Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
South Lumiose City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:57 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Profile || -/3 Movement || 394/5 Pokemon Encounter || 394/15 Trainer NPC || 9/30 Mail Crate || Need to Claim: 30/30 Mail Crate, Lansat Berries x5, Banette Bagel x24, x5 Rare Candies, x1 Paper Lanturn, lv 10 shiny Riolu, Rare Candy x5

Team OOB: User ImageUser Image

✿ ❀Isis simply laughed as Du grew flustered when Isis' camera came out. "What do you mean? Haha~ You look so photogenic! Of course I'm taking pictures." Isis giggled. Eventually Du managed to settle down and turn as she was asked, and even though she felt uncomfortable at first to allow Xtransceiver pictures, she appeared to feel better when Isis revealed who she was sending them to, and even made some cute poses for Leon while Isis explained that she had an admirer already. That seemed to surprise Du, confused how that was possible after knowing her for just a few minutes. "Because you're super cute, that's why~" Isis pointed out matter of factly, though Du wasn't as easily convinced, asking for more information about Cerbera, information that Isis didn't really know or have. "I dunno, maybe you should text her and ask~ It's a good conversation starter." Isis offered with a grin. "She was friendly though, and she had some super cute pokemon. Did you see that bird on her shoulder? Cutest thing in the world~ Well, aside from you." She giggled, waiting for Du to change into her next outfit. Her Xtransceiver buzzed again, this time with a text from Leon. Grinning, Isis opened it up to read.

Text from Leon
Don't worry, my little ducklett~ I won't push them too hard.
However, I'd like it if maybe sometime you could push me hard. ;D

That's a really flattering outfit Du has on.
I'm currently dealing with a horde of ghosts and trying to find out where Delta went.
Also, Inari evolved into something called Arusune.
Hope you and Du have fun shopping~

If Isis had been drinking anything, she would have done a spit take, her face grew hot, and she was really glad Du was still changing, or she'd never hear the end of it. "L-leon says that outfit looks flattering on you...!" Isis squeaked, trying to regain control of her tone as she furiously texted the lifeguard back.

Text to Leon
I'll push you hard alright, with my fist. >->

Haha I'll be sure to let her know. A horde of ghosts?! What?? D: How can you say that so calmly?! Be careful!

Wow! She looks so pretty with those red markings~ Thanks, we will. >w<

Sending the text, Isis glanced up as Du asked if she was going to have to get used to admirers when she started coordinating. "Absolutely. I've gotten admirers from just battling up to the 7th gym in Hoenn. It's strange how complete strangers know me from my battles. People seem to gain a following without even realizing it." Isis chuckled. "Still, it's a great feeling. I get lots of compliments and adoring fans, from both my battles and my photography." Isis looked down at her feet for a moment, confidence and cheeriness sobering for a moment. "I don't really know why they think I'm so special, but... I appreciate the sentiment." She said quietly with a soft smile. She snapped out of her reverie when Dumuzi stepped out again, displaying a new outfit, more mature and pastel in color like a sylveon. "You look very lady like~" Isis crooned, snapping more pictures, though Nova posed the question if they were going to be looking around for more clothes or if this shop was it. Du suggested that they shouldn't stick to one store, since she was going to need shoes and a wider variety of clothing options. "Yes, it's best not to stick to one store." Isis nodded in agreement. "I don't think we've seen much of North Lumiose... Why don't we head up there after we're done here?" Isis suggested, certain that the other side of the city would have more variety to offer.

Atona gave Zero a mildly confused look as he tried to explain, but eventually nodded in recognition. "Ah, yes, I do believe I recall you mentioning that before." Atona agreed, even if he didn't understand. It wasn't specific to him, as Zero claimed it was the same with every psychic telepath, but now they were all clearer, so he supposed that was good? "Perhaps before you were more guarded, and now you've dropped that guard?" He suggested, though the conversation soon shifted to being between Raja and Zero mostly as they talked about her species and their history, Atona only chiming in occasionally. It was only when the topic focused on Zero's heavy feelings that Atona started to speak up more, helping to aid Raja in explaining what they could and couldn't help with. Zero insisted he was aware of what he was inflicting on himself, commenting that he had thought he was using his weakness as a source of strength, but now he felt weaker than ever before, and yet it wasn't as frightening. "You sound like Isis' feelings...." Raja murmured. "Mm..." Atona nodded in agreement. Isis was a lot more self conscious than she let on, and her perceived inadequacy was getting to her more frequently as of late. ✿ ❀

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Raja - Wispard

User Image

T Y P E: User Image / User Image
L E V E L: 64
G E N D E R: 0 10:38 Gender Influence: (Female)
N A T U R E: Quiet, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed, a bit naive, doesn't know her own strength yet
A B I L I T Y: Wonder Guard - The Pokémon is only harmed by attacks that do x2 or x4 damage on type effectiveness
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Breath - 60, Always critically hits unless opponent has Battle Armor, Shell Armor, or is Under the Effects of Lucky Chant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch, Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Exorcism - 70, Restores the users HP equal to half the damage dealt. If the target is a Ghost type pokemon, this attack will always inflict a burn (even if the secondary type is fire).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 640/640HP | Status: None | 32/37 EXP | Total Ghost Types Defeated: 48/50

xxN A M E: Electra - Ampharos
User Image

T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 52
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle
A B I L I T Y: Static: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Plate: Electric type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if an electric type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge - Raise special defense one stage; Next electric-type attack does x2 damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Cannon - 120, Paralyzes target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Punch - 75: 4/10 Chance of Burn, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 520/520HP | Status: None | 32/41 EXP

xxN A M E: Hylia - Aegislash
User Image

L E V E L: 25
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious, Protective and Obedient, Very Quiet
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change: The Pokemon changes Stance depending on how it battles. Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores target's stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kings Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage

User Image User Image 250/250HP | Status: None | 7/34 EXP | Current Forme: Shield

xxN A M E: Wraith - Gourgeist

User Image

L E V E L: 41
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish, Gluttonous, Likes to Scare people and Play Pranks
A B I L I T Y: Insomnia: The Pokémon cannot fall asleep while having this ability
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Phantom Force - 90, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trick-or-Treat - Adds Ghost Type to target's type(s)

User Image User Image 410/410HP | Status: None | 13/39 EXP

xxN A M E: Nocturne - Noivern
User Image

L E V E L: 42
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lonely, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them.
A B I L I T Y: Infiltrator: Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Boomburst - 140, Hits All
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hurricane - 110: 7/10 chance of confusion, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fly - 90: Charges on first turn, strikes on second turn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonlight - Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be use 5 times in battle

User Image User Image 420/420HP | Status: None | 42/47 EXP | Next Move; Level 43 - Super Fang

xxN A M E: Atona - Mega Lucario
User Image
L E V E L: 48
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy, Likes to Protect Others, Wise, Old Soul, and Sensible
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite: Mega Evolves Lucario: Atk x1.3, Sp.Atk x1.2, Speed x1.1
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aura Sphere - 80: Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flash Cannon - 80: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage

User Image User Image 480/480HP | Status: None | 6/29 EXP | Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Delilah - Furfrou
User Image
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm, Holds a regal air about her, sees herself as an upper class lady.
A B I L I T Y: Fur Coat - Halves damage from all physical attacks, Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lower targets physical attack one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Attack - Lower targets accuracy one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image 50/50HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Cocoa - Furfrou
User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, Stuck up, a bit of a loner.
A B I L I T Y: Fur Coat - Halves damage from all physical attacks, Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lower targets physical attack one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Attack - Lower targets accuracy one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Baby-Doll Eyes - Lower target's physical attack one stage (Priority +1)

User Image User Image 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Tsunami - Swampert
User Image

L E V E L: 40
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm, Fairly Easygoing, Has a drawling Southern Accent
A B I L I T Y: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mystic Water: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud Bomb - 65: 7/10 chance of lowering targets accuracy one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Muddy Water - 90: 1/2 Chance to lowering targets accuracy one stage. Hits Two Opposing Targets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud Shot - 55: Lower targets speed one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Beam - 90: 3/10 Chance to Freeze

User Image User Image 400/400HP | Status: None | 11/19 EXP | Next Move; Level 51 - Earthquake

xxN A M E: Yang - Zorua

User Image

L E V E L: 26
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Mischevious, Too Playful, Likes to push people's buttons, Plots Pranks with his Twin, Yin
A B I L I T Y: Illusion- Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases. Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extrasensory - 80: 3/10 Chance of Flinching
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swagger - Confuses target pokemon, and raise their physical attack two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage

User Image User Image 260/260HP | Status: None | 2/26 EXP

xxN A M E: Vulcan - Mega Blaziken
User Image
L E V E L: 43
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Mild, Very Athletic, Open and Friendly to others, Assumes the "Nice Guy" role
A B I L I T Y: Speed Boost- The Pokémon’s Speed stat is raised by one stage at the end of every round
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite: Mega Evolves Blaziken - Atk 1.3, Sp.Atk 1.2, Speed 1.1
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Blast - 120: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peck - 35: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Double Kick - 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total), Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Flamethrower - 90: 4/10 Chance of Burn

User Image User Image 430/430HP | Status: None | 4/50 EXP | Next Move; Level 44 - Slash

xxN A M E: Dune - Flygon
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naive, A Little Skittish, Has a Stutter when he Speaks
A B I L I T Y: Levitate: Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - Dragon Rush- 100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rock Slide - 74/10 Chance to Flinch target, hits two opponents
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Earth Power - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crunch - 80: 7/10 chance to Lower targets physical defense one stage, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 520/520HP | Status: None | 6/48 EXP

xxN A M E: Vixen - Ninetails
User Image
L E V E L: 56
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, Extremely Vain and Self Centered. Considers herself Royalty.
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire: This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twisted Spoon: Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater - 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt. Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses target pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hex - 65: Inflicts double damage if target has a status affliction
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image 560/560HP | Status: None | 29/36 EXP

xxN A M E: Hinata - Celebi
User Image

L E V E L: 27
G E N D E R: Genderless, but Identifies as
N A T U R E: Jolly, Likes to Play, Naive, Curious, and Childish
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure: The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Recover - Recovers half max HP. Can only be use 5 times in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Bell - Cures all party's status ailments, including the user's.

