Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie listen to Vergil, then follow him with unconscious Nero. After they are in the room, she grab a bandage and cover her minor cut on her neck, hoping this will make him feel better. She grab a chair to sit and wait for Nero to wake up. She begin to worry about him as she look at her lap, "Nero... she thought to him and clench her dress and hoping he's alright.
Lucia heard his word, then she sigh and walk off, "... prepare yourself, your brother might yell at you for hurting his son." she told him and use her devil trigger and flew off to her home.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:41 pm
Dante heard Lucia and flinched."I know I should be prepared...but I'm not scared...I'm used to his anger."said Dante as he looked down at the ground."Are you leaving already?"
Vergil was still in the room with Nero and Kyrie.Vergil looked at Kyrie."I'm sure he'll be fine...come on...let him rest."said Vergil as he turned to walk out of the room."Besides...I've got to deal with my younger brother."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie listens to Vergil as she nodded and look at unconscious Nero for a while, but she continue to think about him in worry thought.
Lucia stop her flight and glance at Dante, "Yes, my mother will probably send me here to deliver a message to you, your brother and your nephew. She might be happy to hear that Nero is third generation of your family." she told him and flew off to her homeland.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Dante smirked."Well you be careful then."said Dante.
"Dante Crimson Sparda!"shouted Sparda as he appeared in front of his younger son."Why did you knockout your own nephew?!"
Dante flinched after he heard his father."H-Hi d-dad..."said Dante."W-What's up?"
Vergil was walking out as he heard his father.Sounds like dad is here...and it sounds like Dante is getting his a** yelled at...this should be good.thought Vergil as he walked outside to watch Dante get yelled at.
"Don't give me a 'What's up?' young man and where in the h*ll is your brother?"shouted Sparda.
Dante was now on the floor starting to cry."I-I didn't mean to knock him out."cried Dante.
"I'm right here dad."said Vergil.
Sparda looked away from Dante and smiled."Ah Vergil...how is Nero after what this knucklehead did to him?'asked Sparda.
"He's good...right now he's resting from a few wounds from an earlier battle."replied Vergil.
"Wounds?"asked Sparda."What wounds?"
"We'll explain everything when Nero wakes up."said Vergil."Oh and do I have a middle name like Dante?"
"Why of course...your mother and I had a feeling that Dante would like the color red and you would like the color blue."said Sparda.
"Then what's mine?"asked Vergil.
Dante looked up."Well...sh-shall we g-go inside now?"asked Dante.
Both Sparda and Vergil nodded and drug Dante inside the building.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie wrap the bandage around her boyfriend's head with ice patch on his bump. She is waiting for Nero to wake up, until Nero slowly open his eyes. Kyrie doesn't notice as she look at her lap, felt completely guilty because she takes him out while he's grounded, and wish herself not to happen. Nero glaze his eyes towards to her, and noticing her guilty written on her face, then he begin to speak out, "It's not your fault," he said to her, which she jumped and look at Nero looking at her wth painful smile, "Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to die." he told her, thinking this will make her feel better, but Kyrie broke down in cry as she rush to him and hug him tight, afraid to lose him. Nero widen his eyes as he has an anime sweat drop, "Oh cr*p, this is a worst. I can't believe I made my girlfriend cry so hard." he thought in panic, but he sooth her as he hug her back.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:59 pm
After their father and Vergil dropped Dante on the floor and sat down to wait for Kyrie to walk out and as the waited for Nero to wake up they sat down to talk.
"So dad...what are you doing here?"asked Vergil.
"Well...I saw that Dante knocked out my grandson so I decided it was time for another visit."replied Sparda.
Dante got up but stayed calm and looked at Vergil."Thanks for dropping me blue boy!"said Dante.
Vergil looked at his twin."Oh shut up Cherry Boy!"shouted Vergil.
"Blueberry!"shouted Dante.
"That's it!"said Vergil.
Five minutes later Dante and Vergil were rolling on the floor punching each other.
Sparda gained a anime vein."Dante Crimson and Vergil Azure Sparda!"shouted Sparda as he separated his sons."That is enough fighting!
"Sorry dad..."they said.
Sparda put his sons down and Vergil looked at his dad."My middle name is Azure?"asked Vergil.
"And mine is Crimson?"asked Dante.
"Yes...your mother and I loved those colors...so we gave them to you as middle names."replied Sparda.
"Wow...you couldn't think of any other names?"asked the twins."Lame..."
"They are not lame...besides we wanted you both to have original middle names."said Sparda.
"Whatever..."they said.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

After a long sobbing, Nero comfort her as she slowly stop crying. He continue to hug her, being like real Sparda and his wife, Eva. After a long hug, Kyrie got up and held Nero's hand, "Please don't hurt yourself." she said softly, then Nero nodded as they left the room. Once they enter the office, the love birds notice the twins and no other then Sparda, which Nero blinked couple times, "Can anyone explains to us what the h*ll is my granddad doing here?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:28 pm
Dante,Vergil,and Sparda looked behind them.
