Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:10 pm
X Kaos X

Your avi is beautiful emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:34 pm
shadowabyss1301
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Never got into DnD, i know the general idea of it, but not the system but i wouldn't be much help. XD I did and currently am working a MMORPG type guild so, i could to some lesser extent help o3o

Sounds interesting. what's the guild like?

Log horizon guild, but ive been trying to slowly convert it into something else since its like 75% custom, 25% Log horizon stuff XD

oh yea...I've seen the series in the store near home...never got to read it but I remember reading its summary alike to SAO right? Like based on online world. Still sound interesting. You're working with someone right?  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:45 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
Forever 21 but I have a closing shift which means I need to close down the store

wait your 21? o3o if so i'm a year older~ XD

Well I'm almost 21 XD
Right now I'm 20 but turning 21 in January  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:56 pm
Having a welcome party for students featured at each of the different houses sounds interesting. It also got me thinking about some numbers.

Here's a look:

Flygon: 4 characters / 4 roleplayers
(+2 inactive/dropped out roleplayers) / 6 students total
Teachers: 2

Charizard: 4 characters / 4 roleplayers
(0 inactive/dropped out roleplayers) / 4 students total
Teachers: 1

Salamence: 3 characters / 2 roleplayers
(+3 inactive/dropped out roleplayers) / 6 students total

Kingdra: 6 characters / 6 roleplayers
(+1 inactive/dropped out roleplayers) / 7 students total

It looks like Kingdra is the largest house and Charizard is the smallest. As far as parties go, I think Salamence will be the most awkward >///<

Is/will there be a possibility that the houses will become more balanced?

Ideas? Thought? Discussion?
Is this post a throwaway? You be the judge!

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:23 am
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Never got into DnD, i know the general idea of it, but not the system but i wouldn't be much help. XD I did and currently am working a MMORPG type guild so, i could to some lesser extent help o3o

Sounds interesting. what's the guild like?

Log horizon guild, but ive been trying to slowly convert it into something else since its like 75% custom, 25% Log horizon stuff XD

oh yea...I've seen the series in the store near home...never got to read it but I remember reading its summary alike to SAO right? Like based on online world. Still sound interesting. You're working with someone right?

its similiar to SAO, but more story driven and well thought out till S2 to where they say "Aliens... Because... ******** you thats why" as to how they were trapped in a video game XD aliens brought them into a parrelel world or some s**t that Log horizon was a actual world. Then used the humans they brought as a farming material to harvest there MP or "Metal state" as power and thats when i stopped xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:29 am
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301
Xaven the Raven
Forever 21 is a clothing store abyss

yeah i would not know that because i dont shop for clothes . Rarely do i ever o3o

-gasp- I just met my doppelganger!

The closest thing I've ever done like shopping for clothes is shopping for gaia item o3o I guess that's only when I could understand why girls can walk in the shopping for mall for hours and never feel tired

XD last time i shopped for clothes in RL, was like 3 years ago. Most of my clothes are shockingly from my brother and my grandpa because we all have the similar body type and height XD and i wear there clothes with pride XD. hell ive been wearing my brother green "Chess club" jacket he bought god knows how long ago XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:30 am
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
Forever 21 but I have a closing shift which means I need to close down the store

wait your 21? o3o if so i'm a year older~ XD

Well I'm almost 21 XD
Right now I'm 20 but turning 21 in January

then you'll truely be forever 21~ biggrin .... Dumb joke i know but still xD something even Renji would say, then stand there in the silence, scowl and glare and say "...I don't have to ******** please you with my jokes... Dumbasses cant even take a damn good joke."[walks away angerly]

XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:12 am
Honestly... I'm just hoping for something a little more on-topic to discus in the ooc >>;

*goes back to mindlessly tying up posts, forfeiting sleep*  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:57 am
For those interested, it is still being worked on, but here is the universe project I've been making. Currently I'm working on it as a module for Savage Worlds, but that will probably change.

One Bullet Left  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:12 pm
Alexia SeeYa
X Kaos X

Your avi is beautiful emotion_kirakira

Thank you! I had fun mixing and matching items with the wings~ ^-^

Your avi is cool, love the mix of black and blue *^*  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:31 pm
Hitsukei
Having a welcome party for students featured at each of the different houses sounds interesting. It also got me thinking about some numbers.

Here's a look:

It looks like Kingdra is the largest house and Charizard is the smallest. As far as parties go, I think Salamence will be the most awkward >///<

It's interesting to see these stats owo

I find it interesting that when we first opened the guild, the house with the least students was Kingdra. And yeah I agree with you with the parties. I think because of the various personalities Salamence has they might have the most awkward and interesting conversations XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:23 pm
X Kaos X
Hitsukei

Here's a look:

I find it interesting that when we first opened the guild, the house with the least students was Kingdra. And yeah I agree with you with the parties. I think because of the various personalities Salamence has they might have the most awkward and interesting conversations XD

Yeah, I remember Kingdra filling up slower than the other houses and it made me hope for more students to end up in it. I didn't at all expect it to be the house with the most students.

Personally, I think Kingdra would have the best parties. I could see them having tabletop game nights and other such activities stereotypical "smart kids" might do. xP
As for Salamance. It'd be a party of three students, and two hot teachers. It would be all kinds of awkward. >///<

Silvano: "Umm... Koru what do say about ditching that strange blonde kid and go do something else..."

Ichiro: :[

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:39 pm
Hitsukei
X Kaos X
Hitsukei

Here's a look:

Yeah, I remember Kingdra filling up slower than the other houses and it made me hope for more students to end up in it. I didn't at all expect it to be the house with the most students.

Personally, I think Kingdra would have the best parties. I could see them having tabletop game nights and other such activities stereotypical "smart kids" might do. xP
As for Salamance. It'd be a party of three students, and two hot teachers. It would be all kinds of awkward. >///<

Silvano: "Umm... Koru what do say about ditching that strange blonde kid and go do something else..."

Oh my gosh the only teachers in Salamence are women XD How did I not notice this!? Well prepare cause Koru is ready for a party! Cyndaquil not so much...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:42 pm
Prairiefox
Hitsukei
X Kaos X
Hitsukei

Here's a look:

Oh my gosh the only teachers in Salamence are women XD How did I not notice this!? Well prepare cause Koru is ready for a party! Cyndaquil not so much...

There are only guy teachers/academy employees in Charizard xD  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:15 pm
Hitsukei

Here's a look:

Hmmmm well I'm still waiting for Aaron to be approved so I have no idea who to plan the party with ^^'

This is actually useful information because it tells us what to expect and what to plan for each house.
Why would Salamance be the most awkward?
Since I'm not a Crew I've no idea.....I don't know how they sort people.

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games