User Image User Image 270/270HP | Status: None | 16/22 EXP | Next Move; Level 28 - Anceintpower

xxN A M E: Nymph - Sylveon
User Image
L E V E L: 30
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid, Likes to Frolic, Secretly Blind, Speaks mostly French
A B I L I T Y: Pixelate: Normal-type moves become Fairy-type when used by a pokemon with this ability
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss - 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swift - 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness, Hits Two Opposing Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40 damage, Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Stamp - 60: 4/10 Chance of Flinching, Makes Contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 300/300HP | Status: None | 6/30 EXP | Next Move; Level 37- Moonblast

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo
-Ajicka
-Rose
-Vincent
-Gio
-Machina
-Andreas

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lemonade x1

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absolite x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x1
User Image White Flute x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x1 User Image Thunderstone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black Appricorn x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cornn Berry x1

Badge Case
User Image
User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Knuckle Badge
User Image - Dynamo Badge
User Image - Heat Badge
User Image - Balance Badge
User Image - Feather Badge
User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut
User Image - HM O2 Fly
User Image HM O3 Surf
User Image - HM O4 Strength
User Image - TM 7O Flash
User Image - TM 42 Facade
User Image - TM 39 Rock Tomb
User Image - TM 08 Bulk Up
User Image -TM 72 Volt Switch
User Image TM 50 Overheat
User Image - TM 40 Aerial Ace
User Image - TM 04 Calm Mind

Sonic Lazar

Razsminion

Vigilia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZero "Null" Rai

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

────────────────────────────
                                              Moving on : 03/03
                                              Wild Encounter: 323/05
                                              NPC Battle: 275/15
                                              Item counter:[Heart Scale] [02/10]
                                              [Claim Item] [Heart Scale] [2x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Mother's Egg] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Sweet Incense] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Cofagrigus Coffee] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Micle Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Salac Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Apicot Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Gengar Bearclaw] [3x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Zorua] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Goomy] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Roselia] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Bisharp] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Skorupi] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Crawdaunt] [Not Acquired.]

Zero raised a brow at Atona's suggestion. It made sense, at least, he did feel... would lighter, be the right word? He wasn't sure, simply shrugging as the conversation shifted, and a notable presence seemed to appear nearby. "Who knows. I don't think the walls have been lifted quite yet, but something's passing through, at least." After that, the conversation shifted to be between the trainer and Raja, going over the snow leopard first before it seemed to be Zero's turn for analysis. And while they spoke, that presence seemed to be getting closer, but otherwise not yet of note. The silver-haired trainer couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the rather unanimous comparison between his words and Isis' feelings, still finding it a bit strange how Raja used a person's feelings as if they were her own, in a way. "Really now? Well, I guess we have been through a lot as of late, I guess we're bound to feel something similar." He glanced off to the side, slouching over his knees as he sat at the end of the bed. "I guess we'll see soon enough if these feelings last for me, though."

Suddenly, the presence that at least Atona should have felt became impossible to ignore; it washed over the entire Pokemon Center, amazingly only now entering despite the fact that it felt so close before this. The room itself was engulfed in a thick shroud of that very presence, wrapping around Zero before returning to normal, as if it found what it was searching for. It was looking for him specifically, and whatever the source was, it just found him. Though the Wispard could likely tell there was someone with a great spirit approaching, Atona was treated to the full magnitude of what was approaching; a thick, blinding blue aura, as deep and thick as an ocean as it flooded into the room, making it hard to see just about anything that was already smothered by the strong aura. Then, a knock, the source of the presence was now on the other side of the door. Zero, though a slight feeling of familiar dread had washed over him, had mostly ignored it, and after a few pops of his neck, slowly began to rise from the bed, opening his mouth to speak.

"You look great Du~" Nova clapped again, as Du emerged with yet another pink outfit pieced together from the pile provided by Isis. "I'm strangely reminded of a Chansey, actually," the Gardevoir commented, as Isis took more pictures of the raven-haired girl. She did wonder aloud though if this would be their only stop, but the consensus from both girls seemed to be heading out to sample from more stores, Isis specifically mentioning South Lumiose. "Sounds like a plan. Who knows, perhaps they'll even have shops for pokemon specifically. She giggled at the thought, fully joking, but unaware that in Kalos, odds were they actually did have plenty of stores dedicated to pokemon clothing.

User Image
Party

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Agidyne | | Level 71 | 710/710 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 36/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 4/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ashen | | Level 73 | 730/730 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 18/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 28 | 280/280 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 01/37 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Sei | | Level 70 | 700/700 HP | Adaptability | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 44/50 EXP | Holding: Lucarioite | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (30, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 4/10 chance of paralysis), Close Combat (120: Lower Physical & Special Defense One Stage)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nova | | Level 69▲ | 690/690 HP▲ | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 29/29 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, 8/10 Chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Atk One Stage)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ragnaros | Level 50 | 500/500 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 27/32 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ancient Power (60, 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage), Stomp (65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize.), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

Inactive

User ImageUser Image- Law | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Rivalry | Serious Nature, Poor Sense of Humor | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Spark (65; 3/10 chance of paralysis), Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 chance to flinch, 1/10 chance of paralysis), Tackle (50)

User ImageUser Image- Wisp | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Levitate | Quirky Nature, Very Finicky | 01/40 EXP | Holding: Quick Claw | Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep), Shadow Ball (80 Damage, 1/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage), Dream Eater (100 damage, User Recovers Half Damage Dealt, Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Opponent)

User ImageUser Image- Xi-14 | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Water Absorb | Quiet Nature, Introverted | 03/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sing (Puts Targets to Sleep), Ice Shard (40, [Priority +1]), Surf (90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Kwong | | Level 25 | HP 250 | Sturdy | Hasty Nature | 06/24 EXP | Holding: | Tackle (50), Rock Blast (25, Hit's 2-5 Times In One Turn), Rock Throw (50), Magnitude (Generate A Number Between 4 and 10, the Number Generated Determines Strength of Magnitude and Damage Dealt; Deals Double Damage to Digging Opponents, Deals Only Half Damage if Grassy Terrain is in Effect)

User ImageUser Image- Cypher | | Level 20 | 200/200 HP | Flash Fire | Jolly Nature, Can't Sit Still | 18/20 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bite (60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch), Crunch (80, 1/5 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage), Heat Wave (95, 1/10 Chance of Burn), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Chance to Flinch, 1/10 Chance of Paralysis)

User ImageUser Image- Mu-12 | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Snow Cloak | Careful Nature, A Little Violent | 29/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55 damage, Lowers target's speed by One Stage), Draining Kiss (50, Heals User’s HP By ¾ of the Damage Dealt), Blizzard (110 (1/10 chance of freezing)), Destiny Bond (If the User Faints Next Turn, Takes Enemy With It)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nu | Level 79 | 790/790 HP | Tough Claws | Lax Nature, Somewhat Playful | 17/30 EXP | Holding: Metagrossite | Dragon Rush (100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching), Phantom Force (90, Disappears First Turn, Attacks on Second. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect), Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 Chance of Freezing), Meteor Mash (90 damage, 7/10 chance of Raising User's Attack One Stage)

User Image
Inventory

Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. National Dex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X-Transceiver User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lens Case User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Go-Goggles User Image Mask User Image Cloak User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex's Letter User Image Alex's Badge User Image Event Outfit
User Image English-to-Italian Dictionary User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts Doll

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image Great Ball 3x User Image Cherish Ball 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Master Ball 2x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy 7x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Potion 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 8x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Safety Goggles 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rocky Helmet 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Herb 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Claw 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1x User Image Pumpkaboo Pie 4x User Image Gengar Bearclaw 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevoirite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metagrossite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite 1x User Image Beginner's Belt 1x

Other:

User Image Fire Stone 1x User Image Dawn Stone 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Roman Candle 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense 1x User Image Mysterious Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Balm Mushroom 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS Seeker 1x User Image Paper Lantern 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage Candy Bar 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heartscale 3xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Battle Recorder 1x

TM Case
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM01 Cut
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM02 Fly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM03 Surf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM04 Strength
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM06 Rock Smash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM10 Dive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM04 Calm Mind
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM08 Bulk Up 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM09 Venoshock 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM19 Roost 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM22 Solarbeam
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM25 Thunder 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM26 Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM29 Psychic 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM31 Brick Break 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM34 Shock Wave 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM42 Facade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM55 Scald 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM70 Flash 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM84 Poison Jab 1x

User Image
OOC: N/A.
Company: Atona, Raja.
Opponent: N/A.
Team OoB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..
Current Outfit: Secondary Outfit.
SpectralEternity

Razsminion

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

”You know, you’re not the first person to tell me that I’m photogenic. Miss Viola said the same thing when I was at her gym. I don’t know what makes me so photogenic but maybe I should pursue a career in modeling too if that’s the case.” Du giggled a bit, she was only teasing at the idea and although the thought was rather amusing to her, she would certainly be putting herself into a position where she would probably be found out very quickly. Du would rather avoid that, to be honest. Not to mention that she would probably have to forgo some really unrealistic diet plan or something to become a size -14 or something. Seriously, what was wrong with the modeling agencies around here? Suddenly, a random complement appeared and caused some heat to go into Du’s cheeks. She blinked a couple of times in surprise, she really wasn’t used to being called ‘cute’ but it felt rather nice. It gave her some warm fuzzies inside and that didn’t happen very often.
”Oh my~ You know Isis, pouring honey in my ears is nice and all, but it’s not nearly as interesting as some of the other places it could go.” That devilish sly smile spread across Dumuzi’s face before she went back into the changing room to try on another outfit.

Their conversation continued through the door of the change room. ”Well, you seem to think that she’s a nice person so… I’ll give her a chance because you vouch for her. I may not have a chance to really talk to her until after I get into the Contest ring though. I think after we part ways I’m going to have to tighten my belt a little bit here and really go for the gold so my pokemon don’t start rebelling against me. I’m sure there will be deducted points from the judges if my pokemon decide that they know better than me and do their own thing up on stage.” There were a few moments of silence before Isis passed on Leon’s message and she giggled. ”Tell him that I said ‘Thank you’. Gosh, I’d better be careful, so many people are starting to fall in love with me that this might turn into something of a terrible soap opera.” The posing continued as Du exited the dressing room in her more mature look and posed for Isis’ camera. ”Of course you’re special, Isis. You’ve had the resolve to overcome a lot of obstacles in your journey, the patience and perseverance to make it as far as you did. The path that you’re on is a tough one, and not many people can do it. But you forging ahead and –even if you do suffer some setbacks- you still have the strength to keep going. I think is something that should be admired, after all, not everyone can make it as far as you did, Isis.”

