Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

The attach was thrown at Jaecen and seemed to be sucked up and disappeared. Jaecen kept calm and collected but there was something else. Something behind his calm and collected behaviour. It was madness with a touch of blood lust. "When I distorted the light, you might have noticed a pressure pushing down on you. This isn't normal pressure. It's gravity. I've managed, it seems, to perfect this ability of mine. I am, in a sense, a black hole. A weak one, nonetheless, but still effective."
Erin finally caught his breath and started crawling to X. "Li...ya..."
A black hole? Da's not acting his normal self....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:59 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image User Image
User Image

((Can't stay, on cell. I had this idea in my head. Still on cell)
((Edit, not changing any words, just adding in the color to make it easier to read))

Jaster grit his teeth and fired off blue fire at tge heartless man.

"Daddy! Stop it!" Liya screamed and jumped on Jaecen's arm.
"Jaster! Tell him!"

"tell who what" jax stepped in with a bagel in his hand. He blinked and walked behind jaster.

Jasters eyes widened as jax kicked him down, jax just dug a blue fire chakram into his back and broke the blade off. Jax snatched the pocket watch from jaster snarling as a black version is made.

"I told ya your times up, jaster" jax grinned dark kicking the blade in deeper

Liya left Jaecen and lept on jax.
"Stop it" she screamed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:25 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When Tsuyoi reached the room, she stood in the doorway as she looked around at what was going on. She gritted her teeth, "Jaecen!" she summoned both her keyblades. She noticed a certain individual in the room, one with wings. She had an serious expression as she stared at him.
Shinochi's ears perked up when she noticed Jax kicking a blade into Jaster's back. "Liya! Move!" she yelled, and once Liya gets out of the way, she would disappear and reappear behind Jax to hold him into an arm lock from behind.

User Image

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:53 am
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image

Liya moved off of Jax and went back to Erin and hugged him. She knew she couldn't cast heal on him because of the 'problems'. It would only make things worse.
"Im starting to feel scared big boo." she said about Jaecen's black hole move and Jax suddenly turning back to a complete jerk.

Jax chuckled as Shinochi grabbed him from behind.
"Aww is the fluffy red kitty angry?" he taunted, anyone around the front of him seeing his eyes turning heartless yellow, his free hand held a black pocketwatch which he dropped into his sleeve before being held behind his back.

Sasha couldn't see running even with Hikari on her back. She saw Jaster crumbled over with a chakram blade in his back.
"Dammit, I can't just leave him!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen watched everything and frowned. Thefield isn't strong enough yet but I'll have to try... He grit his teeth and started casting a spell, keyblade lifted at Jax. "Black Hole: Pressure Drop."
Jax would find that gravity was pushing him into the ground. He slipped out of Shinochi's hands and hit the ground.
Erin had no clue what to do. All he could do is watch. Jaecen walked over to Jax and grabbed him by his head, squeezing hard. "Once more, you're troubling everyone for no reasons. "It seems like killing you would be my last option."
"Da, no!" Erin took one step.
"Erin, you're already hurt. Stop moving or you'll get hurt even more." Jaecen said, not moving or looking away from Jax.
Monochrome everywhere. The entire room was dipped in nothing but the colourless black and white. "Relax. I ain't going to kill him." Jaecen's frown deepened. "Jax, as a teacher and master of the keyblade I'm detaining you until a further date. Until that date, you'll be lying in a cell."
Jaecen looked up cluelessly before looking at Tsuyoi. "Does the school even have cells?"

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:50 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi eyed Jaecen and didn't say anything for a few seconds before sighing, "You and me need to have a long, serious talk about stuff later. But right now, just what the hell is going on?" she said, looking back at the winged person.
Shinochi grinned at Jax, "Aww, is the stupid jerk complaining?" she said mockingly back at Jax. She was caught off guard by Jaecen suddenly using a gravity spell on Jax. She stumbled backwards and tried to catch herself, but she put too much pressure on her currently sprained ankle. So, she fell back onto the ground, landing on her butt. "Ow! Jeez!" she said as she sat on the ground.

