Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:12 pm
"Oh, the Tapu! Four guardian Pokémon of Alola, one for each main island. The region's Professor of sorts, Kukui mentioned them. They're supposed to guard the islands from certain calamities, I believe, as well as decide who becomes the leader of each island. Which I think might be kind of odd but, hey, I'm not a resident of the region." She shrugged, taking a sip of her tea. "Did you stumble across something related to them," Crystal asked eagerly, her eyes lit up almost akin to a christmas tree's lights. Yep, Sub certainly had her attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:15 pm
SubonicXP
"What she said." Sub said in response to Jezebel as he pointed a thumb at Crystal, taking another sip of tea before he resumed his conversation with her. "Have you heard anything about island guardians in Alola yet? The Taipoo or something like that?" He asked her.

Espeon_Commander
Crystal raised an eyebrow, her ears tilting into an L shape. "Oh? What sort of interesting things might we be talking about?" He certainly caught her attention. Though, it would break momentarily for Jezebel. "Hm? Just a little bit now. "

TerashiLeonGoken
"Thanks," I said as I reached for them. Though I grabbed some, my hand was empty by the time I left the fridge. Deciding that was Rala's doing, I shrugged and took a seat. "Dunno what you're cooking, but it smells pretty good.

Jezebel looks over at Terashi, "You're welcome, i saw them in there earlier; was gonna make a pie with them. However i chose not to." She laughed, "I'm trying to make a personal recipe for errr- Mission i have to go on. However i feel as though it's missing something, Like with jazz, a spice, some kind of Zing; you know." She said with a kind of frustration in her voice.

Turning to Sub and Crystal, "Yall need any more tea? I got some fresh scones if yall would like some. Or maybe a cookie or two?" she said holding a basket full of pastries.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:16 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Oh, the Tapu! Four guardian Pokémon of Alola, one for each main island. The region's Professor of sorts, Kukui mentioned them. They're supposed to guard the islands from certain calamities, I believe, as well as decide who becomes the leader of each island. Which I think might be kind of odd but, hey, I'm not a resident of the region." She shrugged, taking a sip of her tea. "Did you stumble across something related to them," Crystal asked eagerly, her eyes lit up almost akin to a christmas tree's lights. Yep, Sub certainly had her attention.

"I may just have." Sub said as he took out a strange stone carving. While years of weather had made the carving a little too smooth to make out some of its details the general form was still there. It seemed to depict a Pokemon that resembled a bird, or at least its head. It actually closely resembled the little souvenirs one can buy all across Alola but this one was particularly old. Even if it didn't serve any purpose he was sure it had value based off its age. "Found this in the woods after a...predicament."

"A cookie would be nice." Sub answered Jezebel.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:23 pm
SubonicXP

"Of course, Here you go." She laid down a platter of cookies infused with berries and elemental properties. "It's interesting, one of the elders gave me the idea to make a simple syrup than boil elemental gems in the syrup to draw out their properties. These cookies are even pokemon friendly." She smiled, "Sorry i guess i just blurted that out didn't I?"  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:25 pm
"That sounds interesting," I said, taking a cookie for myself. "I tend to fancy recipies that are healthy to humans and Pokemon alike."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:26 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would stare at the box and the plate of food when it was slid in, tilting her head as Terashi spoke. Finally, after hearing Lykas and Ter, and with Reno's actions as well as this, she had to ask a question. "Why are a bunch of you being so nice to me? I mean, I wouldn't blame you for being at least as upset as Sub, if not Darts, but... I don't deserve any of this. I did everything with the full expectation of being hated afterwards, that I was going to be burning this bridge somehow one way or another. I'll be honest, it didn't numb the pain any, or make it leave less of a bitter taste in my mouth, but I knew that things would not be pretty for me if you all got your hands on me. So, why are you doing this. And also, I do appreciate the gesture, but..." She raised up her manacled arms, showing that she couldn't really take at least her shirt off. "I'm kind of stuck in this."
Despite what went on last night, Amaranth would stick to keeping an eye on the cells as Sub requested. Not that it wasn't without a fitful sleep, with her Togekiss and Flareon helping out by taking shifts. If Aile was to try anything, they'd be able to wake her up to do something. Though that didn't seem to be necessary, she did keep the two out for now.