After a few more changes in some outfits, Du gathered up her favourites and headed to the cash to pay for them. ”Sure, heading North sounds like a good idea! We may even find some stuff for the two of you to wear along the way.” Du beamed, she could just imagine some of the things that they might find along the way that would be fun for the girls to wear.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: What if I was born Feya instead of Dumuzi?
Feelings: Confident and playful
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

------[Inactive Pokémon]--------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 11/25 Status: inactive Pokémon / out Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 1/31 Status: Inactive/in pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv:20 Exp:1/20 Status: Inactive pokemon/ Out of PokeballFriendship counter: Max [5/5]
----- [Active Pokémon]------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Shaylee) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp:19/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Eolande) Hp: 170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 3/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Chepi) Hp: 120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 20/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Shanaye) Hp: 180/180 Condition: N/A Lv: 18 Exp:3/23 Status: in Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp:23/27 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Nemain) Hp: 190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp:9/24 Status: In Pokeball

Item countPokémon Conditioner: 6 / 10
Berry Trees Pamtre Berries (x5) 7/20
Wild Encounter's 304/5
NPC Encounter: 364/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 5 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Fast Balls x4
Spelon Berry x6
Walmel Berry
29x Pamtre berry [5 Berries for Achievement: First step] - Planted [5] in personal growing unit (05/10)
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
x5 Jaboca Berries
Dazzling Gleam x1
Retaliate
Shadow Ball
Kings rock [held by Carbink]
Star Shard x 7
TM : Psyshock
Sooth Bell
Rare Candy x 5
Pink Bow
X5 Duskull Skulls
Tm: Rest
2 Banette Bagle
4 Pumpkaboo pies
Fashion Case
Gardevoirite (anniversary give away)
Mawilite (Thanksgiving give away)
Tm: Torment
Pokémon Brush

[Active Pokémon]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cottonee ( Shaylee )█ Relaxed █ Grass ◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Grass ◆Offensive █ Absorb►20▐ - Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Fairy wind►40▐ - n/a
█ Grass ◆Defensive █Stun Spore►N/A▐ - Paralyzes opponent
█ Grass ◆ Defensive █Leech seed►Special▐ - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/10 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
Next Move wanted:Lv 22 Poison Powder
Held item:
Ability:Name:Infultrator Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Flabebe ( Eolande )█ Calm █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Normal ◆ Offensive █ Echo Voice►40▐ - power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage.
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Vine whip►45▐ - N/A
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █Fairy Wind ►40▐ - N/A
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Energy Ball►90▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
Next Move wanted:Lv 22 - Magical leaf
Held item:
Ability:Name:Flower Veil Flower Veil prevents the user (if it is Grass-type) and its Grass-type allies from having their stats lowered, or from being afflicted by non-volatile status conditions or Yawn. Self-inflicted stat reductions, such as from moves like Leaf Storm or Close Combat, are not prevented.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swirlix ( Chepi ) Female █ Jolly █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Sweet Scent► N/A▐ - Lowers the target's evasion by two stages
█ Normal ◆ Offensive █ Tackle►50▐ - N/A
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Fairy Wind►40▐ - N/A
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Play Nice►N/A▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
Next Move wanted:Lv 10 Fake Tears - Lower targets special defense two stages
Held item:
Ability:Sweet Veil: Prevents ally Pokémon from falling asleep

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Carbink ( Shanaye ) Genderless █ Quiet █ Rock ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Offensive █Tackle►50▐ - N/A
█ Rock ◆Offensive █ Rock Slide►75▐ - 4/10 chance of flinch
█ Rock ◆ offensive █Rock Throw►50▐ - N/A
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █Stone Edge►100▐ - 1/10 chance of critical
Next Move wanted:Lv 12 Smack down - 50, Makes Flying-Type Pokemon Vulnerable to Ground Moves; hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Held item: Kings Rock
Ability:Clear Body: Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect. However this Pokémon may lower its own stats with its own moves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ Electric ◆ Offense █ Thunderbolt ►90▐ - 4/10 chance of Paralysis
█ Electric ◆ Offensive █ Volt Switch ►70▐ - Switches with a Pokémon in active party; If Pursuit is used on the same turn as Volt Switch, deals normal damage if the opponent is faster than the user, double damage if opponent is slower than the user
█ ◆ █Thundershock►40▐ - 4/10 chance of paralysis
█ Normal ◆ offensive █Retaliate►70▐ - If a teammate has fainted the turn prior to use, attack power is doubled
Next Move wanted: Lvl. 11
Held item: N/A
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mawile ( Nemain )█ Adamant █ Steel ◆ Fairy █
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █ Fairy Wind►40▐ - N/A
█ Fire ◆Offensive █ Incinerate►60▐ - Destroys the Targets held berry
█ Steel ◆ Offensive █ Iron Head►80▐ - 4/10 chance of flinch
█ Dark ◆ Offensive █ Bite►60▐ - 4/10 chance of flinch
Next Move wanted:13 Sweet scent
Held item:
Ability:Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

[Inactive pokemon]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kirila ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Offensive █ Hidden power►60▐ - Generate a number 1-18. The number results in the moves typing. ( Do this each time the move is used )
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Calm Mind► N/A▐ - Raises user's Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by one stage each
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Psychic ►90▐ -1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
Next Move wanted: Lv 23 Draining kiss
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Normal ◆ Offensive █ Echo Voice►40▐ - power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage.
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Dazzling Gleam►80▐ - Hits multiple targets
█ Normal ◆Defensive █Safeguard►N/A▐ - Prevent all status effects for five turns
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Fairy wind►40▐ -N/A ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Next Move wanted:Lv 20 Draining Kiss
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:00 pm

User Image

Giovanni Versechi

Olivines Troublemaker

South Lumiose at last. The way Gio figured he was at least a third of the way there. Which for him was a good thing. It ment that not only was be going to save these Pokemon, but also that he was gonna challenge the Gym Leader while he was there. it brought a smile to his face for a brief moment before he kept walking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bag

Outfits

Normal Clothes
User Image

Cold Weather outfit
User Image

Rain Outfit
User Image

Halloween Costume
User Image

My Active Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Metang ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Magnet Rise- This Pokemon is not affected by ground type moves for 5 turns
█ ◆ █►▐ - Dragonbreath-60(7/10 Chance to Paralyze)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Steam Eruption-90(7/10 chance to burn)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Confusion-50(1/4 chance of confusion)
Next Move wanted:Lv
Held item:
Ability:Clear Body This Pokemon is not affected by moves that cause stat changes
Hp: 350 Condition:
Lv: 35Exp: 38/42

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Magnezone ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ -Spark-65(7/10 chance to Paralyze)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tri Attack: 80: generate a number between 1-5, if a 1 is generated, generate another number between 1-3, a 1 inflicts burn, a 2 inflicts freeze, and a 3 inflicts paralysis.
█ ◆ █►▐ - Magnet Bomb-60 ingnores accuracy and invasion
█ ◆ █►▐ - Electro Ball-40 base with increase based on how many stages of speed Pokemon is over target. 150 max
Held item: Magnet
Ability:Analytic
Hp: 340 Condition:
Lv: 34Exp: 15/32

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Rusty ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Thunder Fang-65(4/10 chance to paralyze, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Fire Fang-65(4/10 chance to burn, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Ice Fang-65(4/10 chance to freeze, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Earthquake-100
Held item: Choice Scarf
Ability:Sheer Force/(Mega) Sand Force
Hp: 370 Condition:
Lv: 37Exp: 4/38

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Skarmory ) female █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Swift-60
█ ◆ █►▐ - Steel Wing-70 (1/2 chance of raising physical defense)
█ ◆ █►▐ - X-Scissor-80
█ ◆ █►▐ - Brave Bird-120(deals 1/4 recoil)
Held item: Sky Plate
Ability:Sturdy
Lv: 37Exp:3/39

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Aegislash ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Sacred Sword-90(ignores stat changes)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Kings Shield-Protects against atacks and lowers opponents attack if contact is made(Priority +4)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Iron Head-80(4/10 chance to cause the opponent to flinch
█ ◆ █►▐ - Night Slash-70(1/10 chance to hit critically)
Held item biggrin read Plate
Ability:Stance Change
Lv: 34Exp: 4/38

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Lucario ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Close Combat-120 (lowers special and regular defense by 2 stages)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Psychic-90(1/10 chance to Lower target special defense)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Blaze Kick-85(4/10 chance to burn)
█ ◆ █►▐ -Thunderpunch-75(1/4 chance of paralysis)
Held item:Lucarionite
Ability:Justified
Hp: 720 Condition:
Lv: 72Exp: 5/45

My Inactive Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Empoleon ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Blizzard -110-1/3 chance to freeze
█ ◆ █►▐ - Surf-
█ ◆ █►▐ - Metal Claw-50-1/2 chance of raising attack
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Held item:none
Ability:Defiant
Hp: 500 Condition:
Lv: 50 Exp: 02/50

Items

Exp Share
Rare Candy-x0
Lava Cookie-x2
Mysterious Incense(Using)
(Captured)
1.Charmander (captured)
2.Charmander (captured)
3.Cyndaquil (captured)
4.Torchic (captured)
5.Cyndaquil (captured)
6.Chimchar (captured)
7.Fenniken (captured)
8.Tepig (captured)
9.Torchic (captured)
10.Larvesta (captured)
Jellicent Juice Box-x8
Choice Scarf-Steelix
Steelixite
Blazikenite
Metal Coat
Magnet-x1- Magneton
Dread Plate-Aegislash
Sky Plate-Skarmory
Lax Incense
Lucky Coin-x1
Lucky Egg-x3
Heart Scale-x1
Sitrus Berries-x2
Oran Berries-x5
Pokedex-x1
Snag Machine
Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Potions-Unlimited
TM:Infestation
TM:Earthquake
TM biggrin ragon Pulse
TM:U-Turn
TM:Rock Tomb
TM:Water Pulse
TM:Bulk Up
TM:X-Scissor
TM:Attract
TM:Thunderbolt
TM:Swords Dance
TM:Shadow Ball
TM:Giga Drain
TM:Toxic
HM:Cut
HM:Strength
HM:Surf
HM:Rock Smash
Big Mushroom-x0
Balm Mushroom-x0

Badge Case

Badge count=12/64

Kanto: (5/ cool
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge

Johto: (4/ cool
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
Fog Badge

Hoenn sad 2/ cool
Stone Badge
Knuckle Badge

Kalos sad 1/ cool
Bug Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow
7.Misty
8. Cerbera
9.Isis Nikon

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
3/3
Posts for wild encounter:
209/5
Posts for trainer encounter:
95/15
Item search=Everstone
4/10

Need to Claim:
Choice Specs
30/30
Everstone
10/10
Metronome
30/30

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:02 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Profile || -/3 Movement || 395/5 Pokemon Encounter || 395/15 Trainer NPC || 10/30 Mail Crate || Need to Claim: 30/30 Mail Crate, Lansat Berries x5, Banette Bagel x24, x5 Rare Candies, x1 Paper Lanturn, lv 10 shiny Riolu, Rare Candy x5

Team OOB: User ImageUser Image

✿ ❀Isis chuckled as Du insisted that Viola had called her photogenic as well. "Oh yeah! I forgot that Viola has her gym in Kalos. I love her work, and it's not surprising at all that she shares my tastes~ I could totally see you in modeling. You're just too cute to pass up." Isis giggled, making her point by snapping another picture. She even caught the photo just in time, because Du stopped posing in her reaction to getting called cute, sporting a surprised look and a small blush. Isis could have screamed in glee. She loved capturing natural photos like this, the raw emotion, the realistic reaction! It only lasted so long, as Dumuzi soon turned it on her, suggesting that the honey Isis was pouring into her ears would be much more interesting if poured elsewhere. An unpleasant shiver ran up Isis spine as her face grew red, but before she could get over her embarrassment, Duumuzi had smartly moved back into the changing room. "W-why you--!!!!" The steam could practically be seen coming out of her ears as she moved to try and knock down the changing room door in embarrassed fury. "YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAYING SUCH SUGGESTIVE THINGS!" Isis felt herself lifted slightly off of the floor and as she flailed, she got no where. "H-honestly Du!" Isis huffed, slumping over after her futile struggling and glancing to Nova. "Okay okay, I'm done, you can put me down now." She insisted to the mega gardevoir with a light pout. As she was set down, her Xtransceiver pinged with a new message from Leon, and Isis distracted herself by looking it over.

