Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:18 pm
Aile would stand there as Darts wound up for his initial punch, trembling heavily now as the punch neared her face. She wasn't expecting it when he disappeared from reality, reemerging at the table and destroying it. She pretty much ignored the wood shard that caused a cut on her forehead, just staring at and listening to Darts with a slightly open mouth. She stared at where Darts had stood when when he left, stunned by everything that just happened. Nothing the others had said really registered after that, with the woman merely collapsing to her knees when Darts left. "I..." She finally began to say, at least a good minute after the hybrid had left the room. "I... Where's the jacket," she finally asked, still staring at the remains of the table with a stunned face.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:26 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would stand there as Darts wound up for his initial punch, trembling heavily now as the punch neared her face. She wasn't expecting it when he disappeared from reality, reemerging at the table and destroying it. She pretty much ignored the wood shard that caused a cut on her forehead, just staring at and listening to Darts with a slightly open mouth. She stared at where Darts had stood when when he left, stunned by everything that just happened. Nothing the others had said really registered after that, with the woman merely collapsing to her knees when Darts left. "I..." She finally began to say, at least a good minute after the hybrid had left the room. "I... Where's the jacket," she finally asked, still staring at the remains of the table with a stunned face.
Quietly, Amaranth looked to Aile, then Reno, then the table and various foodstuffs on the floor. Then, she'd return to the other side of the two-way mirror, grabbing the jacket and marker and returning to the cell with it. Finally, she'd set them down next to Aile and took a step back. "Here..." She said, her voice a lot softer than usual. She was still stunned over the earlier display.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:33 pm
Reno would stare at the sandwich supplies for a moment before sweeping it all together and despondently looking at the broken pickle jar. "Well, we all got a good lesson. BUT WHY DID WE SACRIFICE THE GOOD PICKLES!?" Reno cried, desperately sweeping together everything and trying to create something resembling a sandwich from the remaining bits.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:52 pm
Aile continued to stare off, grabbing the jacket without really looking at it. She was just now realising that she had just pretty much asked Darts to kill her without understanding that she did. "I... Which outcome would have been better, I wonder" she murmured, barely audible to herself, laying the jacket on her lap as she just absently stared at Reno trying to build his sandwich. After about a couple minutes of this, she blinked rapidly and finally looked to the marker that came with the jacket, grabbing it. "Would it even show up? And even if it did, would there be enough to cover the entire thing," she wondered, tilting her head. "I... I think I need to be by myself. At least, I would prefer it. Please." She got up finally and moved to the cot, lying down and covering herself with the jacket, back to everyone. She wasn't sure if she was going to attempt to color in the jacket, but it wasn't happening tonight. At least, not with the small, quiet sobs that could be heard underneath the jacket.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:01 am
After everyone else had left her alone, Aile would find, if she were even awake at that point, a new visitor. They wouldn't show their face but she would likely recognize the voice that began to speak to her through the intercom. "Don't say anything. Just listen." Lykas started, his voice showing a level of concern that he wasn't particularly known for.

"People like us? We don't tend to have many friends. You and I are of a kind in that respect. We don't trust others much and we rely on ourselves and our own power far too often." He said, sounding a bit reflective. "It's not in our nature to ask for help, even when we know it's there. And what's worse, when we do make that occasional friend, we often take for granted what they offer us. We're so accustomed to keeping our loyalties loose that when someone shows it to us, truly and genuinely, we forget to appreciate it for how wonderful a thing it is." He'd pause and take a breath here.

"God knows I don't deserve most of what the people here have given me in that department. The things I've done in my life and the people I've use and abused to get what I wanted? Forget about people being loyal." He laughed softly here, the sound of fabric shuffling at this point, a small catch in his voice. "But if there's one thing this crazy group has taught me, it's that they're crazy loyal to each other; More of a family than a bunch of misfits who came together through happenstance." He'd pause again. Another breath. "Everyone's angry right now because they're hurt. They're feel like their family couldn't trust them. Like their sister turned her back on them even though they'd have been there for her in a heartbeat. It's gonna take time for them to get past that. But I promise you that if no one else around here is on your side......You've got a friend in me." He told the girl. The intercom would click off at this point, though the hybrid wouldn't go anywhere just yet. Whether she was awake or not, he wanted her to be able to feel his presence, one way or another.

He, of all people, could understand her a lot better than some could. Maybe she could've done better. Maybe not. Who cared at this point, though? The fact of the matter was that now they had her back and, though he didn't know it, there was a growing understanding of her motives recently. After a minute or so of just standing there, keeping Aile a sort of company, even if she couldn't tell he was still there, Lykas finally left the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:00 am
Aile would have been awake when Lykas came around, her sleep not being the greatest this time around, either. She remained silent during all of that, doing her best to not break into another round of crying as she listened. The only motion she would make would be about a minute after Lykas had stopped speaking, poking her head out from under the blanket that was the jacket and turning to look at the mirror, only to go back hiding under said jacket a couple seconds later.

By now, Aile had given up on sleep, accepting the fact that she was probably going to be having, at the very least, bad dreams (if not full on nightmares) for the foreseeable future. She was sitting up on the cot, the bottom of the jacket in her lap and the marker in hand, testing to see if the color would actually show up on the black jacket. Most markers she encountered in the past wouldn't. But, after the show of force last night, she was a bit more willing to appease the necrotic daemon dragon. Her actions at the moment, though, were more absent minded as she had a lot going through her mind. The Holo Caster would still be where she threw it last night when Darts had shown up, under the cot. It was a good chance that that probably wasn't going to be touched for a fair bit.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:12 am
It was early in the morning and Sub had just woken up. He had fallen asleep on the couch last night, having not even bothered to get up and get in bed, he didn't mind sleeping down here some times anyways. As he woke up he noticed a green almost grassy feather on his chest and pondered it for a bit before recalling the little green owl that hopped on his chest last night. With a scoff he flicked the feather away and got up and stretched, his joints popping.