Having overheard the others earlier, she finally felt she could answer too. "Um... I can't speak for the rest," she commented as she hit the button to start the intercom within the cells. "But it's because I was never mad over it. I didn't have the same desire to hurt you, or kill you either. I was hurt." A sigh could be heard, Amaranth pausing to keep her thoughts straight. "I thought you were a friend, and a part of this team, this... family, I guess some of you'd call it. So when you betrayed us, I wasn't sure of what to think other than why. Why you'd do something like that, knowing what was going to happen. Maybe we could've helped you, and you wouldn't be sitting here in a cell while none of us can bring ourselves to trust you anymore." The intercom would stop abruptly afterwards.

Seeing that her Togekiss and Flareon were looking at her and wondering what that was about, Amaranth shook her head. "Breeze, Kindle? Sorry, I know you two were trying to rest." Quieting down, she'd sit back down on the chair within the room.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:31 pm
"Hm? Um, I'll be willing to take a scone, thank you." Crystal nodded to Jezebel before turning to Sub, gingerly taking the carving out of his hand to study it closer. She drew her finger around the features she could make out on the worn stone, tracing them. "I... think you might be right." She narrowed her eyes in an attempt to maybe make out any other possible details. "It probably is of one of them, probably of the one on... I think the island's name was Melemele? Which would mean that this should be the visage of Tapu Koko. Interesting. I would not have expected this." She tilted her head, raising an eyebrow. "So, you want me to find out more information on these guardians?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"That sounds interesting," I said, taking a cookie for myself. "I tend to fancy recipies that are healthy to humans and Pokemon alike."

"I do as well, if there is something a pokemon can not eat, or avoids at all costs. I usually don't add it to edible goods." She said with a laugh. "Now where did i put those-" She said in confusion. "I know i had it right here just a moment ago." Looking around the kitchen she finds what she's looking for. "Ah here it is, i wonder how it got over there." She said picking up what looks to me a hand carved spatula.

"Now that everything is done cooking, i must start making a list of ingredients for my new recipe." Looking over at Sub and Crystal. "There is more Tea on the stove, feel free to help yourselves."  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:38 pm
I shook my head as I ate my scone, while listening to the conversation between Crystal and Sub. While I didn't have a problem with the Tapus themselves, the idea of fickle and powerful beasts ruling a nation of humans was ridiculous at best, and I couldn't help but think of that when someone mentioned the Tapus. Rule should be given to the wise and the just, not the powerful.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:39 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Hm? Um, I'll be willing to take a scone, thank you." Crystal nodded to Jezebel before turning to Sub, gingerly taking the carving out of his hand to study it closer. She drew her finger around the features she could make out on the worn stone, tracing them. "I... think you might be right." She narrowed her eyes in an attempt to maybe make out any other possible details. "It probably is of one of them, probably of the one on... I think the island's name was Melemele? Which would mean that this should be the visage of Tapu Koko. Interesting. I would not have expected this." She tilted her head, raising an eyebrow. "So, you want me to find out more information on these guardians?"

