Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 pm
Crystal nodded. "Indeed, that's always true, Keiko. And I do, what I've seen of it. My parents are actually Unovan, though I was born and raised in Alto Mare. I really wish I could say more, but most of my time there recently has been at the Relic Castle, for obvious reasons. You're from Unova yourself?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 pm
"Yeah, I'm native to Castelia City!" I said rather happily. "I've yet to see a city bigger than that, though I've heard that Lumiose City is rather large, though I've never seen it. Not that I'm that interested in being in Kalos..."

"Terashi loves talking about Castelia," Keiko said teasingly, letting a rather loud yawn out afterwards. "And pretty much anywhere in Unova, really."

"It's getting kinda late," I said finally, checking my access gear for the time. "It was nice meeting you, but I think I'm going to go to bed."

"Me, too. It was nice meeting you, Miss Crystal. Good night," Keiko added before standing up to follow me out.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:45 pm
SubonicXP

"Rooooow?" Fermata asked, looking up at Sub. The little owl was confused for a moment. Who was this person, again? Then he remembered.

"Row row!" [Not papa!] The little cried before delivering a swift Peck to the man's head before flying off again.

"Rooooow?!" By now, he was getting worried about Odd.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:10 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno glanced at Darts. "Unnecessary because it was not helpful to her mental state. If you want information from her, you need to treat her with kindness and respect. Not run in ham-fisted and try to bash your way to a solution." Reno explained to Darts, making sure to keep the intercom button on. Lets see how Darts acted today.

"I don't bash my way to solutions." Darts counters. "My every move is calculated to some extent. Kindness and respect comes to those who don't decide to all of a sudden cause Regirocks to fall and everyone dies." The Giratina hybrid had a very uncharacteristic sour expression underneath his crest. "She wants our kindness and respect back, maybe starting by giving us a little more information would be in her best interest."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:16 pm
"What information you need?" Reno asked, meet the gaze of the hybrid. "Because I learned tons by going ahead WITH kindness and respect already here, Darts."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:18 pm
Reno Vantas
"What information you need?" Reno asked, meet the gaze of the hybrid. "Because I learned tons by going ahead WITH kindness and respect already here, Darts."

"What are Flare's plans for the future? How was she initiated? Weaknesses. Flaws. Information both on where they are located and where we could hit them hardest. She's already a traitor, double-agent is just another step down from that." He honestly was being harsher on Aile than he needed to be, but he was still sore about getting sucker punched when he wasn't looking by someone he counted as a friend. No one betrays Darts but Darts.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 pm
"She doesn't know much about Flare.She was initiated due to coercion by threatening and possibly kidnapping her parents. No real known weaknesses or flaws known due again to simply being a coerced agent not told jack." Reno curtly told Darts, "Now then. Why don't you let go of some of your needless aggression go so that I can keep helping her along here to prove she isn't some intentional traitor." Stretching out his arms, the intercom would cut out for a moment before Reno leaned bodily into the button.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:30 pm
Aile drummed her fingers together, her eyes still closed but an irritated look growing on her face as she listened to Darts go on. "Hmph. How long of a leash do you think they kept me on, Darts," she spoke up, annoyance in her voice. "I don't know what's going on with them, I can tell you that hey have a place under the bloody Lysandre Cafe, but I would have thought that could have been obvious, considering where we encountered Rhyme when we tried to save her. I'm not a hundred percent sure if they repurposed the place in Geosenge yet, they might have. Also," she spat, standing up and walking into the middle of the room, "It was nothing personal about using Regirock on you, I figured you'd be able to survive it, compared to most everyone that was there. If you're still going keep going about it, just come in here and get a free shot on me, and make it your best!" She stood straight, and at full best posture, glaring at the mirror that she knew Darts was behind.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:37 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile drummed her fingers together, her eyes still closed but an irritated look growing on her face as she listened to Darts go on. "Hmph. How long of a leash do you think they kept me on, Darts," she spoke up, annoyance in her voice. "I don't know what's going on with them, I can tell you that hey have a place under the bloody Lysandre Cafe, but I would have thought that could have been obvious, considering where we encountered Rhyme when we tried to save her. I'm not a hundred percent sure if they repurposed the place in Geosenge yet, they might have. Also," she spat, standing up and walking into the middle of the room, "It was nothing personal about using Regirock on you, I figured you'd be able to survive it, compared to most everyone that was there. If you're still going keep going about it, just come in here and get a free shot on me, and make it your best!" She stood straight, and at full best posture, glaring at the mirror that she knew Darts was behind.

Darts pushes Reno to the side as he storms off into the cell, and Darts, the Under King with no belt, stands face to face with the manacled Aile, his blood-red eyes inches away from the ex? traitor's. "You really want my best shot hm? You deserve it you know." He hefts one of his golden fists, and it trembles a little from the effort of him holding it back. "You deserve it for every hour it's been since you dropped that ton of boulders on me and betrayed the trust of everyone that believed in you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:43 pm
Aile would look up at Darts, staring at him with the same look that she did when he was behind the mirror. Her body now trembled slightly as he stood there, but she just took a deep breath before finally speaking up. "Do it. Actions have consequences, and I've known that something was bound to happen eventually. So just do it. Get it done with."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:45 pm
"Could you not!?" Amaranth spoke up, slamming her hand on the intercom button, the other moving to get her Butterfree's ball. "Not that she doesn't deserve a punch to the face... but maybe not from someone who sounds like they want to punch her face off instead?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:47 pm
Opening a Pokeball he had recently recovered, Reno would simply march into the room before cracking his knuckles. "She might not be the biggest threat here, but I certainly am." Reno growled, standing behind Amaranth as she shouted at Darts.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:58 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would look up at Darts, staring at him with the same look that she did when he was behind the mirror. Her body now trembled slightly as he stood there, but she just took a deep breath before finally speaking up. "Do it. Actions have consequences, and I've known that something was bound to happen eventually. So just do it. Get it done with."

