Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:47 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey, I didn't even get my time with her." Sub said in defense of himself. "Second, do you know who created the Holocaster? Lysandre. Do you know who created Flare? Lysandre. Do you which group she was apart of? Flare. You can try to convince me you took all precautions and I still won't like the idea of a Flare in our home with a Flare homebrewed device. You of all people should expect the worse possible scenario. You had a freakin' space parasite! You would think that would make a person cautious." Sub said as he threw his hands up disgruntled.

"Amaranth." He said, turning to face her. "I'm putting you on guard down here. I won't have another escapee. She so much as coughs wrong you hog tie her and Reno both." He said, glancing at Reno briefly before exiting.
"Um, okay..." Amaranth said with a sudden blink of her eyes, though the idea of her guarding left her a little anxious. Still, she supposed she'd do what she could. Regardless, crossing Sub sounded like a really bad idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:49 pm
"Probably something to do with Aile," I sighed. "I know she went against us a number of times, but she had a very good reason to do so. Honestly, she would probably join us again if we could figure out where her parents are. But I guess Sub takes that sort of thing seriously. He certainly has every right to do so." I explained.

I stood up and extended a hand for Crystal to shake. "I think you're right, by the way. My name is Terashi."

"I'm Keiko," Keiko offered, waving at they hybrid without leaving her chair for fear of disturbing Cutie. "Nice to meet you!"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:55 pm
Reno would watch as Sub left the area before casually nudging the intercom button on behind his back. "So, someone seems a little more active today. Finally stop feeling so down on yourself?" Reno questioned Aile, eyes locked onto Amaranth as he gave a mischievous smile. "Maybe you finally want to talk some more. Or I can just keep poking around trying to figure out where your family is myself."

----

Nalu would charge straight towards one of the shelves, quickly diving into the books and being to burrow through before popping out another shelf completely as he stuck his tongue out at Yuki and continued his burrowing through the books, occasionally popping out on shelves on different levels and occasionally different sides of the aisle without showing how he was doing so.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:57 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would watch as Sub left the area before casually nudging the intercom button on behind his back. "So, someone seems a little more active today. Finally stop feeling so down on yourself?" Reno questioned Aile, eyes locked onto Amaranth as he gave a mischievous smile. "Maybe you finally want to talk some more. Or I can just keep poking around trying to figure out where your family is myself."
Amaranth was about to speak up when Reno had said something about Aile's family. "Wait, what happened with her family?" Either someone was out of the loop, or she was naive enough to actually believe what Reno was saying here.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:07 pm
Sub now entered the main area, making his way towards the couch and mumbling something about being too old for this and how he should go off and retire to where ever Sol did. As he plopped down on the couch he let out a sigh and stretched out, he just wanted to lay here for now. "The world is crashing down around me." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:09 pm
Reno Vantas

A jacket would hit Reno in the face, followed a bit later by a green felt marker to the forehead as soon as he uncovered enough face for Darts to get a good shot at it. "Glad to see my aim hasn't rusted." The Giratina hybrid murmurs approvingly before scowling at the garment now in the co-leader's hands. "Mind telling me why that was on my bed in my room and why all the pillowcases are gone now?" His voice was acidic but at least his temper seemed to have mellowed out somewhat... his draconic side did get the better of him now and again. Giratina hadn't been banished to the Distortion World for its display of tact and restraint.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:13 pm
Crystal took Terashi's hand into both of her own, giving a small bow as she shook it once. "A pleasure, and I'm Crystal." She then realised how she shook his hand and stood straight quickly and scratched the back of her head embarrassed. "Um, sorry, that's how someone from the past shook hands... Sorry that it kind of bled over."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aile blinked when she heard Reno's voice, flipping back over and landing right side up again. "I, um..." She froze up when she heard Amaranth momentarily, then sighed. "Amaranth, my parents were-" Aile shut up immediately when she heard Darts' voice, refusing to say anything now with him nearby. Her eyes would glance over to the Holo Caster still on and went over to it and turned it off, hoping no one would notice that she threw it under the cot while the three spoke. If Darts noticed that, all hell would probably be let loose.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:16 pm
Staring at the next in the line of admins to criticize his decisions, Reno would hold the jacket for a moment longer than necessary before letting it drop, yet still catching the marker with his forehead. "Great, now I have a bindi." Reno muttered, snapping the cap back onto the marker. "But the coat and marker were returned for being unnecessary. The pillow cases, that I blame on Harleen. God knows what she wants with the things." Hoping the explanation would be good enough, Reno would wait to see the reaction from the Giratina hybrid.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:18 pm
"Not at all," I told the Espeon hybrid. "Learning about other cultures is always fascinating, even if it's only a little bit."