Dante smiled."Glad I didn't kill you...from the rock I threw."said Dante.
Vergil sighed."Yeah...luckily."said Vergil."And the reason wh-"
"The reason why I'm here is because I saw Dante throw that rock at you and knock you out."said Sparda interupting Vergil.
Vergil looked at his father with an annoyed look."Thank you for interupting me dad."said Vergil with an equally annoyed voice.
Dante started to laugh at Vergil when he was interupted by their father."Yes...priceless!"shouted Dante.
Vergil then got an evil smirk."You better shut up Dante Crimson!"shouted Vergil.
Dante stopped laughing as he heard Vergil use his middle name."Or else what Vergil Azure?"asked Dante.
Sparda saw this and started to rub his temples."I give up..."said Sparda as he looked at his grandson."Nero...could you try and stop them...I have to get going..."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listens to Dante, Vergil and Sparda about how did he knocked out, he's about to outburst, but the twins begin to fight. He and Kyrie listen to Sparda to stop them, he salute, "Aye aye captain." he said in teasing tone to make himself funny, Kyrie giggled. He look at her which he laugh a little, then he look at his father and uncle. He walk towards them and grab their collar with his demonic strength and slam at each other's head, "Will you idiots, knock it off!" he yells at them in anger. Kyrie made a silly smile, as she laugh nervously, "Oh my, like grandson and grandfather personality."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 pm
Dante and Vergil heard Nero and hung their heads."Yes Nero!"they said.
Dante looked at Nero and smirked."Hey but uh Nero...aren't you supposed to be grounded?"asked Dante.
Vergil suddenly remembered that he did ground his son."Young man get back to your room!"shouted Vergil."And instead of three weeks...you're grounded for two months!"
Dante and Sparda flinched at Vergil's tone."Oh ouch..."said Dante.
"I agree with you Dante..."agreed Sparda as he began to fade."Good-bye you four...and Nero...good luck with your grounding...I've done it to Dante and Vergil plenty of times."
After Sparda said that he left completly.
"Don't remind us..."said the twins not noticing that Sparda had left.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard his dad said he's been ground for two month, he's gone pale as he slump his head down. Kyrie made an anime sweat drop, "Oh my..." she said as she broke the silent. Nero walk in the room without a word, Kyrie look at Vergil as she worry about him, "Don't you think, he's having a rough time since he's pierced. Poor Nero, I hope you will be alright."
Nero sneezed as he lay on the bed for a while, so he drift to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 pm
Dante saw Nero go pale and slump his head as he sighed."Oh come on Vergil...can't you lighten up on him?"asked Dante."I mean if he didn't start that fight we might not have found out what Mundus wanted."
Vergil got an anime vein."Dante...we still don't know why Mundus was here...you idiot!"shouted Vergil as he heard Kyrie and calmed down."I know...but this should let him rest up a little bit more."
Dante flinched again and laughed nervously."Heh...oh yeah...oops my bad..."said Dante.
Vergil heard Dante and just shook his head."Oh never mind...but we should at least keep quiet to let Nero rest up...and you should too Kyrie."said Vergil.
Dante sat down at his desk and started to tap the desk to annoy Vergil.Heh...this will be fun.thought Dante as he waited for Vergil's reaction.
Vergil was trying to ignore his brother's stupidity.He thinks he can annoy me with that tapping?...he's going to have to try a little harder then that.thought Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie listens to Vergil, then she nodded as she heading to the bedroom to see how is he doing. When she enters the room, she sees him sleeping. She sat on the bed and playing with his hair, then she look at his torso, which she felt too guilty about him getting hurt by Darcia. she kept looking at him as her guilt begin to build.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 pm
Dante that his brother wasn't being phased by the tapping.Alright...then lets try this...thought Dante with a smirk as he starts to pound on the desk like a four year old little boy.Heh...if this doesn't get to him...I don't know what will.thought Dante.
Vergil was trying to ignore the pounding coming from his brother but ended up getting a migraine and turned around looking evil."Dante would you knock it off already?!"shouted Vergil as he made his migraine even worse and calmed down holding his head."Ow...ow...ow...ow..."
Dante stopped making noise and started to laugh hysterically.This is the best night ever!...giving my brother a migraine just because I'm bored as h*ll.thought Dante as he kept laughing.
Vergil looked at Dante."Dante...are you having fun because you gave me a huge migraine?"asked Vergil.
Dante looked at Vergil."Yep...best...night...ever."replied Dante with a smirk.
"Well you better watch your back...and you have to sleep some time tonight."said Vergil.
Dante heard what Vergil told him and gulped.Uh oh...I think I crossed the line...this may be an all out prank war now...not good.thought Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

While Nero's asleep, Kyrie got up and find a book to read. She didn't hear what happen in office, yet she stopped and look at the picture of Sparda's family fame as she smiles at the family and lightly laugh about the young twins.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games