Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:35 pm
Knux_nyan

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

User ImageZumi had been thrown from a nearby ship he was riding on as it was passing the floating Island he landed in some bushes much to his surprise it looked like people were getting ready to celebrate something. He was curious to what so he snuck around to avoid people from seeing him as he saw all the decorations being placed."Hm? I wonder what they are celebrating..."He looked up and noticed a banana hanging down and stretched his arm and picked it munching on it's juicy goodness as he watched the human's doing their thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:02 pm
A dark Keyblade rested itself on Zumi's shoulder as a voice said behind him. "Your not here to cause trouble are you?" Niko asked. if Zumi would turn to see who it was he would see a Shadow heartless holding the keyblade.

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:52 pm
Knux_nyan

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Zumi

User ImageZumi froze up becoming stiff as a rock when he felt the cold edge of the keyblade he had heard of keybladers before and he didn't mind them killing heartless but what did bother him was that he too was a heartless which scares him. He turned his head slowly and saw it was a heartless holding a keyblade he narrowed his eyes but still noticing the blade pointed at him he backed up slowly putting his hands in the air he wasn't sure how to respond but suddenly shook his head and waved his hands frantically dropping his banana on the ground." N-No no no I'm not here to cause trouble I swear!"As he spoke he just sounded like a child and took a couple of more steps back which he ended up tripping over a root and tumbled onto his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:30 pm
"Hmm. i never expected to find another like me....especially one who does not require a collar." Niko spoke as he dismissed the dark keyblade. "Who are you? How did you get here?" He asked.

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:38 pm
Knux_nyan

Zumi

User ImageZumi pulled himself up when asked who he was and how he got here he scratched his head with his claw."Well I got here by ship... Sorta. I got thrown off it as it was pulling into that building and landed into the bushes and as for my name huh. . . . I don't really know all I know is the name Zumi so that's what I been calling myself since I don't remember my previous life. And why am I here? Just a wandering heartless trying to find a purpose hard to do when people run away from you been trying to find a job everywhere."He smiled sheepishly even though you can't tell he is smiling except the expression his eyes make while rubbing the back of his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

"You know its hard enough keeping this place secure without you guys skulking around....he one of yours Niko?" A voice said behind them as Listio walked up with her check list.
"I'm afraid not. But he is friendly. My name is Niko. I work here at the Academy as an informant to Headmaster Eclipse. This is Master Listio." Niko said introducing Listio to Zumi.

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:10 pm
Knux_nyan

Zumi

User ImageHe looks between the two of them and waves his hands around bouncing on each of his legs."Hi Hi Hi! Names Zumi!~"He stretches his legs to shake Listio's hand.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image

"Nice to see another Meta-heartless around." Listio said shaking Zumi's hand tho Niko looked at her with a confused look.
"Meta-heartless?"
"Heartless like you. Diz came up with the name. You still have the semblance of humanity in you." Listio said with a smile.

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:55 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

A portal opened up in the gardens and Garret stepped out rubbing his head holding a big sea shell that Denver threw at him."Well Shadow Weaver where did you take me now....?"He looked around and decided to just relax here and rest his head sitting on a bench.Zumi was confused looking at Listio meta-what? He thought strange things people come up with but that didn't stop him from nodding to confirm he understood but was actually pretending. He was only 12 so he didn't understand much he noticed Garret and hid behind Listio not sure if he was a friendly keyblader or not. Garret knew Zumi was there Niko aswell but figured if they were on school property they were alright he just flicked his hair back and closed his eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image

"Its just another student. You just in time. I was prepping the area for the wedding. Its gonna be a good one." Listio said with a smile to Garret. "Your garret by the way right?" She asked as Niko looked back at Zumi gesturing him forward to show he was not an enemy here.

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:19 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Garret Opened his eyes and looked over at Listio and nodded."Yes I am Garret Hiroshima I just started this Academy recently Master Eclipse said I am to be on security duty for the wedding I assume this is where his brother is getting married?" Zumi stepped out from behind her and walked towards Garret and held out his hand to him to shake." Friend?"Garret turned his attention towards the little heartless and shrugged and shook his claw."Not really the one for friends but... I guess?Zumi did a happy dance when he shook his claw.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:53 am
User Image

"Well then here's to hoping people start arriving soon." Listio said as she went back to her check list. Niko looked back at Zumi and Garret and sighed. "There will be other keybladers here zumi so stick with me and you will be safe." He said.

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:02 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

Garret stood up and stretched his arms."Well here is to hoping no one spoils the wedding... It would make my job a hell alot easier." Zumi nodded at Niko and turned back towards Garret."Huh? But who would ruin a wedding?"Garret sighed but then scoffed."I dunno Organization crazed people dark keyblade weilders Heartles-"The last one made Zumi glare at him as he folded his arms tapping his foot." Ermm Hostile none talking heartless..."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:24 pm
User Image

"Here. It'll make sure the light crystals don't target you." Niko said holding out a collar to Zumi.

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:41 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Garret had looked around and walked over towards a clearing."Might aswell start my work out need to be in shape for the wedding... Anything could happen."He got down on the ground and started doing push ups. He took the collar and put it around his neck he wasn't to thrilled with it."I feel like a dog wearing this..."He looked towards Zumi and chuckled"Technically you are an animal heartless so Monkeys are often pets aswell."Zumi stomped his foot and huffed."I'm no pet nor do I ever tend to be one!""Never said you were now did I? I just pointed out you were a animal type heartless."

User Image

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces