Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Eclipse placed a hand on Sophia's shoulder with a smile and a nod. "I'm guessing you came to help?" Eclipse asked as Kalen sat on the nearby couch and Shido sat next to him.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:52 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
X_pain11

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Dk look serious.
"Jaster said that Death has taken Twilight Town, now I really care not for the people in, that is where I grew up before that area when it was all forests. Besides, im the only one who has fought Death on multiple occasions, once with the other 3 horsemen."

"freak." Sophia muttered.

Dk looked straight at Sophia however not saying a word.

Sophia clenched her toes then shouted
"YOUR SCARIER THAN KELINA! Monsters!" she then ran out of the room headed somewhere else

Dk sighed shaking her head doing her best to stay calm.

"That was unexpected..." Rose sighed.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Eclipse was about to go after Sophia but knew his obligation as headmaster. He had to inform Dk of the situation. He rubbed the back of his head. "I never knew her to act like that before. I'll have to talk to her. Welcome to the Guardians. Kalen the info is on my desk. Fill her in. I'll be back." Eclipse said as he walked to the door to find Sophia. Kalen nodded as he hopped up from the chair and walked to the desk looking the reports over. "Ok then."

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:38 pm
Dean Murdock
Be careful of the Murdock boys. They got the devil in them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Murdock looked right into the eyes of rose and smiled casually " Thank you madam. " Murdock then noticed Diz waving him over to his desk, thus he proceeded to walk over, once at Diz's Desk he put out and opened hand toward Diz to greet him with a hand shake " Hello sir, my name is Dean Murdock and i am looking to join your school, as a teacher if possible, if not then whatever position you have available i will gladly fill. "

(sorry, would have replied sooner, i just saw the notifications! )

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:19 pm

"Well...that's where i'll have to disappoint you my friend. All the positions are filled at the moment. What are your specialties?" Diz asked as he sat there looking Dean over.

X_pain11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:54 pm
Dean Murdock

Murdock chuckled a bit as a large smile found it's way upon his face " I am extremely combat adept, and torture is my true profession, nobody is as good at it as I. also i am good at music, piano and violin are my instruments of choice. " Murdock seemed to be looking right at Diz when really his attention was behind Diz, there was a man that seemed to be behind him that appeared exactly like Diz, this doppelganger had a large clever in his hand, with the clever it cut off it's own head then held it in it's right hand, the head had a smile from ear to ear and it was sticking it's tongue out at Murdock. Focusing on his conversation Murdock tried to ignore what he was seeing " I did hear something on my way to the office over the intercom about a task force being sent to twilight town to battle a Horsemen of the Apocalypse, i could be of much use to you there. "

Knux_nyan

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:11 pm

"The depends on 2 things. 1. No torture. We do not condone that sort of thing here...and 2." He held his hand behind him as the doppelganger shattered like glass. "Keep that madness in check. As for the horsemen what would you have to offer? Do you know anything about them?" He asked.

X_pain11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:27 pm
Dean Murdock

Murdock's smile vanished as he realized that Diz could somehow see his hallucinations, he was puzzled, no matter he would just carry on with the conversation. " You do not condone torture huh?... well you guys are quite the saint's aren't you, torture is a great method to get answers from those that oppose you. anyhow, what i do know is that my sword is capable of cutting down those you wish to be cut down, so if anything my sword would be of help to you in twilight town. as for my maddness.... " Murdock chuckled a bit " that is why i am here, fighting the good fight, being around righteous men to keep my sadistic hallucinations at bay. "

Knux_nyan

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:43 pm

"hahahaha...you remind me of me long ago. I was the same way. Also you obviously have not gone up against death. If you wish to join this task force we now call the Guardians i would speak to the headmaster when he returns." Diz said with a mad grin.

X_pain11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:01 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
X_pain11

User Image

Dk sighed
"Does Sophia do that often, Rose?"

"no, she's never done that at all....except for Kalena when Sophia was under....someone's power back at the keyblade temple....I am horrible at remembering names right now....uhhh..." she started to hit her head softly
"let see, Lumen was their guide....god what was her name" she snaps her fingers
"Ren! When Sophia was under Ren's influence in the Keyblade Temple and chopped off Kalena's head clean off.....that's what I heard anyway.....and Kingdom Hearts pretty much patched Kalena back up...that was the only other time that Sophia lashed out like that. Least the scythe didn't come out."

Dk placed her free hand on her chin
"hm....I see....Sophia's influence is fragile already...maybe Eclipse can calm her down...."

She looked at Kalen
"so I guess we wait for DIZ and Mr Murdock to finish before the briefing or what?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:51 pm
Dean Murdock

" Long ago, so what made you sane? No i have not fought death, tho i love to flirt with the lovely lady whenever she presents herself to me " Murdock was indicating that he had an obsession flirting with death, it gave him a rush to fight when the odds where stacked against him, and when that beautiful lady death showed herself to him trying to allure him. " I would enjoy joining this task force if you can make that happen i will be in debt to you kind sir haha, will you yourself be joining this battle? "

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:15 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea's body noticeabley pulsates as Rens name is mentioned. He clutches his chest and gasps alittle.
Dammit I thought I'd have more time. Ugh that sly fox. She must have known.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:42 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
X_pain11

User Image

Dk immediately grabbed onto Tenebrea and looked at Rose accusingly
"WHY DID YOU SAY HER NAME! Your hurting my Husband!" Dk said rather protectively of Tenebrea.
She immediately looked to Tenebrea
"Do you need to go back to the twilight now?" she asked a bit panicked, she's never seen him in pain before, except thru Kalena's eyes when she had died and he mourned for her.

"I...Im sorry, I didn't know!" Rose said scared  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:49 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea regains his composure and stops DK.
It's fine. I owe her a favor is all,but I still have time. I'm fine Dk so calm down.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:54 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
X_pain11

User Image

Dk didn't let go of Tenebrea even though he said he's fine, she was frightened to lose him.
"ok." she said and looked to Rose

"sorry.."

Rose nodded and smiled in relief
"its ok, I can understand. He's your one reason to stay alive."

Dk nodded, she could feel her 'demons' pushing forward but she barely continued to keep restraint on it, for how long, she was unsure.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games