Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:40 pm
"Is he now?" Odd asked, feigning curiosity. Rala was just too cute when she was excited about something. It kind of reminded him of Lykas and Mykel, in a way. "And what might his specialty be?" He asked of Terashi, only for the other male to suddenly run off talking about his teeth.

Not like he needed an answer, anyway. He could sense the psychic energy ebbing within Terashi's body before he ever reached the library, after all.

Looking to Crystal, he'd snicker at first. "You can have the books. Not a big reader, myself. " He admitted to her. Was she even aware of why he wasn't? It didn't matter, really.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:50 pm
"Isn't it because you... um, nevermind," Rala started to say, before sensing that Odd was sensitive about his disability.

~*~

After cleaning up, I went to the kitchen to check on Keiko, who was probably wondering where I had gone by now. Though I had to watch my step to keep from stepping on either of the two Pichus running around the room.

(You can't catch meee~) Yuki teased, running around obstacles in her attempt to keep away from Nalu.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:52 pm
"Not terribly different, probably. I can sense emotions from other people as well. Also supposed to be able to tell minute changes in the weather, but I've had less luck with that... Anyways, an Eevee evolves into an Espeon through friendship, so... Now I don't remember where I was going with that. But, that wasn't the point of my little memory. I was getting frustrated enough that I threw the statue without realising it. I'm not saying don't use emotions to help fuel your abilities. I'm not even good at being perfectly 'zen', to put it in a way, and I'm being trained by someone who let me borrow his Zen Mode ability for something. That was interesting, on a side note. What I am saying is, though, don't let the emotions completely take you over to where you're doing something without realising it. That's all," she gave a smile to Rala before turning her Odd.

"Not a big reader? To each their own, but why not, if you don't mind me asking? Books are where I get a majority of my information."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:53 pm
I perked up, taking a look towards the door, seeing Freth make her way into the Med Lab, carrying an egg. The Egg that I got back from the safari contest not long ago. My instincts were starting to trigger. "Oh Geez, that thing ready to hatch?"

"Seems like it. It was rocking every now and then when you and Tristen were gone." Freth said, handing me the egg. "I think it's ready." I took the egg and held on to it, waiting for a moment, until in a flash the egg dissolves away and before I knew it I had a white ball of fur. "Hmm...?" I stared in confusion as I started to look around it, shifting it a little. It came to a rather big surprise when I started to notice the face and its tails what this thing was. "Is this a Vulpix?"

"Whaaa...?" Even this had Doc a little confused as he started to come over to study the Pokemon. The Vulpix started opening its eyes, then looked up towards me.

"Well hey there, how are you?" I said, rubbing around behind its ears. It gave a few blinks, trying to get a grasp of its newfound world.

"I do believe its a Vulpix, but...there's...nothing of a pyro nature about it." Doc said. "A subspecies perhaps."

"Actually, this makes a little sense..." I said. "Back on the last mission as well as back on the safari area, I actually noticed there were things that were off-kilter about it. I read up on it a little in the SNAG. They're variants native to the Alola region. For instance, on the island I found Rattata that are actually of the Dark type instead of Normal." I explained.

"Not...that it makes too much of a difference I'd imagine." Doc said.

"Maybe. But then we have this little one here..." The icy Vulpix starts to lean into my hand, feeling great comfort from its touch. "Obviously...Ice type."

"Would that mean it could learn Ice type attacks then?" Tristen then asked.

"I wouldn't see why not." Freth said. "That'd be funny, a Vulpix that learns Ice Beam instead of Flamethrower."

"Hey, I got no gripes." I said.

"You wouldn't." Doc said, rolling his eyes. "Though I suppose now I'm going to have to study up on Alolan Pokemon now just so I can ready myself for the Pokemon to come. I'd imagine that these new Pokemon or these variants would come with some of their own quirks that I'll need to be mindful of."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:01 pm
Reno Vantas
Nalu would yelp at the tag by Yuki, scrambling for a moment before taking off after the other Pichu with a charge. It was time to get that little bit back and keep the game afoot!

---

Reno would quietly enter the room beside Ammy, gazing into the cell and watching as Aile began to go through her workout routine. Giving a smile, Reno would poke Amaranth before saying, "So, she try and bust out a message on the Holo Caster or did she keep to being nice like I expected her to?"
Without warning, Amaranth's hand would find its way to the back of Reno's head, giving him a hard smack. "Why would you even give her that!? Did you forget about the last times we had someone in there!?" She asked, wondering what the hell Reno was thinking in letting Aile have something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:07 pm
Odd shook his head at Rala. "It's fine, Rala. You can say it. I've grown to accept my limitations." He told the Gardevoir.

To Crystal, "I can't read. I'm dyslexic so whenever I try, it's like looking at heiroglyphics. So I just gave up on it a long, long time ago." He explained, sounding much more comfortable a far less embarrassed by it than he had been in years past.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:26 pm
Nalu would watch as Yuki began to duck and weave through the ground obstacles. Deciding to bypass this entirely, he would leap at Terashi's leg before bouncing off towards Yuki to head off the other Pichu. (Hah! Gotcha!) Nalu cheered, preparing to tag Yuki.

---

Reno would wince at the slap before looking at Aile. "Well, the last time we did we didn't search them thoroughly, my own mind broke on me, and the prisoner wanted to escape. So I'd call these exceedingly different circumstances." Leaning against the window, he would add, "Plus, I made sure that we would intercept any outgoing messages not to a SNAG."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:33 pm
"That's a fair point," Rala nodded. "Wouldn't want someone getting hurt by accident." She felt bad about Odd confessing his problem, but it was his choice. Besides, honestly was always the best policy.

Wait, no, that's Master's saying, she thought to herself.

~*~

"Oh, there you are!" Keiko said when she noticed me. "Where have you been?"

"Got to talking with Sub, and a few others," I admitted. "I imagine Rala told you what happened."

"Did something happen?" Keiko asked, demonstrating the opposite. "Rala looked stressed out, but..."

"That's probably why..." I sighed. "She probably sensed it when Sub had Nevermore use Psycho Shift on me."

Keiko.. well, she took the news harder than I thought she would. "He WHAT!?" she roared. "I'm gonna KILL 'IM! I'll find my PINKEST SHIRT and SHOVE IT DOWN HIS-

"Keiko, calm down!" I yelled. I had to, or she wouldn't hear me over her enraged screeching. Fortunately, she dropped what she was doing when I did.

"He had a good reason," I sighed, thought that almost got her started again. "He would never have discovered my latent channeling talent, otherwise."

This seemed to shock Keiko completely. "You... do? Cool!"

I couldn't help but smirk about that. "Yeah. He's talking about having some gym leader in Hoenn - in Mossdeep and away from the Shadow Quarrantine, already made sure of that - help me to develop that talent."

"That's really cool! But... wouldn't that mean you'd be away for a while? Besides, do you even want to become a channeler?" Keiko asked, suddenly looking very worried.

"I'm not sure if I do, but I think I'll train under the Gym Leader, anyway. Could be interesting to see where this talent takes me, and I can always cancel if I don't like where it's going. And I don't think he'd mind if you came to visit me every now and then, though I'd focus more on you than the training if you stayed with me."

"That's just because you love me," Keiko teased with wink, though she second guessed herself as soon as she said it. "Er... like me, I-"

I interrupted her with a kiss on the cheek. In hindsight, I should have expected her reaction. Hugging was usually the most intense form of affection I showed her, though what I said was a bit worse, since none of use had used the L word before. "What? You're not lying."

I smirked as I walked away, leaving Keiko to blush intensely. Though I stopped and looked back at her when I got to the door. "Some of the Snagems are still in the library if you want to hang out with us."

"Wh-what about Yuki and Cutie? A-and the other Pichu?" she asked nervously.

"Oh, yeah, I wondered where Nalu ran off to. I bet Reno's curious, too. I don't think Rala told Reno where she was taking him," It was then that I realized that I hadn't been told Nalu's name. I could have attributed it to my bond with Rala, but somehow, I knew that wasn't the case this time. "Well, they can play in the Library as long as they don't knock anything over. It's a bit bigger than the kitchen, so they'd have more room to run around in."

"That sounds good," Keiko smiled, though she was still blushing. "I can keep an eye on them while we're there, too."

Yuki decided to climb up my body at that point, resting on my shoulder. (Come on, guys! We're going to a bigger room to play in!) Yuki chirped, having heard what I said.