"Ugh, I'm getting old." He muttered to himself, scratched his butt, and then proceeded to make his way into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:22 am
One certain purple furred hybrid would be in the kitchen, standing next to an electric kettle as she rummaged through a selection of tea. Her ears would twitch as she heard Sub mutter something outside before entering the kitchen. The hybrid would wave cheerfully as the glorious leader entered. "Good morning, there, Sub. Want some tea? I was about to make myself some if you want me to make you a cup as well."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:25 am
Espeon_Commander
One certain purple furred hybrid would be in the kitchen, standing next to an electric kettle as she rummaged through a selection of tea. Her ears would twitch as she heard Sub mutter something outside before entering the kitchen. The hybrid would wave cheerfully as the glorious leader entered. "Good morning, there, Sub. Want some tea? I was about to make myself some if you want me to make you a cup as well."

It would take a few seconds after Sub entered the kitchen before he noticed Crystal, he had heard her as soon as he entered but her words didn't register in his head right away, he was still half asleep. "Tea? Um...sure, that sounds fine." He said, grumbling a bit as he dropped himself in a chair. "Ouch, I feel like I got just slightly sunburned back on that island, my skin feels tight." He complained.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:38 am
"Maybe you should get some aloe vera or something for that. What happened to you at Alola, anyways? I don't think most of us saw hide nor hare of you until the very end there. Oh, and any specific type of tea you want," she asked, grabbing out a cup as the water in the kettle began to boil.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:39 am
The door to Aile's cell would open without warning, only for a box with a plate full of food on it to slide in. The door was closed and locked quickly, so Aile couldn't get out - if she was even up for that.

I moved to the two-way mirror before activating the intercom. "There are clothes from your room in the box, in case you've gotten tired of wearing men's clothing. Don't worry, I didn't snoop around in there. As for the plate, I figured day-old food crumbles wouldn't suit your pallate."

I paused for a moment, before continuing. "I wasn't there for most of what you did, but I know why you did it. The end never justifies the means, but... it's the thought that counts. ...and I know you didn't betray us willingly."

I stopped there, waiting for a moment. My intention was to walk away immediately, but the thought of Aile wanting to respond to what I said was valid enough make me want to see what she had to say for herself, if anything.

"And if you're wondering how I knew about the table beforehand... well, you probably don't, so nevermind."

I considered leaving it there, but there was something nagging at me that I couldn't let lie. "And if we find out where your parents are, I'll be the first one to hunt them down and bring them to safety."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:41 am
Espeon_Commander
"Maybe you should get some aloe vera or something for that. What happened to you at Alola, anyways? I don't think most of us saw hide nor hare of you until the very end there. Oh, and any specific type of tea you want," she asked, grabbing out a cup as the water in the kettle began to boil.

"I got lost in the woods." Sub admitted, rather bluntly. "Any type is fine, as long as it's caffeine I'm good." He replied to Crystal. "But yeah, after stowing away on a ship transporting food grade Krabby parts to get to Alola and then getting sprayed by my own Skuntank I had a nice smell to me as I wandered the island in the scorching sun looking for you guys, with no help from a certain AI." He was still sore about that. "Then I get chased by that same homicidal mutant Pikachu from back on that one island a few weeks ago and next thing I know I'm lost in some woods. Weird things happened in there before I found you guys."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:59 am
Crystal would tilt her head as she made the tea, a standard black tea for Sub and a green tea for Crystal, and brought it over to where the leader was as. "That.... sounds crazy, I'll be honest. Extremely. That must have been you I thought I heard, though, then. I sent Kairos out to try and find you, but instead, he gave us advanced warning of Flare." She shook her head. "That could have gone so much more worse, I swear. Better, as well, but..." She'd set her head on the table for a moment before lifting it back up to take a sip of her tea. "I can only hope that there's not a hostile takeover of Alola, though. There's probably quite a fair number of things I want to study over there...."

~~~~~~~~~

Aile would stare at the box and the plate of food when it was slid in, tilting her head as Terashi spoke. Finally, after hearing Lykas and Ter, and with Reno's actions as well as this, she had to ask a question. "Why are a bunch of you being so nice to me? I mean, I wouldn't blame you for being at least as upset as Sub, if not Darts, but... I don't deserve any of this. I did everything with the full expectation of being hated afterwards, that I was going to be burning this bridge somehow one way or another. I'll be honest, it didn't numb the pain any, or make it leave less of a bitter taste in my mouth, but I knew that things would not be pretty for me if you all got your hands on me. So, why are you doing this. And also, I do appreciate the gesture, but..." She raised up her manacled arms, showing that she couldn't really take at least her shirt off. "I'm kind of stuck in this."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:09 am
"The hell was the point of chaining up your arms if you were going to be in here?" I asked, somewhat outraged at that. "They could have at least... ugh," I sighed, deciding that there wasn't anything for it. I had the key to the cell, but not to those cuffs.

"Guess I didn't account for everything," I chuckled. "Well, you can fill your belly, at least. As for your question..." I said, stopping there to gather my thoughts. "Some bridges refuse to burn."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 am
"Raaalaaa!" Gardy mentally screamed through out HQ, the Gardevoir skipping through the main area in search of a certain Kirlia. While she was specifically calling out for the fellow Psychic almost everyone on this floor would 'hear' Gardy's mental scream, the closer they were the louder it was. As Gardy skipped around in search of Rala she would lift objects up with her psychic abilities, as if expecting to find her underneath one of them. She was such a strange Gardevoir, not at all elegant like they should be.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games