"Huh, never heard of using gems to bake with." Sub commented as he took a cookie and munched away at it, washing it down with some tea every now and then. "Precisely." He said to Crystal between cookies. "See what you can't dig up. I'm sure the gist of the guardians will be easy enough to come by but I want more details than just folklore and stories. See what you can't dig up on them and dig deep. You can keep that, by the way." He said, pointing at the carving. "Thought you would like it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:55 pm
A grin would quickly grow on Crystal's face as Sub explained what he wanted her to do. "So, go back to Alola, research the Tapus, sort facts from myths and legends. And I get to have this, as well. And possibly go find more of these along the way when in Alola. Sounds completely win-win to me." She nodded and stood up, finishing off her tea. "I guess I'll pack my bags then. Gonna be a fun trip." though, she frowned as she remembered something. "I'll need to get a ticket for Alola, though. Can't fly in because reasons unknown for why it's illegal.... Bah." She shook her head as she left to go back her bags. Something fun for her was going to happen, despite the thought of getting there slowly, and she couldn't wait.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:14 pm
Freth found her way down to the cells, stretching out a bit on her walk there. She apparently was ready for a long few hours ahead of her, as she was bringing along a book for her to read. As soon as she found her way to Aile's cell, she looked inside through the window then looked towards Amaranth. "Shift's over. My turn." Freth told Amaranth. "Go get sleep or something; couldn't imagine that it was that eventful for you down here."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:15 pm
Darksol88
Despite what went on last night, Amaranth would stick to keeping an eye on the cells as Sub requested. Not that it wasn't without a fitful sleep, with her Togekiss and Flareon helping out by taking shifts. If Aile was to try anything, they'd be able to wake her up to do something. Though that didn't seem to be necessary, she did keep the two out for now.

Having overheard the others earlier, she finally felt she could answer too. "Um... I can't speak for the rest," she commented as she hit the button to start the intercom within the cells. "But it's because I was never mad over it. I didn't have the same desire to hurt you, or kill you either. I was hurt." A sigh could be heard, Amaranth pausing to keep her thoughts straight. "I thought you were a friend, and a part of this team, this... family, I guess some of you'd call it. So when you betrayed us, I wasn't sure of what to think other than why. Why you'd do something like that, knowing what was going to happen. Maybe we could've helped you, and you wouldn't be sitting here in a cell while none of us can bring ourselves to trust you anymore." The intercom would stop abruptly afterwards.

Seeing that her Togekiss and Flareon were looking at her and wondering what that was about, Amaranth shook her head. "Breeze, Kindle? Sorry, I know you two were trying to rest." Quieting down, she'd sit back down on the chair within the room.

Aile would stare at the mirror, sighing. "That doesn't explain why Reno's trying to help me, considering what Kayvaan did to him." She walked over to the box and grabbed the plate of food, sitting on the cot again and slowly eating the food. "It just... doesn't make any logical sense to me," she muttered, staring down into her food now. The box would probably be ignored for a while, since changing would be a pain in the rear at the moment, and she didn't want to incur any sort of wrath from Darts again. Not after last night's little show of force.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:11 pm
Nalu would poke out of the roof as Freth took position, quietly plummeting to the floor with a shout.Crashing to the floor loudly, the small Pichu would look around before staring up at the Articuno hybrids and waving. There would be some some grumbling from outside the door as Reno came in and stared at the Pichu. "Why did I ever show you the vents?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:39 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would stare at the mirror, sighing. "That doesn't explain why Reno's trying to help me, considering what Kayvaan did to him." She walked over to the box and grabbed the plate of food, sitting on the cot again and slowly eating the food. "It just... doesn't make any logical sense to me," she muttered, staring down into her food now. The box would probably be ignored for a while, since changing would be a pain in the rear at the moment, and she didn't want to incur any sort of wrath from Darts again. Not after last night's little show of force.
Unsure of anything else to say, Amaranth gave a soft sigh before seeing Freth enter the room. Before she could speak up, however, she'd see Nalu fall from the ceiling and have a hard time suppressing a laugh at the antics once she was sure that the Pichu was alright.

"Depends on what you call uneventful... I'll see about getting a new table in there before the next shift," she remarked on her way out, motioning for Breeze and Kindle to follow and not even daring to mention the crater within the cell thanks to Darts. Either way, it wouldn't take long before the Togekiss and Flareon filed out alongside their trainer.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games