Darts turns back, looking over his shoulder at Reno and Amaranth for a brief moment as they shouted threats at him and then he spins, planting his feet and turning his right shoulder as a blue blaze of Outrage envelops his arm, causing his punch to come out at an even higher force and velocity than a regular one, a clean right hook like this would easily blow Aile's head clean off.

And then, a half inch from Aile's face, close enough for her to feel the wind against her face and blow her hair back Darts vanishes from sight as he uses his Shadow Force to disappear momentarily so that when he rips his way back into reality his fist is a spiraling mass of the two combined energies, a pulverizing tool able to take down a pack of Tauros in one punch. KABLAM!

He drives his deadliest weapon... into the heart of the table he had reappeared next to. Wood splinters shatter and fly in every direction, all four of the legs blast off the edges and ricochet around the room, one nicking Aile's forehead with a very very shallow cut, another bouncing off the bulletproof one-way mirror with an enormous thud sure to make those outside jump. He pulls his fist out of the crater he has just created in the floor, enameling crumbling away from his gilt fist as he walks back over to Aile, inspecting the cut on her forehead as he looms over her. "That is as close to my best shot as I can give, and needless to say I don't think you would survive it. You want to know why I'm mad? It's because not only did they take you in, overlooking your criminal past. But they took me in doing the same. You betray us and the next person in line they will be looking at is me. And what about the possible members with shady pasts who haven't even joined us yet? It's not all about you, Aile. People say I'm not the one who thinks, but sometimes I think I'm the only one who really truly does." His point sufficiently made, he turns to walk out of the room, snapping one of the table legs by kicking it out of his way against the wall with another harsh though much quieter by comparison 'crack'. "We're even now." He says over his shoulder without looking back as he exits. "But you want to get back on track as far as me trusting you again put on your damn jacket and don't make me come back in here."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:06 pm
Reno would glance between Darts and Phemes, watching the Metagross for a moment before turning back to the now broken table as Darts left. "Goddamnit, that was all the sandwich supplies. And the good crackers. What a waste of good food." Reno whined, his hands slowly fading away from the shining pink they had been moments ago. Walking into the cell, Reno would begin to sweep up some wood shrapnel before looking towards the Holo Caster. "Church, get out and help us." The device would light up as a Porygon exited the device and began to aid in cleaning up the broken table. Glancing over at Aile, Reno would nod at Darts. "Well, now that hes aired out his grievances, hows everything feel?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:10 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

Darts turns back, looking over his shoulder at Reno and Amaranth for a brief moment as they shouted threats at him and then he spins, planting his feet and turning his right shoulder as a blue blaze of Outrage envelops his arm, causing his punch to come out at an even higher force and velocity than a regular one, a clean right hook like this would easily blow Aile's head clean off.

And then, a half inch from Aile's face, close enough for her to feel the wind against her face and blow her hair back Darts vanishes from sight as he uses his Shadow Force to disappear momentarily so that when he rips his way back into reality his fist is a spiraling mass of the two combined energies, a pulverizing tool able to take down a pack of Tauros in one punch. KABLAM!

He drives his deadliest weapon... into the heart of the table he had reappeared next to. Wood splinters shatter and fly in every direction, all four of the legs blast off the edges and ricochet around the room, one nicking Aile's forehead with a very very shallow cut, another bouncing off the bulletproof one-way mirror with an enormous thud sure to make those outside jump. He pulls his fist out of the crater he has just created in the floor, enameling crumbling away from his gilt fist as he walks back over to Aile, inspecting the cut on her forehead as he looms over her. "That is as close to my best shot as I can give, and needless to say I don't think you would survive it. You want to know why I'm mad? It's because not only did they take you in, overlooking your criminal past. But they took me in doing the same. You betray us and the next person in line they will be looking at is me. And what about the possible members with shady pasts who haven't even joined us yet? It's not all about you, Aile. People say I'm not the one who thinks, but sometimes I think I'm the only one who really truly does." His point sufficiently made, he turns to walk out of the room, snapping one of the table legs by kicking it out of his way against the wall with another harsh though much quieter by comparison 'crack'. "We're even now." He says over his shoulder without looking back as he exits. "But you want to get back on track as far as me trusting you again put on your damn jacket and don't make me come back in here."
"No, don't!" Without a second thought, Amaranth raced over to the cells to try and stop Darts. Or at least give as good an effort as she could, forced to stop when Darts instead... punched a table hard enough to render it to splinters and leave her bracing herself. When the debris stopped flying, she just stood there in silence, listening to Darts and watching him walk out.

Stepping aside shortly after, she realized just how out of her league she might be compared to the others. Even the Sacred Fire she once took from Sol wasn't anywhere near that kind of power.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games