Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Hidden Sand Border Outpost (Mar. 22nd) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San's thoughts quickly moved to the night after he had been promoted to konin, and james had been promoted to jounin. He vaguely remember six dancing on a table, howaido puking in the street, and then bast showed up. Shuddering, the ninja pushed his thoughts back to the task at hand.

"No matter what you have done akane....you are my student and my friend. What stories/dreams have you had? What are you regretting? Maybe i can offer some insight....."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXThe world is my A U D I E N C EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane closed his eyes and stopped walking forwards to the Anbu, his head tilted in the direction of San and he spoke in monotone "Dreams of blood... Vision's of decay and death... all in the past. Like a past life..." He said raising his gloved hand and pulling off glove, looking at his hand where there was a stitch along his thumb. He gripped the thumb and pulled on it, the threads stretching and Akane cringing in pain, then Pop! the thumb came off and Akane looked at it. "But you have to die, to have a past life..." Akane grinned slightly and continued to walk towards the ANBU "I don't think i have ever died... hehe..." Of course Akane has never died, but in his own way, he was almost saying like he had never had a past life, a past body or ancestor. The threads in his body were always the same, and his action's always were the same. The Jiongu held the key to immortality, had Akane's past brotherhood already achieved this? Or is he just talking crazy?

Theme Music :: N/A
Chakra Lvl :: 125c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image

San noted the changing expression on Akane's face, and quickly formed an iron sand prison tight. With a single sentence, he issued an order to the anbu waiting.

"Seal him. Its almost to late."

This was hurting San to the core. Akane was a promising student. If his relatives were apart of this...causing him to go crazy....then the Sannin was going to crush them with every bit of power he had.

(do i move the ANBU? Cause i guess your sealed....)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:16 pm
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akane walked into the room and in a flash the door locked behind Akane and the iron sand locked him in. Akane looked over his shoulder to see San behind him the sand closing only except one hole, as it closed Akane's blank face began to change and a grin stretched across his face and he looked... devilish. As the Iron sand locked up Akane turned and the Anbu acted quick, pinning him to the nearest wall, a thud heard. On anbu performed hands signs and it began...

Time Skip~

Akane's eye's shuttered open and closed as he tried to awake, his vision blurry until he looked around his body. The seal was active, and it looked very weird... In all the places where his stitches were, there was now a tattoo like cover that lined over them. The side of his mouth were black with line of the tattoo going into his mouth to stop all the rest of the threads. The bloodline was sealed. Akane lifted his hand and he couldn't here the voice anymore, he was fine...

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

San's iron sand had dissolved back into the air, as the ANBU took their time. Once the sealing was done, and done properly, the ninja approached his student and spoke.

"Akane? Akane can you hear me? How are you feeling?"

His voice was soft, tender, and somber. This seemed like a harsh thing to do to someone, but was entirely neccessary. The sannin was able to quelch his rage at whoever was doing this to akane for the moment, then making sure his ears were ready to listen to his student.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:23 pm
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodline[SEALED]xx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akane's eyes began to focus as San came into view, asking him a question. Akane looked up to the roof, thinking... "Y-yea... I'm fine..." He said as he tried to get up. He placed his hands on the ground and pushed himself up. He got up and stumbled a bit, looking into a nearby mirror, he saw how he looked and his eye's widened, his chin was completely black from the tattoo. Looking around he grabbed his mask. He didn't want anyone to know of his sealing, this would be quiet... "I feel calmer... Thank you..." He looked at San and with a weak smile under his mask "San, may we go back tot he village now... I wish to train and get some missions..."

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 am
User Image
User Image

The sannin could feel the shame off of the oinin, and felt slightly sorry for him. It was an extreme neasure, but it was better then him going crazy and having to actually harm or even kill him for reasons that werent even Akane's. That would be the true crime right there.

With a smile, the ninja nodded and spoke while forming a single hand seal.

"Lets go buddy. Back to the village with you......"

Slamming his hand down, the ninja's dissapeared into a plume of smoke.

[exit, to kage's office]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:33 pm
Tao-Benshin

The figure shambled slowly out of the desert and into an inexplicable grove of trees surrounded by nothing but sand for miles. As soon as it stepped under the sturdy boughs, it grew hazy, as if there were an invisible fog in the area. It would go deeper and deeper into the forest until it seemed it had been traveling for much farther than the forest was deep, then stop abruptly.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:18 am
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 0 / 7 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 9 0 / 2 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι didn't like the idea of wandering in another country's territory. Sunagakure was neutral, as far as I knew, to Kiri, but that didn't make us exactly welcome. Even in Kumogakure, I'd been cautious about my presence, and they were allies. Still I followed the figure silently, glancing over my shoulder every now and then to make sure the other two were still behind me. Neither had given me much of a reaction, and neither questioned, so I was fine with that. We stayed a good distance behind until the figure entered a grove of trees and I was forced to pick up my pace so I didn't lose him.
-----As I followed, the air grew foggy, making sight problematic. Thankfully, it was something I was used to in the Mist Village... It's what we were known for, after all. That wasn't what bothered me; I could still see the figure vaguely through the mist, and sound was my friend. My ears stood straight constantly for any sign of danger. I had to hope that the other two kept up because if I looked away, I might lose the stranger in white.
-----No, what bothered me was the forest itself. I'd seen the grove from the outside approaching it; it was surrounded by sand otherwise, and hadn't been very big. But I followed the figure through the trees that were growing steadily thicker until I was sure we would emerge on the other side. And yet, the trees kept going. The figure, however, did not. I skirted behind a tree the moment he halted, and gestured for the other two to do the same, only then looking back to make sure they were actually still behind me.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 48/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ergo War
Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:25 pm
Tao-Benshin

