Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Alzzak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:33 am
John stepped into the web filled room with his mace drawn. Trying to collect a sample for later testing, before proceeding to the object in question. (Reflex +2)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:35 pm
Alzzak
John stepped into the web filled room with his mace drawn. Trying to collect a sample for later testing, before proceeding to the object in question. (Reflex +2)

One of your legs gets tangled in the sticky web, effectively trapping you there.

((Make either an escape artist or a break (strength) check. Because you are still close to the doorway and can use that as leverage to free yourself, you get a +5 to your check on top of your normal bonuses.))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:26 pm
(+2 Strength +5 Door= 19 )

"Welp, this wasn't as thought out as I wished. New thought, anyone have a rope?" John spoke as he tried to pull himself free.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:34 pm
Alzzak
(+2 Strength +5 Door= 19 )

"Welp, this wasn't as thought out as I wished. New thought, anyone have a rope?" John spoke as he tried to pull himself free.

You pull yourself free, breaking the webs that were entangling you in the process.
[5ft area in front of the door is now free of webbing (it's on the ground torn and useless). Map will be updated shortly]

((Map has been updated))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

loth17 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:42 pm
(+4)

Pyrrha looked at the webs with disgust. "If I feel something drop on me I am going to start swinging." She jokes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:08 pm
loth17
(+4)

Pyrrha looked at the webs with disgust. "If I feel something drop on me I am going to start swinging." She jokes.

Pyrrha also ends up tangled in the sticky webbing as it wraps around her feet.

((Roll either an escape artist or burst (strength) check. Since the door is out of reach for you, it'll just be a normal roll unless someone helps provide an anchor to pull you out.))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:20 pm
((could I hand someone my sickle and they use it to cut the webs ahead of them so we don't have to escape from the webs every five feet?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:07 am
"Pyrrha take my hand" John spoke as he offered his arm to the damsel.  

Alzzak

loth17 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 2!

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:19 pm
(+3)

"I'm fine." Pyrrha said as she tried to get pull herself out of the web.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:21 pm
loth17
(+3)

"I'm fine." Pyrrha said as she tried to get pull herself out of the web.

You strain and struggle but can't seem to let your legs free from the sticky webbing.  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:22 pm
Kowsauni
((could I hand someone my sickle and they use it to cut the webs ahead of them so we don't have to escape from the webs every five feet?))

((You could))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:22 pm
"Hey Lydia can I borrow your farming, scythe, thing?" Pyrrha asked.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:29 pm
"Oh, Sure." Lydia replied as she drew out her Sickle" She then scuttles over and hands it to Pyrrha. "Heh, it didn't occur me you guys might have trouble with the webbing...I'm going to go back and hide around the corner in case that person is a townie."
Lydia retreats back around the corner to be safely out of view.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:21 pm
As Pyrrha gets the sickle, John takes a step back, away from the others and the web filled room, with a bit of the webbing and strikes a tinder-twig. In attempt to see how flammable the web was.  

Alzzak

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:27 am
Pyrrha used the sickle to attempt to cut up the web."You know Lydia if I had the choice I would not be opposed to having a spider as a lower half. Don't have to worry about webs, can move fast, things like that...Maybe a scorpion body. That would be cool. Hey I have a question. Your spider body doesn't get affected by webs but if some webbing gets on your top half will it still stick?" Pyrrha tried to pass the time with small talk as she cut away.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games