Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:31 am
Hitsukei
Poor Ramona. Her students are going to miss her terribly. ;-;

#JusticeforRamona Start the movement!!!

I'm in! Ramona couldn't have done it. Evelyn doesn't believe it! #JusticeforRamona  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:29 am
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

I'm in! Ramona couldn't have done it. Evelyn doesn't believe it! #JusticeforRamona

See Marcus wouldn't know Ramona
Harvey however >>

I'm not saying he'd encourage this..but yea

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:36 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

Harvey however >>

so we're not encouraging a protest consisting of 10 year olds joined by maybe one or two adults in lamia district  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:39 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

oh btw juubi
did you want to rp out marcus and ava talking to each other after that whole thing?
you mentioned a while back having them make up.
by now she'd be basically over it, so i wasn't sure if you wanted that to be something that happened in the timeskip, or if you wanted to rp that, it's up to you  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:30 pm
I'll post nirav in the cafeteria later for whoever wants to talk to him
Ava is also free -- just don't know what to do with her, so she's also open to interaction wherever!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:11 pm
TTvTT Ramona feels so glad to be loved by her students heart  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:21 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

oh btw juubi
did you want to rp out marcus and ava talking to each other after that whole thing?
by now she'd be basically over it, so i wasn't sure if you wanted that to be something that happened in the timeskip, or if you wanted to rp that, it's up to you

yeah I was gonna have him try and talk to her during the halloween event ( maybe have him say he voted for her) before realizing she was still upset...then maybe have him ask just what he wants her to do.

The thing with Ray is really bringing him down, so I don't know if she'd want to know what's going on or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:25 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

oh btw juubi

yeah I was gonna have him try and talk to her during the halloween event ( maybe have him say he voted for her) before realizing she was still upset...then maybe have him ask just what he wants her to do.

The thing with Ray is really bringing him down, so I don't know if she'd want to know what's going on or not.

Ava is 100% not about crazy drama
She'd get more annoyed if they dragged her further into it, namely since she doesn't know Ray much at all really
unless you want her more annoyed and they become sworn enemies like i dunno  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:43 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

oh btw juubi

Ava is 100% not about crazy drama
She'd get more annoyed if they dragged her further into it, namely since she doesn't know Ray much at all really
unless you want her more annoyed and they become sworn enemies like i dunno

Okay so we can say he ackwardly tried to make like everything was fine and maybe she got mad and told him she didn't like drama?
He'd apologize and also keep things to himself since he can tell it'll only make her madder. Then he can just tentatively be friendly around her.
Would this be more realistic to you as already happened or would you wanna rp it out?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:57 pm
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

That's the spirit! xDD It's good to know Evelyn would be part of the protest. Silvano would join, too. Ramona is one of the best teachers lol.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:59 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

Harvey however >>

so we're not encouraging a protest consisting of 10 year olds joined by maybe one or two adults in lamia district

Hahaha Protesting ten-year-olds would be awesome. xD
Maybe they can form a club based on fight for Romona and have Harvey be the supervisor.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:01 pm
Prairiefox
TTvTT Ramona feels so glad to be loved by her students heart

They'll be making her cards and sending her well-wishes in no time.
Her in-box will be flooded with "we miss you"s :3

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:23 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Okay so we can say he ackwardly tried to make like everything was fine and maybe she got mad and told him she didn't like drama?
He'd apologize and also keep things to himself since he can tell it'll only make her madder. Then he can just tentatively be friendly around her.
Would this be more realistic to you as already happened or would you wanna rp it out?

This is more realistic as something that has already happened. Maybe shortly after Halloween?

Hitsukei

Hahaha Protesting ten-year-olds would be awesome. xD
Maybe they can form a club based on fight for Romona and have Harvey be the supervisor.

Ramona's Freedom Brigade!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:31 pm
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

That's the spirit! xDD It's good to know Evelyn would be part of the protest. Silvano would join, too. Ramona is one of the best teachers lol.

Maria would join despite not really knowing her. biggrin  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:53 pm
Prairiefox

Omg thanks for the like <3

Also~ Kirsi is going to find out about Rina soon and most likely end up getting mad at Ray for not telling her. Any chance Koru could be there to convince her to forgive him/stop being a jerk? (And then maybe Kirsi can convince Ray to tell Koru about Rina ;D )  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games