A soft whisper reached Shadow's ear, but it was distant and almost unnoticeable. Then came another, and then another, until the torrent of whispers had so filled her head that she would be able to hear nothing else. Then, and only then, the world would become completely, deafeningly quiet, and in that silence hung one question:

"Can you hear me?"

The words felt like a child's voice was saying them, but it was certain that no one was speaking. If Shadow did not respond for more than a few seconds, the endless whispers would start to return and would drown out the question in short order. The clock was ticking. The white-clothed figure stood still.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:48 pm
Huntress Kitteh

Tao-Benshin

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

After a bit of a detour, Tsume wondered what Shadow was doing. Just then, he halted and hid, giving them the signal to do the same. She wondered what he was hiding from and looked around for herself. She didn't see anything amongst the sand, trees and mist that seemed out of the ordinary. She turned to Kameko and signaled her to come closer to her.

"...and you'll meet your end"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:11 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"This lava will be my only comfort"

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 515/515
Ryo: 1,900
AC: 3,350
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used
Missions: --

User Image

╰★ Kameko adored the scenery of a new place. This was her first time in wind country, and she loved it. The fog didn't bother her at all. She followed after Shadow and Tsume at her own distance of about 50 feet. Soon enough, they entered a grove of trees. A detour? No matter, Shadow was the leader her, so she'd follow him. Kameko didn't exactly see Shadow hide, but she saw Tsume's motion towards her. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but if Tsume felt threatened, then Kameko was obligated to help her. Closing the distance between her and Tsume, Kameko knelt down behind some greenery, pulling the Genin down with her. Shadow had seen something and hid, so they should do the same. The chuunin wasn't exactly sure about what was happening, but she looked to Tsume and gave a slight whisper. "If we happen to be in any real danger, make sure to stay close to me." she told the Genin with a slight smile, pinning her hair up out of the way.
User Image

"Its warmth is a blanket of love"

"However, it's a double-edged sword"

"Because the same lava...can end your very life"

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:15 pm
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 0 / 7 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 9 0 / 2 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι caught sight of the other two before they ducked down among some undergrowth, but my attention was almost immediately drawn away from them. There was a voice, a whisper from somewhere. Nearby? I looked around quickly, but saw nothing, no person that could possibly be speaking to me, other than the figure in white. The whisper grew into many rapidly, and it was only then that I realized they were coming from inside my head. I'd heard voices before, but never like this. The torrent became almost overwhelming, and by sheer instinct I clamped my hands over my ears, as if it would make them go away. I looked around frantically for any source that might send the mental attack my way, but again nothing.
-----And then it stopped, the silence so profound my breath seemed almost as loud as the whispers. And a voice rose from the silence. Hear who? The white figure hadn't moved from its spot, and didn't even seem aware of us. Who was I supposed to respond to? Trembling slightly, I slowly lowered my hands, only to hear the whispers begin again. In a desperate attempt to keep them from overwhelming my senses again, I stuttered out an answer. W-who's there?" My voice was quiet, cautious still of the being we had followed, but it still felt too loud. My gaze shot back to the white-robed figure.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Just sayin', my character's male. razz

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
• Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 48/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Ergo War
Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:44 am
Tao-Benshin

((Slip of the tongue, I assure you. XD))

As soon as he had answered, the sounds would roar to life. Rather than the endless repetition of the featureless whispers, there now came the endless repetition of jovial cries; it would now seem that there was a party going on around them, at least to Shadow, and somewhere in that party was the voice:

"So you can hear me! Hey! What do you think of me? No lying, either!"

Huntress Kitteh

Ranger_flareT

Kameko and Tsumetai would suddenly find themselves in a crow of people all dressed strangely and lavishly, seemingly having a party in the forest. Neither of the Shinobi would be able to hear anything the ever-expanding group of partygoers was saying or doing; in fact, all that greeted their ears was silence. It would not seem that there was any hostility, but no one would be completely sure where the festivities were or what was being celebrated. Oddly, Shadow would be completely oblivious to all of this.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:42 pm
Ergo War

Huntress Kitteh

Tao-Benshin

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume watched Shadow as he seemed to be in some sort of pain and started to yell something. Before she could act, the strangest thing happened. A large group of people who wore strange attire appeared out of no where and looked as tho they were in some sort of p arty. Tsume gripped her katana and looked to Kameko for any notion of what to do next.

"...and you'll meet your end"

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces