Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:22 am
Rala would appear before Gardy in all her Gardevoir-esque elegance via teleportation. "You called?" Rala asked.

Rala looked at some of the things Gardy was lifting up. "I don't think I'd fit under that," Rala said, looking a bit surprised.

After hearing Gardy's scream, which was nowhere near as loud where I was it, I smirked. "What's she desperate about?' I asked myself, making sure I wasn't holding on to the intercom button when I did.

Curious, and wanting Aile to give serious thought to what I just said, I left the room and headed up to where Gardy's voice came from. If she was that desperate to see Rala, I wanted to know the reason, as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 am
TerashiLeonGoken

Gardy gasped as Rala appeared, the fellow Psychic shocked to see not a Kirlia teleport in but a full grown Gardevoir. This whole time Gardy was expecting a much smaller Pokemon, certainly not one she could look directly in the eyes.

"Rala! You evolved...again! You're sooo pretty! When did this happen!? You were so cute and little not long ago!" Gardy went on and on, completely forgetting for the moment what she wanted Rala for in the first place.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:43 am
"Well..." Rala said, feeling a bit nervous, though she enjoyed the compliments Gardy was giving her. "I borrowed some money from Master and bought a Rare Candy. I didn't realize at the time that it was almost all his money but..."

"But I forgave her shortly afterward," I said, finishing Rala's telepathic sentence. She was just too adorable to stay mad at."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:54 am
Gardy just giggled at both Rala and Terashi, the Gardevoir finding them both to be rather cute together. "Aren't they yummy? I st-...borrowed one once from this real nice trainer Subbah was battling. Didn't do anything for me but it sure was tasty!" Gardy said, giggling once again.

"So how do you feel with your new body? Feels way different from when you were both a Ralts and Kirlia, huh?" Gardy asked, remembering how she felt when she evolved the last time.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:00 am
"Yeah, it's way different!" Rala cheered. "It took me a while to get used to standing up, let alone walking. My Ralts legs couldn't support me, and though I didn't spend much time as a Kirlia, I mostly just floated around in that form, anyway. Plus, I can do big people stuff now! And I've gotten pretty strong so I can help people more than I could before, which I really like!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:09 am
Gardy would smile and nod at Rala, knowing just what she meant, the Gardevoir having gone through the same thing. "I know exactly what you mean. You'll get used to it though." Gardy reassured Rala. "Um...I was going to tell you something but now I forget what it was..." Gardy admitted to Rala with a laugh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:15 am
"The only thing I miss from being a Ralts are Watmel Berries," Rala sighed telepathically. "I know they still exist, but they were a lot bigger, back then. Or at least seemed that way, since I was that much smaller." she explained with a goofy grin.

"I think I'll get you some," I said, heading off to the kitchen. "I could do with some breakfast, myself."

"Thank you!" Rala cheered, before focusing on Gardy. "Huh? What did you forget?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:42 pm
SubonicXP

Jezebel is in the Kitchen doing her thing. Making cookies, dish after dish, while laughing and humming away. "Cayenne my dear. I have not seen our leader around in a while. See if you can locate him and bring him to the kitchen." The young silvery red fox scampers away through the door.

"Oh my, i really need some new ingredients. I wonder if there are any job posting for such a thing. I'll ask Sub if Cayenne can find him."  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:49 pm
"Oh, someone else is cooking," I thought out loud when I saw Jezebelle in the kitchen. "Hello," I added in greeting before ducking into the fridge to hunt for Rala's Watmel Berries.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:56 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Oh, someone else is cooking," I thought out loud when I saw Jezebelle in the kitchen. "Hello," I added in greeting before ducking into the fridge to hunt for Rala's Watmel Berries.

"If you are looking for what i think you are, they are top shelf to the right side, tucked behind the casserole." Jezebel said with a smile while sturing the pot of soup. "Have you seen Sub? I sent Cayenne, my little foxy partner to find him. Curious if you have seen him around any."  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:57 pm
Gardy and Rala would just go off to play and gab a little bit more, meanwhile Sub was still with Crystal and picked up the cup of tea to take a sip. "Study huh? Funny you mention that, there are a couple of things in Alola I would like looked into. Especially after I got lost, saw some...interesting...things." He said, taking a big gulp of tea this time, he needed caffeine in him.

It was then that he took notice of Jezebel and watched her fox scamper off to find him even though he was right there in the room. "Um...Jezebel? Over here." He said with a wave as he sat at the table with Crystal.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:00 pm
"Thanks," I said as I reached for them. Though I grabbed some, my hand was empty by the time I left the fridge. Deciding that was Rala's doing, I shrugged and took a seat. "Dunno what you're cooking, but it smells pretty good.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:01 pm
SubonicXP
Gardy and Rala would just go off to play and gab a little bit more, meanwhile Sub was still with Crystal and picked up the cup of tea to take a sip. "Study huh? Funny you mention that, there are a couple of things in Alola I would like looked into. Especially after I got lost, saw some...interesting...things." He said, taking a big gulp of tea this time, he needed caffeine in him.

It was then that he took notice of Jezebel and watched her fox scamper off to find him even though he was right there in the room. "Um...Jezebel? Over here." He said with a wave as he sat at the table with Crystal.

Jezebel jumped from the unexpected greeting, "AHHH, You gave me a fright. How long have yall been there for?" Trying to breath in and calm down. "Ohhhhhhh, So where did vulpix run off too? Cayyyyeeennnnnneeee; Come back in here." She turns to clean up the mess she created.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:04 pm
Crystal raised an eyebrow, her ears tilting into an L shape. "Oh? What sort of interesting things might we be talking about?" He certainly caught her attention. Though, it would break momentarily for Jezebel. "Hm? Just a little bit now. "  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:07 pm
"What she said." Sub said in response to Jezebel as he pointed a thumb at Crystal, taking another sip of tea before he resumed his conversation with her. "Have you heard anything about island guardians in Alola yet? The Taipoo or something like that?" He asked her.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games