Text from Leon
I hope that's a promise and not a threat~ ;D

Yeah, don't worry about it. They are all gone now. Inari was having lots of fun.

Doesn't she? She's gotten more... personality since she evolved. Currently playing with her own shadow, weirdly enough.

Anyways, I'm hitting the hay for now.
Wish you were here, bae~ xoxoxoxo

At the first line Isis already regretted her decision to read the text, her face making an unamused and slightly annoyed expression, but she read on. It seemed the ghost invasion was over now, according to Leon, and that she needn't worry because Inari was having fun, but that was still no excuse! Isis sighed. He didn't understand, but at least it was over now, and Inari had evolved into something pretty cool. Playing with her own shadow was an interesting past time, but Isis wasn't going to judge. She wondered if there was a third evolution somewhere in her, but for now Leon insisted he was going to sleep, though he wished she was there. Isis smiled softly. It was getting pretty late, but she still had a lot of shopping to do.

Text to Leon
It's a promise, and if you're really looking to get punched so badly, I could go get Zero if you want? = w=

THAT'S NOT THE POIN--ugh whatever. First it's rayquazas coming out of nowhere, now it's swarms of ghosts. Seriously Leon, what kind of trouble are you going to get into next???

Playing with her shadow? lol, how does that work exactly? Is that like playing with a mirror?

Heh. You'll see me again soon enough. Get some good rest sleepyhead <3

Sending the text, Isis continued talking to Dumuzi about Berry, and seemed to convince her to at least try talking to the other girl, though Dumuzi insisted that she wouldn't be able to talk to her until she got in the contest ring. It was understandable since Dumuzi's pokemon were getting pretty strong and she didn't want them to start disobeying. "Yeah haha~ Im sure she'd understand. I can let her know your situation but that you have her contact info now if you want?" Isis offered. Of course, she still needed to give Du Berry's contact information when she came out of the changing room. Isis giggled a bit as Du suggested she needed to be careful, lest she start a soap opera with all these people falling for her. "Heh, yeah. Gotta be careful about who's heart you break, it might come back to haunt you~" Isis teased, though as Dumuzi mentioned that she wanted her to text Leon a thank you, Isis blinked. "Oh, sorry, I already texted him back, and he said he was going to sleep, but I'll let him know tomorrow~" She insisted, taking more pictures of Dumuzi as she came back out in her new outfit, which Nova compared to a chansey. "Really? I was thinking sylveon." Isis murmured thoughtfully, taking a pause from her paparazzi impression to give Dumuzi Berry's contact information, though as Dumuzi asked about her popularity, Isis admitted she would get more attention as she went out and did more, but in regards to herself, she didn't really see what was so special.

Dumuzi's kind words made Isis smile, but unfortunately she didn't believe in them. In her opinion, there were a lot of obstacles that she hadn't overcome yet. She had gotten far in her gym challenge, sure, but most of that journey had been with the help of a pokemon that was now dead. Ever since, Isis doubted her ability to beat Wallace, or even be a proper trainer. She'd taken a lot of time off, she hadn't been training nearly as much. "Yeah.... I did make it pretty far, huh?" Isis murmured distantly, her mind putting emphasis on the did. Past tense, a past her, a part of her that was gone. She shook it off for now, putting on a brave face for Du. No need to worry her friend with her own trifling issues. Today was supposed to be about Dumuzi, not her. With another snap of her camera, Isis' model moved back into the dressing room, popping in and out a few more times as the group discussed and decided to move north for more options, and possibly clothes for pokemon. "Hee~ I think that sounds like a plan." Isis nodded, standing up from her seat and following Du to the checkout, and eventually the group made their way up north.

Atona's ears flicked as he noticed a presence during their conversations. At this point, he was used to passersby and didn't pay their auras too much mind unless there was noticeable intent towards them. It was rare that in spite of that, someone still caught his attention, but he quickly forgot about it soon after, listening as Zero suggested that while his guard wasn't down all the way, things were coming through. Atona nodded in understanding. He didn't expect Zero to let his guard down, but it was good to give a little, especially to friends. As Zero and Raja talked, Atona felt uneasy. Though the presence he'd felt early was still negligible, it seemed to be getting closer, when he had already thought it was nearby. At that point he was barely into the conversation, only voicing his opinion on the concept that Zero and Isis, in a lot of ways, seemed to feel similarly as of late. "I talked with Nova on the subject actually...." Atona murmured distractedly, not going into the details. His focus was elsewhere, and by now, even Raja was starting to sense something unusual. The two pokemon made eye contact, a silent conversation that meant they both new something was up as the presence Atona had felt earlier now washed over the entire pokemon center. The old lucario had severely underestimated how powerful the aura was. Not only that, but it was like a living organism, moving and pulsing with energy, sweeping over the center like a searchlight until it fell on Zero and retreated. Atona tensed. "Zero, get into the closet. Now." He insisted, but the silver haired boy was still tired and confused, and before Atona could say anything else, he felt smothered by the presence. He could barely think for himself, much less express his thoughts to Zero. Raja on the other hand felt excited. This spirit was a strong one, and it wasn't a grudge. Was she finally in the presence of another one of her kind? Perhaps an older saberal? Her tail wagged in anticipation, eyeing the door. When a knock rang out, Atona's dread was only reinforced by Zero's, while Raja remained blissfully unaware, approaching the door alongside Zero curiously while Atona struggled to even stand. ✿ ❀

[Exit to North Lumiose]

User Image

User Image

xxN A M E: Raja - Wispard

User Image

L E V E L: 64
G E N D E R: 0 10:38 Gender Influence: (Female)
N A T U R E: Quiet, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed, a bit naive, doesn't know her own strength yet
A B I L I T Y: Wonder Guard - The Pokémon is only harmed by attacks that do x2 or x4 damage on type effectiveness
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Breath - 60, Always critically hits unless opponent has Battle Armor, Shell Armor, or is Under the Effects of Lucky Chant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch, Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Exorcism - 70, Restores the users HP equal to half the damage dealt. If the target is a Ghost type pokemon, this attack will always inflict a burn (even if the secondary type is fire).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 640/640HP | Status: None | 33/37 EXP | Total Ghost Types Defeated: 48/50

xxN A M E: Electra - Ampharos
User Image

G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle
A B I L I T Y: Static: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Plate: Electric type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if an electric type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge - Raise special defense one stage; Next electric-type attack does x2 damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Cannon - 120, Paralyzes target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Punch - 75: 4/10 Chance of Burn, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 520/520HP | Status: None | 33/41 EXP

xxN A M E: Hylia - Aegislash
User Image

L E V E L: 25
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious, Protective and Obedient, Very Quiet
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change: The Pokemon changes Stance depending on how it battles. Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores target's stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kings Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)

User Image User Image 250/250HP | Status: None | 8/34 EXP | Current Forme: Shield

xxN A M E: Wraith - Gourgeist

User Image

L E V E L: 41
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish, Gluttonous, Likes to Scare people and Play Pranks
A B I L I T Y: Insomnia: The Pokémon cannot fall asleep while having this ability
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Phantom Force - 90, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trick-or-Treat - Adds Ghost Type to target's type(s)

User Image User Image 410/410HP | Status: None | 14/39 EXP

xxN A M E: Nocturne - Noivern
User Image

L E V E L: 42
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lonely, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them.
A B I L I T Y: Infiltrator: Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Boomburst - 140, Hits All
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hurricane - 110: 7/10 chance of confusion, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fly - 90: Charges on first turn, strikes on second turn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonlight - Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be use 5 times in battle

User Image User Image 420/420HP | Status: None | 43/47 EXP | Next Move; Level 43 - Super Fang

xxN A M E: Atona - Mega Lucario
User Image
L E V E L: 48
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy, Likes to Protect Others, Wise, Old Soul, and Sensible
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite: Mega Evolves Lucario: Atk x1.3, Sp.Atk x1.2, Speed x1.1
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aura Sphere - 80: Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flash Cannon - 80: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage

User Image User Image 480/480HP | Status: None | 7/29 EXP | Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo
-Ajicka
-Rose
-Vincent
-Gio
-Machina
-Andreas

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lemonade x1

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absolite x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x1
User Image White Flute x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x1 User Image Thunderstone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black Appricorn x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cornn Berry x1

Badge Case
User Image
User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Knuckle Badge
User Image - Dynamo Badge
User Image - Heat Badge
User Image - Balance Badge
User Image - Feather Badge
User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut
User Image - HM O2 Fly
User Image HM O3 Surf
User Image - HM O4 Strength
User Image - TM 7O Flash
User Image - TM 42 Facade
User Image - TM 39 Rock Tomb
User Image - TM 08 Bulk Up
User Image -TM 72 Volt Switch
User Image TM 50 Overheat
User Image - TM 40 Aerial Ace
User Image - TM 04 Calm Mind

Sonic Lazar

Razsminion

Vigilia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:02 pm

User Image

Giovanni Versechi

Olivines Troublemaker

Gio decided to let his Aegislash out for abit. It would be good for it. To get some time out of its ball and to spend some time with Lucario and he. Plus odds are this would be the Pokemon he used at the Gym in Cyllage. It could use the training and being a rock Gym Gio felt was the most suitable for the job.