I was quick to sit beside Keiko after that, because she always got somewhat jealous if I took in interest in something another woman did, although she was always calm about it, thankfully.

(You can run, but you can't hide!) Yuki yelled as she chased after Nalu, keeping out of the books, and yet still keeping up with the male Pichu. If something got knocked over, she wasn't going to get blamed for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:25 pm
Away from Odd, up in the upper halls of HQ, a small-ish owl would be making his way through the building. Fermata alternated between flying a short distance and hopping across the floor, looking under things. "Rooooow?" He'd call out each time he looked under something. Eventually, he'd make his way to the main room and flutter up onto the couch, where he'd promptly flop onto Sub's stomach without realizing it. For the moment, he was looking for Odd, but Sub might not realize it.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:32 pm
Reno Vantas
Staring at the next in the line of admins to criticize his decisions, Reno would hold the jacket for a moment longer than necessary before letting it drop, yet still catching the marker with his forehead. "Great, now I have a bindi." Reno muttered, snapping the cap back onto the marker. "But the coat and marker were returned for being unnecessary. The pillow cases, that I blame on Harleen. God knows what she wants with the things." Hoping the explanation would be good enough, Reno would wait to see the reaction from the Giratina hybrid.

"Unnecessary how?" Darts questions, arms crossed as he shoots a pointed red-eyed glare into the cell at their current little birdy for just a moment before turning back to Reno.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:37 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Away from Odd, up in the upper halls of HQ, a small-ish owl would be making his way through the building. Fermata alternated between flying a short distance and hopping across the floor, looking under things. "Rooooow?" He'd call out each time he looked under something. Eventually, he'd make his way to the main room and flutter up onto the couch, where he'd promptly flop onto Sub's stomach without realizing it. For the moment, he was looking for Odd, but Sub might not realize it.

"Oof! What the..." Sub grunted as the little owl jumped on his stomach, it wasn't heavy at all, just caught him by surprise. "Uh, hi." He said to the strange owl. "Did someone misplace their bird? It looks like it's ready for a wedding. Has a bow tie and everything."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:53 pm
Reno glanced at Darts. "Unnecessary because it was not helpful to her mental state. If you want information from her, you need to treat her with kindness and respect. Not run in ham-fisted and try to bash your way to a solution." Reno explained to Darts, making sure to keep the intercom button on. Lets see how Darts acted today.

---

(Can't reach me!) Nalu taunted from on top of the bookshelf, shaking his butt at the female Pichu to try and make her have to come up to where he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:22 pm
Aile would close her eyes and take a deep breath, listening to the back and forth between Darts and Reno. She'd walk over and sit down on the cot, leaning back against the wall. If Darts was going to insist she get the jacket back, then she was going to throw him an offer back. She really did not want to see that jacket again. Too many memories were brought up with it, both with the team, and without, and she just wanted to get to some sort of normalcy. As much as she could here, at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, this culture is pretty much dead, survived only by my master, Daruma, his Medicham, Dicha, and the woman who resides in my head as well," she muttered, looking away embarrassedly. "So, I'm really learning as I go along, as well. It's actually the culture of the people of the Relic Castle and the surrounding area, until it became cursed to be an near inhospitable desert, always baked by the sun. The downfall is a bit of a sad story of one high priestess going insane and wanting more and more power..." Crystal sighed, shaking her head. "Quite a shame, really."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:30 pm
"Eh, that wouldn't be the only civilization plagued by the thirst for power, but yes, it's a shame," I sighed.

"Well, at least someone knows about it. It's not really dead until nobody remembers it. That's how art can immortalize things," Keiko spoke up, being surprisingly insightful about the subject.

"That's true," I nodded in agreement. "Relic Castle, though... that's in Unova, isn't it? Do you like that region?" I asked. I couldn't help but talk about Unova whenever it was brought up. Unovian patriotism at work, I guess.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games