With that, Yuni, Cutie, and presumably Nalu followed Keiko and myself to the Library, though we had to get their attention when we entered the Lobby, as it was a bit larger than the library was.

"I'm back," I said as I entered the library with Keiko and the little Pokemon behind me.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:36 pm
"What in Darkrai's name is going on down here?" Sub demanded to know as he exited the elevator and approached Aile's cell. He got Amaranth's message, just didn't respond after GRAY clued him in. "Why was she given a Holocaster?" He shouted.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:51 pm
Reno Vantas

SubonicXP
"Isn't that beside the point? It still doesn't change that giving her something like that isn't the best-" Amaranth's comments would be cut short when Sub emerged from the elevator and heard the shouts. "...idea. I'm only relaying what I saw."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:17 pm
Reno would turn to Sub wordlessly as Amaranth spoke to Sub, giving it a moment before he responded. "I had a play. Surprisingly, it was a little more personable than anything you, Blizz, or the others was coming up with. I made sure any hugely rogue variables were accounted for but had a good idea that Aile wouldn't do anything terrible." Reno stated, looking into the room at Aile as she continued to work out. "Before we talked, she was comatose. Now, she is managing to begin to exercise and move."

----

Nalu would sprint into the library with a cry of (Bigger room!) as he sprinted into the halls, making sure to tag Yuki as he passed by.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:21 pm
Aile would continue to be oblivious to the outside during her routine, now just trying to stand on her hands as long as possible. When she was to the point where she couldn't hold it any longer, probably about a minute and a half at most, she tried to complete the rotation she did and move forward. Tried being the pertinent word. What would up happening was with her hands bound together and no momentum behind her, she started to move forward, only for her to lose balance and land on her back. "Ooof! Ow... Well, Reason number ninety two for why I need unbound arms... Oi." She sat up and shook her head, trying to get the small amount of stars out of her eyes. "That was brilliant, though. Note to self, while I'm here like this, just go back the way I came on that maneuver..." Aile arched her back then stood back up. She was about to start in again when she froze, a worrying though going through her head. What if they didn't let her out? What if most everyone just treated her as a criminal and an enemy of Snagem and left her here? She shut her eyes and shook her head again, now trying to get those thoughts out of her head, returning to do a handstand for a second time. She had to hope for the best here, or else she'd probably go mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal waved as Terashi's entourage entered. "Hello, welcome back. And looks like you brought a party this time," the hybrid joked, finishing off her tea with a smile.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:34 pm
"Yeah, I didn't want Keiko getting lonely," I shrugged. "Besides, the more, the merrier, right?"

"Welcome back, master," Rala said happily.

"Hey, Rala," I said with a smirk. "I take it that Angeal and Haku are back in their Pokeballs?"

"...oh, crap!" Rala shouted before disappearing via Teleport.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her display. "Such a powerful Pokemon, and yet so easily distracted."

"It's kinda endearing, though," Keiko smiled.

"Yeah," I nodded, finding a seat. "Wonder where Sub and Reno ran off to, though."

(I'll get you for that!) Yuki said, though she was smiling when she said it. It was clear that she was having fun. Cutie couldn't play with them due to being slow on the ground, though so she sat down on her trainer's shoulder, eliciting a smile from Keiko.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:39 pm
"Hey, I didn't even get my time with her." Sub said in defense of himself. "Second, do you know who created the Holocaster? Lysandre. Do you know who created Flare? Lysandre. Do you which group she was apart of? Flare. You can try to convince me you took all precautions and I still won't like the idea of a Flare in our home with a Flare homebrewed device. You of all people should expect the worse possible scenario. You had a freakin' space parasite! You would think that would make a person cautious." Sub said as he threw his hands up disgruntled.

"Amaranth." He said, turning to face her. "I'm putting you on guard down here. I won't have another escapee. She so much as coughs wrong you hog tie her and Reno both." He said, glancing at Reno briefly before exiting.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:41 pm
"Always. And, um, have we actually been properly introduced? I don't actually remember..." Crystal looked up, ears going into an L shape as she tapped on her chin, trying to remember. "Oh, and I'm not sure where they went, but Sub was fuming when he left after he had read a message on him SNAG. I don't want to be the poor sod that's on the receiving end of his anger," she added, shaking her head.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games