.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:01 pm
Blizzard120

Reno would perk up at the message as it crossed his SNAG. He would quickly fire off a response. "Freth, I don't care how much the others are bad mouthing my planning here. There is a Porygon in that Holo Caster that is told to be nice and help her to contact any of us if she wishes, starting with me. But he is also told to burn out messaging capability if she tries to send something to someone outside of the SNAG Network or if it begins to act outside of normal parameters with its signal capability. She's safe to use it."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:03 pm
To Freth, from Terashi

I think there's a Pokemon in that Holo Caster. Rala sensed it. Porygon, most likely. Maybe a Rotom, but I would have known if I sensed Ghost-type energy. Whatever. Just don't go smashing anything unless you know for a fact that it's unoccupied. In fact, shouldn't you be able to sense that? Or do hybrids not have that ability? I wouldn't know, I haven't studied hybrid capabilities that thoroughly yet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:08 pm
Reno Vantas
Blizzard120

Reno would perk up at the message as it crossed his SNAG. He would quickly fire off a response. "Freth, I don't care how much the others are bad mouthing my planning here. There is a Porygon in that Holo Caster that is told to be nice and help her to contact any of us if she wishes, starting with me. But he is also told to burn out messaging capability if she tries to send something to someone outside of the SNAG Network or if it begins to act outside of normal parameters with its signal capability. She's safe to use it."
"It's still of Lysandre's design, isn't it?" Amaranth responded, seeing the message chain begin soon after her initial response. "It takes only one slip up for a message to go through, and guess who's gonna see it? Lysandre. She still shouldn't have such a thing. She is both a traitor and a prisoner. I thought outside contact was the sort of thing they weren't allowed to have. I may not know a lot of stuff, but I know that much... that, and I still think giving her that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:18 pm
Freth stared at her SNAG, seeing the replies come down. "This is the first time I ever seen a chat in a SNAG turn into a flame war. What are we? Seenit?" Freth asked, face-palming at the notion. Freth sighed extremely hard then messaged back...

"Reno, they're right. If you wanted to pull that one, however fruitless it might be, wouldn't it have been simpler to use a restricted access programmed SNAG than a external device like the Holocaster and have GRAY monitor every last thing!? I'm taking the device. If you want to continue your pet project, get me a restricted SNAG."

She then stashed her own SNAG then gave a hard, frustrated sigh. "That idiot." she said to herself, making her way over to the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:43 pm
Aile blinked when she saw the Porygon, tilting her head. "Huh? Where... That would actually explain where you came from when you helped Reno clean up the table... Aw, that's adorable!" She giggled as the Porygon brought out the eight bit hammer and chisel, adding in Reno's contact information. "Well, thank you." She smiled as the Porygon disappeared, though, realisation would hit in a few seconds after. "Oh, of course. This would be Reno covering his hide." She sighed and hung her head, deciding to not look gift ponyta in the mouth. AIle would be unaware of Freth coming in as she began to type out a message to Reno, hoping to possibly get another face to face with him. He was at least the only one that was willing to have a face to face with her and be socialble enough, even if he was acting as a psychiatrist to her. She'd take that by this point than open hostility.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:52 pm
Reno would watch his SNAG light up again as a new message popped up from Aile's little Holo Caster. Looks like Church was doing his job right. Quietly slipping down to the cell where they had her stashed away, Reno would stare at Freth for a moment before producing the requested SNAG. "You realize I went with that Holo Caster because I can't code a thing and if I gave a SNAG, your gripe would have been her being able access the network rather than some paranoid fantasy that she'll find some hidden button and brainwash us all or something."

Not bothering to wait for a response, the Psychic would open the door before grabbing the Holo Caster and hurling it out the door to Freth. Church would float out of the Holo Caster as it exited the cell, buzzing indignantly at Reno before floating off. With that, Reno would hand Aile's her SNAG. "Apparently, either they don't trust me at all or they somehow still hold the insane belief this is all a ruse by you. So now you get our tech instead of something that can be remotely linked to Lysander."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:12 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would watch his SNAG light up again as a new message popped up from Aile's little Holo Caster. Looks like Church was doing his job right. Quietly slipping down to the cell where they had her stashed away, Reno would stare at Freth for a moment before producing the requested SNAG. "You realize I went with that Holo Caster because I can't code a thing and if I gave a SNAG, your gripe would have been her being able access the network rather than some paranoid fantasy that she'll find some hidden button and brainwash us all or something."

Not bothering to wait for a response, the Psychic would open the door before grabbing the Holo Caster and hurling it out the door to Freth. Church would float out of the Holo Caster as it exited the cell, buzzing indignantly at Reno before floating off. With that, Reno would hand Aile's her SNAG. "Apparently, either they don't trust me at all or they somehow still hold the insane belief this is all a ruse by you. So now you get our tech instead of something that can be remotely linked to Lysander."

Freth catches the Holocaster, staring at Reno in irritation. "...you know, if you were going to have trouble setting up the SNAG, you could have asked someone to do it or get GRAY to do it." Freth said, once again stating the simple and obvious that he wants to ignore. "Geez, can't figure that much out and you're wanting to play Freud...as if you'd be the one who she really needs to talk to anyways." If there was any solace to Aile, it would probably be that Freth was defending her as far as that one was concerned.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:29 pm
Aile raised an eyebrow as Reno gave her the SNAG, staring at it for a moment. "...How many chewed you out for the Holo Caster? I'm going to assume that it wasn't just..." She leaned around Reno for a moment to see who he threw the Kalosian device to. "Freth." Aile looked down for a moment, thinking. "I... You've been there a while, haven't you," she asked, looking at the hybrid for a moment. "Nevermind that." She shook her head. "While Reno may not be the one I really need to talk to, he's the only one that will have pretty much anything to do with me outside of treating me lower than dirt. Which I won't argue against, considering..." She sighed and turned back to Reno biting her lower lip for a moment. "What all do you want to know," she sighed, going back to biting her lip. The woman began drumming her fingers together, starting to get worried about the questions that might be asked.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games