Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:58 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑩тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract

Company: N/A

Relationship Status: Taken

Mood:

Wallet: $175

Bank: $900

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

--Enter--

Anthony walks up to surce's store front holding a book of sweet recipes from his family for his new boss. He stopped at the door breathing slowly to calm down the anxiety he was feeling for his first day on the job "you'll be fine Anthony just be yourself and focus on the task at hand" he said in his head lightly as he rubbed his temples slowly

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:34 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαч ①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Focus. Focus. Focus.

Mel took another false breath as she stepped in front of the door to Sucre's finally able to return. Her mind was still somewhat of a mess, but she was working a bit on recovery. It was time to work, and she didn't want to bring her negative thoughts into this place. This place was a place for happiness and stability. It was meant to hold joy....she could bring that right?
Hearing a little chirp on her shoulder from her little companion she reached over with a gentle finger to rub the top of her head. There was that sweet smell again, calming her as it always did. She was so thankful for it.

Feeling about for her keys for a moment, she eventually found them hanging neatly from a hook in her belt. She wasn't missing anything, she had the thing she kept her money in, her shield, and her guitar.

She opened up the store, relishing in the smell in here too. Steeling her emotions, pushing her own issues into the depths where she normally kept them she set about doing work as usual. Making sure the store was perfect for anyone who might visit. She didn't miss a beat, doing her job as manager with as much precision as she could normally give.
Lelwani helped as well, the little blue bird serving to make the job easier, less lonely.

Once the store was in order. goals were set, everything was cleaned spotless, and she felt ready she made sure to turn that sign and kept the door open to enjoy the nice breeze. It was a shame she was not able to see her work, but she wasn't going to let it get to her here.
The owner was putting her faith in the ghost to tend her store and she was going to falter.

Mel sat down near the counter, holding out her hands as the shield broke apart and came together to form what looked to be a guitar. With another fake breath she began to play, to set a calming and romantic atmosphere in the shop by playing a song called A time for us from Romeo and Juliet. She was paying attention so that she would be able to help whoever came in.

It was time to have a good day.

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Sucre's] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Apaisé [Calm]]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Single]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:16 pm
User Image

Company: N/A --> Mel

Relationship Status: Taken by Hikaru

Mood:

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

--Enter--

Anthony walks up to surce's breathing slowly before entering the shop as his eyes set on his boss Melpomene and lelwani "good morning Mel" he spoke kindly as he walked up to the cash register counter and placed a book onto the counter carefully "I brought a sweets book from my family so the store it's in Braille so you can read it, along with a sample for you just a creme puff pastry" Anthony spoke as he sets a box onto the book gently and put on his name tag on a purple v neck shirt he wore today and a pair of jeans along with comfortable shoes apart from his usual wandering performer outfit.

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:12 pm

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel gave the male a nod, though there was no point in looking at him. She simply stopped playing "Good morning Anthony." she said in her normal motherly tone. He spoke about bringing some book of sweets and that it was even in braille though the woman had no clue where he even placed it down. It wasn't important at the moment however as the male prepared to take his position.

The blue bird looked innocent, but inside she was somewhat more annoyed at the males presence still not trusting anyone from the Ice family. While it was nice now that Mel didn't have to do everything all day, the blue bird could not help but be somewhat suspicious. However, her attention quickly shifted to Mel.

She made sure to move the chair so that he had plenty of room to move "Delightful! Just remember, we are trying to make people smile so just be friendly. People should always leave with heightened spirit." she said with a small clap before she took a round about the store, one her normal occasional rotation. Once that was done she gave the male a bow as she moved off to do some planning. She'd play, but she didn't want to distract him from his work.