Bag

Outfits

Normal Clothes
User Image

Cold Weather outfit
User Image

Rain Outfit
User Image

Halloween Costume
User Image

My Active Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Metang ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Magnet Rise- This Pokemon is not affected by ground type moves for 5 turns
Held item:
Ability:Clear Body This Pokemon is not affected by moves that cause stat changes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Magnezone ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tri Attack: 80: generate a number between 1-5, if a 1 is generated, generate another number between 1-3, a 1 inflicts burn, a 2 inflicts freeze, and a 3 inflicts paralysis.
█ ◆ █►▐ - Electro Ball-40 base with increase based on how many stages of speed Pokemon is over target. 150 max

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Rusty ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Earthquake-100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Skarmory ) female █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Swift-60
█ ◆ █►▐ - X-Scissor-80

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Aegislash ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Kings Shield-Protects against atacks and lowers opponents attack if contact is made(Priority +4)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Lucario ) male █ █ ◆ █

My Inactive Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Empoleon ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Surf-
█ ◆ █►▐ -

Items

Exp Share
Rare Candy-x0
Lava Cookie-x2
(Captured)
1.Charmander (captured)
2.Charmander (captured)
3.Cyndaquil (captured)
4.Torchic (captured)
5.Cyndaquil (captured)
6.Chimchar (captured)
7.Fenniken (captured)
8.Tepig (captured)
9.Torchic (captured)
10.Larvesta (captured)
Jellicent Juice Box-x8
Choice Scarf-Steelix
Steelixite
Blazikenite
Metal Coat
Magnet-x1- Magneton
Dread Plate-Aegislash
Sky Plate-Skarmory
Lax Incense
Lucky Coin-x1
Lucky Egg-x3
Heart Scale-x1
Sitrus Berries-x2
Oran Berries-x5
Pokedex-x1
Snag Machine
Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Potions-Unlimited
TM biggrin ragon Pulse
Big Mushroom-x0
Balm Mushroom-x0

Badge Case

Badge count=12/64

Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge

Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
Fog Badge

Hoenn sad 2/ cool
Stone Badge
Knuckle Badge

Kalos sad 1/ cool
Bug Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow
7.Misty
8. Cerbera
9.Isis Nikon

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
3/3
210/5
96/15
Item search=Everstone
5/10

Need to Claim:
Choice Specs
30/30
Everstone
10/10
Metronome
30/30

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZero "Null" Rai

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moving on : 03/03
                                              Wild Encounter: 324/05
                                              NPC Battle: 276/15
                                              Item counter:[Heart Scale] [03/10]
                                              [Claim Item] [Heart Scale] [2x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Mother's Egg] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Sweet Incense] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Cofagrigus Coffee] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Micle Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Salac Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Apicot Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Gengar Bearclaw] [3x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Zorua] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Goomy] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Roselia] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Bisharp] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Skorupi] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Crawdaunt] [Not Acquired.]

As Zero rose to his feet, that feeling of dread passed clear over him as his unease gave way for simply wondering who was knocking at his door at this point. It couldn't have been Isis, otherwise Atona and Raja would've gotten up and left themselves, most likely, but judging by how Raja responded and, though he didn't notice, the way Atona did, it wasn't reassuring. "Why? it's just someone knocking. Hold on, I'm coming!" He approached the door, unlocking it before he placed his hand on the nob, and as he opened the door, he was greeted by a very familiar sight. Andreas stood in front of him now, her Lucario at her side. Though for Atona, it was impossible to tell which of the two made up the bulk of the ungodly aura that stemmed from them, as they both simply radiated with pure power.

"Evening, Zero," she greeted, her expression miles away from anything threatening... The fact that it was Andreas did that for her. Zero blinked a few times, still registering that she was here as she began talking again. "Machina mentioned he ran into you and Isis while he was in town today, glad to see I didn't miss you before you headed out from Lumiose." She looked her friend over, grimacing a bit when she realized he didn't exactly look to be in the best condition.

"Well I wasn't expecting to see either of you two so suddenly," Zero replied. "So why'd you come out here, exactly?"

It took a second for Andreas to respond, before she shrugged with her answer. "I figured it was finally time we had the chance to sit down and chat. As friends. Why don't you get cleaned up and come get a bite to eat, my treat. Think of it as... an apology for what happened before."

Zero blinked again, before leaning away from Andreas for a moment, his expression beyond questioning. It wasn't often Andreas ever apologized, but... He couldn't keep a straight face for too long, before laughing a bit at his own little sillyness. "Fine, give me a minute. I could use a warm meal." The brunette nodded, and leaned back against the wall while Zero disappeared to get changed. Quickly heading into the bathroom to change into his new clothes, before emerging ready to head out. He motioned for Isis' two pokemon to follow, before he walked beside Andreas as they headed off to the northern part of town.

[Exit to North Lumiose]

User Image
Party

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Agidyne | | Level 71 | 710/710 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 37/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 4/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ashen | | Level 73 | 730/730 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 19/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 28 | 280/280 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 02/37 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Sei | | Level 70 | 700/700 HP | Adaptability | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 45/50 EXP | Holding: Lucarioite | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (30, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 4/10 chance of paralysis), Close Combat (120: Lower Physical & Special Defense One Stage)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nova | | Level 69 | 690/690 HP | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 01/29 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, 8/10 Chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Atk One Stage)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ragnaros | Level 50 | 500/500 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 28/32 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ancient Power (60, 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage), Stomp (65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize.), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

Inactive

User ImageUser Image- Law | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Rivalry | Serious Nature, Poor Sense of Humor | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Spark (65; 3/10 chance of paralysis), Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 chance to flinch, 1/10 chance of paralysis), Tackle (50)

User ImageUser Image- Wisp | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Levitate | Quirky Nature, Very Finicky | 01/40 EXP | Holding: Quick Claw | Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep), Shadow Ball (80 Damage, 1/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage), Dream Eater (100 damage, User Recovers Half Damage Dealt, Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Opponent)

User ImageUser Image- Xi-14 | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Water Absorb | Quiet Nature, Introverted | 03/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sing (Puts Targets to Sleep), Ice Shard (40, [Priority +1]), Surf (90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Kwong | | Level 25 | HP 250 | Sturdy | Hasty Nature | 06/24 EXP | Holding: | Tackle (50), Rock Blast (25, Hit's 2-5 Times In One Turn), Rock Throw (50), Magnitude (Generate A Number Between 4 and 10, the Number Generated Determines Strength of Magnitude and Damage Dealt; Deals Double Damage to Digging Opponents, Deals Only Half Damage if Grassy Terrain is in Effect)

User ImageUser Image- Cypher | | Level 20 | 200/200 HP | Flash Fire | Jolly Nature, Can't Sit Still | 18/20 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bite (60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch), Crunch (80, 1/5 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage), Heat Wave (95, 1/10 Chance of Burn), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Chance to Flinch, 1/10 Chance of Paralysis)

User ImageUser Image- Mu-12 | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Snow Cloak | Careful Nature, A Little Violent | 29/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55 damage, Lowers target's speed by One Stage), Draining Kiss (50, Heals User’s HP By ¾ of the Damage Dealt), Blizzard (110 (1/10 chance of freezing)), Destiny Bond (If the User Faints Next Turn, Takes Enemy With It)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nu | Level 79 | 790/790 HP | Tough Claws | Lax Nature, Somewhat Playful | 17/30 EXP | Holding: Metagrossite | Dragon Rush (100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching), Phantom Force (90, Disappears First Turn, Attacks on Second. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect), Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 Chance of Freezing), Meteor Mash (90 damage, 7/10 chance of Raising User's Attack One Stage)

User Image
Inventory

Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. National Dex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X-Transceiver User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lens Case User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Go-Goggles User Image Mask User Image Cloak User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex's Letter User Image Alex's Badge User Image Event Outfit
User Image English-to-Italian Dictionary User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts Doll

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image Great Ball 3x User Image Cherish Ball 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Master Ball 2x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy 7x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Potion 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 8x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Safety Goggles 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rocky Helmet 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Herb 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Claw 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1x User Image Pumpkaboo Pie 4x User Image Gengar Bearclaw 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevoirite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metagrossite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite 1x User Image Beginner's Belt 1x

Other:

User Image Fire Stone 1x User Image Dawn Stone 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Roman Candle 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense 1x User Image Mysterious Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Balm Mushroom 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS Seeker 1x User Image Paper Lantern 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage Candy Bar 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heartscale 3xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Battle Recorder 1x

TM Case
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM01 Cut
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM02 Fly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM03 Surf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM04 Strength
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM06 Rock Smash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM10 Dive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM04 Calm Mind
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM08 Bulk Up 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM09 Venoshock 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM19 Roost 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM22 Solarbeam
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM25 Thunder 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM26 Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM29 Psychic 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM31 Brick Break 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM34 Shock Wave 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM42 Facade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM55 Scald 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM70 Flash 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM84 Poison Jab 1x

User Image
OOC: N/A.
Company: Atona, Raja.
Opponent: N/A.
Team OoB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..
Current Outfit: Secondary Outfit.
SpectralEternity

Razsminion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:28 pm

User Image

Giovanni Versechi

Olivines Troublemaker

His Aegislash hovered around aimlessly as if searching for Metang to dance around with. Gio didn't know why but he was thinking it was as if he was being empowered by the Steel Type. A strange feeling but as dangerous as he knew they were he di know this one allowed him total control. "Hey Aegislash, it just crossed my mind that you don't have a designated name to set you apart from the others. I already know you are pretty strong but what do you say?" the eye in the center kind of half closed as if the pokemon was smiling and both of what Gio assumed were its arms wagged around. "How about Embold? I don't know why but it sounds fitting don't you think buddy?" again the same stance was taken letting Gio believe that this was a very accepted name.

