Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

anime290

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:35 am
anime290
engineer-of-doom
Since this is a hangout for the marketplace types, let us know any goals you have in the marketplace as well as any other introduction you want. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

I'll start:
My real name is Deborah. I live in California's Central Valley. I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half. Used to fish a lot... Now my passion is this guild and the marketplace...
Ultimately, I'd like to buy an Angelic Sash. Without donations, without questing... by earning it.

I live in the US I am 13 and have been on gaia for I dunno over a month?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:35 am
My real name is Kathrina and I live in New York. I've been on Gaia for a year and a few months. But it's actually like I've been on Gaia for less than a year because there was a time when I stopped liking Gaia. For six months but then I got addicted again biggrin . I don't usually like an item that much that I would waste months trying to get it but I get items anyway if I have enough gold. *Points to Horns of the Demon* That was the only thing I quested my whole on Gaia. I have a bunch of fairly expensive items in my inventory but I'm bad at matching clothes so I just try to dress simple. And I don't like to buy items for my house xD.  

Officialy Quit This Game

VOMiTxromancex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:51 am
My name doesn't matter. But I like to be called Rini, she's one of my characters on an RP site my friend started. I am 16. I have been on Gaia for at least a year but quit for a while because I was doing really poorly in school and wasn't exactly allowed to use the computer whenever I wanted. My goal is to complete my dream avi. Well, for now it's to get enough money to buy fox ears because that is the cheapest of all the things I need at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:05 am
I like to try to make gold in the marketplace by selling tickets and stuff.  

Elzic

Archer_Silverhawk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:12 pm
My name is Aymee...but my pen name is Archer so you can call me that.
I'm a huge art fanatic and you can find me at www.archykins.deviantart.com
I'm 17 and in my first year of college.
I'm strange and open about it mwuah.
My fave color is red, i'm a vegitarean my fave animal is a orca whale I looooove oreos and french fries (both together and apart)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:47 pm
Hullo!

I'm Evelyn DeWinter (Well, that's the name I'll give here, hehe). I live in Canada and this is one of my mule accounts. ^.^

Right at the moment I'm trying to pawn off a load of flowers onto people! I have too many and I want to get closer to the avi in my sig ^.^

Sadly, that's about all I can think of to say for now sweatdrop  

TLLs Token Affection

Zoshinka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:15 pm
Hey, I'm Kevin.. I'm 14 and in zeh highschool.. I don't really have any goals atm just yet, probly cause I only started playing gaia on a regular basis just last week..

I'm into art, I also draw, Visit my Deviant.. The art there is pretty old.. They're just things I found and scanned up a few nights ago, but meh, I dunno aboot my new art.. Anyhoo, I hope I get to know you all biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:26 am
my name is Drake(that is all I will give you people)....as you can possibly tell I'm paranoid....I have ADHD...I live in Louisiana....ummmm..I like fire and sharp objects....I consider myself a diabolical genius........I think that humanity needs to get itself together or it's gonna burn in Hell.....I'm Christian.........I'm weird.....  

Drake Magestrail

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Demon Shadow The Monarch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:33 am
My name is Mike, I live in Eastern Canada, I'm 17 years old.
Let's see, marketplace? I like to buy the lowest price 2k or 3k item and sell it for a few extra hundred gold. It helps me on my quest, but sometimes I have to wait a little while before it's bought.
I've been on Gaia for ~2 years, and I've made over 3000 posts.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:27 am
Hello everyone! My name is Christina, I live in a medium sized town in Texas called Wichita Falls, and I'm 13. I love the marketplace 'cause you can get stuff their a lot cheaper than in the stores, you can bid on stuff, and you can buy donation items (if you have the gold that is). I got my vending license about 3 weeks ago and I'm off to a good start in sales. I've been selling some stuff that I get from the Daily Chance thing (mostly clothing items that I don't want). I'm questing for 2 things, a CoCo Kitty Plushie and a Guitar of Demona. Donations are welcome but I'm trying to make this gold on my own. My main interest are anime, rock and punk rock music (especially Green Day), and music in general. If you wanna know more about me, please go to my profile^_^  

punkdirnt27

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200

punkdirnt27

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:31 am
punkdirnt27
Hello everyone! My name is Christina, I live in a medium sized town in Texas called Wichita Falls, and I'm 13. I love the marketplace 'cause you can get stuff their a lot cheaper than in the stores, you can bid on stuff, and you can buy donation items (if you have the gold that is). I got my vending license about 3 weeks ago and I'm off to a good start in sales. I've been selling some stuff that I get from the Daily Chance thing (mostly clothing items that I don't want). I'm questing for 2 things, a CoCo Kitty Plushie and a Guitar of Demona. Donations are welcome but I'm trying to make this gold on my own. My main interest are anime, rock and punk rock music (especially Green Day), and music in general. If you wanna know more about me, please go to my profile^_^
Oh yeah and I'm an 8th grader not a sevie 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:02 am
My name is Shane.Im Irish.Im 15.Been on Gaia about a month or two.My avi was a skeleton but I changed it to this the other day.I want to have a cool house and get my dream avi.  

Vedol

Hygienic Receiver

united_cat_burglars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:23 am
Hi, I'm ande, I'm a pisces, and enjoy long walks on the beach....

And My ultimate goals here on Gaia are to (right now) Help Evil Creampuff earn enough money to start a guild, and I curently have an Art Auction going to help. Yes, that's right, I'm not 'questing' or 'begging' to do it, I'm earning it with some hard-freaking-work. My other goals include to make 50k+ off of my artwork some day, and blow all of that money one useless crap in the market place. Set it on accessories and buy anything under 1000g.

I'm using any money I get from selling things right now to save up for a pandy pack, but my love of hats keeps getting in the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:05 pm
Hello I am Meagan but call me Nobody.
I am 14 years old and engaged, thats right I said I am 14 and engaged.
I live in crappy gay @ss Georgia but I am moving to Texas, thank god cause I am home sick.
I like Death Metel, Metal, Rock, Techno, Trance, and J-Pop.
I dont like racist bast@rds.
I am cool with everyone and I love to make friends.
My goal on Gaia is to make my Christmas Dream Avi by holding contest where people can get all the gold BUT they have to bump in my place, encoraging people to come.
I am on Gaia all the time and I tend to change my Avi alot >.<

Nobody.2.Love

Ryan_The_Random

Liberal Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:25 pm
Hi im Ryan

I live in so cali

I am found most of the time on the li thred helping people

and

im on gaia cause i have nothing else to do most of the time

and yea  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games