Translation(s):

Venue:[Sucre's] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird], Anthony]✉✉Mood:[Apaisé [Calm]]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Single]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:47 pm
User Image

Company: Mel and lelwani

Relationship Status: Taken by Hikaru

Mood:

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

User Image

Anthony nods as he watched form the counter "the book and treat are on the counter Madame Melpomene" he spoke kindly as he looked at lelwani "good morning lelwani you beautiful songbird" he said honestly while smiling gentlemanly as he listened to Melpomene "of course madame" Anthony said pulling his hair back in a slight ponytail with his bangs still loss and on his face along with some loose streaks of his hair. Anthony starts reading the prices again to make fully sure he was prepared for today

User Image

User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:52 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationSucre's Refinements || Company Anthony, Mel || Song None at the moment || Wallet $164.00 || Bank $825.00 ||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

-- Enter --

Solaris had received the recommendation from Hikaru to pay Mel another visit since the chef was currently having a day off, though the real reason why was left completely vague since the brunette promised to keep the real truth a secret between the brunette and the blue bird. But still, the shinigami was right about one thing; it had been a long time since the raven-haired girl visited her long-time friend. She stumbled upon the candy shop with a pang of guilt inside her soul; because of her busy schedule with work and violin practice, not to mention spending time with her beloved, she wasn't able to keep in contact with the harpist for a long while. But still, she decided to push those feelings aside as she walked through that door, the bell alerting her presence.

But nonetheless, Mel was not alone in the shop. Even Anthony had begun his shift, based on what Xander had mentioned back then. "Oh, hey there, you two... I'm actually about to have the heart-to-heart talk with Mel but I guess some customers will be coming along with the gypsy man ready to work and entertain." Wrong timing indeed, but at least the customers may end up feeling happy with the small demonstration of Anthony ready to sing to impress the kids and adults alike, as long as it was done occasionally.

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:34 pm

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel eventually came from the back for another round of store checking. She moved a bit slowly, trying to make sure she took everything right when the bell rang. Turning in the direction of the bell she bowed "Hello Hello~! Welcome to Sucre's Refinements!" she spoke happily though her voice wavered a bit. She wasn't able to tell it was Solaris right away of course.

Lelwani stood on top of her head, her wings crossed. Solaris did indeed come to see Mel again obviously on the recommendation of Hikaru. She wondered just how much Hikaru told to Solaris she hoped it wasn't too much. Lelwani only recently learned of Mel's state when she was away and somewhat worried. Hopefully this would be peaceful.

Once Solaris spoke she smiled "Oh Solaris!" she exclaimed a bit surprised that the woman had here. Perhaps she was here for Anthony? He was an Ice right? It had been awhile since they met up and Mel had assumed that the violinist no longer required her friendship. However it seemed she wished to speak with her which was a little surprise. Mel shook her head "Oh yes! Anthony is here to help with the store." she began to move back "If you wish you can come speak to me back here, Anthony is capable. It is good to see you again." she wasn't sure if it was something too bad.

Lelwani's magic was still active, keeping the spirit in a serene state though the bird was aware of some...chaos within the ghost. She gave Solaris a greeting tweet, keeping her eyes on her to see just how it might go, but she trusted Hikaru and Solaris.

Translation(s):

Venue:[Sucre's] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird], Anthony]✉✉Mood:[Apaisé [Calm]]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Single]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:33 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationSucre's Refinements || Company Anthony, Mel || Song None at the moment || Wallet $164.00 || Bank $825.00 ||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

The harpist had a point that Anthony was capable of working at the candy store because of his flare with entertainment, a reason why Hikaru was enchanted with him in the first place. But still, there were a lot of things that she wished to say to the other, so the violinist decided to go along with something light. "I do have a few souvenirs for you from France," she said, showing the harpist a small paper bag laden with the stuff she had bought for her with that brunette in mind. And though they didn't cost too much, it was the thought that counts. "I hope you won't mind a few ornaments for your hair, and also a music box that I chanced upon at one of the antique stores. The owner said it originated from Greece before the traveler decided to bestow that possession to him decades ago. At least, that was all I can remember."

She then opened the bag and pulled out the items one by one, placing them on the counter. The golden hair ornaments glittered in the light alongside the gemstones. And the polished wood of the music box was smooth to the touch as the fallen angel stroke a finger on the surface. "I hope these will be the suitable gift to your liking. Feel free to touch then if you like and see the story behind it." Considering that Mel's visual sight was still not up to par, the other senses would compensate for that setback.

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games