Bag

Outfits

Normal Clothes
User Image

Cold Weather outfit
User Image

Rain Outfit
User Image

Halloween Costume
User Image

My Active Party

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ - Earthquake-100

█ ◆ █►▐ - Swift-60
█ ◆ █►▐ - X-Scissor-80

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Embold ) male █ █ ◆ █

My Inactive Party

█ ◆ █►▐ - Surf-
█ ◆ █►▐ -

Items

Exp Share
Rare Candy-x0
Lava Cookie-x2
(Captured)
1.Charmander (captured)
2.Charmander (captured)
3.Cyndaquil (captured)
4.Torchic (captured)
5.Cyndaquil (captured)
6.Chimchar (captured)
7.Fenniken (captured)
8.Tepig (captured)
9.Torchic (captured)
10.Larvesta (captured)
Jellicent Juice Box-x8
Choice Scarf-Steelix
Steelixite
Blazikenite
Metal Coat
Magnet-x1- Magneton
Dread Plate-Aegislash
Sky Plate-Skarmory
Lax Incense
Lucky Coin-x1
Lucky Egg-x3
Heart Scale-x1
Sitrus Berries-x2
Oran Berries-x5
Pokedex-x1
Snag Machine
Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Potions-Unlimited
TM biggrin ragon Pulse
Big Mushroom-x0
Balm Mushroom-x0

Badge Case

Badge count=12/64

Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge

Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
Fog Badge

Hoenn sad 2/ cool
Stone Badge
Knuckle Badge

Kalos sad 1/ cool
Bug Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow
7.Misty
8. Cerbera
9.Isis Nikon

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
3/3
210/5
96/15
Item search=Everstone
6/10

Need to Claim:
Choice Specs
30/30
Everstone
10/10
Metronome
30/30

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:18 am
User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

’Click’
Du’s giggles could be heard from behind the door as her own Xtransiver poked out from behind the changing room door and she snapped rather… flattering picture of Isis and all her fury. She made a mental note to send it to Leon when she got the chance and she wasn’t going to disturb him. He would surely love to see that adorable face so red and with the cutest little angry expression on her face.
”Oh don’t be such a prude. Besides, I just said words, your mind is what made those words probably far dirtier than they were intended to be.” From behind the door, Du’s face twisted into a playfully sinister smile as she continued to try on the clothes that, they either eliminated or approved one by one.
Du paused for a moment and thought about the modeling thing. ”Do you think so? About the modeling, I mean? I never really thought about it before, at least until you and Viola both said something about it. I’ll let you be my agent and send out pictures to companies, I doubt you’ll get many hits though. There are other girls far cuter and more beautiful than I am.”
At last, Du emerged with her chosen clothes and paid for them. She looked towards Isis and Nova who seemed to getting along and talking about the Scarf that seemed to hold some importance to the fully evolved pokemon. ”So, where to next, you two?”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: What if I was born Feya instead of Dumuzi?
Feelings: Confident and playful
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

------[Inactive Pokémon]--------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 11/25 Status: inactive Pokémon / out Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 1/31 Status: Inactive/in pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv:20 Exp:1/20 Status: Inactive pokemon/ Out of PokeballFriendship counter: Max [5/5]
----- [Active Pokémon]------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Shaylee) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp:20/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Eolande) Hp: 170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 4/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Chepi) Hp: 130/130 Condition: N/A Lv: 13 Exp: 1/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Shanaye) Hp: 180/180 Condition: N/A Lv: 18 Exp:4/23 Status: in Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp:24/27 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Nemain) Hp: 190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp:10/24 Status: In Pokeball

Item countPokémon Conditioner: 7 / 10
Berry Trees Pamtre Berries (x5) 8/20
Wild Encounter's 305/5
NPC Encounter: 365/??
Moving Location: 3/3 - {Heading to North Lumoise}

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 5 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Fast Balls x4
Spelon Berry x6
Walmel Berry
29x Pamtre berry [5 Berries for Achievement: First step] - Planted [5] in personal growing unit (05/10)
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
x5 Jaboca Berries
Dazzling Gleam x1
Retaliate
Shadow Ball
Kings rock [held by Carbink]
Star Shard x 7
TM : Psyshock
Sooth Bell
Rare Candy x 5
Pink Bow
X5 Duskull Skulls
Tm: Rest
2 Banette Bagle
4 Pumpkaboo pies
Fashion Case
Gardevoirite (anniversary give away)
Mawilite (Thanksgiving give away)
Tm: Torment
Pokémon Brush

[Active Pokémon]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cottonee ( Shaylee )█ Relaxed █ Grass ◆ Fairy █
█ Grass ◆Offensive █ Absorb►20▐ - Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Fairy wind►40▐ - n/a
█ Grass ◆Defensive █Stun Spore►N/A▐ - Paralyzes opponent
█ Grass ◆ Defensive █Leech seed►Special▐ - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/10 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
Next Move wanted:Lv 22 Poison Powder
Held item:
Ability:Name:Infultrator Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Flabebe ( Eolande )█ Calm █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Vine whip►45▐ - N/A
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █Fairy Wind ►40▐ - N/A
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Energy Ball►90▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
Next Move wanted:Lv 22 - Magical leaf
Held item:
Ability:Name:Flower Veil Flower Veil prevents the user (if it is Grass-type) and its Grass-type allies from having their stats lowered, or from being afflicted by non-volatile status conditions or Yawn. Self-inflicted stat reductions, such as from moves like Leaf Storm or Close Combat, are not prevented.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swirlix ( Chepi ) Female █ Jolly █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Sweet Scent► N/A▐ - Lowers the target's evasion by two stages
█ Normal ◆ Offensive █ Tackle►50▐ - N/A
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Fairy Wind►40▐ - N/A
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Play Nice►N/A▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
Next Move wanted:Lv 10 Fake Tears - Lower targets special defense two stages
Held item:
Ability:Sweet Veil: Prevents ally Pokémon from falling asleep

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Carbink ( Shanaye ) Genderless █ Quiet █ Rock ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Offensive █Tackle►50▐ - N/A
█ Rock ◆Offensive █ Rock Slide►75▐ - 4/10 chance of flinch
█ Rock ◆ offensive █Rock Throw►50▐ - N/A
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █Stone Edge►100▐ - 1/10 chance of critical
Next Move wanted:Lv 12 Smack down - 50, Makes Flying-Type Pokemon Vulnerable to Ground Moves; hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Held item: Kings Rock
Ability:Clear Body: Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect. However this Pokémon may lower its own stats with its own moves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ Electric ◆ Offense █ Thunderbolt ►90▐ - 4/10 chance of Paralysis
█ Electric ◆ Offensive █ Volt Switch ►70▐ - Switches with a Pokémon in active party; If Pursuit is used on the same turn as Volt Switch, deals normal damage if the opponent is faster than the user, double damage if opponent is slower than the user
█ ◆ █Thundershock►40▐ - 4/10 chance of paralysis
█ Normal ◆ offensive █Retaliate►70▐ - If a teammate has fainted the turn prior to use, attack power is doubled
Next Move wanted: Lvl. 11
Held item: N/A
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mawile ( Nemain )█ Adamant █ Steel ◆ Fairy █
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █ Fairy Wind►40▐ - N/A
█ Fire ◆Offensive █ Incinerate►60▐ - Destroys the Targets held berry
█ Steel ◆ Offensive █ Iron Head►80▐ - 4/10 chance of flinch
█ Dark ◆ Offensive █ Bite►60▐ - 4/10 chance of flinch
Next Move wanted:13 Sweet scent
Held item:
Ability:Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

[Inactive pokemon]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kirila ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Offensive █ Hidden power►60▐ - Generate a number 1-18. The number results in the moves typing. ( Do this each time the move is used )
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Calm Mind► N/A▐ - Raises user's Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by one stage each
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Psychic ►90▐ -1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
Next Move wanted: Lv 23 Draining kiss
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Dazzling Gleam►80▐ - Hits multiple targets
█ Normal ◆Defensive █Safeguard►N/A▐ - Prevent all status effects for five turns
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Fairy wind►40▐ -N/A ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Next Move wanted:Lv 20 Draining Kiss
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:41 pm

User Image

Giovanni Versechi

Olivines Troublemaker

Gio arrived back in South Lumiose and wondered where he should go from there. He was tired, but he was also very very hungry. There was the cafe where he had met Isis and Zero, but that place was a bit pricy. He was sure there would be some sort of food place on the way back to North Lumiose. There were so many street venders that he would have been shocked if no one had a stand for food somewhere. Plus he could do abit of shopping if he was just gonna pick food off of street venders.

Bag

Outfits

Normal Clothes
User Image

Cold Weather outfit
User Image

Rain Outfit
User Image

Halloween Costume
User Image

My Active Party

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ - Earthquake-100

█ ◆ █►▐ - Swift-60
█ ◆ █►▐ - X-Scissor-80

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Embold ) male █ █ ◆ █

My Inactive Party

█ ◆ █►▐ - Surf-
█ ◆ █►▐ -

Items

Main Bag:

Exp Share
Big Mushroom-x0
Balm Mushroom-x0
Rare Candy-x0
Lava Cookie-x2
Jellicent Juice Box-x8
Choice Scarf-Steelix
Steelixite
Metal Coat
Magnet-x1- Magneton
Dread Plate-Aegislash
Sky Plate-Skarmory
Lax Incense
Lucky Coin-x1
Lucky Egg-x3
Heart Scale-x1
Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Potions-Unlimited

Balls:

Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited

Berries:

Sitrus Berries-x2
Oran Berries-x5

Key Items:

Pokedex-x1
Mega Launcher-equipped on left hand fixed with Lucarionite
Poke Gear
Snag Machine-unequipped
(Captured)
1.Charmander (captured)
2.Charmander (captured)
3.Cyndaquil (captured)
4.Torchic (Delivered to Olivia/Mega Stone)
5.Cyndaquil (captured)
6.Chimchar (captured)
7.Fenniken (captured)
8.Tepig (captured)
9.Torchic (captured)
10.Larvesta (captured)

TM Case:

TM biggrin ragon Pulse

Badge Case

Badge count=12/64

Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge

Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
Fog Badge

Hoenn sad 2/ cool
Stone Badge
Knuckle Badge

Kalos sad 1/ cool
Bug Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow
7.Misty
8.Cerbera
9.Isis Nikon

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
3/3
213/5
99/15
Item search=Eveolite
1/30

Need to Claim:
Choice Specs
30/30
Ever stone
10/10
Everstone
10/10
Metronome
30/30

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:29 pm

User Image

Giovanni Versechi

Olivines Troublemaker

Walking down a strange street the wind kicked up. Gio had to throw is arm up as he almost lost his hat. It was brief but the wind was strong and quick. In fact Gio found himself with a new item in his hand. It was just a sheet of paper but it seemed like it was a flyer of sorts for an event called Ren Fair. Gio wondered if it was worth going to but the sight of prizes caught his interest and that was all it took for him to decide where he was gonna go next

Bag

Outfits

Normal Clothes
User Image

Cold Weather outfit
User Image

Rain Outfit
User Image

Halloween Costume
User Image

My Active Party

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ - Earthquake-100

█ ◆ █►▐ - Swift-60
█ ◆ █►▐ - X-Scissor-80

My Inactive Party

█ ◆ █►▐ - Surf-
█ ◆ █►▐ -

Items

Main Bag:

Exp Share
Big Mushroom-x0
Balm Mushroom-x0
Rare Candy-x0
Lava Cookie-x2
Jellicent Juice Box-x8
Choice Scarf-Steelix
Steelixite
Metal Coat
Magnet-x1- Magneton
Dread Plate-Aegislash
Sky Plate-Skarmory
Lax Incense
Lucky Coin-x1
Lucky Egg-x3
Heart Scale-x1
Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Potions-Unlimited

Balls:

Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited

Berries:

Sitrus Berries-x2
Oran Berries-x5

Key Items:

Pokedex-x1
Mega Launcher-equipped on left hand fixed with Lucarionite
Poke Gear
Snag Machine-unequipped
(Captured)
1.Charmander (captured)
2.Charmander (captured)
3.Cyndaquil (captured)
4.Torchic (Delivered to Olivia/Mega Stone)
5.Cyndaquil (captured)
6.Chimchar (captured)
7.Fenniken (captured)
8.Tepig (captured)
9.Torchic (captured)
10.Larvesta (captured)

TM Case:

TM biggrin ragon Pulse

Badge Case

Badge count=12/64

Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge

Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
Fog Badge

Hoenn sad 2/ cool
Stone Badge
Knuckle Badge

Kalos sad 1/ cool
Bug Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow
7.Misty
8.Cerbera
9.Isis Nikon

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
3/3
214/5
100/15
Item search=Eveolite
2/30

Need to Claim:
Choice Specs
30/30
Ever stone
10/10
Everstone
10/10
Metronome
30/30

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:50 pm
xx CheriaxBarnes xxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Company No one
Mood Content
Pokémon Encounter 328/--
NPC Encounter 414/15
Specific Item Count 0/--
Anywhere Item Count 0/--
Moving 1/3
Out of Ball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

Autumn-trimmed lady buck? That was kind of cute. Why did he choose autumn, though? Cheria would definitely have to ask him that when they met at the fair. For now, though, she put her castor away without sending a text back. The sooner she got to the station, the sooner she'd be able to not only meet with Skye, but with her dad, too. It would be great~!

[[ POKÉMON REMINDER: Turtwig Egg, Level 5 Squirtle, Level 5 Houndour, Level 5 Noibat (second), Level 10 Totodile, Level 10 Magby, Level 10 Munchlax w/ Shadow Punch Crunch Blizzard and Giga Impact, Level 10 Charmander (shiny/maxFP/second), Level 10 Charmander (maxFP/second), Level 15 'Rudolph' Stantler w/ Fly ]]
[[ ITEM REMINER: 1 Lucky Egg, 1 Moon Stone, 1 Charzardite X (second), 4 Luxury Ball (2 reserved/second), 5 Moon Balls, 5 Sitrus Berries (second) ]]

Sheena || Frogadier || Female
23 || 25/33 [10/10] || 230/230 [5] || Torrent
Water Pulse :: 70 || 4/10 chance of Confusion
Bubble :: 50 || 1/2 chance of lowering target's speed one stage
ç•Lick :: 40 || 7/10 change of Paralysis
ç•Quick Attack :: 50 (Priority +1)

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
22 || 32/32 [5/10] || 220/220 [0] || Telepathy
Magical Leaf :: 70 || Ignores changes to Accuracy and Evasion
Confusion :: 60 || 4/10 chance of Confusion
Disarming Voice :: 50 || Never misses
Teleport :: User flees wild battle || Party teleports to last visited Center

LEVEL UP!
Ariel || Dewott || Female
18 || 1/28 [10/10] || 170/170 [5] || Shell Armor
ç•Tackle :: 50
ç•Razor Shell :: 75 || 1/2 chance to lowering targets physical defense one stage
Water Gun :: 40
~Water Sport :: Fire moves for half damage for 5 turns

Isica || Aurorus || Female
17 || 20/22 [2/10] || 170/170 [0] || Refrigerate
Freeze-Dry :: 70 || 3/10 chance of Freeze
ç•Take Down :: 90 || 1/4 damage to user
~Icy Wind :: 55 || Lowers target's speed one stage
•Rock Throw :: 50

Davis || Mienfoo || Male
19 || 12/24 [9/10] || 190/190 [0] || Regenerator
ç•Pound :: 35
ç•Double Slap :: 15 || 2-5 hits
Detect :: Protected for round used || 1/5 chance of success if used a second time || 1/10 chance every use after until another move is used || +4 Priority
ç•Fake Out :: 40 || Inflicts Flinch if used first || +3 Priority

User Image
Lhilei || Vulpix || Female
7 || 7/17 [7/10] || 70/70 [1] || Drought
Ember :: 40 || 4/10 chance of Burn
~Tail Whip :: Lowers target's physical defense one stage
Roar :: Wild target flees || Trained target switches || -6 Priority

--------------------

User Image

Qukoh'ya || Lupup || Male
25 || 15/35 [10/10] || 250/250 [5] || Adaptability
ç•Bite :: 70 || 4/10 chance of Flinch
ç•Quick Attack :: 50 || +1 Priority
Dragon Breath :: 70 || 7/10 chance of Paralysis

Bug
Trio
----------
Basic ∞ || Heal 5
Friend 5 || Luxury 6
----------
Potion ∞ || Max Revive 2
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
Dawn Stone 1 || Moon Stone 1
Fire Stone 1 || King's Rock 1
Air Balloon 1 || Roman Candle 1
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
Colbur 5 || Rondo 5
Pecha 5 || Kasib 5
Roseli 5 || Enigma 5
----------
RageCandyBar 3 || Sweet Heart 13
Balm Mushroom 2 || Mysterious Incense 1 (Ice)
Psychic Gem 1 || Heart Scale 1
Star Shard 34 || Paper Lantern 1
Eviolite 1 || Old Amber 1
----------
HM01 Cut
TM29 Psychic 1 || TM68 Giga Impact 1
TM77 Psych Up 1 || TM83 Infestation 1
TM97 Dark Pulse
----------
Camera || Photography Album
Locket with Family Photo || iPod with Headphones
Small Hygiene Kit || Holo Caster
Poképuff Container || Poképuffs ( 27 )

Everyday 1 || Swimsuit
Yukata || Jacket
Everyday 2

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:53 pm
User Image

VINCENT User Image BELDUKE

Movement 1/3 || Wild Pokemon: 38/3 || NPC Battle: 57/15 || Item Bump: 8/10 Heart Scale || 15/35 Sitrus Berry Tree (#1), 15/35 Sitrus Berry Tree (#2), 15/35 Lum Berry Tree (#3), 15/35 Lum Berry Tree (#4), 15/35 Lum Berry Tree (#5) || Need to Claim: x5 Berries of any type (from 1st badge achievement), 10/10 Heart Scale, Cherish Ball || Wishlist: Heart Scales, Crystal Shards, Big Mushrooms, Expert Belts, Flying Gems, TM Focus Blast, TM Acrobatics, Razor Claw

Team OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

xxN A M E: 秀风 (Xiu Feng “Beautiful/Elegant Wind”) - Lupup
User Image
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 13
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bold - Speaks her mind, courageous, likes to explore, believes Vince to be her ward.
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lower targets physical defense one stage, hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Disarming Voice - 40: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - 130/130HP | Status: None | 4/23 EXP | Next Move: Lv. 21 - Dragonbreath | Evolve at level 30 while gym battling

xxN A M E: 林花 (Lin Hua “Forest Flower”) - Mega Sceptile
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm - Very level headed, acts as the peacekeeper of the team
A B I L I T Y: Lightningrod - Electric-type moves are drawn to this Pokémon. Electric-type moves will do no damage and the Pokémon's Special Attack is raised one stage.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sceptilite: Mega Evolves Sceptile - Atk x1.2, Sp.Atk x1.3, Speed x1.1
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Drain Punch - 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rock Slide - 75: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Giga Drain - 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 4/23 EXP

xxN A M E: 黎玉 (Li Yu: “Black Jade”) - Dratini
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly - Very perky and generally positive
A B I L I T Y: Shed Skin - Every turn, this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of healing from a status condition
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eviolite: If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage), their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wrap - 15: Traps opponent for 4-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first, makes contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lower targets physical defense one stage, hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - 100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder - 110: 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage

User Image User Image - 130/130HP | Status: None | 4/23 EXP | Next Move: Heart Scale - Iron Tail, TM Fire Blast | Evolve at level 30

xxN A M E: 太力 (Tai Li: “Great Strength”) - Tyrunt
User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash - Temperamental and bull headed, thinks he knows better
A B I L I T Y: Sturdy - Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tail Whip - Lower targets physical defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Roar - Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle), (Priority -6)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 4/20 EXP | Next Move: Level 10 - Stomp, Heart Scale - Outrage, Big M. - Ice Fang | Evolve at level 39

xxN A M E: 海兰 (Hai Lan “Sea Orchid”) - Dragalge
User Image
L E V E L: 11
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lonely - Not very social, admires Vince
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120: 7/10 Chance to Poison
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Feint Attack - 60: Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 110/110HP | Status: None | 5/16 EXP | Next Move: Heart Scale - Aqua Tail, TM (Lv 32) - Toxic, Level 42 - Hydro Pump

xxN A M E: 翔 (Xiang: “To Soar”) - Salamence
User Image
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy - Dependable, strong silent type
A B I L I T Y: Moxie - This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage -20: if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 Chance To Burn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Tail - 60: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle), Makes contact (Priority -6)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - 50/50HP | Status: None | 10/15 EXP | Next Move: Heart Scale - Iron Tail, Big M - Dragon Rush, Hydro Pump

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Olivia - Noibat
User Image
L E V E L: 16
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky - Hyper and Easily Excitable, Somewhat Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Frisk - Searches opponent for an item and knocks it away, preventing them from using it or gaining is effects. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Fang - Does damage equal to 1/2 target's current HP, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Supersonic - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Life - 20, user regains HP equal to 1/2 damage dealt, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 160/160HP | Status: None | 7/21 EXP | Next Move: Heart Scale - Iron Tail & Dragon Pulse, Level 11 - Gust

xxN A M E: 煌辰 (Huang Chen “Bright Morning”) - Charmander
L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Adamant - Very determined, wants to prove herself
A B I L I T Y: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Expert Belt: When this item is held, if the holder uses an attack on the opponent which is Super Effective, its power is increased x1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Wave - 95: 4/10 Chance of Burn, Multi Hit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - 100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 150/150HP | Status: None | 4/25 EXP | Next Move: Heart Scale - Thunder Punch, TM - Focus Blast (Charizard) | Evolve at level 16

xxN A M E: 荫灵 (Yin Ling “Shade Spirit”) - Deino
User Image
L E V E L: 12
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish - Bites everything, likes to provoke people and cause trouble
A B I L I T Y: Hustle - Doubles the damage of all physical attacks, however all physical attacks have a 1/5 chance to miss. If a pokemon with Hustle is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Headbutt - 70: 4/10 chance to flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Energy - All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit. The chance to critically hit increases by 1/10 up to 5 times, with max at 5/10.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rage - 40: Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dark Pulse - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target