User Image

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:05 am
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image

Jax looked a bit humored when Jaecen had to restrain him with black hole gravity magic. He heard Shinochi's ankle crack slightly and shook his head and looked around.
"Meh, whatever. Least this place now looks like castle oblivion now." Jax said rather calmly yet coldly.
"Yo X, aint that where you were born? And didn't your husband take you there once, Sasha?" he chuckled

Sasha shakes her head as she continued to have Hikari on her back.
"There hasn't been even a detention room since their mother destroyed it when she was a student here." Sasha said.
"along with the entire lower floor and half the academy....."

She heard Shinochi's ankle twist painfully and Erin's injuries were also causing pain, her eyes glowed softly and Shinochi should feel that her ankle was being supported by a cushion of air, but both Shinochi and Erin would notice the pain was gone, however more like being temporarily diverted away.

"i'll fix you both up when we get back to the infirmary."

Jaster groaned and reached backwards grabbing the chakram blade in his back.
"can someone please pull this out. I would like to get on with class and ignore what happened today."

Liya held onto Erin and buried her face against his chest now.
"let me know when the room is back to normal, I don't wanna be reminded of...that place"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:50 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen furrowed his brow. "I'm in a hole, aren't I?"
Erin felt the pain go but realized it was only momentary. He'd be alright.

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:02 am
A Heartless Man
User Image
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareleft

The winged Heartless man arise as he seen Jax arrived. he then walks to Jax and looks straight in his eyes. he was confirming Jax identity. he smirked and lifts his wings. as he prepared to report to his master,

"Jax the Nobody...you must follow me. Ask No questions. finish your business here and come with me.." he eyeballed Jax and then look at the bystanders in the room. "Or i can finish this business for you." he open his hands and simulated a dark orb ball.'

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:44 am
Jaecen Light

He let the spell go and walked over to a chair. "Get the hell out of here before I change my mind." Jaecen sat down and winced, holding his hand to his eye again.
Erin watched on while holding his side. Jaecen looked over to Shinochi. "I apologize for that... I don't know exactly what happened. It sort of just happened."
Hikari tilted her head slightly. "I... I'm not sure but could it be the early stages of psychosis?" She whispered into Sasha's ear.

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:32 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image

Jax felt the gravity leave his body unbinding it. He looked the heartless man straight in the eyes.
"no no, I got what I came for." he opened his hand making a exit portal and leaving through it.

Liya held onto Erin silently.

Sasha looked at Hikari slightly and softly shrugged her shoulders and whispered back.
"Aren't we all a little bit insane, no one is truly sane." she walked over to Jaster and removed the blade from his back and placing a hand on his back to heal the wound enough to stop bleeding.

Jaster remained crumpled over until the heartless man was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi eyed the winged person as she walked over to Jaecen, "Seems you can't stop getting yourself into trouble huh..." she said. She wore a troubled expression, "...we need to have our talk privately, I'd prefer it to be only us."
Shinochi got up, trying to not put too much pressure on her sprained ankle. Sure, it didn't hurt anymore, but it felt weird to lean on it. In fact, it somewhat felt funny when she did, "Heh, feels weird. But anyway, thanks Sasha." she said, limping over to her as she healed Jaster. She put her hands on her hips, "You know, I thought the school's barrier would keep the school from having weirdos in here." she said, talking about the winged person...and maybe also Jax.

User Image

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:10 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen nodded and ran his hand through his hair. "Yes, I know... One second..." He snapped his fingers and created a gravitational field that compressed their voices to the area within the sphere. Their voices wouldn't get out and be heard. "Our voices won't be heard now. They won't even see the field. Tsuyoi.... I'm fighting the madness in me but something's speeding it up..."

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:21 pm
kalenakeeper
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image

Jaster sighed in relief
'Jax is blinded by a girl and he's gonna do what she ask. Diz isnt here, hes back at his mansion.....' he said

'Daddy's going mad?' Liya seemed worried

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:21 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was a bit surprised when Jaecen made some sort of field around them, but didn't think much of it. She finally looked at Jaecen, "Yeah...I heard." she looked away from Jaecen and towards the ground, "Why didn't you tell me...? I would've helped you without hesitation." she said, her troubled expression still lingered.
Shinochi let out a sigh, rubbing the back of her head, "Ah...of course." she was a bit annoyed that the barrier still has problems. She looked at Liya, her ears go down as she looked towards Jaecen and Tsuyoi, "I sometimes wonder if Tsuyoi is going mad as well..." she said to herself.

User Image

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games