User Image User Image - 120/120HP | Status: None | 15/17 EXP | Next Move: Level 17 - Dragonbreath, Level 42 - Dragon Rush, Heart Scale - Iron Tail (As Hydregon), TM - Acrobatics (As Hydregon) | Evolve at level 50

xxN A M E: 伟河 (Wei He “Mighty River”) - Kingdra
L E V E L: 20
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious -
A B I L I T Y: Sniper - Critical Hits by this pokemon do x3 damage instead of x2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hydro Pump - 110
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, Multi Hit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the next turn the foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 200/200HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next Move: Lv 26 - Focus Energy, Heart Scale - Iron Head

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Cheria Barnes
Isis Nikon
Olivia Beaumont (Listed as Olive)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer ID User Image National Pokedex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mega Cuff w/ Keystone User Image Yazi Clan Branded Katana

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moomoo Milk x 5

Consumables:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 0 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scales x 1

Berries:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berries x 5

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite X: Mega Evolves Charizard; Atk 1.3, Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.1 , User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Eggs x 3

Other:

Badge Case
User Image

Kalos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bug Badge

TM Case
User Image

-TM 29 Psychic
-TM 38 Fire Blast
-TM 83 Infestation

User Image
Vince had glanced sidelong to Olivia as she expressed relief at the news that Rose and her friends were all okay. He knew that the weight of not being able to do anything had been weighing down on her, but her tired tone of voice indicated just how much. Vince was glad they were able to get that straightened out. Now that Rose had all the information she needed, she left with her pokemon, and Vince would have headed out too if it weren't for the fact that Nurse Joy pulled him aside to give him Huang Chen back and talk about the Renaissance Fair. He wasn't too happy about being reminded of the former, but her was interested in the fair, and suggested to Olivia that maybe they go to it instead of getting drinks at a bar. Olivia joked about the mentality that it it was always noon somewhere, making Vince chuckle a bit, but ultimately she agreed that the fair sounded like fun, so they began heading north. Or at least, that was until Olivia spotted a torchic in the distance, and excused herself, insisting that she would catch up with him later. "Oh, alright...?" He quirked a brow, watching as she split off towards the torchic, who was apparently trying to set a trash can on fire.

Vince chuckled and shook his head. What was she, a park ranger? She always seemed in a hurry to help out, which was good he supposed, but if she tried to take care of every little bad thing in the world, she was going to run herself ragged. Moving along to South Lumiose, Vince felt the absence of his travel partner, and his pokemon. It was a strange feeling, actually being completely alone, for the first time in what felt like years. He wasn't sure whether he liked it or not, but it was certainly... Different. He frowned, a voice nagging in the back of his mind that he couldn't ignore the white donaphan in the room forever. He was eventually going to need to talk to Huang Chen, and now without Olivia near seemed like as good of a time as he was going to get, lest he push it off until after the fair. The streets of Lumiose were crowded, but Vince ducked in behind an alleyway where it was quieter before letting his charmander out.

Huang Chen appeared in front of him wither her arms crossed, and Vince glowered down at her, hands in his pockets. He was still quite upset, but he'd had time to settle down and Olivia had helped him talk through it. "You have no right to be angry with me. You weren't ready for that battle, particularly not against a blatant type disadvantage." Huang Chen made a burbling hissing sound that likened to boiling lava and her tail flame doubled in size for a brief moment before she turned away from him. Sure, she could have handled the battle better, but they had won, hadn't they? Huang Chen yelped as Vince squatted down and she was suddenly picked up by her tail and held upside down, wriggling in protest. "Don't you dare turn your back on me. You lost it, you nearly burnt down the entire gym, I trusted you to listen to me and use your new powers wisely, and you literally threw it all into the fire!" Vince snapped, causing Huang Chen to stop wriggling and recoil at the harsh words, but they were true. Vince dropped her in a heap and stood back up. "I don't know what I have to do to get through to you, but that was unacceptable, and it will always be unacceptable. If this partnership is going to work, you're going to need to listen to me, so until then, you're not going to be battling anymore." Vince insisted. Huang Chen cried out in complaint, earning hr a sharp look from Vince. "No. If I can't trust you to listen to me, then I don't want to put you into any more battles, lest we have a repeat of today. You need to learn self discipline and control, that is more important that battling for your training right now." He insisted sternly. "When you show me that you can listen and restrain yourself, then we can talk about battles again." Huang Chen lay on the ground dismally. No more battles?! How could she prove that she could listen to him if she wasn't allowed to battle?! This was so unfair....

Vince watched her mope for a bit, but ultimately accept her punishment, and stand, making her way over to Vince, albeit sullenly dragging her feet. Vince's communicator rang out soon after, alerting him of a text from Olivia, explaining that she was on her way. "Come, we need to go meet up with Olive." Vince murmured, keeping a wary eye on Huang Chen as she followed behind him obediently. He didn't like doing this, but she needed to understand that in order to wield her powers without losing it like last time, she needed to learn control. She was willful and stubborn and she liked doing things her own way. She was also young and a lab pokemon, which meant she had been sheltered, unlike most wild pokemon. She needed to learn this lesson now, even if it would be hard on both of them. Vince paused for a moment as something shiny and red caught his eye. By the looks of it, it was some kind of pokeball, with a nice design too. Content with his find, Vince pulled out Xiu Feng's pokeball and swapped it for the new one before continuing his walk, unaware that the ball changed Xiu Feng's colors. As they made their way out to the streets, Vince spotted the pinkette and waved her down, but as she grew near, so did the traces of an awful smell. It wasn't overwhelming, but Olivia still smelled faintly of burning trash and mud, which wasn't exactly pleasant for the nostrils. Vince's face contorted from the mixture of scents, and Huang Chen made a gagging noise as she covered her sensitive nose, eyes tearing up from the smell. "Jeez liv, what did you do? Go dumpster diving? Please don't tell me this is a new perfume of yours...." Vince chuckled.

[Claiming Cherish Ball from Father's Day Event]

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:15 pm
xx CheriaxBarnes xxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Company No one
Mood Curious, Rushed
Pokémon Encounter 329/--
NPC Encounter 415/15
Specific Item Count 0/--
Anywhere Item Count 0/--
Moving 2/3
Out of Ball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

As Cheria hurried through the city, she stopped when Qukoh'ya barked. Looking in the direction he was, she spotted Vincent in the distance. He was...having some kind of argument with his Charmander. Tilting her head, Cheria wondered what happened. She wanted to go over and see if everything was alright, but he suddenly got a message and turned, walking away. Well....Maybe she'd text him later and ask. After he had time to cool down. For now, she was already running late and her dad had a job to do, so he couldn't wait at the station forever.

[[ HI, VINCE! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! ]]
[[ POKÉMON REMINDER: Turtwig Egg, Level 5 Squirtle, Level 5 Houndour, Level 5 Noibat (second), Level 10 Totodile, Level 10 Magby, Level 10 Munchlax w/ Shadow Punch Crunch Blizzard and Giga Impact, Level 10 Charmander (shiny/maxFP/second), Level 10 Charmander (maxFP/second), Level 15 'Rudolph' Stantler w/ Fly ]]
[[ ITEM REMINER: 1 Lucky Egg, 1 Moon Stone, 1 Charzardite X (second), 4 Luxury Ball (2 reserved/second), 5 Moon Balls, 5 Sitrus Berries (second) ]]

Sheena || Frogadier || Female
23 || 26/33 [10/10] || 230/230 [5] || Torrent
Water Pulse :: 70 || 4/10 chance of Confusion
Bubble :: 50 || 1/2 chance of lowering target's speed one stage
ç•Lick :: 40 || 7/10 change of Paralysis
ç•Quick Attack :: 50 (Priority +1)

LEVEL UP!
Aaron || Kirlia || Male
23 || 1/33 [5/10] || 230/230 [0] || Telepathy
Aaron learned DRAINING KISS! Aaron forgot TELEPORT!
Magical Leaf :: 70 || Ignores changes to Accuracy and Evasion
Confusion :: 60 || 4/10 chance of Confusion
çDraining Kiss :: 50 || Restores 3/4 in HP

Ariel || Dewott || Female
18 || 2/28 [10/10] || 180/180 [5] || Shell Armor
ç•Tackle :: 50
ç•Razor Shell :: 75 || 1/2 chance to lowering targets physical defense one stage
Water Gun :: 40
~Water Sport :: Fire moves for half damage for 5 turns

Isica || Aurorus || Female
17 || 21/22 [2/10] || 170/170 [0] || Refrigerate
Freeze-Dry :: 70 || 3/10 chance of Freeze
ç•Take Down :: 90 || 1/4 damage to user
~Icy Wind :: 55 || Lowers target's speed one stage
•Rock Throw :: 50

Davis || Mienfoo || Male
19 || 13/24 [9/10] || 190/190 [0] || Regenerator
ç•Pound :: 35
ç•Double Slap :: 15 || 2-5 hits
Detect :: Protected for round used || 1/5 chance of success if used a second time || 1/10 chance every use after until another move is used || +4 Priority
ç•Fake Out :: 40 || Inflicts Flinch if used first || +3 Priority

User Image
Lhilei || Vulpix || Female
7 || 8/17 [8/10] || 70/70 [1] || Drought
Ember :: 40 || 4/10 chance of Burn
~Tail Whip :: Lowers target's physical defense one stage
Roar :: Wild target flees || Trained target switches || -6 Priority

--------------------

User Image

Qukoh'ya || Lupup || Male
25 || 15/35 [10/10] || 250/250 [5] || Adaptability
ç•Bite :: 70 || 4/10 chance of Flinch
ç•Quick Attack :: 50 || +1 Priority
Dragon Breath :: 70 || 7/10 chance of Paralysis

Bug
Trio
----------
Basic ∞ || Heal 5
Friend 5 || Luxury 6
----------
Potion ∞ || Max Revive 2
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
Dawn Stone 1 || Moon Stone 1
Fire Stone 1 || King's Rock 1
Air Balloon 1 || Roman Candle 1
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
Colbur 5 || Rondo 5
Pecha 5 || Kasib 5
Roseli 5 || Enigma 5
----------
RageCandyBar 3 || Sweet Heart 13
Balm Mushroom 2 || Mysterious Incense 1 (Ice)
Psychic Gem 1 || Heart Scale 1
Star Shard 34 || Paper Lantern 1
Eviolite 1 || Old Amber 1
----------
HM01 Cut
TM29 Psychic 1 || TM68 Giga Impact 1
TM77 Psych Up 1 || TM83 Infestation 1
TM97 Dark Pulse
----------
Camera || Photography Album
Locket with Family Photo || iPod with Headphones
Small Hygiene Kit || Holo Caster
Poképuff Container || Poképuffs ( 27 )

Everyday 1 || Swimsuit
Yukata || Jacket
Everyday 2

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games